Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? (18179 Views)

Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by canadaik(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
Most typical Nigerians will always be calous and stupid as usual, to all the mocking commenrs you made to this young man, you should be ashamed of yourself, you dont have to strip him of his dignity cause he looks good and you are jealous!!

@op posting this mighr not be the best thing to do, but u do look good and u should take pride in that...7.5/10

4 Likes

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by CuteTj(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Kslib(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
chucky234: Wetin dey worry this guy nah,na pix we go dey rate for NL again.
Fine pple like us no ask for rating you ask for rating with cut and stitch coat, guy sidon one place jor.
Make evrybody view dis guy pic quick quick and rate am on a scale of -0.1 to 1/2 before he change am.... With im face like left over beans...
@op i give you 6
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by CuteTj(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
You are not a girl so I don't know why you are obsessed with your looks. You are even neither handsome nor cute. In 20-30 years time, u will look like Obasanjo. Sorry, but you brought this upon yourself.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
On a scale of 1-10, i give you 5. you need to add character to your face. simply smiling and looking cute will only attract MILFs grin grin

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Ruq: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
freecocoa: OP you fine jorh,don't mind all these guys here,na E-jerosi dey worry them.

Take 0.5 cheesy

you killed him.

come to think of it, it might not really be the poster's pix.

just sayin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by cheddarking(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: On a scale of 1-10, i give you 5. you need to add character to your face. simply smiling and looking cute will only attract MILFs grin grin

I'm literally weeping with laughter....

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Afam4eva(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
canadaik: Most typical Nigerians will always be calous and stupid as usual, to all the mocking commenrs you made to this young man, you should be ashamed of yourself, you dont have to strip him of his dignity cause he looks good and you are jealous!!
For me this has nothing to do with jelousy. My grouse with him is for coming to a public forum to portray vanity by posting his pics for review. That's why i suggested that he post his WAEC and Jamb result for review too.

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by EyesWideOpen(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
You look plain, just plain. And you know what, that too is thanks to the polish you got. If you were in the village or some backward subcity you'll be UGLY.
Cheers.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Ruq: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: On a scale of 1-10, i give you 5. you need to add character to your face. simply smiling and looking cute will only attract MILFs grin grin

chest hair to be sexy. really??
not every chest hair is sexy.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
Now seriously, can someone tell me how this made the Front page? shocked
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by spartanian(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
Tragedy

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Christine01(f): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
@ Poster,

Anybody can walk into a photo studio and get a very clean shot,even cleaner than the one Ɣ☺ΰ uploaded here. Why don't Ɣ☺ΰ just take a pix of yourself with your phone and upload it? So we can see your real beauty and then rate Ɣ☺ΰ??

*thinking aloud* this poster is just jobless!!!!
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by akigbemaru: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Nigg'a,
No homo though I am a man, I would rate you 5/10. But when I put you on 3D AND make you out of Autocad, Nigg*a I removed 2 points away from you, because if you take a close look at yourself your face looks face of camel on 3D. Therefore, I may give you 3/10.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by EyesWideOpen(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
I give you a 4 ...
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by cindyrella(f): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
@op you are very handsome, you should be contesting for mr nairaland! grin

In fact you were wonderfully made!

And if you believe what I just said/typed then you are sitting on a long thing grin grin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by manny4life(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
OP, I think you look ok (no homo), I mean I'll give you a 5.5 out of 10. Then again, you beefed up you pics, applied colors, the pics isn't original, it's been digitally altered (not the best though). Well, I'll still leave it that way.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by bright007(f): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
This thread should be moved to d jokes section
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by tebill(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
Have u seen ur WAEC results?
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by francis247(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
nice pic. But ur eyes too resemble okpolo own sha. 4/10
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Chillext(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
Pretty & beautiful boy.....nonsense. hissssS
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by boyendowed(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
No need to lie.I give you 3½
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by geniushyke(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
This dude is f*ckd!!!
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
op, jusy wanna know if you are related to ballotelli.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Cmingout(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
[quote author=freecocoa]OP you fine jorh,don't mind all these guys here,na E-jerosi dey worry them.
cheesy
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Cmingout(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
[quote author=freecocoa]OP you fine jorh,don't mind all these guys here,na E-jerosi dey worry them.

cheesy
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by born2boink(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
The guy must have really spent a lot on himself to look average because if money to dey this one hand, if for ugly pass money
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by khattab008: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
Make una free dis guy i beg him try
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
Young man, you are obviously depressed and have a very low self esteem(no offence). And i think you have made a very big mistake because considering how low your self esteem is, posting your picture here and asking for ratings from nlanders will definitely cause you more harm than good because the kinda comments u will receive is enough to make you think twice before approaching the next girl you meet. So my advice for you is to get yourself a large bodysize mirror; get yourself naked in front of it (no homo) and take a long hard look at yourself, and if you like what you see then just forget about what anybody else has told you before then and for once live your life according to your own rankings. And pls dont ever make the mistake of asking anybody this question again cos it is one that you alone can answer: its your body for pete's sake and if you are not comfortable in it then you cant expect any other person to be. And trust me when i say that the height at which you place yourself is the same height at which people will start 'ranking you' from; and obviously you have not started well. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Swagahyk(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
2minutes ago, i was sitting down, bt nw am upside down...LMAO
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by TheMatrix3: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
grin grin grin grin I lafff so tey I press my Manager wife bress grin grin grin
Guy, your mouth is so wide, you cud swallow a banana sideways grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by miteolu(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
U are rated number 1. clap for eye ball. angry grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? / Miss Ideal Nigeria 2017 Contestants In Ankara Shoot / Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.