Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - (17843 Views)

Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by dani1luv: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
It's no longer news that spiritual head of Household of God church and former presidential aspirant of Fresh Party, Pastor Kris Okotie and his pretty wife Stephanie have ended their four year-old fruitless marriage.

If the report reaching us is anything to go by, then Rev Chris Okotie has said again that come December, he's going to be married again because it's not good for the man to be alone, quoting God from the book of Genesis.

Pastor Kris and his wife Stephanie Henshaw have ended their marriage irreconcilably but another woman will be coming in shortly after her exit.

www. Nigeriafilms.com gathered that, when he broke the news to his congregation and he also said he actually fell for her beauty. This is the second marriage the founder of Household of God will be ending in less than six years.

Sources in the church said the marriage has been having cracks in the past two years thinking that things would get better until the man of the centre of the drama finally broke the news.

If you remember, Pastor Okotie similarly dumped his first wife, Tyna after 17 years of marriage. The news of the break up came as a shock to many because it was higly celebrated. They had their honey moon in Dubai, London and France for some weeks.

During their wedding, Okotie claimed that his wife is still a virgin after two unsuccessful marriages and three children.

The 42 year-old Stephanie, on their wedding day told all and sundry said that God will give her a set of twins as first children to her husband.

Their first Sunday as husband and wife, Pastor Kris said that God has told him that they would be blessed with a set of twins soon. Four years after, the dream is not realised but the wedding is now collapsed.

Who is lying here; God or Pastor Kris?

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17957/38/id-get-married-again-in-december-pastor-kris-okoti.html

1 Like

Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by cakegirl1: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
what a shame.some men of God needs to repent

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by JUO(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
HUM
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by dangerzone: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
Well body no be firewood

1 Like

Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by mylifeasitis: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
I guess he loves sampling fresh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by ODB1: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
Do you need him to come out with pointy tail, horns and a fork to know that chris is a fake pastor?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
This man take style dey sample some premium puussies for ehn chruch sha!!

Nothing do am, May God bless you pastor..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
D man likes to change 'kpekus' like shirts!! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by ODB1: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
woman sef dey try. see how fresh his ex was compared to this scrotal sac.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by Tgirl4real(f): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
Shouldn't this topic be in the celebrity section? Why Religion?
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit was willing but the flesh is weak.
Who cares?
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by maninmood(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
Men, I advise you to hold your women tight, otherwise this pervert will marry your wife and dump her later cheesy
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
He has already seen another one, now now now....then there was spare somewhere shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by ronkebp(f): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
God will forgive him.....if he can quote that "it is not good for the man to be alone", i hope he knows that the same Bible forbids Divorce, at least in the new testament.
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
Is that what his bible teaches? grin
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by timmy1999(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
Some ordinary xtians are holy than most pastor..God is just watching dem..judgement is coming soon
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by soldprop: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
Pastor's wife, na e dey fine pass!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by miteolu(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
Truly this man needs another woman for another coming election in 2015. Until he gets to presidency
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by ODB1: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
another f00lish woman will step up and try her luck.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
He didn't have to divorce this pretty lady to marry another; all he needed to do was misquote a portion of the bible as they always do to signify that god has permitted him to marry more wives. Congregation will say a resounding "Amen"

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by ODB1: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
Billyonaire: He didn't have to divorce this pretty lady to marry another; all he needed to do was misquote a portion of the bible as they always do to signify that god has permitted him to marry more wives. Congregation will say a resounding "Amen"

i like u

1 Like

Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by teskyg: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
Do people still attend this Con Man church?
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by Afam4eva(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
What a shame.
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by olatomiwa(f): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
Its a pity that a lot of us cannot see beyond our noses, seem to me that there are bigger issues with this Okotie guy beyond sampling punanay. It couldn't have been easy for him, a “man of God” to announce to the whole world that he has failed once again! I guess there is something wrong with him fathering a child or he has a sexual problem that has not been solved! I hope he will take a wise move this time around a do a contract marriage, with all the issues laid out to the wife-to-be so that they don't keep disgracing him like this.
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
Oya chris make you knack apako
Eh make you knack apako
oya knack am,knack am,knack am eh make you knack apako.Ashawo pastor cheesy
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by Biggyd2: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
Still his private life! Non of these women married him under duress. And non have confirmed that he dumped them. undecided
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by tpia5: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
photo of the lucky lady?
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by Afam4eva(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
Biggyd2: Still his private life! Non of these women married him under duress. And non have confirmed that he dumped them. undecided
He's a pastor and his private life concerns his congregation and Christians all over the world.
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
afam4eva:
He's a pastor and his private life concerns his congregation and Christians all over the world.

Ignore that bootlicker. . . Is okotie not supposed to lead his congregation by example ?
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by ocyno2001: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by graciousgrace: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
so pathetic 4 a MAN OV GOD
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by angiemartinez(f): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
hmmmmmmm. No comment 4 nw, till then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" / Believers In Hell - Jack Kelley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.