Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here (10587 Views)

NYSC To Post Youth Corp To North East This Year / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 6:01am On Jun 30, 2012
If there is a serious conflict or what de Bokoharam are doing now at NAIJA DELTA........de hausas will never allow their children to be posted any where in de EAst but just look how WE de SACRIFICAL LAMB ar being sent to de North for service.................To hell wit Nigeria,To Hell wit dat deadly,useless,killing,salvage mongers,monster Religion called MuSlim
for me its Never a religion but a Factory or orginastaion for Killings..................if u hate my post...pls Go and hug Transformer or better commit Sucide and Still Meet ur 70 Virgin @ hevean
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 6:02am On Jun 30, 2012
grin.........ndi hausa nini bu ndi ara
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by say4gunit(m): 6:06am On Jun 30, 2012
Vincent 4: If there is a serious conflict or what de Bokoharam are doing now at NAIJA DELTA........de hausas will never allow their children to be posted any where in de EAst but just look how WE de SACRIFICAL LAMB ar being sent to de North for service.................To hell wit Nigeria,To Hell wit dat deadly,useless,killing,salvage mongers,monster Religion called MuSlim
for me its Never a religion but a Factory or orginastaion for Killings..................if u hate my post...pls Go and hug Transformer or better commit Sucide and Still Meet ur 70 Virgin @ hevean
I guess there is no point arguing with a Crazy motherf**ker! Seriously the best place for you right now is Yaba Left!
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by born2boink(m): 6:09am On Jun 30, 2012
Dem pack all of una go war zones when you are not soldiers! Dem say make una cry! Una begin cry for here...since dem don born me! Na only Ekiti I don waka reach once! My life na entire lagos! Even if hausa is peaceful,I cannot live with them for 2 weeks because I don't like their culture at all,even their men dey bendown to urina,all dis tins dey piss me off but if I was posted to east! I will impregnet many babes because I ike dem pass yoruba babe for fucking
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 6:12am On Jun 30, 2012
De question is: ve u seen any Useless HAUSA man taking of REDEPLOYING? No?
Dis is because there is full security at de east................but once ur heard sum 1 is posted to de noth.....de next tin on his mind is REDEPLOYMENT
............who no go wan redeploy wen dis mad people de kill us like 25th december chicken
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Mnony: 6:14am On Jun 30, 2012
Am postd to Niger state, although dey said it's safe. Bt brothers, una knw dis ppl nah, dey feat wake up one day start to dey misbehave. so, am really nt comfortable oo
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 6:15am On Jun 30, 2012
@ born2 Bleep....:
.........guy na true u talk.........if i see 100 USELESS HAUSA men bending down to urinta....to God i must VOMIT...........i hate their culture
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by say4gunit(m): 6:15am On Jun 30, 2012
sixfoot+:
Please Nairaland mates,my younger sis was posted to Katsina. I have not followed the news on that state lately, watz the security situation over there like and how can one track there from PH by air. My parents are insisting she forfeits it,incidentally she also forfeited batch A of march 2012 for the same reasons. Plz advice as i just want her to go for camp then i will do whatever I can to redeploy her.
My sister was posted to katsina too, the state is safe (bokoHaram free). Flight from PH to Kaduna, then she can take a 3.30mins drive to katsina but she may get PH-Katsina flight.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 6:15am On Jun 30, 2012
@ born2 f#ck....:
.........guy na true u talk.........if i see 100 USELESS HAUSA men bending down to urinta....to God i must VOMIT...........i hate their culture
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by leezzano: 6:18am On Jun 30, 2012
Well I know all d northern states are safe 4 corpers now except Adamawa, Yobe n Borno which am not sure of.
If u need any info on kaduna sha, hola me on 07051980506, pin 2101C994
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 30, 2012
I saw some pipu exchanging number already hmmm. I guess u kno what it means to die in d hands of ur enemies? To die like a chicken? I cant imagine they indeed posted some youths to bauchi, kaduna, zamfara, even jos etc some of these states, bokoharam used securities to kill pipu more than bokoharam themselves. Must u serve? It is wen u live dat u can actually serve ur country or u want to sacrifice ur blood for nigeria. I m from middlebelt but i cant go to some areas in d north talk less of u dat cant even speak d language. Be warn pipu
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 6:19am On Jun 30, 2012
leezzano: Well I know all d northern states are safe 4 corpers now except Adamawa, Yobe n Borno which am not sure of.

one day it might not be safe for other States
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2012
Sun2july: I saw some pipu exchanging number already hmmm. I guess u kno what it means to die in d hands of ur enemies? To die like a chicken? I cant imagine they indeed posted some youths to bauchi, kaduna, zamfara, even jos etc some of these states, bokoharam used securities to kill pipu more than bokoharam themselves. Must u serve? It is wen u live dat u can actually serve ur country or u want to sacrifice ur blood for nigeria. I m from middlebelt but i cant go to some areas in d north talk less of u dat cant even speak d language. Be warn pipu

nice talk bro..........those who agree to meet boko haram live should announce their burial arrangment ceremony and print their posters so that his/herfamily will not waiste time in pasteing it...
did they deserve your service?
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Francuiz: 6:21am On Jun 30, 2012
boss123: I was posted to Zamfara embarassed cry
i jst finished serving 4rm zamfara june 14, 2012. Bakura lga. Don't worry its kinda peaceful. GOD will protect nd guide u
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Freeopod(m): 6:22am On Jun 30, 2012
If u v bn posted to sokoto u shld be jumpn for joy now! Sokoto is d safest northern state in d country, am a batch A corp member and presently serving at d state! Was scared at first wen i saw sokoto on my call up letter but wen i got dia ma perspectv abT sokoto and some other neighbouring states changed! If u v bn posted to sokotO call ds numb for any info or assistance!
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 6:22am On Jun 30, 2012
say4gunit:
I guess there is no point arguing with a Crazy motherf**ker! Seriously the best place for you right now is Yaba Left!

onye ara................amu gi there
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Cheggoon(m): 6:25am On Jun 30, 2012
I served in jigawa one of the peaceful state in the north...its rili a fun.......and i enjoyed my stay ova they....
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Residentevil: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2012
Hmm...nobody is really crying out here.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by leezzano: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2012
Vincent 4:

nice talk bro..........those who agree to meet boko haram live should announce their burial arrangment ceremony and print their posters so that his/herfamily will not waiste time in pasteing it...
did they deserve your service?
Plz u guyz shud stop sayin wat u dnt knw. Wat do u knw abt d security situation in d north? Apart from d unfortunate post election violence, have u heard of any coper being attacked?

1 Like

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Evergreen4(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2012
Rhymez: I was posted to Kebbi state. Pls guys how that place be like?
i jst finishd servin in kebbi state on june 14, well d place is peaceful bt d weda is not frndly and its very far, i dont kno were u re travellin frm, bt d jony is 11hrs driv frm abuja....all d bst, for more info contact me 08062335822
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by born2boink(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2012
I do not see Hausa has part of Nigeria! They disgraced us already! They ruled for most years and yet they lack educational skills! Imagine one milion peopple on nairaland, only 5 of them are Hausa, I cant be suprise if the five kept quiet because the Hausa land has being cursed to Nigeria! They lived in one room with 4 wives ,30 children
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Francuiz: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2012
sixfoot+:
Please Nairaland mates,my younger sis was posted to Katsina. I have not followed the news on that state lately, watz the security situation over there like and how can one track there from PH by air. My parents are insisting she forfeits it,incidentally she also forfeited batch A of march 2012 for the same reasons. Plz advice as i just want her to go for camp then i will do whatever I can to redeploy her.
Katsina is peaceful nd kul. She can stop at kaduna airport den board a vehicle 2 katsina
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2012
[quote author=say4gunit]
I guess there is no point arguing with a Crazy motherf**ker! Seriously the best place for you right now is Yaba Left! [/quote

akpa amu gi there
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by say4gunit(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2012
Vincent 4:

onye ara................amu gi there
∂ ωαу υя мα∂ηєѕѕ ∂єу єѕ¢αℓαтє ιѕ νєяу αℓαямιηg!
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 6:30am On Jun 30, 2012
leezzano:
Plz u guyz shud stop sayin wat u dnt knw. Wat do u knw abt d security situation in d north? Apart from d unfortunate post election violence, have u heard of any coper being attacked?

till ur sister or brother is killed dats wen we will hear de news again
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by leezzano: 6:30am On Jun 30, 2012
Freeopod: If u v bn posted to sokoto u shld be jumpn for joy now! Sokoto is d safest northern state in d country, am a batch A corp member and presently serving at d state! Was scared at first wen i saw sokoto on my call up letter but wen i got dia ma perspectv abT sokoto and some other neighbouring states changed! If u v bn posted to sokotO call ds numb for any info or assistance! 08067590893
plz tell dem more so dey knw d north is not like dey read on media.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by adicious(m): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2012
NwabufoPeter: sad I was posted to Kwara State,Ilorin.Please whats the distance from Onitsha to Ilorin.Am I suppose to begin my journey on Sunday been 1st or on that 2nd?.Pals,please help me ooo.
same here and i'm goin from abia state.... I never still know road.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by leezzano: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2012
Vincent 4:

till ur sister or brother is killed dats wen we will hear de news again
I c u r just here 2 cause fear in sum ppl n disturb odas n discourage a lot. Am talkin 2 dos dat r serious in life
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by stanogb(m): 6:36am On Jun 30, 2012
leezzano: Well I know all d northern states are safe 4 corpers now except Adamawa, Yobe n Borno which am not sure of.
If u need any info on kaduna sha, hola me on 07051980506, pin 2101C994
are you saying that BAUCHI, KANO, KADUNA, JOS, KATSINA are safe for corpers Just be sincere if it were your child, would you tell him/her the same thing
[size=22pt]No nothern state is safe!!! I advise everyone posted there to redeploy...unless you may be used for BARBECUE/SUYA[/size] ...
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Dankota1: 6:36am On Jun 30, 2012
@Dankota, PLEASE STOP ALL THAT HYPOCRISIES, FOR UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY POST REQUESTING ALL STUDENTS FROM THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA STUDYING IN THE NORTH BACK TO THE SOUTH. I DO BELIEVE THERE ARE MORE SOUTHERN STUDENTS IN THE NORTH THAN THOSE POSTED AS NYSC.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Vincent41(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2012
born2fuck: I do not see Hausa has part of Nigeria! They disgraced us already! They ruled for most years and yet they lack educational skills! Imagine one milion peopple on nairaland, only 5 of them are Hausa, I cant be suprise if the five kept quiet because the Hausa land has being cursed to Nigeria! They lived in one room with 4 wives ,30 children

true talk bro
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by leezzano: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2012
stan-ogb:

are you saying that BAUCHI, KANO, KADUNA, JOS, KATSINA are safe for corpers Just be sincere if it were your child, would you tell him/her the same thing
[size=22pt]No nothern state is safe!!! I advise everyone posted there to redeploy...unless you may be used for BARBECUE/SUYA[/size] ...
yes plz like said earlier, dey r safe n I will not only send my children even myself. Dia r copers presently serving in all dis states, wat av u heard from dem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Posted To Cross River State / What's Your Plan After NYSC? Career, Masters Or Japa. Here's What To Do For Each / NYSC Exclusion Letter Application Guideline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.