Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here (12557 Views)

Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / 2013 Batch A Corpers Posted To Delta / A thread for corpers posted to Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 5:11am On Jun 29, 2012
was posted to delta yesterday was not happy at first coz runz dint click,but my close pals av been saying i wont regret it,if you were posted to delta let's meet here ,when do you intend going.
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by odionportable(f): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2012
Was posted there too!likely to leave frm benin on mon!u?
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2012
odion_portable: Was posted there too!likely to leave frm benin on mon!u?
bennin to delta not far,wil be coming from lagos its good to meet u wil leave on monday too,heard is just 5hr journey add me on fb or send ur detail to add u,wil sent d details by mail
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by shakz(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2012
Na we we ma delta peeps...i'm so lovin all this i tell yu....so letz start getin to knw each other...pics needed too o
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2012
shakz: Na we we ma delta peeps...i'm so lovin all this i tell yu....so letz start getin to knw each other...pics needed too o
heard no dulling for delta
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by shakz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
bayulll01:
heard no dulling for delta
@ all..make sense place
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by odionportable(f): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
Whr them dey?just hope its truly a make sense place@ shakz cos I intend to hv funnnnnnnn!!!
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by shakz(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
odion_portable: Whr them dey?just hope its truly a make sense place@ shakz cos I intend to hv funnnnnnnn!!!
ma edo sis u gouna av loadz et loadz of fun..dont worry we gouna make it happen even after camp..cant wait 2 c u all..tell me bout yu

1 Like

Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by odionportable(f): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
shakz: ma edo sis u gouna av loadz et loadz of fun..dont worry we gouna make it happen even after camp..cant wait 2 c u all..tell me bout yu
a vry simple chick,cute@ dat,portable too!*winks*frm edo state actually!
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by oakcha(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
You will be spending 3 weeks (Orientation camp) in my village...issele-uku
Hope you enjoy ur stay....
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by odionportable(f): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
Am I just d only babe in this threadomo wuld be well taken care of then by d guys!!!*smiles*
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by kennyone: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
@ all delta is not a bad place. Served their last year. But there are some towns you will get to and then you'll regret coming for service in the first place. Pray you are posted to developed areas like asaba, ughelli, warri and sapele. Served in ughelli and it was splendid. If you aren't assured of accomodation don't go to warri. My 50 cent
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by kennyone: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
odion_portable: Am I just d only babe in this threadomo wuld be well taken care of then by d guys!!!*smiles*
don't worry you will become hotter there as delta men like female corpers so much.
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by teefash01(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
#teamlautech #teamdelta.
What's good

Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by odionportable(f): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
kennyone: don't worry you will become hotter there as delta men like female corpers so much.
CHOI!!!well hv got dem shakz nd buyll101....
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
#Team ESUT... #Team DELTA... Nice meeting you guys, i realy hope we wont regret serving in delta. My contact is 08095737378. C u dia.
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by xavier3g(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
I served in Delta myself, warri to be precise, Anybody that needs accommodation there in warri should let me know. I stayed in a serviced apartment, and all you need is your bags, no need to buy anything, including bucket. Its still very much available. If you get posted to warri and you need accommodation, call me on

1 Like

Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
yeah happy we are in the front page,delta peep let's keep wining we rock,am gonno av the fun of my life
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
odion_portable: Am I just d only babe in this threadomo wuld be well taken care of then by d guys!!!*smiles*
dont wori u are going to be our mama there,already sent you a request
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by odionportable(f): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
bayulll01:
dont wori u are going to be our mama there,already sent you a request
haven't seen it yet...
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by shakz(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
odion_portable: a vry simple chick,cute@ dat,portable too!*winks*frm edo state actually!
hmmmm..simple, cute, portable and not forgetin awesome tooo....dont worry babes we got ur bak big tym..oya lemme c ur cute face
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by shakz(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
odion_portable: CHOI!!!well hv got dem shakz nd buyll101....
GBAM
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by shakz(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sexy beauty i see, oya say sumtin na n them guest if u wana enjoy all this sharply hurry up coz we nid yu all in here...#TeamDelta all the way

1 Like

Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
good one guys we rock,let's keep it coming
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
odion_portable: haven't seen it yet...
okay send ur fb id will surelly add you or send them to.com,op to hear 4rm you
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
I served in Delta state,2010 batch B precisely.congrats,u wont regret stayin there though d camp in isseleku is nt too fantastic as par structures&facilities.try anytin possible in d camp to make sure u r posted to either,Warri,Sapele,Asaba and few other places,anytin short of dis,u r on ur own(oyo) lol.if u did geology,biochem,civil,mech,ee,chem engeerin send me a message.pls its jst two persons i need and NOTHING attached,am doin dis frm my church mind.i wil help and refer d two persons to where i did my primary assignment(ppa).its a very nice firm,the pay ws among d best in d whole of delta state as at 2010,decent accomodation and alot of allowances buh they only take two corpers every year(batch b to be precise).we were d first set of corpers they took in buh unfortunately,they dnt retain corpers.so were nt retaind there buh i enjoyd my stay and gaind alot of experience that is stil helpin me in life uptil today.congrats once again,corper wee oo,waa oo.
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
Rich4god: #Team ESUT... #Team DELTA... Nice meeting you guys, i realy hope we wont regret serving in delta. My contact is 08095737378. C u dia.
U wont regret it one bit my broda,i also finishd frm Esut as well(geology/mining).we Esutites were VERY domineerin in d camp.i ws d head of my platoon in d camp and even were i did my primary assignment i ws also d head of my community development service (cds-efcc) wit so much goodie goodie lol.we Esutites no dey carry last,so my broda no dullin ok.all d best bro.
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
Loveangel: I served in Delta state,2010 batch B precisely.congrats,u wont regret stayin there though d camp in isseleku is nt too fantastic as par structures&facilities.try anytin possible in d camp to make sure u r posted to either,Warri,Sapele,Asaba and few other places,anytin short of dis,u r on ur own(oyo) lol.if u did geology,biochem,civil,mech,ee,chem engeerin send me a message.pls its jst two persons i need and NOTHING attached,am doin dis frm my church mind.i wil help and refer d two persons to where i did my primary assignment(ppa).its a very nice firm,the pay ws among d best in d whole of delta state as at 2010,decent accomodation and alot of allowances buh they only take two corpers every year(batch b to be precise).we were d first set of corpers they took in buh unfortunately,they dnt retain corpers.so were nt retaind there buh i enjoyd my stay and gaind alot of experience that is stil helpin me in life uptil today.congrats once again,corper wee oo,waa oo.
yeah bozs count me in i read chemical engine with petroleum tech i beg tanx
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
@loveangel tanx for trying to help,we need more of u in our society,my mail tanx
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
kennyone: @ all delta is not a bad place. Served their last year. But there are some towns you will get to and then you'll regret coming for service in the first place. Pray you are posted to developed areas like asaba, ughelli, warri and sapele. Served in ughelli and it was splendid. If you aren't assured of accomodation don't go to warri. My 50 cent
alryt we wil beep you when we get there
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by earthgreeners(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
Im a serving Corp member Batch C to be precise...
To start with, The Orientation Camp at Issele UKU is not as good in terms of facilities and structure especially dis rainy season, hostel like Okpe Kingdom, Obi Of Issele UKU dey smell no b small...secondly, if u tink u wld b posted to an Oil Company, u r on ur own..The new posting policy doesnt permit dis postings....u wld be surprised at d kinda villages dat exist in Delta State...Well, I relocated to Ogun, and Im enjoyin ma services naw, atleast I go soon finish..all summed up : NYSC sucks
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
earthgreeners: Im a serving Corp member Batch C to be precise...
To start with, The Orientation Camp at Issele UKU is not as good in terms of facilities and structure especially dis rainy season, hostel like Okpe Kingdom, Obi Of Issele UKU dey smell no b small...secondly, if u tink u wld b posted to an Oil Company, u r on ur own..The new posting policy doesnt permit dis postings....u wld be surprised at d kinda villages dat exist in Delta State...Well, I relocated to Ogun, and Im enjoyin ma services naw, atleast I go soon finish..all summed up : NYSC sucks
haa dat one harsh o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? / What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please / NYSC: Prospective 2016 Batch B Corps Members. Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.