Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

'legend Of Korra' Information Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread (1703 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer?

Avatar - The Last Airbender: 100% (3 votes)
The Legend of Korra: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by mrmofasa(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
This thread is for fans of the new Avatar Series: The Legend of Korra.

What do you enjoy about this new series?
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by viruz007(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
itz more matured... The fight scenes are sweet...
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by viruz007(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by tpia5: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
watched it a couple of times.

the plotline is a bit too vague- its like they're squeezing in so many things at once.

not sure i have enough info to assess it properly however.
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by mrmofasa(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
tpia@:
watched it a couple of times.

the plotline is a bit too vague- its like they're squeezing in so many things at once.

not sure i have enough info to assess it properly however.

If you've watched the Avatar series that is 1 - 3, you might find this new one a bit fast paced but I think it's a alright.

Have you seen all the episodes?
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by mrmofasa(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
viruz007: itz more matured... The fight scenes are sweet...
Yeah. . .the fight are more 'modern'. The cars and the urban setting might make you ask urself if u are watching 'Avatar' anyway. That's my ish with it.

Also, how can a place develop so fast in 70 yrs? Isn't that a plothole?

Then there's this Toph's daughter issue?
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by tpia5: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2012
mrmofasa:
If you've watched the Avatar series that is 1 - 3, you might find this new one a bit fast paced but I think it's a alright.

Have you seen all the episodes?

no, i havent.
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by tjskii(f): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
Weer can I download d series to my fone cheesy
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by mrmofasa(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
tpia@:

no, i havent.

In that case, I suggest that you get the Avatar Seasons 1 - 3, sit back over a bowls of popcorn and watch. Legend of Korra is like Season 4. I'll guarantee you that you'll enjoy every minute of watching Aang, Kitara, Zuko etc in action.

1 Like

Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by mrmofasa(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2012
tjskii: Weer can I download d series to my fone cheesy
I'll post it as soon as i get it.
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by tjskii(f): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2012
kiss kiss kiss thanks
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by kombats: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
mehn d legend of korra end make much sense cant wait 4 d nxt episode

1 Like

Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by mrmofasa(m): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
kombats: mehn d legend of korra end make much sense cant wait 4 d nxt episode
Me too. . .suspense level high well well.

So they were brothers. . .wow!
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by kombats: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2012
when amon took korra bending i was like dis gurl dull say if na aang na avatar stage but dem come make up for d wind bending.
But Zuko's
grandson Iroh somehow lazy ooo.
Mako was gud especially dat lighting strike against amon.
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by kombats: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2012
mrmofasa:
Me too. . .suspense level high well well.

So they were brothers. . .wow!
yea Tarrlok and Amon are both sons
of the bloodbending gangster
boss Yakone
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by mrmofasa(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2012
kombats:
yea Tarrlok and Amon are both sons
of the bloodbending gangster
boss Yakone
I haven't watched it to that part o. I got to where Amon told Korra and her crush bf that he and Amon were brothers. U mean there's more?

Abeg sharply supply the link to the remaining episodes, please.
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by kombats: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
mrmofasa:
I haven't watched it to that part o. I got to where Amon told Korra and her crush bf that he and Amon were brothers. U mean there's more?

Abeg sharply supply the link to the remaining episodes, please.
which episode did u stop?cos dis season end with 11 episode
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by Parnassuss(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2012
kombats:

The utter ridiculous-ness of this show can't be overemphasized! What kinda pusssy assed show is this? Anyway its wayyy below my age grade, I'm sure pubescent teens will gush over it.
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by kombats: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2012
Parnassuss:

The utter ridiculous-ness of this show can't be overemphasized! What kinda pusssy assed show is this? Anyway its wayyy below my age grade, I'm sure pubescent teens will gush over it.
lol just try and watch it might change ur point of view wink. BTW is just for entertainment
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by tpia5: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
mrmofasa: In that case, I suggest that you get the Avatar Seasons 1 - 3, sit back over a bowls of popcorn and watch. Legend of Korra is like Season 4. I'll guarantee you that you'll enjoy every minute of watching Aang, Kitara, Zuko etc in action.

Ok, will do that.
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by mrmofasa(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
kombats:
I watched it to episode 11. Where Korra got to know that Tarlok and Amon are brothers. Just where you expect the fight to start.
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by mrmofasa(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
Parnassuss:

What kind of pusssy assed individual would care to diss this animation? Were you forced to watch it? Did you have to comment at all? If you are a true cartoon lover, then you should know better!

1 Like

Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by kombats: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
mrmofasa:
I watched it to episode 11. Where Korra got to know that Tarlok and Amon are brothers. Just where you expect the fight to start.
the episode 11 is 1hr long
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by MrSinister(m): 1:33am On Jul 14, 2012
Download link plssssss.
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by FriendMark(m): 4:50am On Jul 14, 2012
I like the plot. Korra is extremely hot. Mako and his brother, AWESOME!
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by kombats: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2012
Mr.Sinister:
Download link plssssss.
here is it Episode 11
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by mrmofasa(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2012
When is the next season of Legend of Korra starting? And Is it only on Nickelodeon?

I almost can't wait. . .
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by soladollar(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2012
search anime flavours on google. you can also check out www.blurayon..com
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by mrmofasa(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2012
soladollar: search anime flavours on google. you can also check out www.blurayon..com
Many thanks @soladollar
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by soladollar(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
Glad i could be of help
Re: 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread by Murphy7h4: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
Good job!

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Chan Is Onboard For 'expendables 3′ / If You Have Never Watched This Cartoon, Then Youre 2 Young (super Ted And Spotty / Heath Ledger Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.