Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? (31840 Views)

11 Christian Missionaries Crucified And Beheaded: They Refused To Deny Christ / King Leopold's Letter To The Christian Missionaries.an Interesting Read / Letter from King Leopold II of Belgium to Colonial Missionaries, 1883 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
Panare Killed Jesus Because They Were Wicked''',,,,,
Posted by hakim on June 23, 2012 at 8:31pm
View Blog
[size=14pt]CUSTOMIZED BIBLE SAYS THAT "THE PANARE KILLED JESUS BECAUSE THEY WERE WICKED."[/size]

"He who controls the printed page controls the thinking of the age." - Dr. Ray Hagins

Here is more evidence of this fact...

Christian missionaries, travelling in the mid-1970s (a little over 30 years ago) to the Colorado valley, found themselves unable to convince the resident Panare Indians to accept faith in Jesus Christ. To overcome this dilemma they took to compiling books for the natives to read in their mother tongue, however, it was quickly realized that before the Indians could be made to accept repentance and salvation THEY HAD TO BE GIVEN SOMETHING TO FEEL "GUILTY" ABOUT.

The (Christian) missionaries came up with an ingenious, yet underhanded solution! Under the authority and support of the Roman Catholic Church, they literally RE-WROTE the New Testament to say that the Panare Indians brutally killed Jesus! Gone from this "new" Bible was the betrayal of Jesus by Judas, the Romans, the trial, and Pontius Pilate.

The text now read at the appropriate places: "The Panare killed Jesus Christ, because they were wicked. Let's kill Jesus Christ, said the Panare... They laid a cross on the ground..." etc. This New Testament continued: "God will burn you all... God will exterminate the Panare by throwing them on the fire... 'Do you want to be roasted in the fire?' asks God. 'Do you have something to pay me with so that I won't roast you in the fire? What is it you're going to pay me?'"

The Christian missionaries succeeded in convincing the Panare Indians that their ancestors had slaughtered Jesus and they were terrified about what was going to be God's wrath upon them. Soon the first Indian woman came forward and said: "I don't want to burn in the big fire. I love Jesus." This event is documented in the book, "The Missionaries: God Against The Indians" by Norman Lewis, Arena 1989, pp.188-192).

The end had justified the means and, as far as the Christian missionaries were concerned, the Indians had attained salvation in Jesus Christ. The fact that they had to distort their own Bible to achieve their goal was of no consequence!

Christian Missionaries on one hand preach high moral values, yet at the same time, they follow the lowest most despicable ones in order to convert people to their religion! Missionaries especially prey on the poorest, most rural folk under the guise of helping them out of poverty when in fact they have chosen to convert them because they are the most uneducated and therefore most likely to fall for their deception.

Shortly after receiving my Th.B., I received my certification as an E.T.T.A. (Evangelical Teacher Training Association) Instructor in the late 1970s. I was taught that "before you can get a person saved, you HAVE to get them lost." Our motto was, "When the lost at ANY cost." But no one told me that this meant even if you have to lie to them!

It is important to understand that the act of blinding someone is bestowing lies upon them, and then making them live and teach those lies to future generations.

This is why The Afrikan Village Center For Self-Awareness is so needed. Our aim is to begin the process of undoing or reversing ideas and concepts that have been programmed into the minds of our people that have caused us adopt belief systems that have resulted in our loss of contact with what is real, factual, historical, and spiritual.

http://theblacklistpub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/panare-killed-jesus-because-they-were-wicked

1 Like

Re: Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
^^^^Christians are getting to desperate smh..

Black man know thy self!! We've tried foreign religions for too long, and they haven't worked for us - it's time to look inwards.. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? by emofine2(f): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
I have heard of this sickening story. One thing I have noticed with proselytizing techniques of some (most especially when the “preaching” and converting is done in unfamiliar territory) is that the group that is being made to convert is stripped of their self-esteem or integrity.
Their esteem is first damaged by the proselytizers (whether it is via the demonization of gods that resembled and represented a group or through false accusation etc).
Once their esteem/integrity has been eroded or poisoned such affects their confidence in their belief system. With their belief system nullified they seek "better" alternatives and of course on standby is the religion of their converters.

However I've always questioned these devious type of missionaries that embed their message with a lie. Lying is one of the sins outlined in the gospel they hope to peddle so I thus question the legitimacy of the “salvation” offered and even accepted. Can “sinners” by the standards of their own gospel bring redemption to another?

Actually I wouldn't call it preaching more like manipulating.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? by logicboy01: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
Where are the christians that should be talking about this issue? Frosbel? Image123?
Re: Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? by Enigma(m): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
Re: Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2012
Enigma: Sigh! wink

https://www.nairaland.com/781160/success-stories-missionary-outreaches#9452396 et seq smiley

cool

God bless you for reminding me of that wonderful story. I have updated it with some follow up and background stories. Glory and honour be to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Re: Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? by nwakaibeya1: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Spiritual traders full in the house of God decieving the spiritually blind ignorant children of God while humanbeings following them are under heavy bondage and spiritual attacks and dont have peace and cannot sleep at night which is the commonest thing JESUSCHRIST promised and while still listening to airplane thirsty pastors&prophets and the worste is that the commonest thing JESUSCHRIST PROMISED WHICH IS PEACE is not made available to followers and they cant sleep at night,there is no peace?what a calamity and instead they have refused to yield unto the call that kingdom of God of justice has come,the light has come,the mantle and judgement has come upon the earth .we have spoken again to the whole world and who has ear let him hear what the spirits are saying and thats why we said Era of please be bornagain and altar call and weepng and sufering people in CHURCHES and giving them fastng and night vigil are over.rather the era now is give them the LIGHT and POWER to EMPOWER them and let them SEE and prophesy to themselves and be above all kinds or evil no matter the evil,that is the CHRIST authority of real JESUSCHRIST to his real followers
Re: Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
dirty christians
Re: Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? by oaroloye(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2021

Panare Killed Jesus Because They Were Wicked''',,,,,
Posted by hakim on June 23, 2012 at 8:31pm
View Blog
[size=14pt]CUSTOMIZED BIBLE SAYS THAT "THE PANARE KILLED JESUS BECAUSE THEY WERE WICKED."[/size]
"He who controls the printed page controls the thinking of the age." - Dr. Ray Hagins
Here is more evidence of this fact...
Christian missionaries, travelling in the mid-1970s (a little over 30 years ago) to the Colorado valley, found themselves unable to convince the resident Panare Indians to accept faith in Jesus Christ. To overcome this dilemma they took to compiling books for the natives to read in their mother tongue, however, it was quickly realized that before the Indians could be made to accept repentance and salvation THEY HAD TO BE GIVEN SOMETHING TO FEEL "GUILTY" ABOUT.
The (Christian) missionaries came up with an ingenious, yet underhanded solution! Under the authority and support of the Roman Catholic Church, they literally RE-WROTE the New Testament to say that the Panare Indians brutally killed Jesus! Gone from this "new" Bible was the betrayal of Jesus by Judas, the Romans, the trial, and Pontius Pilate.
The text now read at the appropriate places: "The Panare killed Jesus Christ, because they were wicked. Let's kill Jesus Christ, said the Panare... They laid a cross on the ground..." etc. This New Testament continued: "God will burn you all... God will exterminate the Panare by throwing them on the fire... 'Do you want to be roasted in the fire?' asks God. 'Do you have something to pay me with so that I won't roast you in the fire? What is it you're going to pay me?'"
The Christian missionaries succeeded in convincing the Panare Indians that their ancestors had slaughtered Jesus and they were terrified about what was going to be God's wrath upon them. Soon the first Indian woman came forward and said: "I don't want to burn in the big fire. I love Jesus." This event is documented in the book, "The Missionaries: God Against The Indians" by Norman Lewis, Arena 1989, pp.188-192).
The end had justified the means and, as far as the Christian missionaries were concerned, the Indians had attained salvation in Jesus Christ. The fact that they had to distort their own Bible to achieve their goal was of no consequence!
Christian Missionaries on one hand preach high moral values, yet at the same time, they follow the lowest most despicable ones in order to convert people to their religion! Missionaries especially prey on the poorest, most rural folk under the guise of helping them out of poverty when in fact they have chosen to convert them because they are the most uneducated and therefore most likely to fall for their deception.
Shortly after receiving my Th.B., I received my certification as an E.T.T.A. (Evangelical Teacher Training Association) Instructor in the late 1970s. I was taught that "before you can get a person saved, you HAVE to get them lost." Our motto was, "When the lost at ANY cost." But no one told me that this meant even if you have to lie to them!
It is important to understand that the act of blinding someone is bestowing lies upon them, and then making them live and teach those lies to future generations.
This is why The Afrikan Village Center For Self-Awareness is so needed. Our aim is to begin the process of undoing or reversing ideas and concepts that have been programmed into the minds of our people that have caused us adopt belief systems that have resulted in our loss of contact with what is real, factual, historical, and spiritual.
http://theblacklistpub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/panare-killed-jesus-because-they-were-wicked

MISHIGAS!

ATHEISTS HAVE NO MORAL COMPASS, AND AS SUCH CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO TELL THE TRUTH.

How this Evil Plan was supposed to work is unclear!

In changing The Bible, the Roman Catholic Church had created a whole new Religion- not the first time they have done that.

As soon as converts came in contact with Christians of the Protestant Denominations they do not speak for, their lies would backfire on them.

Anybody who knows anything about Christianity knows that the Roman Catholic Church has hijacked The Bible by murdering all of their rivals.

WORLD WAR II WAS THEIR LAST ATTEMPT TO SUBJUGATE THE WORLD BY MILITARY MIGHT.

THE AXIS POWERS were all ROMAN CATHOLIC CONTROLLED.

That fact is deemphasized and glossed over in official History books.

Adolf Hitler's role is exaggerated, to the point where he is blamed for the entire war. He is claimed to be a an Atheist, or a Satanist, leading a godless nation, to cover up the fact that WORLD WAR II was a Roman Catholic Crusade.

The Roman Catholic Church started the TransAtlantic Slave Trade in 1526, when the Portuguese first reached Brazil. England entered the Slave Trade in 1562, when he hijacked 301 West African Slaves from the Portuguese, causing them to be banned from Spanish ports.

Queen Elizabeth I called him to account for his actions, at first questioning the morality of his deed. Instead of returning those victims to their homeland- which would have made the English heroes for Eternity- he sold them in the Caribbean.

He swayed his queen with promises of great profits to be made, committing one of the greatest atrocities the World has ever seen. She leased a 700-ton Carrack, the JESUS OF LÜBECK for his use as a Slave Ship.

GOOGLE tells us that this was "THE FIRST SLAVE SHIP," which, as you see is a lie.

John Hawkins made two Slaving Trips with her, until he was cornered by the Spaniards, and the Hell-Ship sunk. He and his cousin, FRANCIS DRAKE, were obliged to swim for their lives. John Hawkins gave up Slave-Trading, declaring that it was not as lucrative as he had thought.

He went into espionage, and may have been the true-life model for Ian Fleming's JAMES BOND.

My point is that THIS IS WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE.

OYINBO Christians cannot be compared to AFRICAN Christians.

Atheists, arguing against CHRISTIANITY, generally conflate the atrocities of particular Denominations of Oyinbo False Christians with those of Denominations and Sects that did not even exist when those things happened.

Every Denomination, Sect, and Cult that does not believe in FULL GOSPEL PENTECOSTAL Christianity is vehemently against It.

They ALL say that if you believe it is the Divine Right of every Christian to call upon God for Healing, and EXPECT Him to answer positively, as a RIGHT, your Soul is LOST.

They ALL say that if you believe it to be the RIGHT and DUTY of every Christian to receive THE SAME HOLY GHOST ANOINTING the Early Church Disciples of Lord Yeshua received, YOUR SOUL IS LOST.

Those who believe in such a thing say that Full Gospel Pentecostals are headed for HELL FIRE.

So why then are "REAL" Christians being identified with the wicked Oyinbo False Churches, as if we are accountable for their actions?

The English were the first to change The Bible to oppress their perceived Slaves.

They created a "SLAVE BIBLE," to specifically be used by Caribbean Slaves converted to so-called Christianity.

This "Bible" did not have THE BOOK OF EXODUS account of God freeing the Y'sraelite Slaves from Kemetian bondage. They did not want them to know that GOD WAS AGAINST OYINBO SLAVERY, and that the Oyinbos had FORFEITED THEIR SOULS by committing and supporting that wickedness.

These False Christians told us that the Hebrews were Oyinbos like them- living in regions where SUNLIGHT LITERALLY BURNED THEIR SKIN.

How could God have done that?

It was in the 16th Century that they began to promote the idea that Lord Yeshua and his Hebrew people were all OYINBOS, like themselves.

These lies are very important.

They teach in their schools that Blacks are degenerated Humans, who need to be culled, to make way for the "REAL" Human beings: THEMSELVES.

BLACKS who sit in these classes have to agree, if they want to her their degrees.

Every Black advanced Biology Graduate who has not warned us, their people, that the Oyinbos consider Blacks an inferior species, who need to be eliminated, is a traitor.

[See: AN ESSAY ON THE PRINCIPLE OF POPULATION, by Thomas Malthus (1798).
ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES BY MEANS OF NATURAL SELECTION, OR THE PRESERVATION OF FAVOURED RACES IN THE STRUGGLE FOR LIFE (1859).
THE DESCENT OF MAN, AND SELECTION IN RELATION TO SEX, by Charles Darwin (1871).
HEREDITARY GENIUS, by Sir Francis Galton (1869).
ECOSCIENCE: Population, Resources, Environment, by John P. Holdren, Paul R. Ehrlich, Ann H. Ehrlich (1977).
THE ANGLICAN BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER (1549).
THE BOOKS OF HOMILIES, by John Jewel and Thomas Cranmer (1547).
THE TWO BOOKS OF HOMILIES APPOINTED TO BE READ IN CHURCHES (1859).
CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN, by John Perkins (2004).
ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.
DOUBLE-CROSS, by Jack T. Chick.
THE GODFATHERS, by Jack T. Chick.]

THE PANARE ATROCITY HAS NOTHING GO DO WITH REAL CHRISTIANITY.

The Atheists know this.
Re: Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? by psychalade: 10:43am On May 11, 2021
I'm speechless!

oaroloye:

MISHIGAS!

ATHEISTS HAVE NO MORAL COMPASS, AND AS SUCH CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO TELL THE TRUTH.

How this Evil Plan was supposed to work is unclear!

In changing The Bible, the Roman Catholic Church had created a whole new Religion- not the first time they have done that.

As soon as converts came in contact with Christians of the Protestant Denominations they do not speak for, their lies would backfire on them.

Anybody who knows anything about Christianity knows that the Roman Catholic Church has hijacked The Bible by murdering all of their rivals.

WORLD WAR II WAS THEIR LAST ATTEMPT TO SUBJUGATE THE WORLD BY MILITARY MIGHT.

THE AXIS POWERS were all ROMAN CATHOLIC CONTROLLED.

That fact is deemphasized and glossed over in official History books.

Adolf Hitler's role is exaggerated, to the point where he is blamed for the entire war. He is claimed to be a an Atheist, or a Satanist, leading a godless nation, to cover up the fact that WORLD WAR II was a Roman Catholic Crusade.

The Roman Catholic Church started the TransAtlantic Slave Trade in 1526, when the Portuguese first reached Brazil. England entered the Slave Trade in 1562, when he hijacked 301 West African Slaves from the Portuguese, causing them to be banned from Spanish ports.

Queen Elizabeth I called him to account for his actions, at first questioning the morality of his deed. Instead of returning those victims to their homeland- which would have made the English heroes for Eternity- he sold them in the Caribbean.

He swayed his queen with promises of great profits to be made, committing one of the greatest atrocities the World has ever seen. She leased a 700-ton Carrack, the JESUS OF LÜBECK for his use as a Slave Ship.

GOOGLE tells us that this was "THE FIRST SLAVE SHIP," which, as you see is a lie.

John Hawkins made two Slaving Trips with her, until he was cornered by the Spaniards, and the Hell-Ship sunk. He and his cousin, FRANCIS DRAKE, were obliged to swim for their lives. John Hawkins gave up Slave-Trading, declaring that it was not as lucrative as he had thought.

He went into espionage, and may have been the true-life model for Ian Fleming's JAMES BOND.

My point is that THIS IS WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE.

OYINBO Christians cannot be compared to AFRICAN Christians.

Atheists, arguing against CHRISTIANITY, generally conflate the atrocities of particular Denominations of Oyinbo False Christians with those of Denominations and Sects that did not even exist when those things happened.

Every Denomination, Sect, and Cult that does not believe in FULL GOSPEL PENTECOSTAL Christianity is vehemently against It.

They ALL say that if you believe it is the Divine Right of every Christian to call upon God for Healing, and EXPECT Him to answer positively, as a RIGHT, your Soul is LOST.

They ALL say that if you believe it to be the RIGHT and DUTY of every Christian to receive THE SAME HOLY GHOST ANOINTING the Early Church Disciples of Lord Yeshua received, YOUR SOUL IS LOST.

Those who believe in such a thing say that Full Gospel Pentecostals are headed for HELL FIRE.

So why then are "REAL" Christians being identified with the wicked Oyinbo False Churches, as if we are accountable for their actions?

The English were the first to change The Bible to oppress their perceived Slaves.

They created a "SLAVE BIBLE," to specifically be used by Caribbean Slaves converted to so-called Christianity.

This "Bible" did not have THE BOOK OF EXODUS account of God freeing the Y'sraelite Slaves from Kemetian bondage. They did not want them to know that GOD WAS AGAINST OYINBO SLAVERY, and that the Oyinbos had FORFEITED THEIR SOULS by committing and supporting that wickedness.

These False Christians told us that the Hebrews were Oyinbos like them- living in regions where SUNLIGHT LITERALLY BURNED THEIR SKIN.

How could God have done that?

It was in the 16th Century that they began to promote the idea that Lord Yeshua and his Hebrew people were all OYINBOS, like themselves.

These lies are very important.

They teach in their schools that Blacks are degenerated Humans, who need to be culled, to make way for the "REAL" Human beings: THEMSELVES.

BLACKS who sit in these classes have to agree, if they want to her their degrees.

Every Black advanced Biology Graduate who has not warned us, their people, that the Oyinbos consider Blacks an inferior species, who need to be eliminated, is a traitor.

[See: AN ESSAY ON THE PRINCIPLE OF POPULATION, by Thomas Malthus (1798).
ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES BY MEANS OF NATURAL SELECTION, OR THE PRESERVATION OF FAVOURED RACES IN THE STRUGGLE FOR LIFE (1859).
THE DESCENT OF MAN, AND SELECTION IN RELATION TO SEX, by Charles Darwin (1871).
HEREDITARY GENIUS, by Sir Francis Galton (1869).
ECOSCIENCE: Population, Resources, Environment, by John P. Holdren, Paul R. Ehrlich, Ann H. Ehrlich (1977).
THE ANGLICAN BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER (1549).
THE BOOKS OF HOMILIES, by John Jewel and Thomas Cranmer (1547).
THE TWO BOOKS OF HOMILIES APPOINTED TO BE READ IN CHURCHES (1859).
CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN, by John Perkins (2004).
ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.
DOUBLE-CROSS, by Jack T. Chick.
THE GODFATHERS, by Jack T. Chick.]

THE PANARE ATROCITY HAS NOTHING GO DO WITH REAL CHRISTIANITY.

The Atheists know this.

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / My Parents Are Treating Me Bad Because I'm An Atheist- Anonym0us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.