Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:32 PM

How To Impress Guys And Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Impress Guys And Girls (1601 Views)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Ladies Do To Impress Guys / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Impress Guys And Girls by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2012
The ways to impress girls;

1. Respect her,
2. Honour her,
3. Love her,
4. Take care of her.

How to impress guys;

Just Smile Once grin grin grin
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Mynd44: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2012
Abeg mod come and lock this topic jorh
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by cindyrella(f): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
Somebody please move this to the trash section. angry undecided
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by DECOtech(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
Mumu topic
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Thankme(f): 2:25am On Jul 01, 2012
Mynd_44: Abeg mod come and lock this topic jorh
una no get hands or u no get money to buy padlock?. Y u dey call d moderator?
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Mynd44: 7:00am On Jul 01, 2012
Thank me: una no get hands or u no get money to buy padlock?. Y u dey call d moderator?
It seems you are losing you mind
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Thankme(f): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
It seems you are losing you mind
. Im tellin u d pure fact, xo dat lata u won't say u were nat told, u av both ur 2 hands nd legs in gud workin conditions ryt?. All i nid is ur reply to ds single question b4 I knw wot to do. undecided
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Mynd44: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
Thank me: . Im tellin u d pure fact, xo dat lata u won't say u were nat told, u av both ur 2 hands nd legs in gud workin conditions ryt?. All i nid is ur reply to ds single question b4 I knw wot to do. undecided
Now I know you have lost it. Please check into the nearest mental institution and have your brain examined
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Abeg mod come and lock this topic jorh

You should lock it yourself. AKPUTUKPU MPAMA.
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 04, 2012
cindyrella: Somebody please move this to the trash section. angry undecided

Why don't you move it by urself
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 04, 2012
[quote author=DECOtech]Mumu topic[/quot

Mumu comment...
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Mynd44: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2012
See as the OP is fighting to keep this thread alive
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Gloriagee(f): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
The best way 2 impress anyone is by being urself n being comfortable in ur own skin. Instead of 'acting' being impressive, y not become impressive 24-7 tongue
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Mynd44: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
Gloriagee: The best way 2 impress anyone is by being urself n being comfortable in ur own skin. Instead of 'acting' being impressive, y not become impressive 24-7 tongue
was that so difficult for the OP to realise?
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by MrCork17: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
C_Collins: The ways to impress girls;

1. Respect her,
2. Honour her,
3. Love her,
4. Take care of her.

How to impress guys;

Just Smile Once grin grin grin

smile? what if your teeth is yellow? serriiiiousss loooong hisssss!undecided
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by cindyrella(f): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
^^No wonder, so your teeth is yellow? undecided
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Thankme(f): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now I know you have lost it. Please check into the nearest mental institution and have your brain examined
I dont fink i nidt mental institutn 4 ma brain examinin............ Ma brain is extraordinarily normal,sharp n to crown it all in gudt workin conditions more dan Albert Einsteinz, nd if u've nat heard b4, im d kind of psn nided abroad cuz i can tink n reason wel unlyk u mad44........... Y av u 4gtn ur name in a hurry?,okay lemme grant u hint/clue d last tym i came to do
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Thankme(f): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2012
To donate money to u mad people, u were d no 44. Dnt b surprisd i stl rememba, records r wiv me n nat only dat dr wuz ds awkward tin u did one dae lyk dat while arnd to do ma normal stuff as bein merciful, while on d queue to take wot i wantd to donate to each, u shit 4 ur pantiez. Can u nao rememba?. Next tym i c u wiv ur name changd to mad44 nd nat mynd44. Burt U were releasd few daez ago n nao avin loss of memory again hehe fink i nidt to fly u outta country 4 a re-run mental checkup. jez to b normal n
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Mynd44: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2012
What the hell is this girl on about? I can't even read the poo you posed there. If you don't mind, rewrite it and then post it IN ENGLISH.
Ode
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2012
Gloriagee: The best way 2 impress anyone is by being urself n being comfortable in ur own skin. Instead of 'acting' being impressive, y not become impressive 24-7 tongue

Okay... I will do as you say :p
Re: How To Impress Guys And Girls by Mynd44: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
This thread is still here?

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Ladies / MY CANDID Thots....hear What Oprah Winfrey Had To Say About Men / Friends With Benefit: How To Make It Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.