Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution (10392 Views)

The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Pope Endorses Theories Of Evolution And Big Bang / Israel Bone Discovery Could Upset Theories Of Human Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Ishilove: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
I came across this interesting article and I thought I should share it smiley

"The theory of evolution is shot full of inconsistencies. Evolutionists have seized on many theories, within the overall theory of evolution, in an attempt to explain the origins of plants, animals, the heavens and the earth.

Over and over, these “theorists” try to explain how life evolved from inanimate material into more complex life forms until it reached the pinnacle—human beings.

Yet, as one geologist wrote, “It must be significant that nearly all the evolutionary stories I learned as student…have been debunked” (Dr. DerekV. Ager, Dept. of Geology, Imperial College, London, The Nature of the Fossil Record, Proceedings of the Geological Assoc., Vol. 87, 1976, pp.1132-1133).

Perhaps the biggest reason that so many theories within the overall theory of evolution collapse is because they contain terrible logic requiring great leaps in faith to believe. Here is one example of a “debunked” theory: “Many evolutionists have tried to argue that humans are 99% similar chemically to apes and blood precipitation tests do indicate that the chimpanzee is people’sclosest relative. Yet regarding this we must observe the following: ‘Milk chemistry indicates that the donkey is man’s closest relative.’ ‘Cholesterol level tests indicate that the garter snake is man’s closest relative.’ ‘Tear enzyme chemistry indicates that the chicken is man’s closest relative.’  ‘On the basis of another type of blood chemistry test, the butter bean is man’s closest relative’” (Morris, Henry M., The Twilight of Evolution, Grand Rapids: BakerBook House, 1967).

1 Like

Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
Talk about blind faith !!

What really baffles me is how much hatred these atheists have for God , so much that they will construct a full human from a single tooth , and call it the Nebraska man, a discovery which has confirmed as a FRAUD !.

“ “The earth spoke to Bryan from his own state of Nebraska. The Hesperopithecus tooth is like the still, small voice. Its sound is by no means easy to hear... This little tooth speaks volumes of truth, in that it affords evidence of man’s descent from the ape."[18][19] grin grin

http://www.detectingdesign.com/earlyman.html#Nebraska%20Man
http://www.answersingenesis.org/creation/v13/i4/nebraska.asp

[img]http://1.bp..com/_E87qS3OzVLQ/SeglIFcW3eI/AAAAAAAAD7E/SHtv1j8ilVI/s400/230px-NebraskaMan.jpg[/img]
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
A notable case of a scientists using fraudulent material to promote the theory of evolution was the work of German scientist and atheist Ernst Haeckel. Noted evolutionist Stephen Gould wrote the following regarding Ernst Haeckel's work in a March 2000 issue of Natural History:

"Haeckel’s forceful, eminently comprehensible, if not always accurate, books appeared in all major languages and surely exerted more influence than the works of any other scientist, including Darwin…in convincing people throughout the world about the validity of evolution... Haeckel had exaggerated the similarities [between embryos of different species] by idealizations and omissions. He also, in some cases — in a procedure that can only be called fraudulent — simply copied the same figure over and over again.…Haeckel’s drawings never fooled expert embryologists, who recognized his fudgings right from the start. Haeckel’s drawings, despite their noted inaccuracies, entered into the most impenetrable and permanent of all quasi-scientific literatures: standard student textbooks of biology... Once ensconced in textbooks, misinformation becomes cocooned and effectively permanent, because…textbooks copy from previous texts.... [W]e do, I think, have the right to be both astonished and ashamed by the century of mindless recycling that has led to the persistence of these drawings in a large number, if not a majority, of modern textbooks!"[1]

http://www.creationism.org/caesar/haeckel.htm

Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
i stand firm. atheism has similarities with christianity
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by thehomer: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
These sorts of posts just serve as embarrassments to smart religious people. It contains errors and is misleading that one wonders why you religious folks don't just read a little before performing your copypasta?

Ishilove: I came across this interesting article and I thought I should share it smiley

"The theory of evolution is shot full of inconsistencies. Evolutionists have seized on many theories, within the overall theory of evolution, in an attempt to explain the origins of plants, animals, the heavens and the earth.

No that isn't what the theory of evolutions is supposed to do.

Ishilove:
Over and over, these “theorists” try to explain how life evolved from inanimate material into more complex life forms until it reached the pinnacle—human beings.

Actually, they don't try to explain what you're saying above. In fact, the sentence is wrong on multiple levels.

Ishilove:
Yet, as one geologist wrote, “It must be significant that nearly all the evolutionary stories I learned as student…have been debunked” (Dr. DerekV. Ager, Dept. of Geology, Imperial College, London, The Nature of the Fossil Record, Proceedings of the Geological Assoc., Vol. 87, 1976, pp.1132-1133).

Why don't you actually post the debunking information rather than going for a fallacious appeal to authority?

Ishilove:
Perhaps the biggest reason that so many theories within the overall theory of evolution collapse is because they contain terrible logic requiring great leaps in faith to believe. Here is one example of a “debunked” theory: “Many evolutionists have tried to argue that humans are 99% similar chemically toapes and blood precipitation tests do indicate that the chimpanzee is people’sclosest relative. Yet regarding this we must observe the following: ‘Milk chemistry indicates that the donkey is man’s closest relative.’ ‘Cholesterol level tests indicate that the garter snake is man’s closest relative.’ ‘Tear enzyme chemistry indicates that the chicken is man’s closest relative.’  ‘On the basis of another type of blood chemistry test, the butter bean is man’s closest relative’” (Morris, Henry M., The Twilight of Evolution, Grand Rapids: BakerBook House, 1967).

Actually, humans are apes. What on earth is a blood precipitation test for determining the closeness of species?
Also, can you actually elaborate on these other tests like your milk chemistry, cholesterol and tear enzyme test?

You guys really need to put in the effort to understand what you're trying to criticize otherwise you just come across as willfully ignorant since you're online and seem interested in the topic at hand.

1 Like

Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
thehomer: These sorts of posts just serve as embarrassments to smart religious people. It contains errors and is misleading that one wonders why you religious folks don't just read a little before performing your copypasta?

No that isn't what the theory of evolutions is supposed to do.

Actually, they don't try to explain what you're saying above. In fact, the sentence is wrong on multiple levels.

Why don't you actually post the debunking information rather than going for a fallacious appeal to authority?

Actually, humans are apes. What on earth is a blood precipitation test for determining the closeness of species?
Also, can you actually elaborate on these other tests like your milk chemistry, cholesterol and tear enzyme test?

You guys really need to put in the effort to understand what you're trying to criticize otherwise you just come across as willfully ignorant since you're online and seem interested in the topic at hand.

As usual you have gone off on a tangent without addressing the article, grin
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by thehomer: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
frosbel:

As usual you have gone off on a tangent without addressing the article, grin

The article didn't present any actually reasonable inconsistency.

By the way, have you responded to the questions you were looking for?
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by LarrySun(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2012
The tortoise could be some people's closest relative because of its greed and deception.

1 Like

Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
thehomer:

The article didn't present any actually reasonable inconsistency.

By the way, have you responded to the questions you were looking for?

It does , admit you have no response to it , period !!
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by DeepSight(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
Ishilove:

thehomer: No that isn't what the theory of evolutions is supposed to do.

And for this reason, the theory of evolution has no bearing on the origin of life - and thus no relevance to the question of the existence or non-existence of GOD.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by justcool(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
Deep Sight:

And for this reason, the theory of evolution has no bearing on the origin of life - and thus no relevance to the question of the existence or non-existence of GOD.

Excelent! One who can answer the question, "what is life?" need not qureel with evolution.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
Larry-Sun:
The tortoise could be some people's closest relative because of its greed and deception.
Lwkmdie
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by 2good(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
toba.:
i stand firm. atheism has similarities with christianity

Atheism is not thesame as evolution so you are confused here. Evolution is more of a scientific reasoning which is different from Atheism. Atheism simply says god does not exist and if he does, the theist should prove it.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by tidytim: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2012
2good:

Atheism is not thesame as evolution so you are confused here. Evolution is more of a scientific reasoning which is different from Atheism. Atheism simply says god does not exist and if he does, the theist should prove it.

A notable case of a scientists using fraudulent material to promote the theory of evolution was the work of German scientist and atheist Ernst Haeckel. Noted evolutionist Stephen Gould wrote the following regarding Ernst Haeckel's work in a March 2000 issue of Natural History:
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
2good:

I dont think my post depicts atheism being evolution even though atheists tends to cling more to evolution as a strong basis for their belief in the existence of no deity.

Atheism it self has similarities with christianity and judging by the activities of atheists on this forum, this cant be argued too much
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by logicboy01: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
toba.:
I dont think my post depicts atheism being evolution even though atheists tends to cling more to evolution as a strong basis for their belief in the existence of no deity.

Atheism it self has similarities with christianity and judging by the activities of atheists on this forum, this cant be argued too much

lololol and what are those similarities?
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by 2good(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
tidytim: A notable case of a scientists using fraudulent material to promote the theory of evolution was the work of German scientist and atheist Ernst Haeckel. Noted evolutionist Stephen Gould wrote the following regarding Ernst Haeckel's work in a March 2000 issue of Natural History

When did Atheism become synonymous with one Scientist? I always tell people to use their brain independently when they reason so that they can think through a wider picture and present arguments that are sound. So if I tell you that I am an Atheist and don't believe in the theory of evolution, you will say it is impossible because another Atheist said so.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
logicboy01:

lololol and what are those similarities?
ur mission on NL is to ensure atheism becomes popular and acceptable. true or false?
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by 2good(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
toba.:

The reason why many Atheist argue on this forum is because of the discrimination they face in Nigeria for being a non believer in something that doesn't make sense to them. If I am not criticize for not believing in something that is like a fairy tale to me, why would I spent time arguing with the believers?
People will just quote from the bible and call you a fool because you refuse to accept the bible god. But they forget that the bible is not the only religious book out there and there are several other school of thought about the existence of a god. What give Christians the exclusive right to say theirs is the truth when they have no basic proof to support their claims and they cannot disprove the claims of other religions either?
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Ishilove: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
toba.:
ur mission on NL is to ensure atheism becomes popular and acceptable. true or false?
He bestrides the NL Religion section like a demon on a mission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by thehomer: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
frosbel:

It does , admit you have no response to it , period !!

Can you point out this inconsistency?
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
Ishilove:
lol
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by logicboy01: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
toba.:

angry angry angry angry

No, I want there to be an understanding of what atheism is in Nigeria. My mission is focused on Nigeria only. If people are educated with the truth, they will convert themselves to skeptics.

I also dont want to die because some religious fanatic thinks I'm a devil just being an atheist.

1 Like

Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by logicboy01: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
Ishilove:

Sharaap there!
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by thehomer: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
Deep Sight:

Actually, the theory of evolution counters certain Gods and acts that they were said to have done e.g making man out of sand.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
thehomer:

Actually, the theory of evolution counters certain Gods and acts that they were said to have done e.g making man out of sand.

Lol, Wow !! grin
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by thehomer: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
frosbel:

Lol, Wow !! grin

Yep. The things in the Bible are funny like that. wink
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by DeepSight(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
thehomer:

But we are made of star dust. Scientific fact.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by Ishilove: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
logicboy01:

Sharaap there!
Right back acha cool
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by realBerni: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
@Ishilove,
good job, you finnally got the atheists defending, aaah!, they hate being exposed inteligibly,but love sitting on the fence only to realise that most of them are not even well informed in their belief or defence, rather they enjoy that you are the one defending.
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by logicboy01: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
real_Berni: @Ishilove,
good job, you finnally got the atheists defending, aaah!, they hate being exposed inteligibly,but love sitting on the fence only to realise that most of them are not even well informed in their belief or defence, rather they enjoy that you are the one defending.

Exposed how?
Re: The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution by thehomer: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2012
Deep Sight:

But we are made of star dust. Scientific fact.

Yes so? Does that mean a star sat down in a garden and made someone from the sand it found lying in the garden?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires / How Long You Pray - Does It Really Matter? / How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.