|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1063687 members, 1237901 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2013 at 06:24 AM
|Standard Group Trust Fund(sgtf) Recruit: Credit Analyst (johannesburg) by SGTF(f): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2012|
Credit Analyst (Johannesburg)
(Only Africa Citizens Can Apply)
Salary: $1500 - 1900
Credit Analyst – Johannesburg – Corporate Banking
Required for Competence:
• Degree in (Financial/Accounting)
• 2 Years Credit Assistant
• 2 Years Assistant Manager
• 3 Years in Banking Industry
• Serve as back-up and/or replacement for– and to assist the Assistant Manager Credit Administration with:
• All tasks as per the Assistant Manager Credit Administration job description.
• Perform Credit Risk assessment and Financial Analysis on all new and existing credit client profiles:
• Accurately capture and spread financial statement information on the S&
• P based analysis model.
• Analyze and interpret the financial ratio results.
• Prepare a credit analysis and recommendation for the credit committees.
• Analyze and prepare a recommendation regarding the proposed risk rating based on the internal and/or external risk rating results.
• Prepare a PowerPoint presentation for the Credit Technical– and Credit Risk Committees.
• Present the financial analysis and proposed risk rating to the Credit Technical Risk Committee.
• To provide recommendations with regards to applicable risk ratings to the Credit Technical– and Credit Risk Management Committees on all new and existing client credit applications:
• Obtain and analyze internal as well as external Risk Rating based on the financial results, Industry exposure and other applicable risk aspects.
• Compare internal and external risk rating results, and make recommendations to the Credit Committees based on the bank’s Risk Rating model.
• Assist Senior Credit Analyst to compile comprehensive and accurate Industry Analysis:
• Do Industry research utilizing various mediums available, e.g. Internet, media reports and or clients own industry reports etc. to gather information required to compile Industry report.
• Assist to compile a comprehensive and efficient Industry report, highlighting aspects of inherent risk.
• Assist to make recommendations as to how areas of inherent risk can be mitigated and/or hedged.
• Assist Assistant Manager Credit Administration with day-to-day operating requirements:
• Prepare credit offers for approval signatures.
• Obtain approval signature on credit offers.
• Finalize credit offer administration and forward to operations for processing.
• To provide comprehensive, accurate and efficient Financial Statement analysis of all new and existing client credit profiles for credit assessment purposes.
• To make comprehensive and effective Credit Risk assessments and recommendations to the Credit Technical– and Credit Risk Management Committees on all new and existing client credit applications.
• To present the Credit Risk Financial Analysis to the Credit Technical Risk Committee on all new and existing client credit applications.
• To provide accurate and efficient recommendations with regards to applicable risk ratings to the Credit Technical– and Credit Risk Management Committees on all new and existing client credit applications
• Assist Senior Credit Analyst to compile comprehensive and accurate Industry Analysis to the Credit Technical– and Credit Risk Committees from time to time.
• To serve as a back-up and/or replacement for the Assistant Manager Credit administration during times of leave/absence.
• Assist and support the Senior Credit Analyst with day –to –day tasks.
• Assist Assistant Manager Credit Administration with day-to-day operating requirements.
• Assist Relationship Manager to establish and maintain credit proposals, and credit reviews.
• Prepare Head Office reporting information.
• All other back up work to assist the Division Head as required.
• If you feel that you qualify for the position above then please forward a copy of your CV to
• email@example.com ON or Before 10th July 2012 or to Address’s below:
• Ghana Office:
• No 7 Nana Ama Street
• Labadi –Accra
• Gambia Office:
• 27 Kairaba Street
• Banjul –Gambia.
• Kenya Office:
• 95 Girgiri (Limuru Road)
• Tanzania Office:
• 64 Old Bagamoyo Road,
• Msasani –Tanzania .
• Namibia Office:
• 56 Lossen Street
• Windhoek, Namibia
18 Harrison Street
Postal Address: Private Bag X74,
• Only successful applicants will be contacted.
• Standard Group Trust Fund.
• 2 Express Lane
• Sarasota, FL 34238,USA.
• www.sgtf. webs. com
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health