Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans (39161 Views)

All Nigerians Look Alike / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
all4naija: You are really uninformed! You know no much about Jews,simple!

Read something about American Jews and who they are?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

Mr man stop pretending, they are your superior including all your family's

You only think that way because you are ill-exposed, unintelligent, uneducated and ignorant, WITH ZERO SENSE OF HISTORY.

The whites whom you think are 'superior' were running around in caves for thousands of years while black Africans were inventing writing, medicine, architecture, the sciences, mining, mathematics - EVERYTHING that made possible the modern world we have today. All of a sudden the whites step out of their stupor in the last few hundred years, contributing their quota as they should, and all of a sudden they are ''superior''?

Can't you see you're st.upid??
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by isalegan2: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
ekt_bear: Nigerians may look on white people as advanced humans, but both Nigerians and white people look upon ekt_bear as the greatest hope of mankind

The man the prophesies said would come one day

cheesy grin cheesy

Ekiti polar bear. Bawo ni? Se alafia l'o wa? tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by lepasharon(f): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
look at this joke i read on stormfront shocked

''I once heard a humorous that went something like this: A man dies and goes to hell and when he arrives Satan meets him at the front gates and says "Hey man, its your lucky day. Now normally I just send people directly to wherever they are going down here, but I'm feel generous today and I am going to give you a tour of hell before I throw you in the pit that your spending eternity in. So what do you say? Are you up for it?"
The man thinks for a second and says "Sure, why not. Its not like I have anything else going on right now."
"Great!" replies Satan.
So Satan and the man begin walking and they arrive at a pit with a ladder coming out of it with two very tired looking demons guarding the top of the ladder. Every few minuets a large group of white people comes up the ladder at once and the Demons have to beat them back down into the pit.
"Whats up with that?" The man asks Satan.
"Well, white people tend to help out their neighbors so when one of them starts moving up the ladder he tries to bring as many with him as he can, and those people he helped do the same."
The next pit they arrived at was exactly the same except the demos were much better rested, the groups smaller, and they came up much less frequently.
"These are the Jews. They never really do anything for themselves, all they do is try and trick those around them so they can get a leg up and make a break for it. Most of the time they try to bring any relatives with them that they can - but if they even think it might hurt their chances they leave them behind" Satan says.
Finally Satan and the man arrive at the last pit. The demons guarding the top of the ladder are sleeping and covered in dust.
"Whats up with those demons?! They are sleeping when they should be guarding the ladder. Throw me in that pit so I can escape!" says the man to Satan.
Satan laughs loudly and replies "That pit is where we send all the blacks. They do a better job of keeping themselves in it than my demos ever could. As soon as one of them so much as looks at the ladder, let alone tries to climb it, all the others jump on that one and beat him down so bad they never try to do anything ever again. Are you sure you still want to spend eternity in that pit?"

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t783539-2/

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
Tis simply cuz the white are Advanced........

Abi, what do we want to say about a Man dat Built big Ship dat sailed through Atlantic Ocean from Europe down to Africa........Only for the King/Chief to sell the most Healthy and Vibrant Man in the Clan to him......in d name of Slavery....in exchange for 'Mirror'

Till today,'Nuclear Power' has changed d History of the World, Now is 'Nuclear Shield' Alas, Nigeria has never gotten her Government together........Shame!!!!

White's Great......Black is Beautiful and Strong!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
lepasharon: look at this joke i read on stormfront shocked

''I once heard a humorous that went something like this: A man dies and goes to hell and when he arrives Satan meets him at the front gates and says "Hey man, its your lucky day. Now normally I just send people directly to wherever they are going down here, but I'm feel generous today and I am going to give you a tour of hell before I throw you in the pit that your spending eternity in. So what do you say? Are you up for it?"
The man thinks for a second and says "Sure, why not. Its not like I have anything else going on right now."
"Great!" replies Satan.
So Satan and the man begin walking and they arrive at a pit with a ladder coming out of it with two very tired looking demons guarding the top of the ladder. Every few minuets a large group of white people comes up the ladder at once and the Demons have to beat them back down into the pit.
"Well, white people tend to help out their neighbors so when one of them starts moving up the ladder he tries to bring as many with him as he can, and those people he helped do the same."
The next pit they arrived at was exactly the same except the demos were much better rested, the groups smaller, and they came up much less frequently.
"These are the Jews. They never really do anything for themselves, all they do is try and trick those around them so they can get a leg up and make a break for it. Most of the time they try to bring any relatives with them that they can - but if they even think it might hurt their chances they leave them behind" Satan says.
Finally Satan and the man arrive at the last pit. The demons guarding the top of the ladder are sleeping and covered in dust.
"Whats up with those demons?! They are sleeping when they should be guarding the ladder. Throw me in that pit so I can escape!" says the man to Satan.
Satan laughs loudly and replies "That pit is where we send all the blacks. They do a better job of keeping themselves in it than my demos ever could. As soon as one of them so much as looks at the ladder, let alone tries to climb it, all the others jump on that one and beat him down so bad they never try to do anything ever again. Are you sure you still want to spend eternity in that pit?"

The problem with the people(whites) in Stormfront is that they are afraid of their own shadow(the people they evolved from). They are afraid of black domination which is not even in the black-man radar. The most contrary thing to their insane minds is that blacks don't even believe in dominating any race. I think they are feeling the guilts of their forefathers, who were more terrible and worse than animals. Another thing, they are quick to pass insults and abuses on black people on their site but forgetting race is just a fickle, more or less a superficial thing in nature encompassing hand.

It's funny to read some of their assertions and outburst about other race and non of them really understand what race really means. Most of them are so sentimental moving with the bandwagon that at the end their statements look something coming from lunatics.

Still, I think they couldn't understand their feelings of superiority is an inability in them though. Something to make them feel good yet make other feel bad - could you imagine some set of human beings who couldn't know something about their original origin or pretending is acting superior when no black person is even on any plan of dominating them. Jeez! The Stormfront group is insane! And feeling guilty of their failures in history. I used to think it is only blacks that feel this guilty!Not any more.

However, what I have learnt about that site is nothing to worry about because no matter what their plans are they can never changed nature but only change the ways human relate. At the end we know there is nothing that live for eternity - even the pale skin or creation(innovation and inventions) are only mere changes in a way man's live, will never changed nature and it will ever evolved. The white skin will definitely change one day.

Indeed, if nature can be conscious of it creation racists would be laughing stocks, for failing to see beyond skin color little importance!

The problem is white's not black's.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: The painful truth is that the so called white men, are better evolved homo sapiens. Blacks are the earlier human species that existed....but whites are better evolved species. Ever thought why an average black man is selfish than average white ?
pls explain wat u mean by beta evolved homo sapiens. I'm afraid u're very close 2 dia... Beta bcareful, I've gone tru ur profile n everytin abot u seems senseless. Define ursef b4 someone else defines you. ''ewu''.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
lepasharon: look at this joke i read on stormfront shocked

"Great!" replies Satan.

^^^At the bolded: remind you of anything wink? Up there is the reason why the black race is playing catch-up.

That third pit has a name.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by redsun(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
dasparrow:

Please speak for yourself. They are YOU and YOUR family's superior. They can never be my superior because they succumb to sickness and death just like any other human being out there. Christ Jesus alone is my superior. With this kinda mindset, no wonder Nigerians in Nigeria 'worship' them. I have been around whites practically all my life and I am yet to see what it is about them that will make me want to think they are better. They are just very good at conniving and taking credit for some inventions that they were not the original brain child of. This is why they can come to Africa and steal all our resources back then and even now while you people sit there like mugus grinning from ear to ear. Many of them, especially the ones from america are very dumb and don't even know Arica is a continent. Keep worshipping them you hear? Then you wonder why they treat Africans like crap! My respect for Nigerians continue to diminish with this kind of mindset people like you have.

Can you hear yourself?Christ is anpother oyinbo way of telling you he is more superior."Follow me,i am the way,the light and light".While in reality,they are the demons.But because blackman is too blind to see,he just follow blindly.A blackman like you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by igbo2011(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
Olodostein:

Nwanne, a kpasaram ka akwa.

There is a general consensus amongst Europeans and their accomplices in other parts of the world that when it comes to Africa, they have "permanent interest and not permanent friends". To further their agenda, they give immunity to African leaders who comply with them to stash away stolen wealth and in turn they plunder our resources. Unsurprisingly, if you don't comply with them, they push you out of the way. Its just like a mafia like ring. To convince and influence public opinion in their domains, they classify it as working for "National interest and security" and "the benefit of their nations". Termnology is very useful and effective in this sense,hence, the philosophy of language.

I was priviledged to had first hand contact with Africans who had undergone immense suffering at the hands of bad policies on their respective countries. I met a lot of congolose at patrice lumumba university in moscow. A lot of them are orphans and so many horrible stories will make you cringe. During a brief stay in Egypt, my landlord was a very dark native Egyptian; one of the nicest person i have ever met. It is not uncommon to hear Arabs who now dominate Egypt to refer to black africans as slaves and use derogatory terms like monkeys to my face. In one occasion, I confronted them and told them to cross the Red Sea back to Arabia where they came from. It was as if a big rock fell on their heads. I refer to them as Settler Arabs and call the native blacks, real Egyptians. Since then, if the Arabs saw us passing, they hide their faces in shame. The funniest thing is that our black african muslim brothers who travel there for Islamic education are ridiculed and looked down upon by their arab masters.

What i am trying to say in essence is that experiences and reading of books relating to ones history and to a larger extent other people's history will rudely awaken their consciouness and make other races respect them and give them their space.

Our people don't know that the earliest church is Orthodox and their images of Jesus, his disciples and Mary are dark brown. This is the Church Ethopians attend. Even Egyptian European christians - descendants of the Greek invaders of ancient Egypt attend this church too till today.

No no, our people prefer bleaching their skin and exalting their colonial masters to earn glory. They prefer buying unrealistic books that promises them riches within twenty four hours.

We will continue to spread the message, but sometimes it can be very frustrating.

I am trying to but it will be hard. We need to get to the people in influence to change. These African artists should wear more African clothes. The leaders should love their people more. The churches should only praise black jesus and black disciples. The church should be more afro-centric. They should pray with an Ethiopian church view. The muslims should be more like Nation of Islam and have an afrocentric point of view. Every student should read books by Dr. Ben Jochamana, Ivan Sertima, Drusilla Houston, JA Rogers, Chauncellor WIlliams, Anta Diop, Walter ROdney and other Afro-centric scholars. Read Black Athena, Stolen Legacy, Destruction of black civilization, African in Science and more to uplift our people. We have become Afropeans (Africans with European mindsets).

The media is BS we should watch Russia Today, Press TV, and more independent news stations not the corporate media BS.

We have a long way to go nwanee m nwoke. But we can do it. People like you should be in the government not these self haters.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by igbo2011(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
Olodostein:

Nwanne, a kpasaram ka akwa.

There is a general consensus amongst Europeans and their accomplices in other parts of the world that when it comes to Africa, they have "permanent interest and not permanent friends". To further their agenda, they give immunity to African leaders who comply with them to stash away stolen wealth and in turn they plunder our resources. Unsurprisingly, if you don't comply with them, they push you out of the way. Its just like a mafia like ring. To convince and influence public opinion in their domains, they classify it as working for "National interest and security" and "the benefit of their nations". Termnology is very useful and effective in this sense,hence, the philosophy of language.

I was priviledged to had first hand contact with Africans who had undergone immense suffering at the hands of bad policies on their respective countries. I met a lot of congolose at patrice lumumba university in moscow. A lot of them are orphans and so many horrible stories will make you cringe. During a brief stay in Egypt, my landlord was a very dark native Egyptian; one of the nicest person i have ever met. It is not uncommon to hear Arabs who now dominate Egypt to refer to black africans as slaves and use derogatory terms like monkeys to my face. In one occasion, I confronted them and told them to cross the Red Sea back to Arabia where they came from. It was as if a big rock fell on their heads. I refer to them as Settler Arabs and call the native blacks, real Egyptians. Since then, if the Arabs saw us passing, they hide their faces in shame. The funniest thing is that our black african muslim brothers who travel there for Islamic education are ridiculed and looked down upon by their arab masters.

What i am trying to say in essence is that experiences and reading of books relating to ones history and to a larger extent other people's history will rudely awaken their consciouness and make other races respect them and give them their space.

Our people don't know that the earliest church is Orthodox and their images of Jesus, his disciples and Mary are dark brown. This is the Church Ethopians attend. Even Egyptian European christians - descendants of the Greek invaders of ancient Egypt attend this church too till today.

No no, our people prefer bleaching their skin and exalting their colonial masters to earn glory. They prefer buying unrealistic books that promises them riches within twenty four hours.

We will continue to spread the message, but sometimes it can be very frustrating.

I am trying to but it will be hard. We need to get to the people in influence to change. These African artists should wear more African clothes. The leaders should love their people more. The churches should only praise black jesus and black disciples. The church should be more afro-centric. They should pray with an Ethiopian church view. The muslims should be more like Nation of Islam and have an afrocentric point of view. Every student should read books by Dr. Ben Jochamana, Ivan Sertima, Drusilla Houston, JA Rogers, Chauncellor WIlliams, Anta Diop, Walter ROdney and other Afro-centric scholars. Read Black Athena, Stolen Legacy, Destruction of black civilization, African in Science and more to uplift our people. We have become Afropeans (Africans with European mindsets).

The media is BS we should watch Russia Today, Press TV, and more independent news stations not the corporate media BS.

We have a long way to go nwanee m nwoke. But we can do it. People like you should be in the government not these self haters.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
igbo2011:

African clothes from Indonesia?! Please, mode of dressing is not the problem dude!Get organized!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Amalaaba: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
MY LONG HELD OPINION ABOUT THIS TOPIC: We Blacks are clearly inferior to the Whites in so many ways.[b][/b]
I have studied the following in the last 20 years and my opinion has remained the same. Here are some of them:

1. History and documentations of same
2. Calligraphy
3. Science
4. Community/Society Organisation
5. Civil control within and without

Just to name a few! We are so far ahead that a recent survey demonstrated that it was only Africa that regressed using all statistics of development in the last 30 years.

Every time i have opportunity of visiting western nations i marvel at their incredible mental power that makes otherwise impossible, possible!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 01, 2012
Amalaaba: MY LONG HELD OPINION ABOUT THIS TOPIC: We Blacks are clearly inferior to the Whites in so many ways.[b][/b]
I have studied the following in the last 20 years and my opinion has remained the same. Here are some of them:

2. Calligraphy
3. Science

Just to name a few! We are so far ahead that a recent survey demonstrated that it was only Africa that regressed using all statistics of development in the last 30 years.

Every time i have opportunity of visiting western nations i marvel at their incredible mental power that makes otherwise impossible, possible!
Above all the list progress rest on number 4.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by ektbear: 4:23am On Jul 01, 2012
isale_gan2:

cheesy grin cheesy

Ekiti polar bear. Bawo ni? Se alafia l'o wa? tongue

I can't complain too much. Just working like a slave these days...taking on a few more projects than I can handle. So am sacrificing sleep and recreation as a result.

Oh well grin

How are you? I hope all is well.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by amor4ce(m): 4:38am On Jul 01, 2012
They have been plagiarizing our history (the biggest 419 scam in the world) and their society is built on the sweat, toil and blood of our people.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by dasparrow: 4:58am On Jul 01, 2012
amor4ce: They have been plagiarizing our history (the biggest 419 scam in the world) and their society is built on the sweat, toil and blood of our people.

Exactly! That is why I call them conniving. They are good at pitching ethnic groups against each another and loot their resources while smiling with their yellow coffee stained teeth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by igbo2011(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2012
all4naija: African clothes from Indonesia?! Please, mode of dressing is not the problem dude!Get organized!
To develop the economies you must buy goods made in your country this also promotes your culture.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by ebere1712: 2:04am On Jul 02, 2012
Stupid metus. Please listen to learn from your mistakes. Because of your divisions and your lust towards things accursed by chukwu, you were cursed by chukwu. However chukwu does not leave his people. You will come back to chukwu and he would bless you. How can whites and any-other non-metu be superior to metu. How can you be superior to your creator. Can a pot be superior to its potter. You shall suffer in the hands of the devils(euroasia and their leprous fellow Neanderthals )for your sins but nobody can take away your rightful position as the sons of chukwu. You are the first born and you are the chosen. The pinkies (or red men) are devils and anybody that inter-breeds with them would produce half-devils. These are the obamas of this world. Metu rise and take your place with the Gods. This is the beginning of the ending of the devil's world. we have done our part to teach the world how to be human. The end is comming.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Musiwa2: 2:22am On Jul 02, 2012
C

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by ezeagu(m): 3:15am On Jul 02, 2012
Amalaaba: MY LONG HELD OPINION ABOUT THIS TOPIC: We Blacks are clearly inferior to the Whites in so many ways.[b][/b]

2. Calligraphy
3. Science

If you can't understand how each continent has gotten to their current conditions and have concluded that it's because "blacks are clearly inferior" then you haven't even started studying. In fact what you've been studying is nonsense. I don't even understand the 5 areas of development you listed and what this has to do with inferiority, maybe because it's so obvious that with just a little bloody research we can find innovations from "black" kingdoms, states and individuals that check everything in your list. Let's just skim through those five factors:

1. By listing history, you've just shot yourself in the foot and exposed that you've done little research at all. What do you mean by "black people are inferior to whites" history wise? I'm not even going to go into this until I understand what this iffy statement means.
2. Every writing system (calligraphy) apart from that of the Chinese, the Easter islanders, and the Mayans came from black, charcoal, onyx, dudu, ojie, negro hands.
3. Oh, I'm going to guess you mean "blacks" are inferior to whites scientifically because they invented the gun? Oh, wait, the Chinese did that and Africans had the crossbow. Okay then, the gunpowder? No, Chinese. Cash? Chinese. What about their numbers? Hindu-Arabic. Did you know the oldest scientific instrument was found in Southern Africa? Did you know the Greeks had black citizens who they held in high esteem partly because of Egypt? Did you know Africans used soap and cream (palm oil and scented bark) thousands of years before Europeans? Do you know the amount of times the nobility of many European countries bathed in a year? Did you know Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Malta, Cyprus and France were either fully or partially invaded by semi-negroid Muslim moors from North Africa and that they stayed in these places for hundreds of years changing even the physical ethnic characteristics of the people?
4. Social organisation? When you have a neighbour in Europe for 20 years and you may never even say hello or even have eye contact? When an old man can be rotting in a house for 2 weeks without any neighbours checking on him? When you're in a crowd and a thief can hold you at gun point, you collapse out of a medical complication, or you unknowingly drop one of your belongings as you walk by and no one says anything? Is that social advancement? When lower-working class people are packed into tower housing that soon become a battle ground for gangs?
5. If not for the calamities that have followed colonialism, neo-colonialism and US imperialism, who would be disobedient in black societies? If they were given time to sort themselves out without the CIA or the FBI, or the KGB or the MI5, or the UN or IMF?

You go to Western countries and awe and you don't bother to ask yourself how they really got themselves there, all you can do is feel sorry for yourself and blame it on being inferior. You, personally, are you inferior to all white people?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
ezeagu:

If you can't understand how each continent has gotten to their current conditions and have concluded that it's because "blacks are clearly inferior" then you haven't even started studying. In fact what you've been studying is nonsense. I don't even understand the 5 areas of development you listed and what this has to do with inferiority, maybe because it's so obvious that with just a little bloody research we can find innovations from "black" kingdoms, states and individuals that check everything in your list. Let's just skim through those five factors:

1. By listing history, you've just shot yourself in the foot and exposed that you've done little research at all. What do you mean by "black people are inferior to whites" history wise? I'm not even going to go into this until I understand what this iffy statement means.
2. Every writing system (calligraphy) apart from that of the Chinese, the Easter islanders, and the Mayans came from black, charcoal, onyx, dudu, ojie, negro hands.
3. Oh, I'm going to guess you mean "blacks" are inferior to whites scientifically because they invented the gun? Oh, wait, the Chinese did that and Africans had the crossbow. Okay then, the gunpowder? No, Chinese. Cash? Chinese. What about their numbers? Hindu-Arabic. Did you know the oldest scientific instrument was found in Southern Africa? Did you know the Greeks had black citizens who they held in high esteem partly because of Egypt? Did you know Africans used soap and cream (palm oil and scented bark) thousands of years before Europeans? Do you know the amount of times the nobility of many European countries bathed in a year? Did you know Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Malta, Cyprus and France were either fully or partially invaded by semi-negroid Muslim moors from North Africa and that they stayed in these places for hundreds of years changing even the physical ethnic characteristics of the people?
4. Social organisation? When you have a neighbour in Europe for 20 years and you may never even say hello or even have eye contact? When an old man can be rotting in a house for 2 weeks without any neighbours checking on him? When you're in a crowd and a thief can hold you at gun point, you collapse out of a medical complication, or you unknowingly drop one of your belongings as you walk by and no one says anything? Is that social advancement? When lower-working class people are packed into tower housing that soon become a battle ground for gangs?
5. If not for the calamities that have followed colonialism, neo-colonialism and US imperialism, who would be disobedient in black societies? If they were given time to sort themselves out without the CIA or the FBI, or the KGB or the MI5, or the UN or IMF?

You go to Western countries and awe and you don't bother to ask yourself how they really got themselves there, all you can do is feel sorry for yourself and blame it on being inferior. You, personally, are you inferior to all white people?

I am short of words to express how this piece of poetry makes nyabinghi feel.

Oh, you are the true son of your father.
May you live long.

Our future is bright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by montili(f): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2012

2. Calligraphy
3. Science

We too can reach their standard if we want. The white man takes time to invent things no matter how long in order to get a global recognition at the end but we're just after the benjamins (money) that is why Africa esp. Nigeria are major consumers of their products. Oyibo get winsh just like us, but dem dey use their own well while we dey use our own the other way round. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by ezeagu(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
Blackteeth: Its all about the difference in culture. The white man's culture which involves the zeal to explore, innovate and adventure is what places him where he is today. This culture is been passed from generation to generation. The black man's culture involves very little zeal to innovate, explore, research and learn. If a white boy grows up in a black society he would take up the "uncivilized" African culture. The reverse is also the case when a black boy grows up in a white community.

I can't agree with this. What you're suggesting is that traditional African societies didn't have schools or explore mysteries of the universe, which couldn't be further from the truth.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by amor4ce(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2012
Oyinbo standards should not be sought after as they are insane and destroy the planet!

https://www.nairaland.com/981255/iniquity-oyinbo-amorites-racial-supremacists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by whiteadmirer: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
all4naija: The problem with the people(whites) in Stormfront is that they are afraid of their own shadow(the people they evolved from). They are afraid of black domination which is not even in the black-man radar. The most contrary thing to their insane minds is that blacks don't even believe in dominating any race. I think they are feeling the guilts of their forefathers, who were more terrible and worse than animals. Another thing, they are quick to pass insults and abuses on black people on their site but forgetting race is just a fickle, more or less a superficial thing in nature encompassing hand.

It's funny to read some of their assertions and outburst about other race and non of them really understand what race really means. Most of them are so sentimental moving with the bandwagon that at the end their statements look something coming from lunatics.

Still, I think they couldn't understand their feelings of superiority is an inability in them though. Something to make them feel good yet make other feel bad - could you imagine some set of human beings who couldn't know something about their original origin or pretending is acting superior when no black person is even on any plan of dominating them. Jeez! The Stormfront group is insane! And feeling guilty of their failures in history. I used to think it is only blacks that feel this guilty!Not any more.

However, what I have learnt about that site is nothing to worry about because no matter what their plans are it can never changed nature but only change the ways human relate. At the end we know there is nothing that live for eternity - even the pale skin or creation(innovation and inventions) are only mere changes in a way man's live, will never changed nature and it will ever evolved. The white skin will definitely change one day.

Indeed, if nature can be conscious of it creation racists would be laughing stocks, for failing to see beyond skin color little importance!

The problem is white's not black's.
There are plenty of blacks who wish to enslave or even destroy white people

What is wrong about wanting white people to be safe and have a flourishing culture with higher birth rates?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by tpia5: 3:54am On Jun 19, 2013
well, we have white nigerians now, so whats the thread about.

either way, we're white.

arent these our fellow nigerians and arent they [we] white?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 19, 2013
Lol.. Really ignorant comments here, I recommend this book.
http://m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_and_the_People_Without_History
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Boss13: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2013
tevinsolt:

lmaoo with your answer why won't you feel inferior shocked... race is a social construct, anthropologist will tell you there's nothing like race. yes modern blacks especially west Africans and other ethnicity around the globe have gone through series of genetic mutation and environment adaptation to look how we are......what's holding us back in Africa is our mentality and what not.

I think we are really deceiving ourselves. I guess maybe our schools do not truly teach history. 400 years of slavery, colonialism, economic exploitation, inhumane treatments, killings, rape and not forget forced adaptation to the western culture. Yet you want to tell me you would feel superior or even equal. You must be joking. Black man please lets go and study our history.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by PAPAAFRICA: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2013
[size=20pt]the people in this thread with DISGUSTING inferiority complexes are the reason Africa isnt going anywhere at the moment.
for f.ucks sake a guy said blacks are less evolved homo sapiens,the same thing a white supremacist would say. if thats the case then why try you fu.c.k wits? lets just lie the f.u.ck down and die we are clearly no contribution to society. thats the attitude africa needs right now? defeated and in submission? you people are fcking sick.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by niggadee(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2013
black race are the weakest link.100% black Christians believed Jesus and god are Caucasian . Christianity is originated from Middle East in the 1st century ad ask your self Dumb christian how can someone from middle east be Caucasian.. Religion Propaganda Is Cult Brainwashing.The Bible is a fraudulent pile it been Tampered by Caucasians authors to make them look superior and make you Negros look Dumb.. Evolution of Modern Humans and Early Modern Homo sapiens started from motherland wake up my beautiful black people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2013
white admirer:
There are plenty of blacks who wish to enslave or even destroy white people

What is wrong about wanting white people to be safe and have a flourishing culture with higher birth rates?
You just said that out of your mere generalization, more like speculating. It is the whites who have enslaved blacks. And, history has proven to us there most be animosity for those who continue to brutalize you and criticize what you do. If any black person wished to enslave white that is clearly an imagination. The reality is that the reverse is always the case.

This your statement is based on false and misguided information or your shared thoughts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife / Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures / Emir Sanusi's Wives, Daughters, Daughter-In-Law, Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.