Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z (12213 Views)

Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos / Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2012
Mr. Globe:

what do you know madame ekiti
I know that you're a clown.
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by tubolancer(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2012
Please let us forget this illuminati things and enjoy the music i hate all these bleeps about minati i hate it and i hate it period!
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by emsquare(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2012
ayobase: Remix is always there!

Abi!
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by killuminati(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2012
Her head like agege bread!
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by airbender(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2012
Crazy nairalanders fighting over tinz that doesnt concern dem,ibadan do dis,ibadan do dat,jay-z do dis he do dat.....JOBLESS PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Bambazee: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2012
tubolancer: Please let us forget this illuminati things and enjoy the music i hate all these bleeps about minati i hate it and i hate it period!

Finally! Someone that doesnt go with the rest of the world.. How many people even know what the iluminati idealogy really is? principles? rules and gudelines? everybody follow follow... these musicians thrive on controversy, and they play on your intelligence to keep you talking about them, listening to thier music, and analysing it...
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2012
These animals have infiltrated my Sade's thread.

She makes me so proud to be Ekiti (even though I've never listened to any of her songs). I love you girl kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by bayulll01(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2012
who is jayz i beg nairaland
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2012
Lol @ the igbo vs yoruba comments....some ppl will ever grow up.
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2012
[size=14pt]A lot of hidden posts and some bans. Any more mention of tribes and this thread will be locked.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 29, 2012
ogugua88: [size=14pt]A lot of hidden posts and some bans. Any more mention of tribes and this thread will be locked.[/size]

You just got my vote grin grin grin
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Bunkermagic: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2012
grin Beyonce pls watch her cuz she seems 2 be makin a funny move huh!
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by LordReed(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2012
tellwisdom: Who is this Albino again?? angry

Dundi stop abusing my dream wife.
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by madjune(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2012
Someday soon she will regret not ever visiting home-Nigeria to do shows or a collabo wt 2face or daddy showkey. Lol.
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Jay5000(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2012
@OP; I don't think this story is true because she featured JayZ in the remix of the track "Moon and the Sky". Maybe you got it wrong. Maybe she actually regretted working with JayZ because he destroyed the otherwise beautiful song with his lacklustre rap.
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by jackima: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2012
Ah! Ah! Jayzee... Sade o fe darapo mo awon oni bafomeeetiiii! Ah o ga o...
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Skmoda360(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2012
SuyaEater: jayz sux
why sayiin that................another hater on a go.
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by carlos317: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sade should βε̲̣̣̣̥ grateful τ̅☺ God that she did all her good music without †ђξ brother τ̅☺ Bapthomet A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ head of Illuminati.She Ȋ̝̊̅§ τ̅☺ fine τ̅☺ corrupted.
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by anonymous6(f): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:
she very ugly. how old is she?? 72? Everytime I listen to her songs, I just want to do press up. Its very depressing. (no ofeinsese) angry

what planet are you living in?
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Ruq: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2012
this tribalist killed this thread. lock the freakin thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother In Tears As Full Leaked Video Of Chrisland 10 Years Old Surface Online / Almost N Aked, Naija Big Girl Goes To Club Without Her Panties ( See Photos) / PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.