Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1778165 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
OreMI22:

Oga Spyder,
How many are these buildings in Brick estate?

For security reasons,
i hope the state government will reallocate these building to those that will complete them or bulldoze them and reallocate the land.

These buildings are definitely being used by armed robbers and kidnappers from the looks of it. They have been abandoned for a long time and sit next to the homes of great Igbo people at Independence L/O. It's just the perfect place for criminals to use as hideout.

The state government cannot relocate those properties as they had been allocated to legal owners who still own them. Only one house there is vacant as others are very occupied and the street is busy. There is noway a kidnapper can hide anywhere near that street or area boys will flush them out like rats. The streets are fully occupied and everyone knows everyone else.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Getting back to the centre of the city........

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Charlesdonald(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Overview of enugu prison and old park area

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry. Dirty environment as always!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Charlesdonald(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Overview of Workers secretariat

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
We are law abiding citizens here, obeying traffic lights without compulsion, no traffic police or touts here and everywhere is orderly.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sorry! Those images are disturbing my eyes! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
You will be surprised by type of expensive rides on our roads cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
OreMI22:

Wow! Wow! Wow!!!
Please keep it coming!

Oga Spyder,
Are you sure you are not posting pictures of Paris here?
Is this Enugu for real??

I like the concept behind the statue. "Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil"

Enugu is truly Ala bekee ooo!

^^^That's exactly what i thought of when i saw the pic! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Charlesdonald(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Overview of caol camp

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Around Michael Okpara square. ......

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Coming down to the roundabout before Bisalla road. ........

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mediocrity at its highest point! Ugly and dirty place indeed! angry

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Along Bisalla road. .....

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
This place is in GRA Enugu. ........

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Still GRA Enugu.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo9: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Chino aka oneeast, our algorithm tells us that you are the one liking that guy's comments, what a shame.
Evil and jealous people like you need to die for Igbo land to move forward.

12 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
People walking peacefully along GRA streets, overlooking Trans Ekulu in the distance.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OreMI22: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
spyder880:
Along Bisalla road. .....

Don't really know why we should continue to honor the names of military junta officials that named major streets in Enugu after themselves....and did not even build anything in Enugu as military administrators. Worst of all, they are also coupists!

Why should any road in Enugu be referred to as "Bisalla" road, while we don't even have Sullivan Chime Road or Boulevard or Chief Jim Ifeanyichukwu Nwobodo Boulevard? Inspite of all the hardwork Sullivan Chime put into developing Enugu into a Five star destination, in spite of his meager funds?

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
You are the one that will die. How dare u talk to me in that manner? How am I supposed to deny what I know nothing about? Don't ever call me nor mention my name on this thread again.

Collynzo9:
Chino aka oneeast, our algorithm tells us that you are the one liking that guy's comments, what a shame.
Evil and jealous people like you need to die for Igbo land to move forward.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo9: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
oneeast:
You are the one that will die. How dare u talk to me in that manner? How am I supposed to deny what I know nothing about? Don't ever call me nor mention my name on this thread again.

Just continue liking the guy's comments out of sheer jealousy. The truth remains that backward, bitter and jealous enemies of progress like you need to die if Igbo land must move forward. It is just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Always brownish and smelling! I don't really know why Nigerian environment looks like that. Jeez! angry angry
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jobless ph roadside welder. You will die in poverty because u are alrdy cursed. What is my business with this thread? When last did u see me comment on this thread? Maybe u are the one liking his post and trying to divert attention. Ediot

Collynzo9:
Just continue liking the guy's comments out of sheer jealousy. The truth remains that backward, bitter and jealous enemies of progress like you need to die if Igbo land must move forward. It is just the truth.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo9: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
oneeast:
Jobless ph roadside welder. You will die in poverty because u are alrdy cursed. What is my business with this thread? When last did u see me comment on this thread? Maybe u are the one liking his post and trying to divert attention. Ediot

Lol no be only welder na driver like you.
Do you need to comment before you like posts? My tool here tells me that you are the one liking the posts and you were viewing when I checked.
Enemies of progress like you are in the minority now and must die because Alaigbo must move forward.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kororugged: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
oneeast:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Come let me employ u ordinary roadside welder like u. Evil people like u must die igboland to progress. How then did u determine who likes each post if u are not actually the that liked his post? Stop trying so hard to divert attention.

Collynzo9:
Do you need to comment before you like posts? My tool here tells me that you are the one liking the posts and you were viewing when I checked.
Enemies of progress like you are in the minority now and must die because Alaigbo must move forward.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chidekings(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Collynzo9:

make I talk true,

na u start this fight oooo

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please let us treat the f.u.ck of Collins the roadside welder..lol

Kororugged:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by winniz: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
[s][/s]oneeast:
Please let us treat the f.u.ck of Collins the roadside welder..lol[s][/s]

Not on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo9: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
oneeast:
Come let me employ u ordinary roadside welder like u. Evil people like u must die igboland to progress. How then did u determine who likes each post if u are not actually the that liked his post? Stop trying so hard to divert attention.

If you want to learn come out clean and ask, I will teach. I know you are were shocked to your bone marrows when I exposed what you were doing. You are a huge enemy of progress and I know that you can never change, it is in your gene. You have no choice but to die because AlaIgbo must move forward.
BTW you forgot to like the trolls last comment, also remember to call your partner to make it 2 likes.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kororugged: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
oneeast:
Please let us treat the Bleep of Collins the roadside welder..lol

General abeg leave that small boy, he is collynzo aka igrigri- toothless dog

watch out for emiroment aka descartes. we await your instruction in conjunction with General Scatter to proceed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (696) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.