Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship (2380 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by AngelJennifer: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
Is it advisable not get into relationship before getting married.
Re: Relationship by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
You desire an arranged marriage, then?
Re: Relationship by ajufinz(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2012
How Old are U?
The question sounded like an echo from 1912....
No hurt feeling pls, watz ur definition of relationship?

1 Like

Re: Relationship by Tyche(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
I concur; what's your definition/view about relationship.
Re: Relationship by Exponental(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
ArQueBusieR: You desire an arranged marriage, then?
gbam!!!
If u want 2 be happy, build one else u manage till end of ur life or u change marital status like traffic light.
Re: Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2012
If u don't date how d heck will u marry? I guess marrying a goat is legal in India.

Good luck!
Re: Relationship by freecocoa(f): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
Nna see talk\question o.

Na wa o.
Re: Relationship by Konnektions146(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2012
freecocoa: Nna see talk\question o.

Na wa o.
JAMB kweshion
Re: Relationship by Mynd44: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
Seriously this place is getting dumber by the day. Someone will soon ask if it is important that you love your spouse
Re: Relationship by Konnektions146(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
Mynd_44: Seriously this place is getting dumber by the day. Someone will soon ask if it is important that you love your spouse
frankly, it is,
sensible posts and contributions are dwindling on a daily basis
as well some young folks insulting people old enough to foot dere bills,
i just come , read , laugh wen i can but seriously de bolded above is makin me SICK
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2012
LOL.
Re: Relationship by Mynd44: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
Yield: LOL.
Keep laughing missy
Re: Relationship by AngelJennifer: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
My reasons is that mainly relationships posses lots of sexual temptation. That's why i post the trend not that relationship is not worth being in.
Re: Relationship by AngelJennifer: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
So, what are your advice cause i haven't seen any, except insult
Re: Relationship by collinsn007(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
Angel Jennifer: My reasons is that mainly relationships posses lots of sexual temptation. That's why i post the trend not that relationship is not worth being in.
my dear there is no smoke witout fire no bread witout butter no garri witout sugar well maybe cos u r young or too young life is about takin risks n fulfillin d impossible breakin d chains 2 save d princess doin wat matters most dats life not being a puppy in ur mother's arm u can still meet d right person if u r nt lost in fantasy or looks or who spends d most money or who has d best swagger think bout it u can send me ur facebook name 2 lovespyc007@gmail.com cheers
Re: Relationship by Wizeboy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
collinsn007: my dear there is no smoke witout fire no bread witout butter no garri witout sugar well maybe cos u r young or too young life is about takin risks n fulfillin d impossible breakin d chains 2 save d princess doin wat matters most dats life not being a puppy in ur mother's arm u can still meet d right person if u r nt lost in fantasy or looks or who spends d most money or who has d best swagger think bout it u can send me ur facebook name 2 [b]lovespyc007@gmail.com[/b] cheers
Good advice though... but what as facebook got to do with this issue, i smell something here cool cool cool
Re: Relationship by cog1: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
Op,I just saw your post,its belated,but I hope you get to read this.
My dear,are you a virgin? Is that what you mean by not being in a relationship before?
If it is,please and please in the name of God and all that's good and true,
STAY THAT WAY!!!!!
Trust me on this one,you won't regret it.
A man that proves that he has enough self control is a '000 times better than a he-goat in human skin.
Any man that claims he loves you and is anxious to go to bed with you,
In 99 out of a 100 he will later abandon you!!! I may be exaggerating but true to an extent.
All the best. Remain focused
I may sound old fashioned but this is as true as night follows day.
2kobo
Re: Relationship by ajufinz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
Angel Jennifer: So, what are your advice cause i haven't seen any, except insult

1. Stay away from every intimate affairs untill U're matured: emotionally, spiritually and financially.

2. Use the season to build positive values and lavish much affection on ur immediate family and the lowly.

3. Above all, start or Build a personal intimacy with ur Creator.
Re: Relationship by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
@OP, a relationship helps you know your spouse a little better before you marry. There are certain things that should be settled before marriage and that is the point of a relationship.
If you don't want to be onvolved in pre-marital sex, you can do that even while being in a relationship just maintain your stance and you will be fine
Re: Relationship by amash(f): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
People have gottem married via facebook... Y is such nt becoming of nairaland
Plz guys, time to think nd talk responsible, u never knw... It musnt be marriage nw... Could just be a lifelong friendship.
Truth is,there r just a few guys here hu sound reasonable... Nd dats nt so good u knw
Yea I knw I'm gon be criticized for dis, its only natural but I think I just spoke for a couple of ladies
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
@lmao....when i saw ur post i busted out laughing because there are very few of us with this mentality and i know ppl on here are going to start barking like loose dogs!
@op: this is a decision u hv to make yourself, really! To be committed to this principle is crazy and you need strong women around you to keep you accountable.
I don't know ur religious beliefs or where your decision not to date stems from, but i need to ask some questions before i go deep into this discussion.
What is your religion?/Do you have any?
How old are you?
What experience/observation shaped this mentality?
Are you hoping to marry a guy friend that later falls in love with you?
What issues/problems do you have with dating?
Are you using the dictionary definition of dating?
Are you aware of the difference between dating and courting?
Do you hope to seek God's face concerning any man you choose to be in a relationship with?
......... I know quite a number of people that got married without dating. They went straight to courting, because God directed them to that "chosen one".
I can't emphasize enough the need to fully understand what this decision entails and the faith that you must have to heed it

1 Like

Re: Relationship by AngelJennifer: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
@lmao....when i saw ur post i busted out laughing because there are very few of us with this mentality and i know ppl on here are going to start barking like loose dogs!
@op: this is a decision u hv to make yourself, really! To be committed to this principle is crazy and you need strong women around you to keep you accountable.
I don't know ur religious beliefs or where your decision not to date stems from, but i need to ask some questions before i go deep into this discussion.
What is your religion?/Do you have any?
How old are you?
What experience/observation shaped this mentality?
Are you hoping to marry a guy friend that later falls in love with you?
What issues/problems do you have with dating?
Are you using the dictionary definition of dating?
Are you aware of the difference between dating and courting?
Do you hope to seek God's face concerning any man you choose to be in a relationship with?
......... I know quite a number of people that got married without dating. They went straight to courting, because God directed them to that "chosen one".
I can't emphasize enough the need to fully understand what this decision entails and the faith that you must have to heed it

Thanks for your question.
1. first i want to keep myself and give myself to my man after marriage and not before
2. Its a personal decision based on strong christian background and fear of God
3.The issues i have with dating is that i do not want to have any affair before marriage and not to be lured into it as well.
4. i need God's guidance concerning any man am going to be with.
Thanks.
Needed a sound advice.
Re: Relationship by MMM2(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
Op

Relax u need some1 like me in life kiss
Re: Relationship by malaria(f): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
M M M: Op

Relax u need some1 like me in life kiss
Mobie Man with Money,is dat the meaning of ur name if yes pls.............
Re: Relationship by xyloxloto(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
@op life is all about taking risks and when you do take that risk you will understand how most people on nairaland feels
Re: Relationship by AngelJennifer: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
I still need advice on this topic.
Re: Relationship by KINGwax(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
First, he said..
Mynd_44: Seriously this place is getting dumber by the day. Someone will soon ask if it is important that you love your spouse
later, he said..
Mynd_44: @OP, a relationship helps you know your spouse a little better before you marry. There are certain things that should be settled before marriage and that is the point of a relationship.
If you don't want to be onvolved in pre-marital sex, you can do that even while being in a relationship just maintain your stance and you will be fine
the point? You're a fuckin hypocrite! I've alwys pointed dt out but u won'u agree, will u?
Re: Relationship by ajufinz(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Angel Jennifer: I still need advice on this topic.

My Dear!
Thank God for ur desire to perserve ur faith and values.
Perhaps, u need to seek counsel from an older married women whom u trust. Like face2face finz.
More so, u need to be totally healed from the effects of ur childhood experience cuz it seems to be influencing ur world view on this matter more then ur faith does.
Lastly, get filled with the Holyspirit, pray more in the spirit on this issue, leave ur life doing God service solely, He'll bring ur way someone u'll marry without the so called 'dating' u seem not to want. It's in doin wat God sent U to earth for that ur desires will be met.
Throw unbelief and ur doubts to the dust bin.
Cheers!
Re: Relationship by AngelJennifer: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
My Dear!
Thank God for ur desire to perserve ur faith and values.
Perhaps, u need to seek counsel from an older married women whom u trust. Like face2face finz.

Thanks.
Re: Relationship by bendazum: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
Yield: LOL.

Yield,how are doing.I need you to contact me.Thanks.
Re: Relationship by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
Send her a PM jorh
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
AngelJennifer:
Is it advisable not get into relationship before getting married.
Whaaaat?, in this modern times. Marriage without prior relationship could be suicidal. All you need do is to set the boundaries of a well defined relationship/dating/courtship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? / "We Don't Need Men": Lesbian School 'cult' Thrives In Delta - See More At: Http: / My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.