Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,887 members, 7,798,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

A Wanted Woman For An Act Of Barbaric In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Wanted Woman For An Act Of Barbaric In Lagos (994 Views)

Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) / NDLEA Arrests Woman For Currency Trafficking In Lagos (pictured) / Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wanted Woman For An Act Of Barbaric In Lagos by olumo1: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
Could this act of barbaric have happened in other developed country, a stepmother who pour boiled water on 18 year old boy. Follow the story on facebook. If you know her whereabout please contact your local police or post the info on facebook.
This was done to my Nephew by his Step-Mother. I am only advocating for justice from Lagos State Government. Please help ask for justice. See the attached pixs.

Re: A Wanted Woman For An Act Of Barbaric In Lagos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
Make several photocopies of dis picture n Take d phtocopy of dis picture of d boy dat is assaulted along with d picture of d animal dat cals herself a step mother to her office, her bosses office,her parents house or family house,d boys father,a copy 2 d local govt where d woman is from,d oba in her village,her neighbors,dia landlord.make sure u report d case usin dose pics as evidences.trust me someone out of all dis groups of ppu will stand up n defend d boy because dey all av somtin @ stake.meanwhile wot of d father of d boy,what is he saying about it
Re: A Wanted Woman For An Act Of Barbaric In Lagos by Tgirl4real(f): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
OMG! shocked
Re: A Wanted Woman For An Act Of Barbaric In Lagos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
Includin d boys maternal family.infact,dat is where u should go first.dey will rise up n defend d boy.even if he doesnt have a mother his mother has sisters,husbands,uncles etc from his mothers side n pls dnt let dis case die.pls get bak to me n giv us feed back.i might introduce u to a women ngo dat treat cases like dis.there r ,judges n human right activists as members who handle such cases.smh.we really nid to reduce women like dis who giv d entire women folk a bad name.pele,ndo
Re: A Wanted Woman For An Act Of Barbaric In Lagos by Tgirl4real(f): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
This should definitely hit the front page.

Can we have a link to the facebook page?
Re: A Wanted Woman For An Act Of Barbaric In Lagos by tasandra: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
that Evil entity,shuld be brought to book embarassed embarassed embarassed i pray,the good ppl of nigeria see to this case..
what a she Devil angrymay her Evil,bring her to nothin lipsrsealed i personaly, cry 4 all this men,that brings any thin,to thier home in the name of a woman sad
Re: A Wanted Woman For An Act Of Barbaric In Lagos by EfemenaXY: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2012
olumo1: Could this act of barbaric have happened in other developed country, a stepmother who pour boiled water on 18 year old boy. Follow the story on facebook. If you know her whereabout please contact your local police or post the info on facebook.
This was done to my Nephew by his Step-Mother. I am only advocating for justice from Lagos State Government. Please help ask for justice. See the attached pixs.

Lord have mercy!! Some people are indeed wicked.

What on earth did the 18 year old do to her to warrant this

And while the witch was boasting about being untouchable, what were the father and uncle doing??!! Dem nor fit grab and tie that animal down
Re: A Wanted Woman For An Act Of Barbaric In Lagos by olumo1: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2012
Re-wanted woman, we thank the good people of Nigeria for your supports and prayers, the woman has turned herself up to the local police and she is now in jail. We will keep you update on this issue soon. Thank you Nairaland forum! J.K 4 d family
Re: A Wanted Woman For An Act Of Barbaric In Lagos by olumo1: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2012
Re-wanted woman for an act of barbaric-Lagos. This is to announce that the suspect has turned herself in. Thanks to d deputy governor, deputy commissioner of police-Johnson Kokumo, the local police officers, good people of Lagos;nairaland forum; good people of naija for your supports n prayers. We will keep you posted of the update of the case. Thx. J.K. 4dfamily.

(1) (Reply)

Men, Please Don't Rape / A Case For Penile Amputation For Rapists / Photo Of White Man, Friends Posting Racist Comments About Black Co-worker’s Chil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.