Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans (39158 Views)

All Nigerians Look Alike / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2013
ROSSIKK on his Pan-African drug again. How did the Moorish get to Europe? That should be the question you should ask yourself.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2013
Abagworo:

Nothing interesting. Look at the 14th century Lisbon dwarfing our 21st century Abuja. What a shame.

Its interesting bro, if everything he has posted here isn't true, I believe many of them are.

Bro, if you see some 12th century castles in europe, you'll cry for black man. While we were living in mud huts these people were already laying cross country rail tracks, something we're still battling with in 2013. Shame bro shame.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2013
The same reason why they make you believe you're black and they're white. Black is the opposite of white and often represents darkness and evil in contrast to light and good. They've succeeded in making us believe we're evil,crude, uncivilized and describe us as a people with primitive history and therefore not worthy of any historical reconstruction. We've been detached from our own proud past and we've allowed them to write our own history on our behalf- people who are not even justified to write any bit of African history in the first place, as they have very minimum or little knowledge of it.
Below is a quote from Chapter 2, page 54 of the book, "How Europe under-developed Africa" by Walter Rodney:
"It is obvious that some of the world’s development and civilization of today which Europe claim to be her handiwork actually started in Africa but was later improved upon my Europe after Africa had suffered greatly from the periods of slave trade and colonialism, which drew the continent backward.
The art of Egypt, the Sudan, Ethiopia and Benin were well known to the rest of the world at an early date and this artistic prowess brought many traders and visitors to these areas of Africa where these materials of art were bought and taken to Europe and Asia. The quality of products that were made by Africans shows the level of economic development, which was comparable or in some cases more sophisticated than that prevalent in Europe. The red leather (Moroccan leather) that became familiar to Europe was produced by the Hausa and Mandinga manufacturers in Nigeria and Mali and this leather was superior to that obtainable in Europe and also preferable by Europeans. Also, the Portuguese who on reaching the Kongo Kingdom, were amazed to see high quality local cloths made from bark and palm, fibre, which could be comparable to velvet. Other finished products from raw materials were also prevalent in other parts of African which Europeans patronized.
One may ask, why did this not lead to a massive growth in the African industry? The answer to this question is not far fetch. At the period under study, Africa's manufacturing industry was still on a subsistent-like or domestic level. It must be noted that a decisive factor in the growth of the European industry is the available new machinery and change-over from domestic production to the factory system and all these advances in Europe came after the period under review when Africa was already suffering from the slave trade and thereafter colonialism which cause massive brain drain.
Furthermore, there was the presence of high and organized state system in Africa as was evidenced in Egypt, Ethiopia, Nubia, Maghreb, Benin, Yoruba, etc. Though the Ibo people of Nigeria and the Kikuyu people of Kenya operated systems that some European writers had referred to as stateless, that cannot be entirely justified because both had sophisticated systems of political rule."
This writer in this chapter tend to prove that a discreet survey of the developed parts of Africa and the those in Europe in the 15th century, African could not be said to be underdeveloped nor was the prevalent factors that could be used to determining ‘the developed’ and ‘ the undeveloped’ in Africa's discredit.
If Students from Nigeria can floor their 'white' colleagues abroad academically and intellectually, i see no difference but the skin color.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Horus(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2013

Pyramids in Sudan

The archaeologists of the west are lying about the age of the pyramids to prevent people of West Africa and east Africa from knowing their real heritage. In fact the original Black Egyptian civilisation included Sudan where there are ancient pyramids still today that are so old that archaeologists still haven’t worked out how old they are. Archaeologist rarely talk about the smaller pyramids in Sudan, Uganda, Ethiopia and Somalia which have ancient languages written on them from much earlier eras of human species. The Caucasian race doesn’t want the African to know that the evolutionary cycle of all the other races are much later than the woolly haired black race. In other words they don’t want you to know that black people are an evolutionary generation older than all the other races, this in a time frame means that the black race are at least 17 million years older than the other races. This also means the African races had civilisations in Africa that existed before the other races even existed on earth. The inferiority complex given to Africans triggered off by the Christian dominance over Africans is aided by the passive nature of Africans. Africans by nature are not aggressive to other races our history alone is evidence. The demise of Africans has always stemmed from disagreeable actions from other races. The passive nature is still present in Africa. It is this passiveness in Africans that allows disagreeable forces to evolve to a point to where they can’t be controlled, say a dictatorship or a military group. Then because of the white saviour concept installed in them through Christianity they wait for their Jesus (Caucasian race) to save them. Most Africans from soldiers down to farmers are in this spell.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by biafranqueen: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Wow this is incredible. I have read history about our greatness but I never have seen this much wealth of information. Thank you 1 million times Rossikk Horus peace4 naija, enigma
Durango for giving credit when it is due and all4naija for pushing them into educating us. I learned more today then all the years I was in school studying His-story. This should be on the front page this is what we need to know. I am going to show this to my young children when I get home from work. Thank you a million times for putting it in one place kiss kiss kiss ; smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by biafranqueen: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
all4naija: ROSSIKK on his Pan-African drug again. How did the Moorish get to Europe? That should be the question you should ask yourself.
Please educate us some more about this when you have time Professors this is a good question. Thanks in advance for your time. My mom was always proud when I spoke up at school about Christopher Columbus and the Pilgrims even though she did not know the information I was debating she always encouraged it as long as I did it with respect and brought the books that I learned from the Library aka lies buried. They always say if you want to hide something from a black person put it in a book.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by biafranqueen: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
This is mind blowing I can't believe I am just learning this I know about the ones in South America that I am sure we're built by Africans. Columbus said he saw black faced men in the American waters
Horus:

Pyramids in Sudan

The archaeologists of the west are lying about the age of the pyramids to prevent people of West Africa and east Africa from knowing their real heritage. In fact the original Black Egyptian civilisation included Sudan where there are ancient pyramids still today that are so old that archaeologists still haven’t worked out how old they are. Archaeologist rarely talk about the smaller pyramids in Sudan, Uganda, Ethiopia and Somalia which have ancient languages written on them from much earlier eras of human species. The Caucasian race doesn’t want the African to know that the evolutionary cycle of all the other races are much later than the woolly haired black race. In other words they don’t want you to know that black people are an evolutionary generation older than all the other races, this in a time frame means that the black race are at least 17 million years older than the other races. This also means the African races had civilisations in Africa that existed before the other races even existed on earth. The inferiority complex given to Africans triggered off by the Christian dominance over Africans is aided by the passive nature of Africans. Africans by nature are not aggressive to other races our history alone is evidence. The demise of Africans has always stemmed from disagreeable actions from other races. The passive nature is still present in Africa. It is this passiveness in Africans that allows disagreeable forces to evolve to a point to where they can’t be controlled, say a dictatorship or a military group. Then because of the white saviour concept installed in them through Christianity they wait for their Jesus (Caucasian race) to save them. Most Africans from soldiers down to farmers are in this spell.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Abagworo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
biafranqueen: This is mind blowing I can't believe I am just learning this I know about the ones in South America that I am sure we're built by Africans. Columbus said he saw black faced men in the American waters

Igbos of Nigeria built pyramids and also had a form of writing very much like Egyptians.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by igbo2011(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
biafranqueen:
I forgot who said if you control the mind you control the behind !
What do we do with the information! I know all this but how do we use it? What are we waiting for I am tired of talking about it!

Carter G Woodson said that. In his book, miseducation of the Negro.

Since you have the knowledge you have to tell otehr people so others become conscious. Build schools and tell the truth about the world and white supremacy of the world. The truth hurts but it must be told.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Ndipe(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
Very interesting question.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by igbo2011(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
Rossikk:

God bless you for your wisdom.

THank you very much.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by igbo2011(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
smsgrouper: You use a computer or mobile phone to write this ur post, we drive a car, yu wear shirt an trouser, you speak english, you go like go uk or usa etc. You com dey ask why we look at them as if they are superior. Ofcos they are

There re too many AfriCOONS on here who don't know their history. African civilized the world. We started math and science and brought technology to the world. We need to stop having this inferioirty complex.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by biafranqueen: 1:14am On Jun 29, 2013
Abagworo:

Igbos of Nigeria built pyramids and also had a form of writing very much like Egyptians.
shocked shocked Abagworo are you serious in which state and village I must go see this for myself and take picture wow Thanks a million !!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by biafranqueen: 1:25am On Jun 29, 2013
igbo2011:

Carter G Woodson said that. In his book, miseducation of the Negro.

Since you have the knowledge you have to tell otehr people so others become conscious. Build schools and tell the truth about the world and white supremacy of the world. The truth hurts but it must be told.
ok it's been a long time since I read that book.
Your right I try an exposé my children as much as possible to the truth even though they are under 10 I know it gives them confidence and they are competing with whites in school and passing them my son even insist on wearing his traditional clothes for kindergarten graduation. You people make me so proud grin This post really solidify my faith that we are on our way back to the top this time no shaking !
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Afam4eva(m): 1:28am On Jun 29, 2013
A lot of Nigerians and Africans actually think whites are superior and it's evident on this thread. People who think so are usually those that are less intelligent and of low IQ which cannot enable them to see the process through which these whites used to achieve whatever they did. These people see these white inventions as magic and don't believe that these inventions can be achieved with acquired intelligence and persistence.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 29, 2013
Afam4eva: A lot of Nigerians and Africans actually think whites are superior and it's evident on this thread. People who think so are usually those that are less intelligent and of low IQ which cannot enable them to see the process through which these whites used to achieve whatever they did. These people see these white inventions as magic and don't believe that these inventions can be achieved with acquired intelligence and persistence.
Lol... You must stop using the white-man inventions. Like the computer you used in typing this comment.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:11am On Jun 29, 2013
It's difficult to reply many of the posts from the likes of Rossik. While there's plenty of true facts, there are also plenty of distorted tales and spurious facts with tenuous evidence. What all these still doesn't explain is how the black race below the Sahara still wallow in such poverty while clinging on desperately to relics of Egyptian history as validation for long bygone greatness of the black race: a very disputable, foggy Egyptian history. All the while, the Caucasian colonizes every continent he steps foot on taking prosperity and order and structure with him everywhere: be it Australia, South America, North America, South Africa etc. The black man undergoes the reverse: be it in Africa or in Haiti or in Guinea-Bissau. It's the same old tale of poverty and chaotic rule. Rossik is implying the southward drift of the black man from the glory of Egypt ruined him. A half-baked theory if I ever read one.

I re-iterate. The white race is collectively superior to the black race. It is a bitter truth to hear but it is easily demonstrable, incontrovertible truth. It kills me to admit myself, but the facts are plain.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:25am On Jun 29, 2013
Afam4eva: A lot of Nigerians and Africans actually think whites are superior and it's evident on this thread. People who think so are usually those that are less intelligent and of low IQ which cannot enable them to see the process through which these whites used to achieve whatever they did. These people see these white inventions as magic and don't believe that these inventions can be achieved with acquired intelligence and persistence.

I'm one of those people and I don't think there's anything magical about what they do. They simply prove to be harder working, resourceful, adventurous people always looking to explore and exploit and solve humanities problems while the black man remains an intellectually lazy liability, bemoaning his ill fortune and blaming the world for his problems while the rest of the world pass him by as he concocts all his conspiracy theories about the grand design of the world to impoverish him.

On the contrary, I believe the inferiority complex lies with many of those who can't accept this bitter truth. Brash chest thumping often reflects insecurity rather than self-assuredness. Note that as I said before, every human is a unique individual and there are hundreds of millions of blacks smarter than hundreds of millions of whites. My argument isn't about what an individual black can achieve bacause the sky is clearly the limit. The argument is made on a collective basis where I think the white race has demonstrated clear intellectual superiority.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2013
igbo2011:

There re too many AfriCOONS on here who don't know their history. African civilized the world. We started math and science and brought technology to the world. We need to stop having this inferioirty complex.

Although, in this great future, we can't forget the past, but I think it is high time we stop complaining and create a new future for us and our children.

We are indeed a great people. But to advance further, we must change our mindset and do a spiritual heart operation. I used Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity to trace back early (first) civilization developed by Africans for Humanity and also how Africans can create and direct the new emerging civilization for the better of Humanity.

Firstly, we NEED to create individual writing system that will make our children think with both sides of their brains. This will also preserve our diverse languages and cultures for years to come and stop the foolishness by copycats Africans who think they are civilize by appearing on MTV, not knowing they are fundamentally ostracize. How do we do that? I have discovered a formula(The Balance) for that cool cool.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2013
Olodostein:

Although, in this great future, we can't forget the past, but I think it is high time we stop complaining and create a new future for us and our children.

We are indeed a great people. But to advance further, we must change our mindset and do a spiritual heart operation. I used Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity to trace back early (first) civilization developed by Africans for Humanity and also how Africans can create and direct the new emerging civilization for the better of Humanity.

Firstly, we NEED to create a writing system that will make our children think with both sides of their brains. How do we do that? I have discovered a formula(The Balance) for that cool cool.
Wow! Another African poor reasoning. Jeez!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2013
all4naija: Wow! Another African poor reasoning. Jeez!

Hahaha... I can only laugh at your foolishness. I understand you are into Information Technology right? Why do you think the Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa languages have no keyboard of their own? And let me bust your bubble, your brain is confused. This is why the foolish 'African' man cannot develop a coherent application/software for the western civilization , let alone for his motherland/culture.

Do you think it is just a mere coincidence that Ethiopia is the only country in Africa that isn't colonized?

Oh well Tom Tom, they have a Writing system of their own!!!! Get a life!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
Olodostein:

Hahaha... I can only laugh at your foolishness. I understand you are into Information Technology right? Why do you think the Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa languages have no keyboard of their own? And let me bust your bubble, your brain is confused. This is why the foolish 'African' man cannot develop a coherent application/software for the western civilization , let alone for his motherland/culture.

Do you think it is just a mere coincidence that Ethiopia is the only country in Africa that isn't colonized?

Oh well Tom Tom, they have a Writing system of their own!!!! Get a life!

Ethiopia isn't the only coutry tho, somalia and one other country in west africa here, can't remember right now.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Abagworo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
biafranqueen: shocked shocked Abagworo are you serious in which state and village I must go see this for myself and take picture wow Thanks a million !!

Nsude in Enugu State.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by biafranqueen: 1:55am On Jul 01, 2013
Abagworo:

Nsude in Enugu State.
thank you I will visit soon thank you so much!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Ndipe(m): 3:27am On Jul 01, 2013
Inferiority complex.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by AlyricistLaura: 2:04am On Sep 14, 2013
I feel rather uncomfortable reading this Atm
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by AlyricistLaura: 2:12am On Sep 14, 2013
django1: White people no matter where they are are always better organised, even arabs! Take SA for instance, the africaans are better than the black ppl there same for zimbabwr before mugabe kicked them out and ruined the place.

Now look at haiti, an island very close to NY city, just a little off the coast of USA, is as bad as any black nation can get.

The darker the skin the worse the people. Indians are neither white nor black and they are also neither advance nor backward.

Hmmm.....
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by bertholdt: 3:39am On Nov 20, 2013
Heads up: there is a thread on 4chan about this thread:

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/res/23222378

It looks like we have a lot in common.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Sehnsucht(m): 3:48am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by PAPAAFRICA: 3:52am On Nov 20, 2013
bertholdt: Heads up: there is a thread on 4chan about this thread:

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/res/23222378

It looks like we have a lot in common.
damn nairaland lost. good job ya coons.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans by Sehnsucht(m): 4:12am On Nov 20, 2013
Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa--rich beyond the dream of poet's fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail! He lived as his fathers lived--stole his food, worked his wife, sold his children, ate his brother, content to drink, sing, dance, and sport as the ape!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call / Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife / Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.