Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs (1708 Views)

MY PROPOSAL: How To Become Successful Like DANGOTE / How Do I Get Distributorship, Like Dangote, Cadbury, Nestle Etc In Nigeria? / Why Are We Not Making Money Like Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs by judebeyou: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
Please I will realy appreciate your comments. I truly desire wealth. I want to be like dangote, when am 48.
Re: 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs by CAPTAINT1: 1:41am On Jun 29, 2012
link me to one person that does not desire wealth, better read books and stop lazying around

1 Like

Re: 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs by judebeyou: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
CAPTAIN T: link me to one person that does not desire wealth, better read books and stop lazying around
Captain, I will be very glad if you suggest the types of books I should read.
Re: 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs by kevin0021(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
MONEY RITUALS BOOKS,SO U CAN OVERTAKE DANGOTE! grin kiss grin grin
Re: 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs by judebeyou: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Yoy are not answering to my request.
Re: 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs by trisurface: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
@judebeyou,
U already have one critical element in becoming a billionaire.
You dont get angry unnecessarily. You stay focused.
This is a start.
Now, decide what business you want to get into. If U cant turn that 1M into 20M in 5-9 years, U may not become the billionaire U want.
Dangote's gift is Timing & Relationships. He stays on the right side of Goverment. Almost Always.
He has the right relationships across Banking/Stockbroking/Goverment circles. He seeks them. He nurtures them.
Start building relationships. Mentor figures. Clients. Staff that U employ.
U may make it.
Re: 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs by neksummi(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
judebeyou:
Captain, I will be very glad if you suggest the types of books I should read.
Read the "Rich Dad Poor Dad" series by Robert Kiyosaki. You're thoughts about making money will not remain the same. "Why we want you to be rich" by Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki. There's a business launching in Nigeria soon that Kiyosaki recommends. You may want to check it out. Email- bobrecommends2012@gmail.com Believe in ur dream and never,never,never,never,never,never quit. You're going to have 1001 reasons why u should give up. Pls dont. bobrecommends2012@gmail.com
Re: 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs by ephilipand: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2012
Start little and grow it.

To start bitter kola exportation with little as N150,000 and make 80 percentage.

Interested? +2348176168355
Re: 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs by Parisfran(f): 4:06am On Jul 02, 2012
For everybody information, Kiyosaki is a fraud waiting to be exposed. I wont go into the details on that, but if any one can name a successful business he is into i'd be happy. His only money making strategy, is to inspire people that they can do it. He bought his first super asset-a Lamborghini when after he wrote rich dad, poor dad. Donald Trump books can ispire you a lot, cus he tripled the money he inherited. Reading the millionaire fast lane will also be good, sorry i cant remember the author's name.
Pls dont rili bother to reply me cus i dont follow this thread.
Re: 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs by ayox2003: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2012
Paris-fran:
For everybody information, Kiyosaki is a fraud waiting to be exposed. I wont go into the details on that, but if any one can name a successful business he is into i'd be happy. His only money making strategy, is to inspire people that they can do it. He bought his first super asset-a Lamborghini when after he wrote rich dad, poor dad. Donald Trump books can ispire you a lot, cus he tripled the money he inherited. Reading the millionaire fast lane will also be good, sorry i cant remember the author's name.
Pls dont rili bother to reply me cus i dont follow this thread.

The Millionaire Fastlane was written by MJ DeMarco. Highly Recommended.

Frawzey
Re: 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs by iykeG(m): 1:09am On Jul 13, 2012
Please give me more information on this bitter kola exportation. igkd1st@yahoo.com

ephilipand: Start little and grow it.

To start bitter kola exportation with little as N150,000 and make 80 percentage.

Interested? +2348176168355
Re: 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs by StarrMatthieu: 2:14am On Jul 13, 2012
It is amazing!
Re: 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs by sheyichambers(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sehad concepts offers the best quality prints that Ɣ☺ΰ can ever imagine, we print on surface like , flex , sav, mesh ( window graphics) . We also do graphic designs, vehicle/fleet branding, sale ☺Ƒ printing materials...you can contact Seyi on 07036211982.

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Make Money Daytrading The Forex Mkt / Is It True Pete Edochie Is Dead, Just Today? / Stop!!!!! Buying Petrol Convert Ur Petrol Generator To Lpg Generator-08166866515

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.