Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B (5107 Views)

Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here / Gombe Batch A.... Lets Meet Here / Nysc Members Deployed To Gombe Drops To 530 Over Security Concerns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by vicky100: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2012
Can i know where to meet with the corpers posted to gombe,batch b 2012
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by StateOfMind: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
Here I am!!!

More peeps please
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by olson(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
I am posted to gombe, pls how do i go about it. I hv 2 travel from ogbomoso, what is d best day 4 me to live here and d travelling direction too. Urgent reply will be appreciated. Thax
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by StateOfMind: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
Are you from LAUTECH?
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by olson(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Yes, i am from lautech.
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by kneeyii: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
i av also been posted to gombe state. Plz i need info frm u guyz
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by vicky100: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
So wer exactly do we meet?n wen do u guys intend travlin?
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by vicky100: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2012
Here's ma num. 08030861121,n ma pin 26857524. Pls let's b more corporative.
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
wish u guys all the best. My NL swt hrt has been posted to Gombe state and she finished from Lautech as well. seems u Ogbomosho candidate have been thrown to the north.

I'll say u guys shd travel tomorrow, sleep in camp and get ready for early registration on Monday morning.

I heard u can connect Gombe by air now via Abuja.

wish u all da best
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by Sattors(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
Gombe State is one of d developing States in Nigeria n very peaceful except for dis Boko Haram bombing. I served dea last year Batch A 2011 n i came bak Feb. U guys ar better off if u ar going by air bcus of d distance. Gombe is 6hrs by road frm Abuja for dos goin by road, wen u get to Abuja,take a Bus to Mararaba drop by Abacha road bus stop n cross to d other side of d road,u will see NCCF (NIGERIA CHRISTIAN COURPER‘S FELLOSHIP) sign board or better still ask anybody or take Okada to NCCF family house n sleep (They ar very hospitable) to continue d joni d following day cus i wunt advice u continue by nite bcus of insecurity. U guys will get a direct bus frm Abuja to Gombe(N2500 by den),d Joni frm Abuja is tru Nasarawa,Kaduna,Jos,Bauchi n den Gombe. Safe journey guys n if u need more info abt Gombe pls call me. 08050578276
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by ahmsta(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
Like he said it... Gombe is a good place to serve.

I served in Gombe, kaltungo to be precise and enjoyed every bit.

Goodluck!
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by kneeyii: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
@sattos: where will d bus to Gombe from Abuja stop? Will i have to get to d last bus stop or will d bus pass thru d nysc orientation camp b4 reaching itz final desti ation? Also, u mentioned boarding a bus @ marraba but u didnt specify which transport company. Please if d bus i will have to get to d final bus stop? Hw will i get to d camp?
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by ahmsta(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
stop the last busstop.

The camp is at mallam sidi.

I have a stressfull journey while i was moving to camp, a full bus was made available by cross country transport for only corpers, which took me(us) directly to the camp.

You can try that if u dont wanna get stressed
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by waters2012: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
At mararaba, you will get Gombe state transport service bus. they are safer cos they dont overspeed. When you get to Gombe park, You'll see all churches with their banner. If you're pentecostal, i'll encourage you to join NCCF. They'll take you to the family house and i bet you wont want to leave there.Sleep there and they'll take you to camp the next morning. [b][/b]NOTE: PLS DONT GO THE CAMP B4 THE OFFICIAL OPENING DATE I.e TUESDAY for security reasons pls. i served @ Ashaka cement in Funakaye LGA. GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME TO GOMBE= God of My Beautiful Experience.
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by kneeyii: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
Thank u very much water2012 and ahmster
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by Tgirlie(f): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
@ kneeyii, am not sure you will be taking to the camp. You will alight at Gombe park (the last bus/stop) in Gombe. Board a bus going to Nysc orientation camp, Mallam sidi. Its about 1 hr drive from the capital city. T fare should be around #150 - # 200. Am not sure about the t fare, it was #100 when i was posted there in 2010. When you get to Gombe park serving corp members/ NCCF members would be there to welcome you. You can send me an email pertaining to the posting.
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by Sattors(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2012
Just like dey hav said, u will get Gombe bus frm Mararaba park alight at d last bus stop ie Gombe park n frm dea to camp if it wunt b too late to go to camp dat same nite, oda serving copas will b at d park to welcm u, i min NCCF and oda copers. Not up to 30minutes frm park to camp (d camp is called malam sidi camp)
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by olson(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
waters2012: At mararaba, you will get Gombe state transport service bus. they are safer cos they dont overspeed. When you get to Gombe park, You'll see all churches with their banner. If you're pentecostal, i'll encourage you to join NCCF. They'll take you to the family house and i bet you wont want to leave there.Sleep there and they'll take you to camp the next morning. [b][/b]NOTE: PLS DONT GO THE CAMP B4 THE OFFICIAL OPENING DATE I.e[b] TUESDAY [/b]for security reasons pls. i served @ Ashaka cement in Funakaye LGA. u can bb me 26739202. GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME TO GOMBE= God of My Beautiful Experience.
i think d camp will be opened on monday 2nd of july 2012, according to d call up leter. Pls i need people to verify this date cos i intend traveling 2morow and arrivin at d camp on monday. I will sleep at Jos on sunday and continue on monday mornin to Gombe. Pls guys is that a wise option.
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by tunday(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2012
Gombe state, jewel in d savanah, i served in gombe, bajoga, funakaye lga and i didnt regret it, nice place to serve though dere are still some level of insecurity. Its still a nice place to serve, nice camping facility. But if u can redeploy, pls do, if u cant u'll njoy it anyway.
From lagos, by road, its btw 19 to 23hrs straight bus from ijora olopa ( young shall grow or ekwos), i strongly advice younger shall grow, abt 6.5k the bus leaves lag by 4pm, u'll get dere the following day around 8 or 10am. Dey will drop at their pack. NCCF wIlL Be waiting to take u go camp or family houses depends on when u get dere. If NCCF is not dere taxi drivers will be waitin to take u to mallam sidi camp, about 35 mins drive lyk N150 max. If dere are no taxi, take a bike to dukku park and board a bus going to bajoga or mallam sidi, bajoga is beta u'll drop in front of d camp, or just tell dem u re going to mallam sidi camp, dey will put u in d right bus.
By from lagos. arik air line lagos to gombe btw 27 to35k confirm online, from d airport take a to town dukku park, if see fellow otondos u can all take a taxi straight to mallam sidi camp.

From abuja. take taxi to maraba, ask for gombe line park, take a bus or car to gombe, lyk2.5k minimum of 8 hours, drop at last busstop and take a bike to dukku park and then to mallam sidi, or drop nccf family house by post office ull c d sign board walk into d street it beside a private primary school cant remember d name, dey will take care of u. And tell u all u need to do.

Journey Mercy,

Do have a great service year and make sure you keep urself ALIVE.
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by tunday(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
pls from abuja, gombe line buses are beta, dey dont overspeed. but if u lyk risk and adventure, u can take taxi.
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by Yabayakaka: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
u guys r welcum 2 Gombe state....like most of my colleagues av said,gombe is a very nice place 2 b....am a Batch c cop...serving in gombe...if u nid any help u can cal me on dis no 08052216956
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by Ghogs(f): 3:00am On Jul 01, 2012
Yea yea,GOMBE is a rili nice place.i passd out only dis month.i servd at Shongom LGA.gudluck 2 u all.
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by GenerallIceB: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2012
I was posted 2 Gombe,,am General Ice 2012 batch B,,Pin 22008D8A
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by kneeyii: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2012
plz does Gombe state pay corpers? I mean is there anytin lyk corpers' allowance frm the state govt?
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by kneeyii: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
@ all: where in maraba in this gombe state transport line located? Is it @ d Abacha Road Sattors made mention of or smwhere else? Cos i heard there are many parks in maraba
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by mymind1: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2012
gombe state dnt pay corpers, i served in y daba LGA 2011. But u will enjoy mallam sidi camp,i was in gombe hostle, @mami market ask for CHIOMA Restaurant if u like good food. I redeploy ooo no be lie whn Boko enter Gombe. Safe journey my people, go in peace and come back in peace
Re: Pls Hw Do I Meet With My Fellow Colleagues Posted To Gombe? Batch B by linearity: 2:27am On Jan 20, 2018
Nice info; www.topfashionnews.net, for your new fashion trends.

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Taraba State / Here's All You Need To Know About Ogun State Orientation Camp Sagamu / Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.