Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? (18180 Views)

Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
You look like lucky igbenidion.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by cheddarking(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
qualitec: Given u 3/10 is out of the abundance of my generousity cos that pix itself is digital!

Exponental: My babe rate u 4, said me I be 10/10. My grandma rate u 10 n ask 4 ur phone no. Will u be kind 2 post it........she's disturbing me.

yorke1: Which barber barb this your hair sef? This thing you are putting is called coat and not suit. I give u 5.

OMG! grin grin grin grin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by worm(f): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
yorke1: Which barber barb this your hair sef? This thing you are putting is called coat and not suit. I give u 5.

Rate him not his suit.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by cheddarking(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
J12: You look like lucky igbenidion.

I don laff piss for body.... grin grin grin grin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by isquar3d3(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
freecocoa: OP you fine jorh,don't mind all these guys here,na E-jerosi dey worry them.

Take 0.5 cheesy
i tot u were being nice.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by cheddarking(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
ask4double: Can't estimate the cost of ur coat though, but the shirt u are wearing could be a little above #250. There is even a loosed thread on the coller.

grin grin grin grin grin cry cry
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by freecocoa(f): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
isquar3d3: i tot u were being nice.
I'm nice na for me to rate him that much. cheesy
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by abiki(f): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. NAIRALAND OOOO. I'll give you 11/10. You make sense die grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by UyiIredia(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
He's okay.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by yorke1: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
worm:

Rate him not his suit.
Point of correction . . .COAT and not SUIT
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by worm(f): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
@poster
Dont mind these haters. I am sure your looks are far better than most of them. Make them post their fugly faces na make we rate.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by souleymon(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
ify wel krested: D pix is polished so can't rate by dat...take another plain shot den i can rate. sorry

Photoshopped Ba? You Look Good anyway.Its left for the ladies to rate you
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by worm(f): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
yorke1:
Point of correction . . .COAT and not SUIT
^
Waeva
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by airmark(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
My guy u look ok, but the photoshopping is too obvious. 6/10.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Afam4eva(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
Post your WAEC and Jamb result let's rate it too. VANITY.

2 Likes

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by chucky234(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
Wetin dey worry this guy nah,na pix we go dey rate for NL again.
Fine pple like us no ask for rating you ask for rating with cut and stitch coat, guy sidon one place jor.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Intrepid1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
Who the piss is this vain yoruba male (judging by his ponmo lips) who wants people to 'rate' his air-brushed, best-clothes-wearing picture abeg? After the rating what next? Is it part of the criteria for securing Government contract or Mobil employment? Guy, go and invent something and stop dicking around! And who in the hell says you are remotely handsome? The title of the post shoulda been 'Please judge if I have the potential to be un-ugly by the year 2020'!

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2012
Nairalandera! Ha! Ha! we must have sumtin to say sha by all means lol.... grin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by AreaFada2: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2012
With those Oshiomhole eyes, it is hard to rate.
Ask PDP fanatics to rate you grin. If those political opponents say you are handsome, then you truly are.

2 Likes

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
Oruba and their eye balls sef! The guy be like deportee from Chad. My take is 2 out of 10.

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
Area-Fada:
Ask PDP fanatics to rate you grin. If those political opponents say you are handsome, then you truly are.
hahahah!
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
I'd let the ladies decide on this
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by yuzedo: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2012
denzel2009: why did your tailor waste too much fabric on the collar?
yamunla: u look gud,just like modupe-cole pupils @ pako bus-stop akoka..eedioot
freecocoa: OP you fine jorh,don't mind all these guys here,na E-jerosi dey worry them. Take 0.5 cheesy
ask4double: Can't estimate the cost of ur coat though, but the shirt u are wearing could be a little above #250. There is even a loosed thread on the coller.
J12: You look like lucky igbenidion.
cheddarking:

I don laff piss for body.... grin grin grin grin
afam4eva: Post your WAEC and Jamb result let's rate it too. VANITY.
Area-Fada:
I don cry finish mehn!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: Nairalanders! Ha! Ha! we must have sumtin to say sha by all means lol.... grin
can't stop laughing hahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by JojoArmani(m): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hahahahahhahahahahahhaah laugh no go kill me for here. NL una get mouth. Lolz
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
Jojo Armani: Hahahahahhahahahahahhaah laugh no go kill me for here. NL una get mouth. Lolz
Heavy mouthed people like dis...hahahaha!!!!

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
I rate you 10, you are the most handsome thing to happen to this planet, happy ?

2 Likes

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Ruq: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
this guy as created the biggest joke a nldr can bring on himself

op my rating is six. i fink you should upload another pix.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by abiki(f): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
Abeg which carpenter nail the coat for you?
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by shaneroberts26: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
Exponental: My babe rate u 4, said me I be 10/10. My grandma rate u 10 n ask 4 ur phone no. Will u be kind 2 post it........she's disturbing me.
. Homo alert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? / Miss Ideal Nigeria 2017 Contestants In Ankara Shoot / Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.