Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

Who Will U Vote For Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will U Vote For Presidency? (1316 Views)

Poll: Vote for the next president.

Rochas and Ribadu: 66% (12 votes)
Fashola and David Mark: 11% (2 votes)
GEJ and Sambo: 0% (0 votes)
Sule Lamido and Ken Nnamani: 5% (1 vote)
El-Rufai and Rotimi Amaechi: 16% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku / Will U Vote For Buhari? / Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by Funkymallam(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2012
Trying to create a better pool to the created by gistcrunch.

Lets see how Nigerians will vote.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by jmaine: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2012
Bros, . . . . We all know nairaland polls are not it . . . . .
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by Funkymallam(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2012
My broda, was just wondering how such rag tag pool found it way to d home page.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by jmaine: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2012
Funkymallam: My broda, was just wondering how such rag tag pool found it way to d home page.

I see . .lol . . .grin
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by Funkymallam(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2012
Beta
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by Funkymallam(m): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
Lets comment too to lift the thread.
Thnx
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by maasoap(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2012
@OP, you're even dumber than the other OP on the other thread. Buhari came second in last year presidential election and he has even declared his intention to contest again, then what was your reason for not including him in your poll? Do you hate him? Or you just arrived from outer space? This is clearly the reason why your post couldn't make it to the front page. You're pathetic just like your post. Rubbish.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by PointB: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
I like the Rochas/Ribadu combo, looks like a winning team to me.

1 Like

Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by Funkymallam(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
maasoap: @OP, you're even dumber than the other OP on the other thread. Buhari came second in last year presidential election and he has even declared his intention to contest again, then what was your reason for not including him in your poll? Do you hate him? Or you just arrived from outer space? This is clearly the reason why your post couldn't make it to the front page. You're pathetic just like your post. Rubbish.

Sowii if u are bitter about Buhari not being on my pool. Am being realistic and mind u this thread was created after i saw a wrong pool on the front page.

Buhari is not contesting bxt election, take it from me. I knw more things than u think.

Gudday

1 Like

Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by maasoap(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
Funkymallam:

Sowii if u are bitter about Buhari not being on my pool. Am being realistic and mind u this thread was created after i saw a wrong pool on the front page.

Buhari is not contesting bxt election, take it from me. I knw more things than u think.

Gudday
Yeah! I should take it from you not from Buhari. You're his PA, his secretary, his neighbour or party chairman? May be the news you're reading is different from what other Nigerians read. There was even a thread here on nairaland about him talking to people about coming out to contest 2015 election. May be if I check your previous posts on nairaland politics, I will understand why you didn't include him. You're pro-Jonathan, right? I'm not bitter about it, I'm just telling you that in an attempt to create a better poll, you ended up creating dumber one.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by Funkymallam(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
maasoap: Yeah! I should take it from you not from Buhari. You're his PA, his secretary, his neighbour or party chairman? May be the news you're reading is different from what other Nigerians read. There was even a thread here on nairaland about him talking to people about coming out to contest 2015 election. May be if I check your previous posts on nairaland politics, I will understand why you didn't include him. You're pro-Jonathan, right? I'm not bitter about it, I'm just telling you that in an attempt to create a better poll, you ended up creating dumber one.

Suite urself man. Being a pro-Jonathan is not an issue, unless u have a problem with that.

I sure knw u dnt knw of the mutual agreement btw ACN and CPC that Buhari and Tinubu should suspend their ambitions. U are also too smart to notice why El-Rufai is there.

Enjoy
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by maasoap(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
Funkymallam:

Suite urself man. Being a pro-Jonathan is not an issue, unless u have a problem with that.

I sure knw u dnt knw of the mutual agreement btw ACN and CPC that Buhari and Tinubu should suspend their ambitions. U are also too smart to notice why El-Rufai is there.

Enjoy
Well, El-Rufai has never contested for the position and has not declared interest, so far. ACN, CPC alliance talk is still on-going with a half chance of succeeding and other one, of failing. So, it can't come into our equation for now. Buhari has not retracted his statement about 2015, and Tinubu has not declared any intention. Let's debate on what it is on ground here. You're a fan of Diezani and, following the most sycophant of nairaland. It says a lot.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by Funkymallam(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
maasoap: Well, El-Rufai has never contested for the position and has not declared interest, so far. ACN, CPC alliance talk is still on-going with a half chance of succeeding and other one, of failing. So, it can't come into our equation for now. Buhari has not retracted his statement about 2015, and Tinubu has not declared any intention. Let's debate on what it is on ground here. You're a fan of Diezani and, following the most sycophant of nairaland. It says a lot.

U started this post as a matures guy but derailed along the line just to call names.
I dnt do names calling cus i wasnt brought up that way neither are ppl around me. U come across as one bitter soul, but an advice, just saw ur pix and posts and shake my head as to the level of bitterness in u. Were u bullied as a child? Stop taking out ur anger on ppl.

I voted GEJ d way ur voted Buhari, is that a crime? Even this pool, i did not vote GEJ but my own choice, wats difficult to undstnd there?

U call me a supporter of DAM, nxt is to label me Abati brother. Grow up dude.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by jmaine: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
@ Thread . .Buhari has no business being on the poll . . .he is a proven failure . . . .btw, who gives a shyte about Buhari . . .

2 Likes

Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by jmaine: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
The first option was too tempting to ignore . .but i feel that Fashola/david mark combo seem so far off . . .
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by Funkymallam(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2012
jmaine: The first option was too tempting to ignore . .but i feel that Fashola/david mark combo seem so far off . . .

I undstand d Fash/Mark combo but i had to pair them bearing in mind d sharp ethnic n religious divide in the country.
Fash(Muslim n South) while Mark(Christian n North). Same with other combo, we cant run away from these realities.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by maasoap(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
jmaine: @ Thread . .Buhari has no business being on the poll . . .he is a proven failure . . . .btw, who gives a shyte about Buhari . . .
Some people actually give shiit about him. Just go to the other thread and see. Oh! I forgot that you've been there but just lying here. Even, look at it, I'm the one keeping this thread going because it's flawed just like the reasoning ability of @OP.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by maasoap(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2012
Funkymallam:

U started this post as a matures guy but derailed along the line just to call names.
I dnt do names calling cus i wasnt brought up that way neither are ppl around me. U come across as one bitter soul, but an advice, just saw ur pix and posts and shake my head as to the level of bitterness in u. Were u bullied as a child? Stop taking out ur anger on ppl.

I voted GEJ d way ur voted Buhari, is that a crime? Even this pool, i did not vote GEJ but my own choice, wats difficult to undstnd there?

U call me a supporter of DAM, nxt is to label me Abati brother. Grow up dude.
What do you know about parental love? Do you need one? Because my parents are still alive and, they can surely adopt you. It doesn't matter to me who you voted for, but your poll is biased. Just imagine some organisations conducting this kind of opinion poll in real life and Buhari's name is missing, who will take them seriously? You're simply not in tune with reality. There is strenght in recognising your enemy's ability. That's my point dude.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by donlet(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2012
Fashola and Mark but i doubt if that old man will want to be a VP
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by jmaine: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
maasoap: Some people actually give shiit about him. Just go to the other thread and see. Oh! I forgot that you've been there but just lying here. Even, look at it, I'm the one keeping this thread going because it's flawed just like the reasoning ability of @OP.

Am lying there . .what are the lies . . . . .can you paste them here for all to see . . . or you have nothing tangible to say than lying blatantly

Stop sounding desperate . . . .Nigerians don't give a shyte about that failure named Buhari . . . .and your foams at the mouth is obviously useless
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by Funkymallam(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2012
donlet: Fashola and Mark but i doubt if that old man will want to be a VP

U are right, just that Fash is a more marketable candidate.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by maasoap(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
jmaine:

Am lying there . .what are the lies . . . . .can you paste them here for all to see . . . or you have nothing tangible to say than lying blatantly

Stop sounding desperate . . . .Nigerians don't give a shyte about that failure named Buhari . . . .and your foams at the mouth is obviously useless
You're still lying. Are you a born liar? Jonathan, Tinubu/Fashola and Buhari are still having roughly same percent in the total votes. I don't understand how you missed that.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by maasoap(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
Funkymallam:

U are right, just that Fash is a more marketable candidate.
Half Past Dead, Alcatraz, Shasha, Lester, Justice June, El-Fuego. Ring a bell in your ear? I said it, you have a lazy brain. No creativity at all. You even suck at duplicating. I found you out.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by jmaine: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
maasoap: You're still lying. Are you a born liar? Jonathan, Tinubu/Fashola and Buhari are still having roughly same percent in the total votes. I don't understand how you missed that.

Stop being a silly desperate junkie . . . . Paste the lie cos i was on the sister thread to dispel Otumfour useless jibe and i never voted . . .**Mind seeking for the MOds to find that out for you ** . . .so what exactly are you unto . . .don't you know the meaning of lies

Show me where my lies are, or you shut the fvck up . . .

Again, who gives a shyte about Buhari . . . . .
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by Funkymallam(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
maasoap: Half Past Dead, Alcatraz, Shasha, Lester, Justice June, El-Fuego. Ring a bell in your ear? I said it, you have a lazy brain. No creativity at all. You even suck at duplicating. I found you out.

I swear u need help and fast too. grin grin grin

Quit stalking dude cheesy
This will be my last reply to u on this issue.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by freecocoa(f): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
This maasoap guy sha has serious issues.

Na by force to like Buhari?haba
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by Funkymallam(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
freecocoa: This maasoap guy sha has serious issues.

My sister Imagine o. Weda na soap full im head sef i no knw, just bitching everywhere.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by freecocoa(f): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
Funkymallam:

My sister Imagine o. Weda na soap full im head sef i no knw, just bitching everywhere.
You no see the bald pear shaped head sef,how any thing intelligent go dey inside am?with him shirt and tie wey be like hand me down. No mind am jawe cheesy
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by maasoap(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
freecocoa: This maasoap guy sha has serious issues.

The names need not to be what he likes but what is out there. He is biased and I want him to admit it. He is partial. His post lacks objectivity. This kind of post, place should be something that reflects what is happening around us. The other thread really gets close to what I'm implying here. And you know what? He provided a link to this place from the other thread, I rushed here to see a better poll only for me to meet trash.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by Funkymallam(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
freecocoa: You no see the bald pear shaped head sef,how any thing intelligent go dey inside am?with him shirt and tie wey be like hand me down. No mind am jawe cheesy

Abeg oooo grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder he is this bitter.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
freecocoa: You no see the bald pear shaped head sef,how any thing intelligent go dey inside am?with him shirt and tie wey be like hand me down. No mind am jawe cheesy
It says a lot about confidence and self esteem and you can only dream about these two things. Where is your pic? Let's see it.
Re: Who Will U Vote For Presidency? by maasoap(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
Funkymallam: Trying to create a better pool to the created by gistcrunch.

Lets see how Nigerians will vote.
I hope I'm vindicated by proving it to you and everybody that you were biased in the poll you created on this thread. Our job is to expose people like you. Pretender.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Ghastly Car Accident . Viewer Discretion Advised! / # U.K. Teen Sells App To Yahoo, Becomes Millionaire,while Nigerians Argue Online / Prostitutes Turn Gov. Amosun’s N260 Million Pedestrian Bridge To Sex Haven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.