Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Posted To Kaduna And Depressed - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Kaduna And Depressed (1243 Views)

Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by neily(f): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
My friend is posted to Kaduna state, she is so depressed that she is tempted to ignore the call up letter.

Please house, I need your advice. What could she do?
Re: Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by Okoya(f): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
neily: Pls house, i need ur advice.
My friend is posted to Kaduna state, she is so depressed that she is tempted to ignore the call up lette. Pls, What could she do?
I'm also posted to kaduna
So sad
Re: Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by Super1759: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
Let her not be dat depressed.that how ever1 feels when u get posted 2 a bad place howeva.jus pray and commit it 2 God.then in camp.make sure ur postd 2 d capital.whith dat safety is atleast guranteed.kaduna gat d highest military divisons in nigeria.so ts safer in the capital...goodluck
Re: Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by bendazum: 4:40am On Jun 29, 2012
Super1759: Let her not be dat depressed.that how ever1 feels when u get posted 2 a bad place howeva.jus pray and commit it 2 God.then in camp.make sure ur postd 2 d capital.whith dat safety is atleast guranteed.kaduna gat d highest military divisons in nigeria.so ts safer in the capital...goodluck

Okay you mean if the lady in question were to be your wife. This will be your advice? undecided
Re: Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by omorooney: 5:22am On Jun 29, 2012
Don't be depressed there is purpose for everythng, kaduna Is ok I served there and the encironment is quite if not present wahala there, anyway when u get to camp ask of mr mustapha is NYSC staff a very nice person and ready to assist in any form. He's a yoruba man. Best of luck
Re: Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by JFACTOR1(m): 6:46am On Jun 29, 2012
pls I need his number too. My email is jameschidiokpe@yahoo.com

i have already collected my call up letter but I changed my mind but going. I wouldnt want to keep my loved ones uneasy for one year. Pls help me.What I'm I going to do
Re: Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by Super1759: 6:59am On Jun 29, 2012
bendazum:

Okay you mean if the lady in question were to be your wife. This will be your advice? undecided
Bros,not everything you hear u engulf and cement.have you been 2 kd b4? Kd is made up of majorly christians so as muslims.if u have served and tried ² redeploy it doesn't work.wat do u do? Well.I think uve nt experince.right now.I knw corpers still in kadunna,kastina,bauchi..so y dem neva die
Re: Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by izudek: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2012
@omorooney, plz i need d e-mail address cos i waz also posted to kaduna
Re: Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by izudek: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2012
@omorooney, plz i need d number cos i waz also posted to kaduna. izudek@yahoo.com
Re: Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by omorooney: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2012
You can all check your yahoo box the number is there
Re: Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by Tozer(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
Was travelling together with a senior NYSC official recently and he reliably hinted that few corp members will be posted to the North, and that every request for redeployment on security grounds shall be granted....so don't turn it down. Get to camp,while there apply 4 redeployment and u r good to go.
Re: Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by olibengid: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2012
hey guys and girls. I am currently serving in Kaduna. I was posted to kaduna despite the fact that there were recent crisis in kafachan 2 weeks b4 the orientation camp. I hav served for 8 months in a village dominated by xtians. It seems they have a policy of posting xtians to xtians dominated areas and vice versa. I cant really tell. But if u are posted to kaduna state south. You are quite safe. Because i am 100% safe. However, safety only belongs to GOD. READ PSA 91, 127, 121. PHIL 4:6. ONLY GOD CAN PROTECT U. U CAN GO TO LAGOS AND LOOSE UR LIFE WHILE OTHERS WOULD SERVE IN KADUNA AND LIVE. DEPEND ON GOD MY FRIENDS.
Re: Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by Brezzybone(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
olibengid: hey guys and girls. I am currently serving in Kaduna. I was posted to kaduna despite the fact that there were recent crisis in kafachan 2 weeks b4 the orientation camp. I hav served for 8 months in a village dominated by xtians. It seems they have a policy of posting xtians to xtians dominated areas and vice versa. I cant really tell. But if u are posted to kaduna state south. You are quite safe. Because i am 100% safe. However, safety only belongs to GOD. READ PSA 91, 127, 121. PHIL 4:6. ONLY GOD CAN PROTECT U. U CAN GO TO LAGOS AND LOOSE UR LIFE WHILE OTHERS WOULD SERVE IN KADUNA AND LIVE. DEPEND ON GOD MY FRIENDS.
Case close kd is a nice place, two things u need to know if you are a xtian pray to be posted to the south and if you are a muslim to the north and for some very luck few that will find themselves at the NDA regardless of ur religion you safe, and when you get there please ask questions
Re: Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by chidike(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
i'm a Batch A corp member, also serving in kaduna, its not too bad, but just pray you get posted to kaduna south township. All the best.
Re: Posted To Kaduna And Depressed by mystikal(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
Kaduna isnt that terrible. Hopefully you will get posted to kaduna South. It is nice down there.

(1) (Reply)

Can Corp Member Be Allowed In Camp A Day Before Orientation Date / NCCF Family House Burgled In Osun State / Breaking News:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.