Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

You All Need To See This......funny But Who Are The Magas & Which Way Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You All Need To See This......funny But Who Are The Magas & Which Way Nigeria? (824 Views)

OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like / Notable Nigerian Heroes We All Need To Emulate As Nigerians / Boko Haram Suspected Financier Executed - Which Way Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You All Need To See This......funny But Who Are The Magas & Which Way Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
I received a scam mail and out of annoyance I had to respond cos its becoming one too many daily.
And few hours after, this came up as one of my bb contacts display picture.

May be its coincidence but its funny and sad that our so called future leaders don't believe in hardwork anymore but easy money.
If the youths have given-up on this country cos of the rot and decadence in govt/society then can there be a way forward?

Its just unfortunate that both leadership and "followership" have failed this country cos morality, hardwork, loyalty and decency has been jettisoned for easy money.

A friend once said govt and politicians are the biggest fraudsters!
And considering all the challenges and sufferings who are the real Magas? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake And Improperly Dressed Officers In Onitsha / ALUU 4 - A Societal Picture / The Evil Men Behind The Country Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.