Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1777682 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2014
WIZGUY69: Not Impressed. still that backward and underdeveloped town/village.
042 ko, 024 ni. what's all these?

I think the essence of this thread is to show the progress we've made in Enugu. We do appreciate that more needs to be done so we don't need your hate inspired snide here. Enugu is working, we are happy and pray it continues.

11 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2014
WIZGUY69: Not Impressed. still that backward and underdeveloped town/village.
042 ko, 024 ni. what's all these?
copying enugu pictures from 1997 in Google won't help you. Enugu, has made significant progress from then. Now ask yourself, how much progress has my state of origin made since then

10 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
biafrandream:
I think the essence of this thread is to show the progress we've made in Enugu. We do appreciate that more needs to be done so we don't need your hate inspired snide here. Enugu is working, we are happy and pray it continues.

I feel u homeboy, If not Britain and their greed, how can we be in the same country with some backward, hate-filled sad!sts.

This thread is too beautiful to be messed up by some haters.

Ha amaro na oge na-adighi anya, anyi ga enwere onwe anyi.O ga eme ha vum n'anya.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ak47mann(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Oscar winners on finding out (through DNA) of their Igbo ancestry, took up Igbo titles.Daniel lebem also known as Danny glover the second one is forest Stephen Whitaker............(IGBO BU IGBO)ONCE YOU ARE IGBO YOU MUST COME HOME AND PLEDGE cool

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by otil1: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chicken impeachment not good for beautiful Enugu city

https://www.nairaland.com/1836295/chime-chicken-impeachment-d.gov-responds
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by londoner: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
ak47mann: Oscar winners on finding out (through DNA) of their Igbo ancestry, took up Igbo titles.Daniel lebem also known as Danny glover the second one is forest Stephen Whitaker............(IGBO BU IGBO)ONCE YOU ARE IGBO YOU MUST COME HOME AND PLEDGE cool

It was just Forrest Whittaker that traced his roots to the Igbos, Danny Glover accompanied him to his village as a friend (he did not trace his roots).

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by christejames(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Good day all!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
christejames: Good day all!

Day by this time kwa cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Wetin dey happen for area?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by HappyJoe: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
spyder880: Wetin dey happen for area?

Please what is the state of the airport terminal building, when last were you there?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:13am On Aug 01, 2014
HappyJoe:

Please what is the state of the airport terminal building, when last were you there?

Its been long, will try and go there by Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:36am On Aug 01, 2014
Reproducing some of the pictures we lost during the data loss, Abakaliki road Enugu, showing the newly completed Bethel plaza.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Proper road markings, road signs and traffic lights.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:42am On Aug 01, 2014
The old GRA, Enugu with plenty of vegetation and trees.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:44am On Aug 01, 2014
Inside Achara layout Enugu, lower portion of Akpo street.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by eaglechild: 6:17am On Aug 01, 2014
Some pics from Enugu lifestyle and golf city (centenary city).

Looks like some grassing of the golf courses are on already

I just love how the city merges with nature.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by eaglechild: 6:22am On Aug 01, 2014
I think this may have been posted before, and I don't know the progress so far, but these are some of the major roads under construction.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2014
spyder880: Inside Achara layout Enugu, lower portion of Akpo street.
how do the people who live in these 5 storey houses cope especially with climbing stairs and hauling water from the ground up when there is no water in the tank?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by eaglechild: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2014
I think they are trying to preserve the pristine state of the landscape.

The parent company being South African, I trust they will succeed.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2014
blink182: how do the people who live in these 5 storey houses cope especially with climbing stairs and hauling water from the ground up when there is no water in the tank?
They have machines that does the work of pumping more water up when there are no more water left in those tanks. its only in the dry season when the well dries up that's when the issue of water becomes a problem,you have to go out and buy water and takes it up all the way to your flat But in the raining season,you won't have to suffer yourself

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2014
eaglechild: I think they are trying to preserve the pristine state of the landscape.

The parent company being South African, I trust they will succeed.
nice one, I hope that their plans is still going as planned.we need to have a well planned estate in Enugu that can compete globally

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by christejames(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2014
spyder880:

Day by this time kwa cheesy
don't mind me big bros, just came back from where i went to read During the day thinking its still the day.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by christejames(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2014
The last pictures was just awesome, if a little effort is added to the current pace of development in Enugu, i see the city rivalring Abuja in next six years in development. IGBOS don't settle for less!

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by omicron(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Best thread on nl, anyday!

Peace to the people and govt of Enugu State. Peace to the lovers of the serene city.

Dalu nu ooo!

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Traffic control at Police college junction, Agbani road Enugu. Street lights blazing, roads markings, clear.

Modern city. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
Those tricycles always makes the road to look ugly sad sad

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
oilykid: Those tricycles always makes the road to look ugly sad sad

Poor man must drive on the smooth road na?

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
I just breezed into the Polo park mall and met our brothers who drove for almost 2 hours just to come and shop here, una welcome o grin Nnoo, de eje

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
I wonder what's stopping them from planting more trees along Agbani road.....it would look much better!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Our bus stops.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Driving into our airport. .......

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
spyder880: Driving into our airport. .......

^^^Now this is much better! Well cut grass and a clean road.....though they should have added sidewalks as well!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (696) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.