Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja (4360 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja by mukina2: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2012
Welcome to Day 1 of the 7 Days Of Glory consecrated to God in the 7th month. 7 - The Number of completion. The work He began He will complete!
Are you ready for today? It's the first day of the first month of the second half of the year.It's also the first Sunday of the month of July, Praise and Love Sunday. A day to thank God for the month gone and for that which begins.And it's Day 1 of the 7 days of glory...With 183 days gone, we set aside 7 days in July to commit the rest of the year into God's hands.
https://twitter.com/#!/cozanigeria

Join Live Service here > http://www.cozanigeria.tv/

or listen to radio on >> http://www.cozairadio.com/

2 Likes

Re: Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja by cold(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
Is it also time to sow the Seventh seed?Just asking
Re: Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja by Chuks84(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
What's the point of this? Is NL being paid to advertise church programmes?
Re: Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja by kingsolve(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2012
Wow! Coza 7 days of glory. I miss coza alot since I came to kogi. I'm gonna join online to benefit. This is grt. Tanx 4 reaching us via this medium. God bless u, God bless Nigeria!
Re: Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja by bros12345: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2012
would like to take part but pls wat is the meanin of COZA
Re: Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2012
Not in Abuja and u wanna connect with COZA on d Day 1 of the 7DaysOfGlory from your blackberry
Then tune into to the live radio stream by opening this url:
http://38.96.175.24:4952/;stream.mp3

Its FREE as long as you get this message.

There is no church without you!
Re: Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja by Hope6289(f): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
Please is there any COZA in Kaduna, would love to attend
Re: Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja by Donmeca(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2012
bros12345: would like to take part but pls wat is the meanin of COZA

Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly
Re: Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja by bsparks: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
Chuks84: What's the point of this? Is NL being paid to advertise church programmes?
Bros COZA has a mandate 2 'takeover'- in politics, business, media, sports, corporate world, internet etc - so as we say in COZA "keep breathing"; u're gonna see more.
Re: Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja by kingsolve(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
Thanks for posting this. I'll join the prog via internet from kogi here. I miss coza big time.
Re: Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja by chidike(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
Hey Guys! Was at COZA Lagos today...it was awesome. It rained after service too, and you know wat? Church members started donating their cars to take people to various destinations, unlike some places where church will close and u're on your own, felt really blessed. 7days of glory continues tomorrow at munchies (2nd Floor), by salvation Bus Stop, Opebi, ikeja, Lagos, come fasting, come wit an expectation. We Celebrate you!

1 Like

Re: Coza's 7 Days Of Glory At Thisday Dome In Abuja by Heroboy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2012

(1) (Reply)

New Prelate For Methodist Church Nigeria / Two Women I Love Dearly Are Leaving Their Marriages / Why Majority Of Christians And Their Leaders Will Miss Heaven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.