Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Are The Defferent Between North Cyprus And Georgia Tbilis? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Defferent Between North Cyprus And Georgia Tbilis? (1583 Views)

Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Defferent Between North Cyprus And Georgia Tbilis? by keystone123(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
What are the different between north Cyprus and Georgia Tbilis in terms study,visa,work,business,economy,government policy and general life for student in both countries, What are the opportunities that north Cyprus student possess over Georgia student. contribution from student in both countries and from people who resident in both countries. please this topic is strictly for mature people,
Thanks and God bless as you contribute.
Re: What Are The Defferent Between North Cyprus And Georgia Tbilis? by Vicjustice: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2012
keystone123: What are the different between north Cyprus and Georgia Tbilis in terms study,visa,work,business,economy,government policy and general life for student in both countries, What are the opportunities that north Cyprus student possess over Georgia student. contribution from student in both countries and from people who resident in both countries. please this topic is strictly for mature people,
Thanks and God bless as you contribute.

Though better than Nigeria, but both countries are awful places, not for a future seeking Nigeria: but in a case of choosing the best among worsts, i would recommend North Cyprus

1 Like

Re: What Are The Defferent Between North Cyprus And Georgia Tbilis? by keystone123(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2012
@Vicjustice, Thanks for the contribution. I expect more contributions from Nairalanders who has traveling experience like Vicjustice, justwise, ojodollar and others, thanks
Re: What Are The Defferent Between North Cyprus And Georgia Tbilis? by keystone123(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
More contributions are expected,
thanks.
Re: What Are The Defferent Between North Cyprus And Georgia Tbilis? by suxes2005(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
Vicjustice, mhn you too much. real badt amongst the worst.

Anyways, both countries are gooder than nigeria. If you are going for studies and work as well,
its better you look for better country and not go and make yourself depressed in those 2 places.

Sheyi
Re: What Are The Defferent Between North Cyprus And Georgia Tbilis? by keystone123(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
@suxes2005.Thanks,I will pass the message across to the person that want to go there for study. I am not the one going there.
More contributions are welcome.
Re: What Are The Defferent Between North Cyprus And Georgia Tbilis? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2012
@Keystone I have never been to Georgia, if its all about studying NC is very okay ... any other motive won't work bro

(1) (Reply)

House Pls Help.is Qatar Visa Stamped On De Int'l Passport / Nigerians In Malaysia Help A First Time Visitor With Info / How To Get A Visa To Malta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.