Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1778474 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by eCollynzo: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2015
spyder880:
Permit my little knowledge, but I didn't notice this building so much even as a resident of Enugu, this building is beside the Emene airport building, between the airport and Anammco. Iconic structure. The person I asked told me Rochas Okorocha has a hand in this building, is this true?

More pictures here http://amazingviewpoints..com/
Yes he does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AhMB3iZfmc
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by slimthugchimee(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
https://m.Facebook.com/Campusamebo/photos/a.157665201086912.1073741826.147514482101984/384507778402652/?type=1&source=46&refid=17 guys Please help me like my sisters pics in Facebook just follow the link please its important u do she is silver contedtabt number 9
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:
these are the handiwork of Bartho, this clueless new VC cant even trim the grasses
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
slimthugchimee:
https://m.Facebook.com/Campusamebo/photos/a.157665201086912.1073741826.147514482101984/384507778402652/?type=1&source=46&refid=17 guys Please help me like my sisters pics in Facebook just follow the link please its important u do she is silver contedtabt number 9

Your sister is sooo pretty
I liked her! Nwa Enugu meli kwaa ooo
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 3:26pm On May 01, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:

Aww, this must be the roads where Chimamanda Adichie walked back then.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2015
I am about to commence two different building projects for two blocks of 8 flats in Achara layout and another one in Trans Ekulu area of Enugu for two different clients from Enugu. Threads opening soon, updates on my blog also www.amazingviewpoints..com

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 3:37pm On May 01, 2015
spyder880:

Aww, this must be the roads where Chimamanda Adichie walked back then.
Yes gringrin Roads that can never be found in ESUT tongue
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 3:39pm On May 01, 2015
Aerial view, I took this pic from one of the numerous hills surrounding the campus

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:
Yes gringrin Roads that can never be found in ESUT tongue

True, but Chimaroke Nnamani did a lot of roads in ESUT too.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 3:45pm On May 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 3:49pm On May 01, 2015
Sports complex.... The last two pics are of the school's Olympic size swimming pool which is now out of use due to poor maintenance

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by write2obi(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:
Sports complex.... The last two pics are of the school's Olympic size swimming pool which is now out of use due to poor maintenance
Actually the swimming pool has never being used, it was constructed during the Nuga games hosted by UNN around 2010 but was not yet ready until after the game .
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Buchianom(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2015
Wonderful pics from the Lion's den! Welldone @ Nnewi1stson.

Oga Spyder I dey see your handiwork for here , deme unne mmadu! Pls what's the latest with the State Secreteriate building?? when are they moving in?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2015
Buchianom:
Wonderful pics from the Lion's den! Welldone @ Nnewi1stson.

Oga Spyder I dey see your handiwork for here , deme unne mmadu! Pls what's the latest with the State Secreteriate building?? when are they moving in?

I promised to show this place, work is still ongoing steadily, I pray for time to go there.....

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Amaizu(m): 4:22am On May 03, 2015
@Spyder and Emperoh,we need to hook up. My car was impounded by some touts in a strange uniform at NOWAS junction Trans Ekulu on Monday 13th April.I had just been flagged on by the Traffic Police officer at the junction when these uniformed touts jumped into my Peugeot 406 insisting that their own Traffic Officer standing to my far left gave a contrary command.My vehicle is still at their Local government office at Nkwo-Nike where they issued me a ticket insisting i pay a fine of N10,000 after collecting N2,000 as gate pass. I have served them a pre-action notice and i intend to file at the state high court by Monday 18th May seeking a number of reliefs and declarations.
If there are people with similar experiences,please lets hook up.We need to end this reign of terror in Enugu.ucheamaizu@yahoo.com

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:51am On May 03, 2015
Amaizu:
@Spyder and Emperoh,we need to hook up. My car was impounded by some touts in a strange uniform at NOWAS junction Trans Ekulu on Monday 13th April.I had just been flagged on by the Traffic Police officer at the junction when these uniformed touts jumped into my Peugeot 406 insisting that their own Traffic Officer standing to my far left gave a contrary command.My vehicle is still at their Local government office at Nkwo-Nike where they issued me a ticket insisting i pay a fine of N10,000 after collecting N2,000 as gate pass. I have served them a pre-action notice and i intend to file at the state high court by Monday 18th May seeking a number of reliefs and declarations.
If there are people with similar experiences,please lets hook up.We need to end this reign of terror in Enugu.ucheamaizu@yahoo.com

I like this, who else wants to join us in pushing for the end of this daylight robbery going on daily in Enugu?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by joeluv: 9:58am On May 03, 2015
secretariat

11 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by joeluv: 9:59am On May 03, 2015
Secretariat
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by joeluv: 10:00am On May 03, 2015
secretariat pics

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by joeluv: 10:02am On May 03, 2015
pic 3

15 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2015
joeluv:
pic 3

Good, they are almost done. Chime left us pure quality.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kagame: 1:54pm On May 03, 2015
The secretariat is an amazing architectural masterpiece.

Chime is a man with class. I wonder where he gets all the money.

I hope the incoming government will continue from where he stopped. Enugu can only get better.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by jazzydee: 2:09pm On May 03, 2015
Truth be told the abia state and ebonyi state secretariat built by T A orji and martin elechi are much better looking and has bigger capacity than this overhype. Enugu secretariat that chime is and will not complete by may 29 2015.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kagame: 2:27pm On May 03, 2015
jazzydee:
Truth be told the abia state and ebonyi state secretariat built by T A orji and martin elechi are much better looking and has bigger capacity than this overhype. Enugu secretariat that chime is and will not complete by may 29 2015.

Can we see the pictures for comparison?

Also , be kind enough to open a thread to showcase ongoing developmental activities in Abia and Ebonyi. Every other SE state has one.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 03, 2015
Very serene environment. Mehn, I love enugu

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2015
jazzydee:

Maybe you want to draw some laughs from us, show us the pictures of Ebonyi and Abia secretariat complexes so we can compare. We dont just argue here, we talk with pictures.

See pictures here ..... http://amazingviewpoints..com/2015/02/a-drive-around-new-enugu-state.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 2:54pm On May 03, 2015
jazzydee:
bwahahahahahah cheesy cheesy very soon someone from around river niger will come here to argue that the chicken house peter obi built as secteret in Anambra is better than this one in enugu grin omambala jokers

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 2:54pm On May 03, 2015
jazzydee:
bwahahahahahah cheesy cheesy very soon someone from around river niger will come here to argue that the chicken house peter obi built as secteret in Anambra is better than this one in enugu grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON2: 3:10pm On May 03, 2015
joeluv:
secretariat pics

^^^Now this particular pic is da bomb!

The only way we can get more of these type of beautiful buildings is if we are not tied too strongly to this 'Nigeria', or we separate entirely! Presently, it's usually Lagos or Abuja you find something on this scale.....places we have little or no stake in! I want cities in Alaigbo to be world-class and have structures and infrastructure to match!

10 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON2: 3:17pm On May 03, 2015
They should mark out the parking lot nicely....not in a crude and hurried fashion! And also plant trees to give the area a lush green ambience! No open gutters should be allowed!

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAdeoye: 3:55pm On May 03, 2015
Kagame:

Can we see the pictures for comparison?

Also , be kind enough to open a thread to showcase ongoing developmental activities in Abia and Ebonyi. Every other SE state has one.

grin grin grin

Bro, you still have time for these types of funny characters that open their mouths to expose their mental retardation?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (696) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.