Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. (1137 Views)

Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated / Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam / Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by Makilo(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
My dear Nairaland friends,is so painful and unbearable to me,though maybe i can't do anything about it but i strongly believ God in seeing us through cos all these innocent souls parishing not that they deserve it but rather because of lack of understanding between us ''Humans''..wish we can delibrately get down 2 to this here..what actually do you think Boko haram wants from Nigeria.share your veiw about it please.
Re: What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by tobechi74: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
free all their arrestd members frm jail
given total power to rule 7 northern states witout gout interfrence

3 christians to vacatd the 7 states

4 7 state declared an islamic state

hence no church in these state
Re: What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by tobechi74: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
free all their arrestd members frm jail
given total power to rule 7 northern states witout gout interfrence

3 christians to vacatd the 7 states

4 7 state declared an islamic state

hence no church in these state

dat wot i tink oo. Am nt sure about it but it wunt work,.AMEN
Re: What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by okosodo: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
a core northern muslim should become president
Re: What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by Makilo(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2012
Do u fink dat al this wat the killing of al this innocent souls..??
Re: What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by okosodo: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
Makilo: Do u fink dat al this wat the killing of al this innocent souls..??
absoluteley. i know hausa people very ell
Re: What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by ektbear: 5:18am On Jul 02, 2012
power
Re: What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by defemz(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2012
Makilo: My dear Nairaland friends,is so painful and unbearable to me,though maybe i can't do anything about it but i strongly believ God in seeing us through cos all these innocent souls parishing not that they deserve it but rather because of lack of understanding between us ''Humans''..wish we can delibrately get down 2 to this here..what actually do you think Boko haram wants from Nigeria.share your veiw about it please.

Take a look at Mali, that is what they want.
Re: What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by Andrew3(m): 7:40am On Jul 02, 2012
This is not a Hausa thing I think
this is an imported terrorism to
cause enmity between Christians and
Muslims there by resulting in division.

I think 90% of these gunmen we hear on daily
basis are not Nigerians. Nigerians had never
been that heartless.
Re: What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by Murphy7h4: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2012
Very nice![img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by crisiss98: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2012
defemz:

Take a look at Mali, that is what they want.
hey only 2 people spoil the name of muslims and encourage them not their fault if they say god spoke to they believe it and the two people are osama ass and this ass i wish he is dead
Re: What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by Callotti: 4:22am On Sep 16, 2012
Who cares? As long as they keep their rubbish up there in the Northern parts of Nigeria. The South has way too many criminals to contend with. kiss
Re: What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by naptu2: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2012
1) Take over Nigeria (note: the whole of Nigeria, not just the northern states).

2) Convert everybody to their brand of islam (note, they do not want to convert only christians, but also convert other muslims who do not believe in their brand of islam).

3) Kill anybody who disagrees with them (particularly those who refuse to be converted. This includes muslims who do not subscribe to their ideology).

4) Use Nigeria as one of the staging posts for the "re-emergence of the Global Caliphate". They will, in conjunction with other like minded groups (Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab, etc) use Nigeria to stage attacks on other regions until they can gain control of those regions and establish the global islamic caliphate.

5) Establish their own version of sharia rule. This means that women will be prevented from going to school, artwork and historical pieces that they believe are idols will be destroyed (re Mali or Afghanistan), people who do not practice their strict form of islam will be killed, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by MajeOfficial: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2012
attention.
Re: What Actually Do You Think That Boko Haram Wants From Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
naptu2: 1) Take over Nigeria (note: the whole of Nigeria, not just the northern states).

2) Convert everybody to their brand of islam (note, they do not want to convert only christians, but also convert other muslims who do not believe in their brand of islam).

3) Kill anybody who disagrees with them (particularly those who refuse to be converted. This includes muslims who do not subscribe to their ideology).

4) Use Nigeria as one of the staging posts for the "re-emergence of the Global Caliphate". They will, in conjunction with other like minded groups (Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab, etc) use Nigeria to stage attacks on other regions until they can gain control of those regions and establish the global islamic caliphate.

5) Establish their own version of sharia rule. This means that women will be prevented from going to school, artwork and historical pieces that they believe are idols will be destroyed (re Mali or Afghanistan), people who do not practice their strict form of islam will be killed, etc.
the as.s.h.o.l.e.s
In their drugged drunken dreams

(1) (Reply)

Can Fashola Be Reasonable Atleast For Once? / Guess What Will Happen If Nigeria Police Go On Strike Like Teachers Do. / Orubebe To Be Exposed At A Press Conference Today By 11am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.