Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter (28377 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? / Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by HisMajesty1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
God! I'm so in love with 96.9 Cool Fm, Lagos, all their presenters are wonderfully talented, but of them all, not just within Cool fm buh radio stations in general my most favourite presenter is Joyce of Cool fm... Oh my God! That lady has gat a very sweet, nourishing and angelic voice and from the way she sounds u'ld know she's gat class and poise... Oh! Did i 4get 2mention the lovely way laughta sounds...i'm just in love with Joyce... So peepz let's know ur favourite radio station and radio presenter.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hmmmm I suspect u have an almighty crush on her.Mine wud b j.j d megadon or sth lyk dat of rhythm 93.7.bin eons sinc i heard him tho'.d guy's got a reeeeeeeeeally 9ice voice buh he doesnt luk anythin lyk he sounds.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by HisMajesty1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2012
Crush? I'm obsessed wiv her, joyce voice they really do me strong thing... Yea JJ the meccadon of rhythm is anoda fyn presenter(not facially oo!) he's gat a very smooth voice wiv yankee accent, so also is Toolz of beat fm, and Gbemi formally of cool fm. Naija has gat some wonderful radio presenter sha.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Rocktation(f): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
OMGosh! I used to love Iyke the G of cool f.m. Gawd! I missssssss him.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2012
Dan Foster of Inspiration Fm is another super radio presenter, those days he was at Cool Fm girls used to call him on-air to profess their love for him, some even woo him, the man has a fantastic voice.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by mikuz(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2012
Beretta92: Hmmmm I suspect u have an almighty crush on her.Mine wud b j.j d megadon or sth lyk dat of rhythm 93.7.bin eons sinc i heard him tho'.d guy's got a reeeeeeeeeally 9ice voice buh he doesnt luk anythin lyk he sounds.
His name is Leonard J Holland Jnr (J H J) - The Mecca Don : what a name!
He presents top seven jams @ 7 on rhythm and top ten on silverbird tv. Dude's very talented.
'Nough respect to Kwame,Andre Blaze, Eldee of Rhythm Port harcourt and Spaceman.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Rocktation(f): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2012
Yeah, Dan comes across as rude too. A lot of annoying things he would say to gurls on air, but they'd take with laughs anyway.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2012
Out of 100 on Air personalities. Only 20 are really beautiful. The rest, na voice dem get.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by mikuz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
bennyraz: Out of 100 on Air personalities. Only 20 are really beautiful. The rest, na voice dem get.
where did you get that stats from ?

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by HisMajesty1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
bennyraz: Out of 100 on Air personalities. Only 20 are really beautiful. The rest, na voice dem get.
Ok give us the names of these 20 beautiful ones.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by HisMajesty1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
Rocktation: Yeah, Dan comes across as rude too. A lot of annoying things he would say to gurls on air, but they'd take with laughs anyway.
you go blame Dan, na fyn guy im be naw... Buh lyk seriously people complained dat even off-air the guy had attitude problem, anywayz it still doesnt tk away the fact that he's a talented presenter.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Rocktation(f): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
No, it doesn't. He's talented alright. But then again, he's not fine jor. I should know na. I'm a lady. cheesy
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
mikuz: where did you get that stats from ?
i'm in2 d game and have seen most of dem especially lag & abj grin
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
His Majesty: .....
Ok give us the names of these 20 beautiful ones.
no need to name names grin
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
mikuz: His name is Leonard J Holland Jnr (J H J) - The Mecca Don : what a name!
He presents top seven jams @ 7 on rhythm and top ten on silverbird tv. Dude's very talented.
'Nough respect to Kwame,Andre Blaze, Eldee of Rhythm Port harcourt and Spaceman.
Erm... that's actually J.A.J(Jacob Akinyemi Johnson).

I'd go with Dan Foster/Femi Sowoolu for the dudes, and Tools/Toke Makinwa(the way Toke pronounces her name like a kind of champagne brand gets me all oooh).
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
I really cant remember the last time I listen to radio, so radio still exist ?...lol
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by papagiddy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
used to like 96.9cool fm when dan foster was there. pls where is dan foster now? the guy is just tooooo good honestly.esp on sunday morning praise jamz!
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Wizeboy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hmmm... I will pick UCHE NWOKOCHA of Top Radio, MOFE OYATOGUN of Star FM, and OMOTUNDE LOLO of Wazobia FM... Their voice they always do me strong thingzzzzzz cool cool cool
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
fresh_dude: Erm... that's actually J.A.J(Jacob Akinyemi Johnson).
He is busted !

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by unclebros: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
Chico and Bukky....Classic FM
Matured voices

Not all the fake ones we have in other stations trying to speak like oyinbo, for God sake we are in Nigeria and not New York.
Sometimes i listen to voices over the radio and am wondering if am not in Nigeria
Its a big shame

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by maclatunji: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
Favourite Radio Station: BBC World Service. tongue

Favourite Presenter: Owen Bennett-Jones.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
Wizeboy: Hmmm... I will pick UCHE NWOKOCHA of Top Radio, MOFE OYATOGUN of Star FM, and OMOTUNDE LOLO of Wazobia FM... Their voice they always do me strong thingzzzzzz cool cool cool
Don't know about Uche or Omotunde but Mofe has a sexy voice. Have you seen her in person? All I can say is ooh la la.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
Cool FM! Presenter: Manny.

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by yamunla(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
mikuz: His name is Leonard J Holland Jnr (J H J) - The Mecca Don : what a name!
guy why dis kind lie now...his names are jacob akinyemi-johnson..pls get ur facts right..no be only holland,na netherland..!

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by binigirl(f): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
Wazobia Fm still remains my favorite radio station and I just love all their presenters especially Yaw, Diplomatic OPJ, and Twi Twi grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Joey82(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
dan foster for me is the best anytime any day, then there used to be this phoenix child on rhythm, gosh, she's the best voice i ever heard anywhere.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by BeingAkorede(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
mine are Mofe & Moyo Oyatogun of ppl's Parliament on star101.5
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by phraze(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ok i go with chambalean of RAY PAWER and UCHE of same RAY PAWER. On friday evenin's one GURL use to present with chambalean, her name i dont know, but i swear i go F**k that woman one day, oh! Boi see voice naw. Very Sexy and Interesting.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Bawss1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
yamunla: guy why dis kind lie now...his names are jacob akinyemi-johnson..pls get ur facts right..no be only holland,na netherland..!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Honeycity(f): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
Forlah of Nigeria info is my favorite shes really got talent
Kay-baba of wazobia fm too aint bad.
Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
Aka Eze Aka and Ikechukwu Ede both of Coal City Fm, 92.8 Enugu. And Christian Purefoy of CNN (I know he's not a radio presenter, but his voice is tres sexy!)

1 Like

Re: Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter by quest003: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
tajudeen ajani ojuelegba of radio nigeria, his voice is cexy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Website Can I Download Gospel Mp3 Songs / MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You / Open Letter To M.I Abaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.