Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:56 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Ondo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Ondo (16725 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by icefish(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
i was posted to Ondo state.....let's get to knw each other
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by mykejones(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
Dude..see u in camp.
Goin on monday.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by krobe: 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
Pls hw do I get to the camp from portharcourt?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by icefish(m): 4:47am On Jul 01, 2012
mykejones: Dude..see u in camp.
Goin on monday.

Also goin to ikare-akoko on monday
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by icefish(m): 4:49am On Jul 01, 2012
krobe: Pls hw do I get to the camp from portharcourt?

i don't knw from PH......but if you can get to Benin den it wuld be easier....

Cos you will get straight bus from benin UBTH junction to Ondo state.....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by mykejones(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2012
So when we get to Ondo..how do we locate d Ikare-Akoko?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by icefish(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
mykejones: So when we get to Ondo..how do we locate d Ikare-Akoko?

Ιη ondo state.....you take a bus to ikare-Akoko
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by banabest(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
Pls any batch C 2012 copper her posted2 ondo state.......... Letz meet here............. Halaaaaa
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by passion007: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
I was deployed to Ondo too. How do I get there from Enugu, any help?
A new phase of my life...phew!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by banabest(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
passion007: I was deployed to Ondo too. How do I get there from Enugu, any help?
A new phase of my life...phew!

Guy let's meet,I'm from Enugu state, bt based in kano............ Debloyed2 Ondo......... Letz meet............08061618080........... BB pin 26A89E75........... Catch u
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by passion007: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
banabest:

Guy let's meet,I'm from Enugu state, bt based in kano............ Debloyed2 Ondo......... Letz meet............08061618080........... BB pin 26A89E75........... Catch u
Name is Izu, yours?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Obinacu(m): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
I'm also posted to Ondo. Came from East and schooled in the west....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by banabest(m): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
passion007: sure...08064645204. Name is Izu, yours?
.......... No wori I go control u........... Nufin do us.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by banabest(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
Obinacu: I'm also posted to Ondo. Came from East and schooled in the west....
............... Dat means u b chairman 4 ondo already.............. Abeg put sumbody lyk me tru...... I neva bn2 d south west b4.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Chikasova(m): 12:42am On Nov 02, 2012
Control me too.Going from Enugu on monday.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Obinacu(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2012
banabest: ............... Dat means u b chairman 4 ondo already.............. Abeg put sumbody lyk me tru...... I neva bn2 d south west b4.
...No worry, we go connect for Camp. Though i no too happy cause na PHc i work am to...No shakin sha
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by banabest(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=Chikasova]No wori I go control u........... Nufin do us.
Control me too. 07036531773. I'm chika. Going from Enugu....................yea
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by microbash(m): 4:51am On Nov 03, 2012
@icefish if u r cuming 4rm PH den defiantely dere is a bus directly 2 ikare-akoko @rumuola is jes 3k I guess 2 ikare...n frm where dey ll drop u 2 d camp is jes 50 naira bike so dnt dull urslf ooo...ol d best
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by amazingernest: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
Pls am posted to ondo state,I want to make friends @ d camp dis is my bb pin 29F64E76 add me
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Binary(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
I am also posted to Ondo..... Would on Tuesday too late? coming from Benin..... Hope to meet u guyz over there and let us have fun..... I mean real fun
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by gigglechic(f): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
was just posted to ondo state,which bus can i enter from lagos and were will i drop. ave never been dere before
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by banabest(m): 12:17am On Nov 04, 2012
giggle chic: was just posted to ondo state,which bus can i enter from lagos and were will i drop. ave never been dere before
............haba. Gigle chick if sumbody lyk u4rm lagosis complainin on ur journey2 ondo........ Whhat do u want pple lyk me comin4rm kano2say.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by stevo531(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2012
Posted to Ondo state as well. Where would be the best place to board a bus going directly to Ondo from Delta or Imo? And which transport company takes one from Rumuola straight to Ikare-Akoko?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by fashrola(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
I'm a batch "B" serving corps member in Ondo State....I'm very happy for u guys posted to Ondo State....though it's a nice place sha (manageable) peaceful, no Bombs etc...If u are travelling all d way from PH I guess u should take a bus going to Akure, although some buses might wanna ply Ikare route due to high influx of new corp members...But incase d bus is going to Akure direct, tell d driver to stop you at Ikare direction; Then you'll take another bus to Ikare N250 but trust Nigerians the price will go up dat day, Expect to pay N400-500...I guess you guys can talk to the driver and he will bring you guys to camp direct... For more info about Ondo State as a corps member just add me up pin:21DFE158

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by fashrola(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
giggle chic: was just posted to ondo state,which bus can i enter from lagos and were will i drop. ave never been dere before
Go Early in the morning tomorrow to Ojota or Iyana Apaja garage and u'll see a direct bus going to Ikare...

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by olawalebabs(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
3 years ago, I was posted to the sunshine state of Ondo, I enjoy my stay there and also looking forward to go back to that state. Pls, if possible for the guys avoid Agagu hostel. (you will know why later). Wishing you a funfill stay in the hilly town of Ikare
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by Angel778(f): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
olawalebabs: 3 years ago, I was posted to the sunshine state of Ondo, I enjoy my stay there and also looking forward to go back to that state. Pls, if possible for the guys avoid Agagu hostel. (you will know why later). Wishing you a funfill stay in the hilly town of Ikare
yeah! I did my nysc in ondo state too, ikare akoko. D camp was fun. There's a hall there 4 d corpers to watch Dstv and d people are so friendly. I did my pry assignment at d ministry of finance. It was fun.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by olawalebabs(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
Angel_777: yeah! I did my nysc in ondo state too, ikare akoko. D camp was fun. There's a hall there 4 d corpers to watch Dstv and d people are so friendly. I did my pry assignment at d ministry of finance. It was fun.
My primary assignment was at Federal Government College, Idoani in Ose Local Government.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by mixdtribe(f): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
Congrats 2 d new otondos...I finishd frm uniben & I'm presently serving in ondo st(batch b) idanre 2 b precise..d camp is fun but d environment isn't 2 conducive 2 live in so make sure u go wif ur shotput bags#winks#...& endeavor 2 join @ least one christian body either NACC or NCCF as dis wud help a grt deal afta camp...wish u all d very best...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by bcomputer101: 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
A̶̲̥̅♏ serving I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Ondo state at ikare akoko. Ondo state ȋ̝̊̅§ one of the best state †̥ serve. Just take a bus †̥ state capital A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ U̶̲̥̅̊ get a bus †̥ ikare akoko from dere. For dos comeing from d north or east, drop at Owo if U̶̲̥̅̊ pass tru Benin A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ take a bus †̥ ikare. U̶̲̥̅̊ can call ♍Ε̲̣̣̣̥ on for more details....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by mixdtribe(f): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
Binary: I am also posted to Ondo..... Would on Tuesday too late? coming from Benin..... Hope to meet u guyz over there and let us have fun..... I mean real fun

Nah...tuesday isn't 2 late just a few disadvantages like nt having a gud acomodatn & getin ur kits late due 2 d code no u"ll get...#1st com 1st serve basis#...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ondo by amazingernest: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
olawalebabs: 3 years ago, I was posted to the sunshine state of Ondo, I enjoy my stay there and also looking forward to go back to that state. Pls, if possible for the guys avoid Agagu hostel. (you will know why later). Wishing you a funfill stay in the hilly town of Ikare
why pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award / Nysc State Codes And Camp Addresses / Delta State B'15 Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.