Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (59450 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by 2scorehigh(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
Personally I hate it so much. It sounds so childish and useless to me but I don't know the best way to tell her to stop calling me such things because that will definitely hurt her feelings. angry

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by gendebs(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
The only condition that can make a lady call me a "baby" is if I have sucked her breast. Babies best food is breast milk. So, if u wanna call me baby u must be ready to give me those oranges to suck aside that no way.

10 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by blackbalang(f): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
* rolling on the floor* if I call him by his name he'll ask if a guy is beside me . Might not baby but def a pet name

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Tsmooth1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
I hate it too, but u can call girls name like: baby, bitch, chick, aristo, LovePeddler e.t.c it is o.k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
So it is wrong for her to call me "baby" abi? What else is wrong?

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
WTF. Is "baby" no longer a pet name? Does it mean you are a suckling infant? Smh. This is a no brainer simple question. . .

Girlfriend: "baby"

Me: "yes dear"

what else is to be done about it? Jesus Christ!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by slimyem: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
why would anyone be mad at such an endearing name...especially when they are called it by a dear person..
Smh!

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
If i truely love her, i'll love τ̅o hear her call me ∂α† a billion & 1 time. But if Йą chop & waka, she dare not! else i'll ask her τ̅o stop ∂α† nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Mynd44: 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
Seriously guys on Nairaland nag more than pregnant women.

50 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by blackbalang(f): 3:19am On Jun 30, 2012
Mynd_44: Seriously guys on Nairaland nag more than pregnant women.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by 190: 5:10am On Jun 30, 2012
ive warned all 3 of them (wives to be) to always call me baby,lolliopop or cubbycake else divorce straight
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Mynd44: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2012
190: ive warned all 3 of them (wives to be) to always call me baby,lolliopop or cubbycake else divorce straight
You are gradually losing it dude

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by tobechi20(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2012
Am not a baby. I cant be one. I hav passd dat stage many years ago..

Why cal me baby,why making me feel younger. I wonda haw Charley boy--a grand father preèfer 2 b calld Boy

I cant take dat name oo.IF she cant find a beta name, let ha call me Mr .....,

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by tope3x(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
if you are suc*king your girlfriend's BOO*BS, be expected to be called a BABY. ANYTHING THAT SUCK BREAST IS A BABY..LOL

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by boyendowed(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
There is nothing wrong with your girl calling you baby.Nawa for some people

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by tope3x(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
I LIKE IT WHEN MY GIRL CALL ME BABY OOOO...INFACT, I GET ANGRY IF SHE DOESNT CALL ME BABY wink

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Konnektions146(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
if she call u by yur surname , call u Aboki or egbuga , u will say she is not romantic, na wa o

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Pamperme: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
It's a very nice pet name. Infact, we call each other 'baby mi'. I love it kiss

Mynd_44: Seriously guys on Nairaland nag more than pregnant women.

LWTMB cheesy

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by mekaboy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2012
GUYS DONT BE FOOLED WHEN A GIRL CALLS YOU BABY, CREATE YOUR OWN PET NAME. BEFORE WHEN A GIRL IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH ANOTHER GUY, SHE COULD MISTAKENLY CALL HIS NAME WHILE BEING INTIMATE WITH HER BF. SO THESE DAYS GIRLS CALL ALL THEIR GUYS BABY, SO WHEN SHE IS IN BED WITH YOU AND THINKING OF ANOTHER GUY. SHE CAN CALL U BABY AND AVOID MAKING THE MISTAKE OF CALLING SOMEONES NAME.

SO WHEN SHE CALLS YOU BABY, THERE COULD BE 10 OTHER BABY'S YOU DONT KNOW. SO CHOOSE YOUR OWN PET NAME , EG . MANGO, COCONUT, EBA, CARROT, SUASAGE. SOMETHING UNIQUE TO YOU grin grin grin

DONT FALL VICTIM FOR THE BABY SCAM grin grin

18 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by nanoken: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
she calls me baby ...*only when i lick stew*....kinda cool tongue

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by NJV: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
@ OP, Simply suggest to her a pet name u like!
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by lacasa: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
Hmm.. My own if i 4get call her by her name n not 'baby', na vex 4 me be dat ☺º°˚˚°ºoo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Foxyhoxy(f): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
190: ive warned all 3 of them (wives to be) to always call me baby,lolliopop or cubbycake else divorce straight
No b only lolipop,,,, na chewing gum or puff puff... Divorce ko, divorce ni..

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by naijaracist(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
praise da lord, i am new in this site but i have been watching poeple's comments for the past 7 years

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Lachynos2k2(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
i dont like it at all but i love it

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by nairalady(f): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
mekaboy: GUYS DONT BE FOOLED WHEN A GIRL CALLS YOU BABY, CREATE YOUR OWN PET NAME. BEFORE WHEN A GIRL IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH ANOTHER GUY, SHE COULD MISTAKENLY CALL HIS NAME WHILE BEING INTIMATE WITH HER BF. SO THESE DAYS GIRLS CALL ALL THEIR GUYS BABY, SO WHEN SHE IS IN BED WITH YOU AND THINKING OF ANOTHER GUY. SHE CAN CALL U BABY AND AVOID MAKING THE MISTAKE OF CALLING SOMEONES NAME.

SO WHEN SHE CALLS YOU BABY, THERE COULD BE 10 OTHER BABY'S YOU DONT KNOW. SO CHOOSE YOUR OWN PET NAME , EG . MANGO, COCONUT, EBA, CARROT, SUASAGE. SOMETHING UNIQUE TO YOU grin grin grin

funny..lol

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by woo9aijachicks(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
mekaboy: GUYS DONT BE FOOLED WHEN A GIRL CALLS YOU BABY, CREATE YOUR OWN PET NAME. BEFORE WHEN A GIRL IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH ANOTHER GUY, SHE COULD MISTAKENLY CALL HIS NAME WHILE BEING INTIMATE WITH HER BF. SO THESE DAYS GIRLS CALL ALL THEIR GUYS BABY, SO WHEN SHE IS IN BED WITH YOU AND THINKING OF ANOTHER GUY. SHE CAN CALL U BABY AND AVOID MAKING THE MISTAKE OF CALLING SOMEONES NAME.

i heard that.

And now you must tell us what your babe calls you.

quick bro, we are watting.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by BodyKiss(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
what nbfnc dhctd dhdywstc chywiejugr nvcdrgyut gfrtuiujn gretugdw gdryuhbfre.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by cyril83(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2012
Do you know why you get angry whenever she calls you "baby"? Just because you don't have anything good in mind for her,you only want to be satisfied and then look for another girl...Baby is only a pet name like honey,hearthrob,dear sti counting....bros I see nothing wrong in that name,you just have to work on your true feelings for ladies out there and stop the hit and run game

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by SNCOQ3(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
I appreciate it but too manly to like it grin

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by kandiikane(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
He says I should call him 'oga'. cheesy

I find it had to use all these pet names n such and such. Not that expressive type.

I can express all sorts but when it comes to lovey dovey crap. I nor dey.
Re: As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? by Kslib(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2012
naija_racist: praise da lord, i am new in this site but i have been watching poeple's comments for the past 7 years
Your name must be Patience Endurance be it male/female..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Leaks His Sex Photo, Set To Leak His Sex Video / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.