Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1778516 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 6:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Bishop42:
May i suggest a Secret Brotherhood of Patriots from SouthEast who will direct the developmemt and advancement of the Igbos society and Black race.
1) The Secret group should be made of Elders, Engineers,Scientists,Military men,Billionires, Politicians,Philosophers,Gurus etc.
2) They must be extremely passionate about the Igbos.
3) They must be Progressive in thinking
4) They must be perfectionists
5) The agenda is to build a First Class igbo society
6) The Agenda must be about leading not just copying the world
7) Other Agenda Must be the Stealing of superior Technology Secret from countries, for competetive reasons.
8. They shall Recruit the Best Talents i call "The Top Geniuses". A special fund will be created to take care of The salaries and welfare of these genius.
This is How they should go about recruiting these people: The recruits are of 2 GROUPS...
*THE FORMAL GROUP:
a) Made up of the best graduates in Math,Physics,chemistry,nanotech,engineering one can find in SE and Nigeria.
b) Best known Lecturals /coach one can find in SE and Nigeria, the lecturals for example must be best and vast in their fields such as in Nanotech,Physics,Chemistry, Structural Engineering,Maths etc. They should be able to guide the INFORMAL GROUP and the graduates

INFORMAL GROUP:
* Made up of the most talented technicians one can find in SE and Nigeria, such as... Fabricators,Mechanics,Welders,Eletronic repairers, Vulcanizers etc

I will write in detail about the Top Geniuses Next week

Brilliant!!!!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bishop42:

Shouldn't Machines be doing this work?
It is high time we began to allow technology drive our society.
I think the basic thing is that they are been done, and done well. They use machine tho' , and it's not just paint they use. We can start little and improve, the major thing is sustainability. Talk about machines, today our roads are not swept, even though machines were bought for such job. If we had maintained the manual sweepers, probably our streets would have been cleaner.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bishop42:
May i suggest a Secret Brotherhood of Patriots from SouthEast who will direct the developmemt and advancement of the Igbos society and Black race.
1) The Secret group should be made of Elders, Engineers,Scientists,Military men,Billionires, Politicians,Philosophers,Gurus etc.
2) They must be extremely passionate about the Igbos.
3) They must be Progressive in thinking
4) They must be perfectionists
5) The agenda is to build a First Class igbo society
6) The Agenda must be about leading not just copying the world
7) Other Agenda Must be the Stealing of superior Technology Secret from countries, for competetive reasons.
8. They shall Recruit the Best Talents i call "The Top Geniuses". A special fund will be created to take care of The salaries and welfare of these genius.
This is How they should go about recruiting these people: The recruits are of 2 GROUPS...
*THE FORMAL GROUP:
a) Made up of the best graduates in Math,Physics,chemistry,nanotech,engineering one can find in SE and Nigeria.
b) Best known Lecturals /coach one can find in SE and Nigeria, the lecturals for example must be best and vast in their fields such as in Nanotech,Physics,Chemistry, Structural Engineering,Maths etc. They should be able to guide the INFORMAL GROUP and the graduates

INFORMAL GROUP:
* Made up of the most talented technicians one can find in SE and Nigeria, such as... Fabricators,Mechanics,Welders,Eletronic repairers, Vulcanizers etc

I will write in detail about the Top Geniuses Next week
I love this!! But it shouldn't be secret as such rather away from politics, unnecessary noise and media show.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
In the spirit of developing south east, plan is on the way to launch south east football league. It will be a league that will involve every senatorial zone in Igboland. It will be modelled after the English premier league.

It will be solely professional and won't be influenced by politicians. The football clubs will be formed and owned by willing individuals but non of the clubs will bear any individual or business name, instead it will bear names of cities where they were formed.

We want to give our people a legacy that will last for ever. It is a gesture I believe will be a unifying factor in Igboland.

If you share my dream, please indicate interest. Please do not tell me that it is not possible because every human endeavour begins with a dream.

If we can work on it, it will grow to become a big business because a lot of cooperations will get involved in sponsorship at the long run.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
biafrandream:
In the spirit of developing south east, plan is on the way to launch south east football league. It will be a league that will involve every senatorial zone in Igboland. It will be modelled after the English premier league.

It will be solely professional and won't be influenced by politicians. The football clubs will be formed and owned by willing individuals but non of the clubs will bear any individual or business name, instead it will bear names of cities where they were formed.

We want to give our people a legacy that will last for ever. It is a gesture I believe will be a unifying factor in Igboland.

If you share my dream, please indicate interest. Please do not tell that it is not possible because every human endeavour begins with a dream.

If we can work on it, it will grow to become a big business because a lot of cooperation will get involved in sponsorship.

I think it will work, there is a large collection of football and sporting talents available. And the interest in football is high here. But if a moneybag politician comes with cash, how can the clubs refuse them?

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OreMI22: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
biafrandream:

If you share my dream, please indicate interest. Please do not tell me that it is not possible because every human endeavour begins with a dream.

If we can work on it, it will grow to become a big business because a lot of cooperations will get involved in sponsorship at the long run.

Excellent idea! If we develop football, it will go a long way to help us develop other sports and our young talents

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
spyder880:

I think it will work, there is a large collection of football and sporting talents available. And the interest in football is high here. But if a moneybag politician comes with cash, how can the clubs refuse them?
...going 'public' will remove political influence. No one will play with each game when he knows his shares is at stake.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
spyder880:

To my mind, if a politician likes he can buy up or solely sponsor a club but that club must not bear his name. Abramovich is Chelsea owner yet the doesn't bear his name.

However if we must succeed, there will be strict rules and regulations that would guide the running of the clubs.

Obviously, there will be a football association governing body, whose job will be to implement the laws of of the league.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
centje:
...going 'public' will remove political influence. No one will play with each game when he knows his shares is at stake.

Thank you very much. I was gonna say that.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Now imagine we have,

Nnewi FC
Awka FC
Onitsha FC

Owerri FC
Orlu FC
Okigwe FC

Aba FC
Umuahia FC
Bende FC

Abakaliki FC
Afikpo FC
Ikwo FC

Enugu FC
Nsukka FC
Udi FC.

Imagine where an Igboman would have to visit all the Igbo senatorial zones to watch his home team play without fear of being killed by the jihadists.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Keeping the promise of visiting. .......details later cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
spyder880:

is it that of agbani road?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

is it that of agbani road?

Sure, still shopping inside.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by GENTLENNAJI(m): 4:02am On Nov 22, 2014
Nice
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2014
Hello my good people, happy weekend, we are going on another shopping today at the new Roban stores at Agbani road Enugu. I need a second visit. lol. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2014
spyder880:
Hello my good people, happy weekend, we are going on another shopping today at the new Roban stores at Agbani road Enugu. I need a second visit. lol. cheesy grin

which side of agbani road biko?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

which side of agbani road biko?

When you get to the junction of Ziks avenue and coal camp and heading towards Agbani road (Esso bus stop) pass the junction of Emeka Ebila avenue. Right across the road from Mirage hotels is the new Roban stores. A very big building.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2014
As I arrived the big car park. .......

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2014
Now inside the shopping complex

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2014
My children will love to come here, but man must work hard first.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Departments well marked out.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Fell like having a drink? grin

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2014
You can have a field day. .....

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2014
Electronics department

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2014
Christmas is starting early here.........

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Handsomegod(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2014
biafrandream:
Now imagine we have,

Nnewi FC
Awka FC
Onitsha FC

Owerri FC
Orlu FC
Okigwe FC

Aba FC
Umuahia FC
Bende FC

Abakaliki FC
Afikpo FC
Ikwo FC

Enugu FC
Nsukka FC
Udi FC.

Imagine where an Igboman would have to visit all the Igbo senatorial zones to watch his home team play without fear of being killed by the jihadists.

Kindly remember to add Asaba and Ogwashi axis into this dream.They are ours and proudly too! Let the games begin!

9 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2014
This is just another shoprite, wow!
this is what was talking about . I knew we could do this .

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by eaglechild: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
spyder880:
Christmas is starting early here.........
Wow! This is great, Enugu is expanding on a daily basis.
Dividends of a suitable environment.
I really hope whoever takes over from Sullivan does not relent.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
spyder880:

Roban is making his money in Enugu while some of our Igbo brothers are given a thousand and one reasons why they cannot invest in igboland. High 5 to Robans. smiley smiley I will shop there when i come home.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Handsomegod:
Kindly remember to add Asaba and Ogwashi axis into this dream.They are ours and proudly too! Let the games begin!

Please, I intentionally omitted, Asaba, Agbo, Ogwashi, Port Harcourt, Ikwerre and so on. I have not got the strength to argue whether they are Igbo or not. I know they are our brothers and would readily join the big league when it starts. If the whole enterprise is run transparently, i am sure our brothers from Calabar, Eket, Uyo, Warri, Idoma will like to join as well. So omitting them was only to avoid the e-war of who is igbo and who is not. I hate it when people are being forced to identify with a particular tribe of race. I believe that everyone should be given the latitude to freely identify with who they want.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by shineeye: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Enugu is looking like Sweden in Europe.....

i came across this video on obiano achievement in ananmbra so far not bad at all the man is doing good.. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcgoWdUXK-U

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
shineeye:
Enugu is looking like Sweden in Europe.....

i came across this video on obiano achievement in ananmbra so far not bad at all the man is doing good.. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcgoWdUXK-U

Very good move.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (696) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.