Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research (12596 Views)

See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) / 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi / The 4 Disadvantages Of Coca-cola And Pepsi Being Kept Away From U By D Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2012
i hate coke cos it makes me belch a lot! damn! the co2 in one bottle of coke is terrible! no wonder the price of a bottled coke crashed to 50 naira! and for pepsi! my neigbour drinks one bottle of pepsi everyday! i can see the reason why she behaves like a drunkard!
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
eledalo: TINUBU PUT THE ALCOHOL IN THE COLA IT IS OBVIOS TO US KEEN OBSERVERS OF THE POLITY LOOK AT THE FACTS GEJ DRINK COLA A LOT AND CASSAVA BREAD HAS NO ALCOHOL U GET ME? SO ITS JUST A CPC ACN CPC PLOT TO CONFUSE PEOPLE HONEST PEOPLE NIGERIANS TO DESTABILISE GEJ ADMINISTRATION!!! IT CANNOT WORK!!

U are kidding right?
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by mctemmy(f): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
eledalo: TINUBU PUT THE ALCOHOL IN THE COLA IT IS OBVIOS TO US KEEN OBSERVERS OF THE POLITY LOOK AT THE FACTS GEJ DRINK COLA A LOT AND CASSAVA BREAD HAS NO ALCOHOL U GET ME? SO ITS JUST A CPC ACN CPC PLOT TO CONFUSE PEOPLE HONEST PEOPLE NIGERIANS TO DESTABILISE GEJ ADMINISTRATION!!! IT CANNOT WORK!!
Hello how is dis related to dis educative postcan,pdp,cpc on top coke and pepsi iSsue? lipsrsealed
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by primateayoola(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2012
coca cola,abeg more of the paraga,atleast i go stop to dey waste ma money on top mac dowells.2 to 3bottles of coca cola I don high,coke naa ni joor
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by oxfordman(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
people dont think otherwise, that is the statement to the coment to this article. God said he had never created something useless, although he had declared alcohol to be an haram but could also be utilized in the direction preservation of someting consumable. Therefore alcohol in coke and pepsi is not prominently there for consumption instead, preservation. Hence no amount of pepsi you will take to make you behave like a drunkard. Maa ssallaamm people dont think otherwise, that is the statement to the coment to this article. God said he had never created something useless, although he had declared alcohol to be an haram but could also be utilized in the direction preservation of someting consumable. Therefore alcohol in coke and pepsi is not prominently there for consumption instead, preservation. Hence no amount of pepsi you will take to make you behave like a drunkard. Maa ssallaamm people dont think otherwise, that is the statement to the coment to this article. God said he had never created something useless, although he had declared alcohol to be an haram but could also be utilized in the direction preservation of someting consumable. Therefore alcohol in coke and pepsi is not prominently there for consumption instead, preservation. Hence no amount of pepsi you will take to make you behave like a drunkard. Maa ssallaamm
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by ayobase(m): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2012
I never liked them though...learnt that they are dangeorus to health
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by tpia5: 2:14am On Jun 29, 2012
femojie:
Alcohol is present in any food that requires fermentation process, Pap, kunu, puff puff(addition of yeast), yoghurt,etc, u can't escape alcohol.

true that.

alcohol is an end product of sugar, so stands to reason anything containing carbs, or any food at all, has the potential to contain alcohol.

in the body, food is converted to simple sugars and also lactic acid on occasion.

the issue of alcohol only arises when its distilled and instilled by a process designed to produce the same.

so, not sure why anyone would want to nitpick over every single atom in an element, but whatever.
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by tpia5: 2:17am On Jun 29, 2012
berem: the co2 in one bottle of coke is terrible!

seriously!

everything in moderation.
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 29, 2012
bomb-war:

Ima Ima,,,,,just wot was on my mind

Gr8 minds tink alike.
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by ochallo: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2012
coke originally contained cocaine, so what's new
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2012
ochallo: coke originally contained cocaine, so what's new

WTF? undecided
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2012
[/b][b][color=#550000][/color][left][/left]
The level of alcohol in it isnt high but significance anyway. All muslims has this hadith to justify this issue. The prophet said; Leave all that poses a doubt and go for the one with clear concept. (sw) so the consciousness in everything matters!
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2012
Everyone whether chrians or muslims are conciously or unconciously drinking alcohol so long u eat wedding cake or birthday cake it contains alcohol for preservation only God can give us heaven if he wishes and not always what u run from
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2012
crackhouse: No wonder my girlfriend always get intoxicated whenever she take a bottle of coke. Now i see.
hehehehehehehe
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by drnoel: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2012
tpia@:

Every can of Coke contains approximately 10 teaspoons of sugar.

scary thought.

that why they released diet coke
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by Skoopy(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2012
It's almost impossible in life to avoid alcohol, wat are the end products of fermentation?
You sure would understand wat i mean.
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by Essencysun(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Imagine d nonsense, one day they ll tell us that water now contains alcohol, mtcheeew.... Let me see who ll stop me from taking coca-cola.
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by tpia5: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
^you should reduce your coke intake not because of the imaginary or couple of molecules of alcohol, but for health reasons.

Its like swallowing sugar.
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by 3kay945(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
I only take it when am on sex vacation.,
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by montili(f): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2012
Why im i not suprised coke (slang for cocain had always had traces of cocain back in days mayb even now so im not suprised if alcohol is inclusive. I never allowed my neices drink those stuff coz the first which was also the last time i gave them, i noticed how hyper-active they were. I hate the sugar level and it gives me an allergy.
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by edogram1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2012
Nonses. Ve u all consider the alcohol in rice? Alcohol is in almost every food. So not a big deal. This research or findings is to spoil the market
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by ChikezieU(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2013
K,k:
How many can cola can make someone high?
try one crate
Re: Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research by ChikezieU(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2013
Essencysun: Imagine d nonsense, one day they ll tell us that water now contains alcohol, mtcheeew.... Let me see who ll stop me from taking coca-cola.
if you dont take your time diabetes might

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently / What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? / Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.