Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation (2494 Views)

Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians / Otedola Denied Releasing Audio Tape To Media House / MTN's Response To Media Reports On PDP Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Pupita(f): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2012
Why is every positive comment attributed to pro GEJ Nairalanders? It has come to the notice of Nairalanders that every positive comment on the polity,development or change by any nairalander is labelled as 'paid agents of GEJ supporters' and some concede Nairalanders are asking is this forum for educative,informative or blind criticisms? If there is no positivity around you,what of around others? Or are they desperately trying to turn nairaland to turn nairaland to a negative and doomsday forum? We must resist all forms of falsehood and lie infested reportage in all it's form. SAY NO TO MEDIA INTIMIDATION

1 Like

Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Mandelaguy(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Some people have decided to speak out, I thought I was the only one being fought to a standstill, but there is a saying that 'evil cannot keep prevailing over good,sooner or later,light always overcomes darkness'. Some people cannot hold meaningful discussions or engage in productive debate,once they see that the sand under their feet is giving wa, they resort to verbal attacks and media intimidation or trying to tel us how far they have come in nairaland,forgetting that it is not how far that matters,but how well. I am happy that the more they desperately leave substance and fight shadows,more peoples eyes ge open,even those that were formerly sitting on the fence has chosen sides. We will no lie down and wach them us lies to divide this country.( it amuses me how their sits are becoming too hot become he cannot handle the so called newbies). Their paymasters are threatening fire and brimstone because they can no longe justify their pay and their voices ar getting drowned b good reasoning....haters!
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Captainajama: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
@pupita,you are a genius for bringing out this thread,they cannot intimidate anyone on this forum@mandelaguy...they hate your guts,guy you rock,@ every oda person who has been attacked or who has faced one form of intimidation for speaking positively,just know that you are championing a good cause and because of that,expect those frustrated reactions.
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by TrueNaijaguy: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
I'm happy to see such comments coming up. If the so called opposition is that good/popular they would have been at the seat of power now. They should be reminded that Engaging in unnecessary condemnation and destructive criticism on an incumbent govenment does not translate into votes rather it draws sympathy for the government cos Nigerians are wiser now. We have clearly seen that procrastination and hypocrisy whether from the lanky governor general in Kaduna or from the bulged eye baba in Lagos can no longer be condoned. Let's support the transformation agenda of our dear President cos that's all we can bank on now to make Nigeria a conducive place to live. #naijaihailthee
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by PointB: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
Welcome to the club guys;

You are even lucky to be called GEJ apologists; soon you will be called something worse. If you don't have the thick skin of a Rhino, you are in the wrong territory. You are advised to turn back or continue at your own risk. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Mandelaguy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
PointB: Welcome to the club guys;

You are even lucky to be called GEJ apologists; soon you will be called something worse. If you don't have the thick skin of a Rhino, you are in the wrong territory. You are advised to turn back or continue at your own risk. grin grin grin grin grin

you are right brother. This is not for the faint hearted!
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Dpeacemaker101: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
Now someone is talking. They are people who actually sit back, and evaluate the performance of GEJ, and I can tell you sincerely that the man is doing just fine. He needs all the credit he can get. I would continue to support him as far as am concerned.....nice 1 to the person that brought this topic up.
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by PointB: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mandelaguy: you are right brother. This is not for the faint hearted!

At all man.

Criticing GEJ is big business; attempts to ruin someone's lucrative business is naturally met with strong counter-attack.

Therefore what is acceptable in the forum is to blame GEJ for the bad storm, too much sun, too much pepper in your soup, inability to satisfy your wife, etc.

Criticing GEJ is so big a business that an industry can be built around it. grin cheesy
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by walton1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
Criticising GEJ is a big business day in day out without properly finding out if its true or lie most especially that man MALLAM EL-RUFAI the political drop out who have N̤̈̊☺ relevance always on twitter criticising GEJ. I see him and his agent has people to be ignored.

Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by jmaine: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
PointB:

At all man.

Criticing GEJ is big business; attempts to ruin someone's lucrative business is naturally met with strong counter-attack.

Therefore what is acceptable in the forum is to blame GEJ for the bad storm, too much sun, too much pepper in your soup, inability to satisfy your wife, etc.

Criticing GEJ is so big a business that an industry can be built around it. grin cheesy

grin . . . . .To be a star here . . .all you need do is join the Retardeen Mass Choir in consistently echoing the Retardeen chants in whatever thread you berth into cheesy . . .

No be small business oo wink . .. . .
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Mandelaguy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
jmaine:

grin . . . . .To be a star here . . .all you need do is join the Retardeen Mass Choir in consistently echoing the Retardeen chants in whatever thread you berth into cheesy . . .

They cannot make a single reasonable contribution, talk is cheap,criticism is cheaper and consistent retarded criticism is cheapest.
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Demdem(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
sycophantic foools on rampage. who dey pursue u? say urs and i will say mine. Cowards.
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by TrueNaijaguy: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
Pls ignore the jobless Mallam on twitter. For him, that's the best way to present his CV for a job.
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by jmaine: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
A Retardeen mass choir member just crashed in . . . grin . . . .
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by monkeyleg: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
I dont get this, so people are not free to critisize a failing government?? come on let us be honest Goddy's government has failed, it is self deluders that think differently. If you think people are being harsh to Goddy. Go and see what Jeremy Paxman did to a government minister in UK, for not being properly clued up and economical with facts. I guess this concept of holding the government in office responsible is alien to a lot of you. That is why you sit here and seek praises for yourselves, when there is none due. Nigerians must learn to do the decent thing and tell themselves the truth, but I guess we dont know how to. So keep opening silly unproductive threads, seeking sympathy, rather than asking yourselves if Nigeria is actually working for you and your family

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chloe-smith-video-watch-treasury-942107
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Demdem(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
Worthless goats are gathering. Nlers beware.
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Zutchy: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
I thank God that there are other people who feel the same way I do also,pls if you know you are a real progressive at heart I beg you do not let the real paid agents on nairaland whose work is to do their utmost to drag the name of our president in the mud and at the same time rubbish the image of this country like that swallat called elrufaiMr does on twitter,they shall all fail gone are the days when you guys could just fabricate bullshit against the govt and get away with it,I DON SHOW,and i say enough is enough,if Nigeria is no longer your country it is still mine and I am still proud to be a Nigerian,so enough of the bullshit amd image tarnishing.
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Demdem(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
Funny enough, many of these sycophants registered on NL this month. All within two weeks apart. grin grin grin ur types are known

https://www.nairaland.com/zutchy
https://www.nairaland.com/truenaijaguy
https://www.nairaland.com/mandelaguy
https://www.nairaland.com/dpeacemaker101
https://www.nairaland.com/captainajama
https://www.nairaland.com/pupita
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by TrueNaijaguy: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
@demdem your ,use of language shows ignorance and desperation. You have shown u detest opposing views. Are your replies not supposed to be based on issues rather than blatant attacks and name calling? Your type have been brainwashed by destructive elements and can 'do and undo' just to satisfy their paymasters. Be wise cos those detractors are not saints but selfish and serial losers. #naijaihailthee
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by PointB: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
jmaine:

My brother na so we see am.

Retardeen this, drunken fisher man that.
Criticism without a single clue what governance of a country is about is all you get from them. Na wa oo
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Beaf: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lol! Many of us have been "paid agents," Emma Niboro, Reno Omokri etc for two years now.
When evil fights back, it does so with everything at its disposal, including stealing and lying.

But we remain right here, steadfast, eyes on the ball, unmoving and unflinching like one person lynch squads and battle tank brigades.

Who no like, make e die. Its winsh crucifiction time! grin

Fresh Air! cool
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by jmaine: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
PointB:

My brother na so we see am.

Retardeen this, drunken fisher man that.
Criticism without a single clue what governance of a country is about is all you get from them. Na wa oo

You dey mind the members of the RCCG, nairaland chapter ====> Retardeens Cannabis Choir Group, Nairaland Chapter grin

1 Like

Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Mandelaguy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
Demdem: Funny enough, many of these sycophants registered on NL this month. All within two weeks apart. grin grin grin ur types are known

https://www.nairaland.com/zutchy
https://www.nairaland.com/truenaijaguy
https://www.nairaland.com/mandelaguy
https://www.nairaland.com/dpeacemaker101
https://www.nairaland.com/captainajama
https://www.nairaland.com/pupita
This is MANDELAGUY,like Others have told you slowpokes and retarded critics,go round NL and see a whole lot of people that came in recently. I bet you were once a newcomer on this platform,all of us cannot be born on the same day,when someone wakes from his night sleep is his morning. Am now in NL ans I can imagine how painful it will be for your likes because am here to stay and as long as you kee criticising and following the enemies of this countr blindly withou facts,I will always be a torn in your flesh and that of your likes. My own is that I don't have any other country,and will defend the integrity of the one I have and it is called patriotism though it means sycophancy for people with low IQ like you.
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Demdem(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
TrueNaijaguy: @demdem you use of language shows ignorance and desperation. You have shown u detest opposing views. Are your replies not supposed to be based on issues rather than blatant attacks and name calling? Your type have been brainwashed by destructive elements and can 'do and undo' just to satisfy your paymasters. Be wise cos those detractors are not saints but selfish losers. #naijaihailthee

grin grin grin Iidiota, did u just say paymasters? ok, which of them? have been accused of being a spokesman for Atiku, also Buhari's henchman, infact someone said i am just an ACN tout while another claims i am AregbeRascal son, one foool even said i am part of the killer squad of Akpabio grin grin all these dont move me an inch.
U are young on this site to know that i dont detest opposing views instead i detest lies which many of ur types stands for. u are free to air ur opinion likewise others who may feel otherwise.

Demdem: sycophantic foools on rampage. who dey pursue u? say urs and i will say mine. Cowards.
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Beaf: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
Demdem:

grin grin grin Iidiota, did u just say paymasters? ok, which of them? have been accused of being a spokesman for Atiku, also Buhari's henchman, infact someone said i am just an ACN tout while another claims i am AregbeRascal son, one foool even said i am part of the killer squad of Akpabio grin grin all these dont move me an inch.
U are young on this site to know that i dont detest opposing views instead i detest lies which many of ur types stands for. u are free to air ur opinion likewise others who may feel otherwise.

Whatever people say, most times you simply sound as a fool, bro.
No worries. grin
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Demdem(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
[s]
Mandelaguy: This is MANDELAGUY,like Others have told you slowpokes and retarded critics,go round NL and see a whole lot of people that came in recently. I bet you were once a newcomer on this platform,all of us cannot be born on the same day,when someone wakes from his night sleep is his morning. Am now in NL ans I can imagine how painful it will be for your likes because am here to stay and as long as you kee criticising and following the enemies of this countr blindly withou facts,I will always be a torn in your flesh and that of your likes. My own is that I don't have any other country,and will defend the integrity of the one I have and it is called patriotism though it means sycophancy for people with low IQ like you.
[/s]

u are welkom rettard. Nothing from my post suggests u arent welkom. It was simply my inquisition at play and its healthy as u can see. peeps like me criticise only if there is need for such and we praise if need be also so kiss my arrse.
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Demdem(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
Beaf:

Whatever people say, most times you simply sound as a fool, bro.
No worries. grin

Coming from the chief sycophant himself. Hopeless iidiot.
Actually its the other way round. its only a foool like u that will allege but when called upon to substantiate, they go dumb. grin
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Mandelaguy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
[s]
Demdem: [s][/s]

u are welkom rettard. Nothing from my post suggests u arent welkom. It was simply my inquisition at play and its healthy as u can see. peeps like me criticise only if there is need for such and we praise if need be also so kiss my arrse.
That is your stock in trade,kissing arses!
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Demdem(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mandelaguy: [s] That is your stock in trade,kissing arses!

Demdem:

its only a foool that will allege but when called upon to substantiate, they go dumb. grin
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Mandelaguy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
Demdem:

you cannot intimidate me. I am happy the person that generated this thread saw through you. Get a life!
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Demdem(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mandelaguy: you cannot intimidate me. I am happy the person that generated this thread saw through you. Get a life!

I dont even know u. are u taking this face-less forum serious? i wonder what sort of kids come on-board here of recent.
Re: Say No To Media Or Forum Intimidation by Mandelaguy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
Demdem:

I dont even know u? are u taking this face-less forum serious? i wonder what sort of kids come on-board here of recent.
you acted more like a kid,by trying to insinuate that becaus people are new,they should not talk. Now,you are learning. You even went to the petty level of bringing links to the page to my date of registration. I should be asking you what kind of kid you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Grammatical Boo-boos / Nigerian Army Commences War In Borno Forest Against Boko Haram, Curfew Imposed / Buhari Voted Against A Nigerian Becoming Oau Sec-gen In 1985 'cause Of Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.