Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1778290 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Handsomegod(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
passion007:
Nice job, Nnewi1stson.
You have sidelined those of us who spent our time at Akpabio/Akintola halls, but okay. We always did have a running battle with the guys over at Franco. Heh heh heh.
For several days, I've been trying to recall whose memorial tombstone is in front of Akpabio, Tony Ubesie's or Pita Nwana's? This seems like a good forum to bring it up.
Passion Nwoke "up-school"! Good to know u are here! I had a dim recollection it was Chief Akpabio's sculpture you are refering to because it has an epitaph attached to it. Nnewi1st son,correct me if am wrong. Please on a very good day,stand on that elevated medical centre road and try to capture Apkabio/Akintola,Ekpo Convo Arena,Presidential+Okeke+Isa Kaita halls of residence. What of Maryam Babangida auditorium? I mean the abandoned amphitheatre behind U.B.A by green gate/Vet road? Still abandoned or in the pipeline to be completed? Such a magnificient edifice is another sore reminder of the dirty, clanish and parochial politics of Nigeria. Just like the current library,it would have been the largest University Auditorium in West Africa! #myalmamatashallarise#
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2015
For all the Lions and lionesses, let me add some pictures, me I was in ESUT grin

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Fine arts department, 2014 pictures, don't know if anything has changed now.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:44am On Apr 21, 2015
More from UNN

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:47am On Apr 21, 2015
UNN

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:50am On Apr 21, 2015
@ Nnewi1stSon, are they still working on the stadium?

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by timsucces(m): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2015
spyder880:
Nkerefi town

Sir am from Nkerefi town
Am.most disturbed about that road.
I dont see why govt should neglect the road bearing in mind its importance
Am writing a report presently on govt neglect of Nkerefi town.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2015
Economics Dept

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Spyder the stadium is still uncompleted

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2015
UNN Odili hall for PG students
PG Building ( Abandoned undecided )

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Handsomegod(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:
Thanks for ur update. Please which institute has the first building?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2015
This is what remain's of Zik's flat.... @ Igboson1 wouldn't you take back your dad's property if you met it in this state?

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Handsomegod:
Thanks for ur update. Please which institute has the first building?
The building is some vocational training centre or something. I just know it's under Faculty of Education. it's yet to be commissioned.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Handsomegod(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:
UNN Odili hall for PG students
PG Building ( Abandoned undecided )
Where was the abandoned PG building located?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OreMI22: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2015
this is why we should never have nuclear power plants in nigeria or we will roast this country from the disastrous lack of maintenance

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by rdokoye: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
So Nigerians don’t clean their homes? I think that’s just an illustration of failed governance. It’s not the responsibility of the average citizen to maintain the state, it’s the governments. That’s how it’s done all over the world.

Things are different today, Nigeria actually has a government now, so I don’t think having a nuclear power plant would be much of an issue; maintenance is part and parcel of running a nuclear plant. It’s not as if you just build it and then leave it. No, it’s built, run and maintained by engineers throughout its operational use.

With buildings, you have building regulations and regulators that go out and ensure that all buildings are built in the appropriate locations and are maintained. Obviously Nigeria’s building regulators have been sleeping on the job. Abuja appears to be the only city in Nigeria, where these laws are properly enforced.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
We at the Tigerkenn Homes Ltd have been awarded a new contract to build two houses in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Follow our updates at .... http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
omoekitii:
u need to take your retroviral meds all the time. nnewi1stson, ur pics am seeing here does not look good at all.

^^^You need to get a life fool!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:
This is what remain's of Zik's flat.... @ Igboson1 wouldn't you take back your dad's property if you met it in this state?

^^^But it's kinda like from the frying pan and into the fire! Now that they've taken their Papas property back it's obvious they have no Plan-B! At least the University could have been paying them rent and maintaining it a little.....now just look at the state of it!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You need to get a life fool!
It's Chino, the hate filled fooool has been roaming this thread aimlessly like an unburied corpse ever since I started posting pics. It hurts the elf that he has nothing but 3D images to post on his Anambra thread, this was the only means he could think of to make me cower from the thread. He'd have to just post pics to achieve his goal.... Obinoscopy take note.

Anyways more pics loading cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
You are just a lad. Why should I have problem with what you are doing here? What is my business that you are posting pics here and how does it bother me or any other outsider over what you are doing here? Was I the one that posted your pics on the Ojukwu thread also? Like I said you are a sickly lad. Your images we are seeing up there gives us all a lot of concerns. Please focus on what you are doing here or I will bring the insurgents to further splash your pictures here. Be warned!

Nnewi1stSon:
It's Chino, the hate filled fooool has been roaming this thread aimlessly like an unburied corpse ever since I started posting pics. It hurts the elf that he has nothing but 3D images to post on his Anambra thread, this was the only means he could think of to make me cower from the thread. He'd have to just post pics to achieve his goal.... Obinoscopy take note.

Anyways more pics loading cool

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
The UNN pics look nice. I like the attention to detail with regards to the landscaping, and general organization.

And congrats to the UNN law faculty on being the 4th best in Nigeria.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 6:28am On Apr 22, 2015
oneeast:
You are just a lad. Why should I have problem with what you are doing here? What is my business that you are posting pics here and how does it bother me or any other outsider over what you are doing here? Was I the one that posted your pics on the Ojukwu thread also? Like I said you are a sickly lad. Your images we are seeing up there gives us all a lot of concerns. Please focus on what you are doing here or I will bring the insurgents to further splash your pictures here. Be warned!

Lol... You're nothing but a hopeless, helpless garish caveman with grey matter the size of a dot. The only sickly person you should be worried about is that hoooker you call a wife. I would never stoop so low as to banter words with an unlettered zombie as yourself. Please post more pics with your alternate handles. Ozu nwuranwu!

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 7:23am On Apr 22, 2015
Just take a good look at yourself and tell me that you do not need help ASAP? You are more or less a living dead person. Your images put us into shock. Ordinary ediot who is yet to pass JAMB at his old age. cheesy cheesy

Well lemme call them to feast on your images.

Nnewi1stSon:
Lol... You're nothing but a hopeless, helpless garish caveman with grey matter the size of a dot. The only sickly person you should be worried about is that hoooker you call a wife. I would never stoop so low as to banter words with an unlettered zombie as yourself. Please post more pics with your alternate handles. Ozu nwuranwu!

cc: jaggaban, chinemeopkan, scatterboss

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2015
Look at the ordinary okpo nku that looks like a dying rat. Sickly dying i.diot!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 9:01am On Apr 22, 2015
oneeast:
Just take a good look at yourself and tell me that you do not need help ASAP? You are more or less a living dead person. Your images put us into shock. Ordinary ediot who is yet to pass JAMB at his old age. cheesy cheesy

Well lemme call them to feast on your images.

cc: jaggaban, chinemeopkan, scatterboss
I'm yet to pass Jamb, yet i'm already studying at one of the best universities in the country. I know your senility has gradually degenerated to to an illness worse than Alzheimers. You must really think every other person is as "Ambitionless" as yourself... At your age all you can boast of as an achievement is being a "P.A" to a commissioner carrying his files around like a hopeless degenerate! Like I said I won't banter words with you. I know you seek to derail this thread. I shall not grant you that wish.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (696) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.