Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here (4458 Views)

Batch B 2014 Corpers Posted To Katsina State / NYSC B14: posted to Katsina (let's connect) / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by pistol: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
Just received my call up and to my suprise and disdain,wat my eyes behold was katsina.

Just decided to make the most use of my time.

Any other person in my shoe,just hook up and lets network and make the most use of this oppourtunity.
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by Deboi(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
bro  ΨåS̤̈̊ also posted †̥ katsina.."♓☺w d̶̲̥̅̊☹ we hook up..08036157920
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by Latty88(f): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
M one too o. V cried my eyes out. Add me up on bb 30FADFE2
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by Latty88(f): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
Or call me 08100699314
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by Deboi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
Add ♍ε̲ up if ​U̶̲̥̅̊ were posted †̥ katsina aπϑ let's hook up plss...234BCA27
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by omicron(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
Me too. Never been so confused. Pls lets link up here pls
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by Deboi(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
Aiit omicron..drop yɣό̲̣̣̣̥ΰя̅ contact
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by pistol: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2012
Hi beautiful people.

No biggie,no worries.

Katsina from my research and 4rm wat i've heard is a nice place to serve.
Their copers camp/lodge is one of the best in d country.

The place is relatively safe as boko harem seems to have spared the place 4rm their onslaught mayb cos of the buhari factor.

Just come to camp with an open mind with no prejudice or preconcieved notion.

Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by pistol: 6:22am On Jun 30, 2012
Also anyone with an idea on how to reach the place,
pls ur information will be invaluable and highly appreciated
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by Latty88(f): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2012
I went to Jabi park @ Abuja yestaday to confirm about TP,private station wagon ticket is #4200 while Katsina state transport service (state owned) is #1400. For d state owned which to me is much more safer depart 6:00am,I was tld 2 b dere latest 5:30am n dere s nothing lyk afternoon bus xcept 4 station wagons dat r privately owned.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by Deboi(m): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2012
Wat if ​U̶̲̥̅̊ ar coming frm anambra.. ȋ̝̊̅§ beta †̥ stp in abj den †̥ katsina or take aanmbra †̥ kano den katsina..
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by pistol: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2012
De boi: Wat if ​U̶̲̥̅̊ ar coming frm anambra.. ȋ̝̊̅§ beta †̥ stp in abj den †̥ katsina or take aanmbra †̥ kano den katsina..

since u are in awka,i thought that one can hitch a ride there directly to the place.

Am coming from owerri.
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by Deboi(m): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2012
 dnt tnk so..†ђξ info Α̲̅♏ getin be say ​U̶̲̥̅̊ fit get kano staight den kano †̥ katsina or ​U̶̲̥̅̊ stp at abj den †̥ katsina..but if  see anambra †̥ katsina dat myt d̶̲̥̅̊☹ some Ǥööϑ
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by pistol: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
Wíshing everybody a safe journey.
Hitting camp 2moro.
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by pistol: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
Hi everyone,
any corper travelling 2moro especially the northern part of the country should be very careful cos of past precedents on sundays

Gods speéd to everyone
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by Deboi(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
@pistol.wen ar ​U̶̲̥̅̊ travelling?
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by contra(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2012
hello peeps, i'm also posted there oh. I just left benin now at kogi to abuja, i intend to go from abuja 2mao morning to katsina. Weldone y'all. Here's my control 08188512457
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by omicron(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
contra: hello peeps, i'm also posted there oh. I just left benin now at kogi to abuja, i intend to go from abuja 2mao morning to katsina. Weldone y'all. Here's my control 07055688620 Or 08188512457or 08060253556
guess we will all meet at jabi park 6am morrow! Safe journey and stay to us!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by pistol: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2012
Katsina orientation camp is good with very good infastructure.
The cold is another thing o.

Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by contra(m): 4:36am On Jul 07, 2012
@ Pistol what platoon are you i'm in platoon 4.
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by pistol: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
contra: @ Pistol what platoon are you i'm in platoon 4.

am in platoon 11
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by contra(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mrs Joy really made a lot of sense with her entrepeneur lectures. My platoon {4} defeated platoon 19 in volleyball yesterday. Our drama is 8pm 2mao, come and join our groove!
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by pistol: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
Am becoming tired of this camp.

Cant wait to leave on monday.
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by omoijoba(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
To all corp members in Katsina awaiting to be posted to various primary place of assignments,here are my advise;
1.Do not keep ur eyes away frm ur load or else d almajiris will cart away ur load.
2.Do not pay any kobo to anybody for ur transport cos d cost has been taken care of by d LG.
3.Dont wait for anybody cos u might b post to far place
4.Your accommodation wil b taken care of by d Muslim and d Christian body in ur LG.
5.On d following day,b early to ur PPA is either u re accepted or rejected.
6.If u re accepted,head back to ur LG for financial documentation and clearance.
7.If u re rejected,head back to ur LG to notify d LG I or ZI of d present condition.
NOTE; dont file travelling request if u re nt cleared and documented.
Feel free to ask questions...
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by contra(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2012
weldone @ Omoijoba. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by keleto(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
if u ar a female in need of accommodation,hola me on 07033317831.am nt a corper ooo,bt might be able to help my fellow southern brother.
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by omoijoba(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
@ Contra...my pleasure
Accommodation will be provided by your employer and other necessaries(mattress,pillow,table&chair,stove etc),if fortunate u re posted to private school u will be paid a token.Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by pistol: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
omoijoba: @ Contra...my pleasure
Accommodation will be provided by your employer and other necessaries(mattress,pillow,table&chair,stove etc),if fortunate u re posted to private school u will be paid a token.Best of luck

thanks 4 ur advice...

Pls eh
wat of if u are posted to all these bush lga like funtua and jiba 4 ur ppa,can u redeploy urself back to katsina town?
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by omoijoba(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2012
@pistol...As far as i know about Katsina state,there just three main town in Katsina which are Katsina,Daura and Funtua.Each of the town with there merit and demerit but I can say much about Funtua where am currently doing my PPA.
Funtua is lively and not expensive as compare to other towns and you can easily navigate yourself to Kaduna, Kano and Zamfara even Sokoto.
To your question,I will say you cant but you can,i believe you know what I mean.
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by contra(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
i's posted one secondary school in katsina main city. I hear the accomodation is 3 persons for one room. No be small something!
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by keleto(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
contra: i's posted one secondary school in katsina main city. I hear the accomodation is 3 persons for one room. No be small something!
which sch is dat?
Re: Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here by contra(m): 6:15am On Jul 25, 2012
keleto:
which sch is dat?
its at kofar yardaka to teach computer

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? / Nysc Delta Camp / How To Save Your FG Allowance Without Living Like A Pauper At Your PPA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.