Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday (2958 Views)

Thank God It's Friday...but.... / How To Cook Spaghetti? / Spaghetti Sauce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by logicboy01: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
Thank Spaghetti Monster Its Friday

I now present you with the body and blood of christ Spaghetti;

[img]http://predisastered.files./2011/01/i-believe-in-you.png[/img]
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by logicboy01: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by logicboy01: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by DeepSight(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sometimes it seems to me that you are involved in a race against yourself to outdo yourself with record smashing and awe-inspiring foolishness.

You should know that the people who mention FSM in theistic discourses rank as some of the daftest on the planet, many of whom emerged straight from the sweat off the testicles of a baboon. This is because there is nothing remotely intelligent in comparing theological notions of the cause of the universe to imaginations about rank food monsters. You will agree, a vocation for the most infantile.

2 Likes

Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by logicboy01: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Deep Sight:
Sometimes it seems to me that you are involved in a race against yourself to outdo yourself with record smashing and awe-inspiring foolishness.

You should know that the people who mention FSM in theistic discourses rank as some of the daftest on the planet, many of whom emerged straight from the sweat off the testicles of a baboon. This is because there is nothing remotely intelligent in comparing theological notions of the cause of the universe to imaginations about rank food monsters. You will agree, a vocation for the most infantile.

LMAO!!

Seriously, I have tears from my eyes from laughing at your comment!

The fact that the spaghetti monster annoys you shows how hypocritical some religious people are; the spaghetti monster is as valid as any other religion
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Alright.
who are we thanking tomrrow saturday since friday has been dedicated to FSP?

tongue
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by logicboy01: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2012
toba.:
Alright.
who are we thanking tomrrow saturday since friday has been dedicated to FSP?

tongue

Saturn.....the roman God
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
Great.

anticipating
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by logicboy01: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
toba.:
Great.

anticipating
You ran away from my questions;

https://www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators/35#11222082

Or should I star a new thread to ask you why you're a christian despite slavery and genocide?
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by tobechi74: 1:52am On Jul 07, 2012
Logic boy, i can see u have changed from an atheist to a theist. U naw worship a SPERGHETI MONSTER.

Plz tel me d comandments, sabathday, worshp venue,etc of ur new religion.am open minded u can convert me
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by logicboy01: 2:18am On Jul 07, 2012
tobechi74: Logic boy, i can see u have changed from an atheist to a theist. U naw worship a SPERGHETI MONSTER.

Plz tel me d comandments, sabathday, worshp venue,etc of ur new religion.am open minded u can convert me

Have you heard of satire?
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by bunmioguns(m): 6:12am On Jul 07, 2012
abeg who da hell move dis crap to d Jokes section
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2012
Dis should be moved to blasphemy section! or better still, to d hell section! angry

absolute bullshit!

I hope u don't incur d wrath of God, for chipping in d name of Christ in such a stupid thing. Foolishh! undecided angry

1 Like

Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by logicboy01: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2012
booqee: Dis should be moved to blasphemy section! or better still, to d hell section! angry

absolute bullshit!

I hope u don't incur d wrath of God, for chipping in d name of Christ in such a stupid thing. Foolishh! undecided angry

You are a brainwashed tool. God doesnt exist.
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by logicboy01: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2012
bunmioguns: abeg who da hell move dis crap to d Jokes section

This was in the religious section untl the christian bigots moved it!
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2012
logicboy01:

You are a brainwashed tool. God doesnt exist.
you're on ur own oh. U gat a free ticket to hell. Na sure thing...no be curse...... Brainwashed atheist!
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by bunmioguns(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2012
logicboy01:

This was in the religious section untl the christian bigots moved it!
*calling Dani1luv* where da hell is dis stewpeeed Mod. . . Abeg come help us move dis stewpeed thread to d recycle section or even trash section

1 Like

Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by logicboy01: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
booqee: you're on ur own oh. U gat a free ticket to hell. Na sure thing...no be curse...... Brainwashed atheist!

If you're a Nigerian, then all your ancestors from your great grandparents are in hell because they were pagans until Europeans brought christianity or Arabs brought islam with slavery to Naija.
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2012
moved to religion section, moved to jokes, back to religion...
Amazing...
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by logicboy01: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2012
musKeeto: moved to religion section, moved to jokes, back to religion...
Amazing...

They cant stop me. grin grin
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by justaqad(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
booqee: Dis should be moved to blasphemy section! or better still, to d hell section! angry

absolute bullshit!

wrath of christ? U mean another cross nailing sacrifice?
Ouch,lightning strikes(seems like zeus with his thunder bolts),hehehehehe,jesus u missed again.....
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by Ishilove: 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
Deep Sight:

Chei,Chineke mé,akukwo girama! Rotfl!!! cheesy cheesy

Sweet Jeezus! LMAO! LWKMD!! cheesy

Nairaland. Smh grin
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by Ishilove: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
logicboy01: Thank Spaghetti Monster Its Friday

I now present you with the body and blood of christ Spaghetti;

[img]http://predisastered.files./2011/01/i-believe-in-you.png[/img]
Dude,you're sick. May God have mercy on you because you don't know what you are doing
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by logicboy01: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2012
Ishilove:
Dude,you're sick. May God have mercy on you because you don't know what you are doing

lol....so people who dont believe in Jesus/Yaweh are sick? Only you christians have the right to your own God? LMAO. dumbazz
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by Ishilove: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2012
logicboy01:

lol....so people who dont believe in Jesus/Yaweh are sick? Only you christians have the right to your own God? LMAO. dumbazz
I don't have anything to say to you because Monsieur Deepsight has said all that needs to be said cheesy
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by logicboy01: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ishilove:
I don't have anything to say to you because Monsieur Deepsight has said all that needs to be said cheesy

Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by Ishilove: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
logicboy01:

I know you are bit on the slow side so i'll take it real slow. . .

Deep Sight. . .said in his post. . .that you. . .are . . .daft. . .
Puerile

Infantile

That you are attempting to break a record. . .record for "awesome silliness".

He also mentioned "baboon scrotal sweat" in relation to your post . . .

Do. . . you. . .undERstand. . .?
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by justaqad(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ishilove:
I know you are bit on the slow side so i'll take it real slow. . .

Deep Sight. . .said in his post. . .that you. . .are . . .daft. . .
Puerile

Infantile

That you are attempting to break a record. . .record for "awesome silliness".

He also mentioned "baboon scrotal sweat" in relation to your post . . .

Do. . . you. . .undERstand. . .?
kai what has logicboy done to deserve this from u?hmmm not fair ooooooo.
If na me eh,i go ban myself from nairaland.hehehehehehehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by Ishilove: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
justaqad:
kai what has logicboy done to deserve this from u?hmmm not fair ooooooo.
If na me eh,i go ban myself from nairaland.hehehehehehehehehehe
Logicboy is my sweetie,and one must chastise those one cares for tongue cheesy grin cheesy
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by justaqad(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ishilove:
Logicboy is my sweetie,and one must chastise those one cares for tongue cheesy grin cheesy

so u were that nwa baby that left him cos he's an atheist abi?
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by logicboy01: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ishilove and Justaqad, una don craze finish.

When did I become your child?
Re: TSIF!! Thank Spaghetti Monster It's Friday by Ishilove: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
justaqad:

so u were that nwa baby that left him cos he's an atheist abi?
Ahh, THAT famous nwa baby...

Ehn yes , na me tongue grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

26 Jan Republic Day Speech In English & Hindi / Can You Sit On This :chair'? / Pics: Indians And Battle With English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.