Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. (6531 Views)

Emem Isong Expecting First Child With Husband (Photo) / Pawpaw Goes Gaga Over Evia Simon's Butt (Photos) / Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by mukina2: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
Adele has announced today that she is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki.

The singer, 24, revealed the news on her website to her fans, writing: 'I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together.

'I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we’re over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx'

The Someone Like You singer has been dating the 36-year-old since last summer, and went public with the relationship in January.

Adele told People magazine recently that she 'really wants to be a mum', adding that it is her goal to have three sons by the time she is 30. 'I better start getting on with it!' she said

Shortly after her sweep of the Grammys back in February, the singer also told US Vogue magazine that she was 'f***ing off' for four or five years' to concentrate on her relationship

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2166655/Adele-announces-expecting-baby-boyfriend-Simon-Konecki.html
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by sogoisrael(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
That is so nyc! She needs her own family and I wish her d best I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her career, she needs τ̲̅ȍђ especially replicate her nyc voice!
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by etchel(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
wishing her well.hope she wont sing another sorrowful song when the guy dumps her knowing this guy in question is just a boy friend
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by azimibraun: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
I hv bin a fan since genesis.. Gudluck lady. Dido left and u came in wonder who is next.
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by mykejones(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
This is probably her biggest fan in the whole of Africa,wishing her a safe delivery!
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by anishe(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
Pregnant for just a boy friend? I dont understand. NO DOWRY whatsoever. O ma se o. Dont know you are that cheap! If the guy dumps you tomorrow, dont blame him. You've sold yourself so cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Adele ? Is single motherhood really in vogue now ?
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
Congrats Adele! I av been a fan since '19'.
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by anonymous6(f): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
congratulations to her
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by DisGuy: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
anishe: Pregnant for just a boy friend? I dont understand. NO DOWRY whatsoever. O ma se o. Dont know you are that cheap! If the guy dumps you tomorrow, dont blame him. You've sold yourself so cheap.

Lmao, whats that, price tag?
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by agiboma(f): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
good for her
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by Tsmooth1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
I dont even know her, with 7billion of us on earth who cares about her omo ofo.

1 Like

Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by DisGuy: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
T-smooth:
I dont even know her, with 7billion of us on earth who cares about her omo ofo.

wetin bring omo ofo to the matter?

you've probably sang her song without knowing it!
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by justwise(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
anishe: Pregnant for just a boy friend? I dont understand. NO DOWRY whatsoever. O ma se o. Dont know you are that cheap! If the guy dumps you tomorrow, dont blame him. You've sold yourself so cheap.

Go and ask Rev Chris Okotie if dowry save his marriage, if two responsible adults want to bring up a child without getting married so be it.

1 Like

Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by Skywalker5(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2012

Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by tellwisdom: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Now weting concern tellwisdom with person wey get belle?? even the moderators don dey craze fr head thinking this would solve my headache angry angry
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by Dygeasy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
tellwisdom: Now weting concern tellwisdom with person wey get belle?? even the moderators don dey craze fr head thinking this would solve my headache angry angry
and who asked you to read it? some nairalanders take themselves too important..lyk d thread was opened because of u.. Talkstupid get paracetamol for your headache..

1 Like

Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by Skmoda360(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
Congrats Adele! I av been a fan since '19'.
u sure
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
this is 21st century
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by Chanchit: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
bros, abeg talk another one, she's a millionaire, she's far frm cheap who told u she wants to get married...? She said she wants to get 3boys by 30yrs, dts her aim, she needs the 3boys, not the husband.....
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by tellwizzy: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
Dygeasy: and who asked you to read it? some nairalanders take themselves too important..lyk d thread was opened because of u.. Talkstupid get paracetamol for your headache..

And you took your time to reply him?? Bros u too foolishh sad sad
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by zibe(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
:oDid she just say she'll be going off for 4-5 years?
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by Mayflowa(m): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
I really like this woman and her song. There was a time bristish peeps were mocking her for being fat but I just love her looks. Congrats Adele.
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by jayp2: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sweetheart ADELE, I pray I find "someone like you" to marry. Miss you and wishing you safe delivery but I am gonna SET FIRE TO THE RAIN. Lolz
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by Aifey(m): 12:01am On Jun 30, 2012
People neva liked her looks but her song, voice n lyrics is great. Wish u well. Even if he dumps her "Neva mind I'll find som1 lik u"
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by onila(f): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2012
Adele is pretty
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by tellwizzy: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2012
shattap. No taste angry angry
onila: Adele is pretty
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by Cuteobi(f): 5:08am On Jun 30, 2012
Dis Guy:

Lmao, whats that, price tag?

As Beyonce sang,let him 'put a ring on it'

1 Like

Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by Cuteobi(f): 5:09am On Jun 30, 2012
Aifey: People neva liked her looks but her song, voice n lyrics is great. Wish u well. Even if he dumps her "Neva mind I'll find som1 lik u"
grin
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by Raxxye(m): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2012
Does anyone know if she wants all 3 boys from same man? ‘cause guys are ready and willing to “fill in“ if she likes varieties, which I think she should!
Re: Adele Expecting First Child With Simon Konecki. by Dygeasy(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2012
tellwizzy:

And you took your time to reply him?? Bros u too foolishh sad sad
isnt dis an extension of foolishness. You've become a wise man by replying a foolish person aint that? There is a saying I guess ''silence is d best answer for a fool'' u ddnt follow that...lips sealed..comments link closed for me.. BIG TIME ODE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Dele Momodu! / Pregnant Laura Ikeji Allegedly Splits From Husband / Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.