Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty (9189 Views)

What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up / The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married / "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by ebamma(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
the best age to watch a woman beauty is when she is 17 to 20,becos nowadays even girls of 15 years old are no longer virgins,take for instance if a girl begins to bleep when she is 15, she could have turned into tokunbo by the time she is 25.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by drnoel: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lord_Reed: I think all these pageants have got the age requirements wrong.

The ideal age to judge a woman's beauty is when she is above 25. Anyone less than that is not yet ready IMHO.

What do you think?

u can´t really say and its not specific for everyone one. its also dependent on who is judging or the beholder. I´ve seen women that look like shit while they where young and like supermodels after they cross 40. I´ve also seen women that looked better in their younger days compared 2 when they got older.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Okijajuju1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN - Ayi Kwei Armah
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
drnoel:

u can´t really say and its not specific for everyone one. its also dependent on who is judging or the beholder. I´ve seen women that look like shit while they where young and like supermodels after they cross 40. I´ve also seen women that looked better in their younger days compared 2 when they got older.

I choose 25 because I believe that's when the females truly begin to blossom in all fullness. I have watched several girls grow to maturity and the changes after that age are as astounding as the changes during puberty.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lord_Reed:

I just think 18 is to early to see true beauty.
I am not restricting any one but 18 is the age at which she is "fair game" and that is the age that should be used
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2012

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by tpia5: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
There's no ideal age, imo.

Some women get more beautiful as they get older while others might be more beautiful when younger. And others might stay the same whether beautiful or ugly.

Besides, everybody has days or times when they appear the opposite of what they normally look like.

Havent seen one of halle barry but that doesnt mean there arent any, lol.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by tpia5: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
And what's the use of make up if not to make people appear beautiful?
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by dasparrow: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
ebamma: the best age to watch a woman beauty is when she is 17 to 20,becos nowadays even girls of 15 years old are no longer virgins,take for instance if a girl begins to bleep when she is 15, she could have turned into tokunbo by the time she is 25.

What has virginity got to do with beauty? There are women who are in their 40s and are looking gorgeous. At the rate with which you people in Nigeria .ra/pe and sexually molest young girls and house helps, is there any wonder why they are losing their virginities at such a young age? How many of you will date a girl who wants to keep her virginity till marraige? After all, these young girls don't disvirgin themselves, do they now? Are you a virgin? If you are not, then you are equally a tokunbo. If most Nigerian men stop putting pressure on their females to have .s/e.x with them, then maybe you will find more virgins to marry. Until then, keep on dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
dasparrow:

What has virginity got to do with beauty? There are women who are in their 40s and are looking gorgeous. At the rate with which you people in Nigeria .ra/pe and sexually molest young girls and house helps, is there any wonder why they are losing their virginities at such a young age? How many of you will date a girl who wants to keep her virginity till marraige? After all, these young girls don't disvirgin themselves, do they now? Are you a virgin? If you are not, then you are equally a tokunbo. If most Nigerian men stop putting pressure on their females to have .s/e.x with them, then maybe you will find more virgins to marry. Until then, keep on dreaming.

Please please don't start with the Nigerian bashing abeg. I don't welcome such in any shape or form. Stick to the topic or you get reported.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by MrsChima(f): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lord reEd suga....

there are three classes of female species.....child/adolescence......young adult.....matured adult....so we need to specify according to class.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by ijebabe: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
See campaign with style tongue

@ topic, with beauty, intelligence and maturity combined then definitely when a woman is post 25 IMO. Although this doesn't apply to 'special' cases.
The combination above is what makes a woman beautiful both on the inside and out.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
ijebabe: See campaign with style tongue

@ topic, with beauty, intelligence and maturity combined then definitely when a woman is post 25 IMO. Although this doesn't apply to 'special' cases.
The combination above is what makes a woman beautiful both on the inside and outside.
Well we can't call you beautiful the seeing that you are 8. Just kidding
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by ijebabe: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well we can't call you beautiful the seeing that you are 8. Just kidding
When will stop lying to yourself? What do you want from me, tell the truth tongue
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by kadman(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
29 - 35.. Women are in their element (except in Nigeria.. where they have had several kids, let themselves go and the sun and damaged everything)
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
ijebabe:
When will stop lying to yourself? What do you want from me, tell the truth tongue
perhaps something. In 10 years time when you are grown enough
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by ijebabe: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
perhaps something. In 10 years time when you are grown enough
Yeah jail won't agree with you at all. How will you ever manage without manicures? wink
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Lord reEd suga....

there are three classes of female species.....child/adolescence......young adult.....matured adult....so we need to specify according to class.

Well not exactly. We are talking woman so girls are out of it.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
ijebabe: See campaign with style tongue

Uhhh I don't know what you are talking about
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Psaalmuel(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
Where pimples dey,9ja babes sha..prefer d indian babes alwayz beautiful..
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by born2boink(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
Naija babes beauty is determine by big nyansh and breast
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by MrsChima(f): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Well not exactly. We are talking woman so girls are out of it.

I know what you were talking about....I said we need to specify the class.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Ammyng(f): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
slimyem: na lie jor...
Na when she reach 40...cheesy

Funny but you are right
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by KuforijiThomas: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
When u are ok, u can get marry.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
Kuforiji Thomas: When u are ok, u can get marry.

Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by cfours: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
A woman's beauty can be judged at all ages but the definition of beauty will vary at different stages.
what most people define as beauty nowadays is just mostly superficial stuff that is specific to around ages 16-25. the whole celebrity, [i]se[/i]x appeal, magazine stuff. All is vanity.
For an older woman, beauty encompasses complex or untold qualities beyond just the superficial physical appearance. I see beauty in women who are in their 40s, 50s or 60s just by looking at the serenity of their faces or the way they smile or the way they look at their children.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Mynd44: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2012
ijebabe:
Yeah jail won't agree with you at all. How will you ever manage without manicures? wink
You have no idea
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by born2boink(m): 12:10am On Jun 30, 2012
c.fours:
A woman's beauty can be judged at all ages but the definition of beauty will vary at different stages.
what most people define as beauty nowadays is just mostly superficial stuff that is specific to around ages 16-25. the whole celebrity, [i]se[/i]x appeal, magazine stuff. All is vanity.
For an older woman, beauty encompasses complex or untold qualities beyond just the superficial physical appearance. I see beauty in women who are in their 40s, 50s or 60s just by looking at the serenity of their faces or the way they smile or the way they look at their children.

na waec you dey write!dem ask one question, you carry oyinbo scattered ground dey answer question wey dem no ask you!you no fit write statement for police station
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by cfours: 12:21am On Jun 30, 2012
born2fuck: na waec you dey write!dem ask one question, you carry oyinbo scattered ground dey answer question wey dem no ask you!you no fit write statement for police station

if you no fit read make u waka pass.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_Qvti2ehEQ8k/R9PzAQQfUhI/AAAAAAAACDE/dx64fFu6H0I/s400/amandalepore.jpg[/img]
old mama youngie
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by Ilekokonit: 12:32am On Jun 30, 2012
The best time to assess a womans beauty is first thing in the morning before any make up is applied.

In terms of age, you will have to wait until well after a lady stops physically growing (i.e after growth hormone is no longer being secreted by her brain) so that the transient effects on beauty of growth hormone do not becloud your judgement. (Growth hormone in growing teens of both sexes makes their skin so taut and firm, hence giving them that youthful and beautiful look that is common to sweet sixteens).

Its not any wonder that Hollywood actors and actresses try to ridiculously tap into the effects of Growth Hormone by injecting it directly into their faces and lips with comical results.

Having said that, some women are blessed with good genes that even after 4 kids they still look stunning. But generally for both men and women, life begins at 40 and after that age you can't NATURALLY compete with a 21 year old in terms of beauty. Although your wisdom at 40 and above will normally surpass that of a 21 year old. So you lose somewhere and win somewhere else.
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by ijebabe: 5:11am On Jun 30, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Uhhh I don't know what you are talking about
was that the only thing you noticed? Lol!
Re: The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty by LordReed(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2012
ijebabe:
was that the only thing you noticed? Lol!

Well it was directed me not the topic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD / Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet / Whats Your Biggest Turn Off Girls/guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.