Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,369 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:18 PM

Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday (1992 Views)

Porting From Glo To Etisalat Pls Advice / Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
Glo social media fans with effect from Monday 3rd July, 2012, will start to get FREE N500 Glo recharge cards on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. Eight fans will win N500 each across the three social networks, bring the total daily winners to 24 people. Follow them today to benefit from this.
Follow Glo on Google+ now https://plus.google.com/103979327770959264913/
Follow Glo on Twitter now https://twitter.com/#!/GlobacomLimited
Like Glo on Facebook now https://www.facebook.com/GloWorld

"Following the introduction of GLO GISTA (call rate of 15kobo/second), Glo will be rewarding its fans on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Glo will be giving out N500 recharge vouchers every hour (8hours everyday between 8am and 5pm for 60days.
All you have todo is come up with interesting advertising slogans like "15kobo can't buy a cold drink, but it can refresh your relationship"
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
The winnings is HOURLY which will bring the total daily winning to N500 x 24 people = N12,000, while the whole winning in the contest is 24 people daily x 60 days = 1,440 people x N500 = N720,000.
Haba Glo! You can do better than this.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
Less than 48hrs to go. Get ur slogans ready for the kick-off date/time. Tell your friends that Glo is giving out 24 (N500) pins everyday.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
Tell your friends Glo is giving out 24 (N500) recharge vouchers
everyday on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for 60 days. Starts 8am, Monday 2nd July, 2012.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2012
Its the biggest rewards program you have ever seen on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. 24(N500) pins everyday for 60 days. Coming Monday 2nd July, 2012. Starts 8am
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
According to Glo, (All you
have to do is fill in the blanks below with something entertaining, catchy and funny: e.g.
15kobo can't _________________,
but it can ______________________...
Gist without limits with GLO GISTA.
Copy the entire text and paste it as a comment on our initiating posts every hour and stand a chance to win one of the twenty
four (N500) recharge vouchers on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ (8 on each medium everyday).
Start preparing your catchy slogans now. Rule your world! Glo
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2012
Get ready!!! Less than 24 hours to go in the Glo social media competition.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by Joe50(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2012
@luluosas are u promoting this thief called glo dat is sweeping my money anyhow...

Glo has finally join mtn to rub people anhow they want.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
Joe50: @luluosas are u promoting this thief called glo dat is sweeping my money anyhow...

Glo has finally join mtn to rub people anhow they want.
Are you for real? Please, if I may ask, how is Glo sweeping your credit?
Again, I am truly promoting Glo. You can visit my page today www.facebook.com/globrandpromoter Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
Day 1: #Glo Gista Winners on
Twitter:-
Twitter winners for today are
(and their winning slogans):
1. Gazal akeem
@Abdulakeemgazal
15kobo can't polish my shoe but
can make my day shine... Gist
more on GLO GISTA
2. Orowo Okelezo @Oroxis
15 kobo can't buy pure water but
it can cool temper!... Gist without
limits on GLO GISTA.
3. ©♥™Drmayor~mayowa©♥
@somai04
15kb cant pay your hospital bill
but it can save a life... Gist
without limits on GLO GISTA.
4. Sita Madu-Wynn @sita4u
15kobo can't mend fences but it
can render an apology ... Gist
without limits with GLO GISTA
5. Fasola S. Opeyemi
@Pharshyem 15Kobo can't pay
dowry, but it can save marriage...
Gist without
limits on GLO GISTA.
6. Abimbola Oluwatoyin
@twaintoy
@GlobacomLimited: 15kobo can't
buy you an eraser, but it can
clean up a mess..... Gist without
limits with GLO GISTA.
7. Darlynton Odinaka
@lynton101
@GlobacomLimited 7th Hour:
"15Kobo can't buy you drugs, but
it can heal broken heart... Gist
without limits on GLO GISTA."
8. vivian @barr_vivy
@GlobacomLimited: 15Kobo
can't buy u a friend, but it can
keep ur friends close... Gist
without limits on GLO GISTA."
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
Day 1 #Glo Gista Google+
Winners:
Google+ winners for today are (and their winning slogans):
1. oluwatobi akindunjoye
15 kobo can't foot hospital bills but it can cure loneliness... Gist
2. Isaac Ani
15Kobo can't DO ANYTHING IN
9JA, but it can DO SO MANY THINGS ON MY GLO GISTA.. Gist
3. Lugard Ekhator
15Kobo can't bail you from Prison__, but it can _sets you free from trouble___... Gist without
limits on GLO GISTA. 
4. oluwatobi akindunjoye
15kobo can't buy a newspaper, but it can keep you informed.
5. Chigoziri Ucheaga
15kobo can't buy me a frying pan, but it can keep my relationship sizzling HOT!!! Gist without limits on GLO GISTA. 
6. Timothy Opemipo
15kobo can't stop the rain but it can take me through the rain to
talk to my loved ones. Gist
without limits with GLO GISTA.
7. Ayokunle Anigioro
15Kobo can't make me a good gossip, but it can make me a better gist. Gist without limits on
GLO GISTA.
8. Justin Nnam
“15kobo can't start your day, but it can make your day... Gist without limits on GLO GISTA“
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by Ogetogeo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
What of the facebook winners?
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 5:28am On Jul 03, 2012
Ogetogeo: What of the facebook winners?
Glo didn't post them yesterday, I am sure that is what they will do first this morning. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
#Day1 #GloGista Facebook
Winners:
Facebook winners (and their
slogans):-
1. Suamboy Suamy: 15kobo can't
catch a thief, but it can call the
police... Gist without limits with
GLO GISTA
2. Uche Harry 'Eagle' Ukala:
15kobo can't buy you a Mary Kay
powder, but it can make your
face glow with smiles. Gist
without limits on GLO GISTA
3. Ereoah Igwe Chris Angels:
15kobo can't buy a wrist watch
but can give you all the time you
need to talk with ur loved one
and even ur bussiness associates.
GIST without limits with GLO
GISTA
4. Otega Godstime: 15k can't buy
me ewagoyi but can connect me
to my otepu na be for serious
gisting. Gist without limits on GLO
GISTA
5. Miriam Egbede: 15Kobo can't
buy you a beautiful present
today, but it can present you a
beautiful future.
6. Muyiwa Destiny Ahmed:
15kobo cant buy her love, but it
can let her know dat u trully love
her
7. Onyiba Emmanuel: I5 kobo
can't make you STAND-OUT but
it can
make you an OUTSTANDING
friend...Gist without limits with
GLO GISTA
8. Ayokunle Anigioro: 15kobo
can't build a house, but it can lay
a
good foundation of knowledge.
Gist without limit with GLO
GISTA.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
Another 24 winners will emerge today. Hope you are playing already.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2012
#Day2 #GloGista Facebook Winners:
Facebook winners for yesterday (and their slogans):
1. Sarumi Omotope: 15kobo can't buy you the sun but it can bring
sunshine into your life. Gist without limits with GLO GISTA.
2. Minister Demenewei Okpiri: "15Kobo can't Buy me a cup of paint but it can it can beautify my
world .. Gist without
limits on GLO GISTA."
3. Victor Asikpo: 15kobo can't pay for a courier service, but it can pass your message across...Gist
without limits on GLO GISTA
4. Adeleye Oluwaseyi Omotayo: 15Kobo can't get you a Lawyer, but it can settle any misunderstanding... Gist without limits on GLO GISTA."
5. StYang Opal Ayoola Adebayo: "15kobo can't be withdrawn from A.T.M, but can be useful to save
lives with Glo...Gist without limits on GLO GISTA
6. Boamah Catalan Quaby: 15kobo cant pay a meteorologist but can
spread thn wheather updates on GLOGISTA.....Gist without limits on GLO GISTA.
7. Chigoziri Ucheaga: 15kobo can't buy you a Rocket, but it can
Launch you into a World of possibilities. Gist without limits on GLO GISTA.
8. Adama Abbey Abdulkarim:
15kobo can't buy me toothpaste but it can make my smile brighter, Gist without limits on
GLO GISTA
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2012
#Day2 #GloGista Twiiter Winners:

Winners for yesterday (and their slogans):

1. Ibrahim Showa ‏@IOShowa: 15Kobo can't buy u a relationship,but can nourish one on glo gista. Gist without limits on GLO GISTA.

2. philomina esene omoh ‏@omohtoshan: 15Kobo can't take you to the MEETING, but it can get you INFORMED... Gist without limits on GLO GISTA.

3. prince hakeem ‏@princehakeem2: 15 kobo can't get you a football match ticket but can get you the match result... Gist without limits on GLO GISTA.

4. Chigo ‏@SLImchiGGY: 15Kobo can't buy you a Freezer, but it can make you the Coolest guy on the block. Gist without limits on GLO GISTA."

5. Chekwas®™ [Jnr] ‏@chekwas7: 15Kobo can't buy me a pencil, but it can draw me your attention... Gist without limits on GLO GISTA.

6. Umar Aliyu ‏@UmarAliyulp: 15 kobo can't buy you a 'shokoto' but can take u to sokoto. Gist without limits. Glo Gista

7. Mя †σBi Mσяaкιηγ̲σ™ ‏@Mr_Morakinyo: 15Kobo can't do the makeup, but it can appreciate the beauty... Gist without limits on GLO GISTA

8. Ikuesan Damilola ‏@doingxploit:"15kobo can't buy you a ladder but can make u feel on top of the world Gist without limits on GLO GISTA."
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2012
#Day2 #GloGista Google+ Winners:

Google+ Winners for yesterday (and their slogans)

1. CHARLES IYKE NICK: 15 kobo can't settle my monthly allowance , but it can facilitate my payment. Gist without limit with GLO GISTA.

2. 'Alkabs Abdulkabeer Kayode Alli: 15kobo can't buy you a balm, but it can heal a lonely heart.... Gist without limits on GLO GISTA

3. faith biusom shaida: 15kobo can't get anybody's attention but it can give a shoulder to cry on. Gist without limit on Glo gista.

4. hussaini gebi1:15 kobo can't buy TRANSORMER but it can TRANSFORM your life. Gist without limits on Glo Gista

5. Desiree Opara: 15kobo can‘t rise or sets your sun, but it can expand your horizon... Gist without limits with GLO GISTA

6. Geoffrey Ogechukwu: 15kobo cant get a birthday present but can be used to send warm wishes. Gist without limits on GLO GISTA.

7. Gran johnson: 15kobo can't increase the size of my wallet but can keep the size of my wallet, cuz I talk more and pay less...Gist without limits on GLO GISTA

8. Julius Akin: 15kobo can't buy a MANSHION, but it can SAVE it from burning... Gist without limits with GLO GISTA.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out N500 Recharge Card Everyday by luluosas(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2012
The #GloGista contest is now a fastest finger first. Get ready! https://twitter.com/GlobacomLimited/status/220781385038839808

(1) (Reply)

Dp Has Refused To Change, Help Needed Urgently! / Stylus Pen For Tecno N9&all Touchscreen Phones / Google's Exciting Modular Smartphone Project, Ara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.