Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here (10580 Views)

NYSC To Post Youth Corp To North East This Year / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by EEL: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2012
Have you been posted to the North, I feel its best you start your protest here at least.

The NYSC management cannot claim ignorance of the fact that the north is not safe and they cannot continue to play politics with our Children's life. This is insensitive and outright wickedness.
Even if there is enough security on camp, what of arriving and departing camp?

If you think of redeploying when you get to Camp, what's the tensency that nothing will happen before its been granted and what if the redeployment is not even granted?

What to do? Its still about PRIORITY, Life comes first.
4/5/6 Years in school is way too long to risk 1 year NYSC.

Let's cry out here.
Intending Corp Members, Parents and others, Let's join this rejection.

3 Likes

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by bayulll01(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2012
ehn ehn tot u were complaining about my post,going to the north is just like comiting suicid,a word is enough for the wise
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by JFACTOR1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
I was posted to Kaduna, they should forward the call up letter to GEJ. His Son will make use of it.

9 Likes

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Ezemarcel(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
i was posted to bauchi,but theDG i have one question for you,IF I AM TO BE YOUR CHILD WOULD YOU HAVE POSTED ME TO BAUCHI..?.GOD IS WATCHING YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by boss123: 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
I was posted to Zamfara embarassed cry
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by galaxi(m): 2:13am On Jun 30, 2012
Am posted to adamawa,can't just imagine going to northeast.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 4:30am On Jun 30, 2012
Not gona make use of my CArton of condom again...................na wa for SAHARI State....:......ii must redeploy

na zamfara oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 4:33am On Jun 30, 2012
To all my Friends dat are happy for their posting: CONGRATS but Those of us not happy wit our posting shld take heart and trust in GOD .............Being sad or Crying for de Whole day will never change anying

1 Like

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by adefash(m): 4:50am On Jun 30, 2012
I am posted to adamawa.pls whats the shortest,safest and the best route to the place.i'm moving from las gidi to have a stop over in abuja.how do i link the place from abuja?ppl in the house pls help. i also want the contact of as many as posible that are posted there so we can be comunicating as we depart and unite on getting to camp.pls if u are posted to adamawa just drop ur mobile contact here or inbox faselukaademola@gmail.com or text 08071108750, 08125112975.lets keep faith alive.noshaking!
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Mayflowa(m): 4:51am On Jun 30, 2012
It is really insensitive of any government to post southerner to the north considering the spate of killings taking place over there with Christian as focus by the deadly controllable Boko Haram sect. This is unthoughtful

Let the north serves in the north for now rather than sending these youths to their early dead! This is at least preventable.

1 Like

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by adefash(m): 4:53am On Jun 30, 2012
galaxi: Am posted to adamawa,can't just imagine going to northeast.
GALAXY pls lets exchange contact.we will go no shaking!
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by blackbalang(f): 4:54am On Jun 30, 2012
I served in borno..... Wasn't really funny @ that time( but when I look back @ it, I laff n cry @ d same time) but I survived so did sum butty ladies n gents. If you can't re-deploy have faith in God and he'll see you through
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Kpokpo4life: 4:54am On Jun 30, 2012
If you don't like where you are posted to then don't collect your call up latter. By october you will be re posted.

1 Like

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Nedu31(m): 5:06am On Jun 30, 2012
I was posted to Jigawa state,if they fail to redeploy me i will redeploy myself by all means.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 5:09am On Jun 30, 2012
Islam is not a religion but an organisation were people are brainwashed wit de so called Koran,den go into killing of innocentsouls in other to ve 7O virgins...........F#ck u @ all Muslem.......all of una are bokoharamist in one way or de othe

those who agree to meet boko haram live should announce their burial arrangment ceremony and print their posters so that his/herfamily will not waiste time in pasteing it...
did they deserve your service?
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by adefash(m): 5:13am On Jun 30, 2012
Vincent 4: Islam is not a religion but an organisation were people are brainwashed wit de so called Koran,den go into killing of innocentsouls in other to ve 7O virgins...........F#ck u @ all Muslem.......all of una are bokoharamist in one way or de othe

those who agree to meet boko haram live should announce their burial arrangment ceremony and print their posters so that his/herfamily will not waiste time in pasteing it...
did they deserve your service?
whats d purpose of this?

6 Likes

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Rhymez(m): 5:15am On Jun 30, 2012
I was posted to Kebbi state. Pls guys how that place be like?
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by kundul: 5:20am On Jun 30, 2012
4 dos going 2 kaduna cum thru abj n u'll b droped @ d camp black gold its outside d town b4 u enter d town its very very safe, as 4 adamawa guys pls enquire very very well on d safest route der b4 u proceed on ur journey. Mk sure u ve sm1c no. Dt will guide u, zamfara camp in tsafe is very safe bt b4 u cum ask 2 kn if ders no problem in zaria. Doh ders calm now. Bauchi is calm 4 now bt am sure u'll pass tru jos which is safe now 2 bt always as n listen 2 security situation b4 u proceed on ur varios jorneys. May God guide u all.

1 Like

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by NwabufoPeter: 5:23am On Jun 30, 2012
sad I was posted to Kwara State,Ilorin.Please whats the distance from Onitsha to Ilorin.Am I suppose to begin my journey on Sunday been 1st or on that 2nd?.Pals,please help me ooo.

1 Like

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Jamji: 5:32am On Jun 30, 2012
I'll rather give it up. dangote no go nysc

3 Likes

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 30, 2012
I was successfully posted to cross river state.let share contact if you are posted to cross river so that we can rock together there.No.+23480347d3740/pin 2399EE25.Respect to you all [/color][color=#990000]
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by olsmade(m): 5:36am On Jun 30, 2012
@vincent4, u r a waste of fluid. bleeping bigot. U r no better dan d boko boys.

1 Like

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by ziccoit: 5:37am On Jun 30, 2012
Vincent 4: Not gona make use of my CArton of condom again...................na wa for SAHARI State....:......ii must redeploy

na zamfara oooooooo

Is this your final answer? Are you sure you don't want to use any of you life line?
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by ziccoit: 5:40am On Jun 30, 2012
olsmade: @vincent4, u r a waste of fluid. bleeping bigot. U r no better dan d boko boys.

Don't mind the coconut head.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by ztar(m): 5:42am On Jun 30, 2012
Rhymez: I was posted to Kebbi state. Pls guys how that place be like?
same here oh....any info at all..i heard its a sharia state oh....
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 5:42am On Jun 30, 2012
Islam is not a religion but an organisation were people are brainwashed wit de so called Koran,den go into killing of innocentsouls in other to ve 7O virgins...........Bleep u @ all Muslem.......all of una are bokoharamist in one way or de other
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 5:43am On Jun 30, 2012
Islam is not a religion but an organisation were people are brainwashed wit de so called Koran,den go into killing of innocentsouls in other to ve 7O virgins...........F #ck u @ all Muslem.......all of una are bokoharamist in one way or de other
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 5:44am On Jun 30, 2012
@ olsman........u are a mad man.........bokoharamist like u........to tell wit ur religion

1 Like

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by say4gunit(m): 5:51am On Jun 30, 2012
Vincent 4: Islam is not a religion but an organisation were people are brainwashed wit de so called Koran,den go into killing of innocentsouls in other to ve 7O virgins...........F #ck u @ all Muslem.......all of una are bokoharamist in one way or de other
U be wawa! Na so u go take do ur NYSC? Your sense of reasoning must have evaporated. With your Coconut head!

1 Like

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Dankota1: 5:54am On Jun 30, 2012
PLEASE STOP ALL THAT HYPOCRISIES, FOR UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY POST REQUESTING ALL STUDENTS FROM THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA STUDYING IN THE NORTH BACK TO THE SOUTH. I DO BELIEVE THERE ARE MORE SOUTHERN STUDENTS IN THE NORTH THAN THOSE POSTED AS NYSC.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by sixfoot(m): 6:00am On Jun 30, 2012
Please Nairaland mates,my younger sis was posted to Katsina. I have not followed the news on that state lately, watz the security situation over there like and how can one track there from PH by air. My parents are insisting she forfeits it,incidentally she also forfeited batch A of march 2012 for the same reasons. Plz advice as i just want her to go for camp then i will do whatever I can to redeploy her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Plan After NYSC? Career, Masters Or Japa. Here's What To Do For Each / Corper Posted To Cross River State / NYSC Exclusion Letter Application Guideline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.