Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1778615 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 08, 2015
Lol. The tech-challenged aren't unique to Enugu. I recall McCain was similarly mocked for not knowing how to operate a smart phone in 08.
But, at least, he knows how to acres his email shocked
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Goodnuel:
Hi all!!

I'm back again!!

This time, I bring you Abacha.

Deliciously made and very affordable.

In this part of the world, we don't play with food.

cheesy cheesy

The Awgu way to make abacha.... cool....
....adding a sprinkling of akidi (black beans) to it
Who says the people of old were not intelligent?
Balance the starch with some protein rich food
....since not every one can afford fish
We make ours differently...however this is equally awesome

My brother's friend always brought this to us anytime his parents had "meetings"...which was a lot...his father was popular( village and church)
Now drooling sad
I miss home

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Kcinho:
www.nairaland.com/2434266/court-orders-forfeiture-ex-gov-nnamanis
Nice move but the properties should go to the state government not FG. Hope ugwuanyi picks an interest in this case. We need these properties and money especially now government is broke. Hoping he doesn't loot them too.

I wonder what the federal government has to do with state government funds?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2015
milychocs:

The Awgu way to make abacha.... cool....
....adding a sprinkling of akidi (black beans) to it
Who says the people of old were not intelligent?
Balance the starch with some protein rich food
....since not every one can afford fish
We make ours differently...however this is equally awesome

My brother's friend always brought this to us anytime his parents had "meetings"...which was a lot...his father was popular( village and church)
Now drooling sad
I miss home

Very interesting, over the years, abacha has evolved into a dish with so many variants added to spice it up from so many innovative communities. I think I can count as many as 20 dishes from all parts of Enugu alone, made with abacha as the sole ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2015
Kcinho:

Most of our politicians in enugu and probably southeast with all their exposure don't have social media presence.
Noticed their counterparts from the west are more active on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
Their counterparts in the west are more exposed or atleast, employ people that are exposed to help them with tech stuff. The politicians we have in the east are old fashioned people and that is why you rarely see them coming up with 21st century ideas. We need more young people who have lived outside Igboland for a consideration amount of time to mount the saddle. I'm tired of seeing elderly men in power.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Afam4eva:

Their counterparts in the west are more exposed or atleast, employ people that are exposed to help them with tech stuff. The politicians we have in the east are old fashioned people and that is why you rarely see them coming up with 21st century ideas. We need more young people who have lived outside Igboland for a consideration amount of time to mount the saddle. I'm tired of seeing elderly men in power.
ditto Kcinho obiano and rochas all have those media handles...nit it makes much difference anyway..what a governor would do will always do whether there us media presence or nit

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Afam4eva:

Living in Igboland doesn't make you backward, most of the governors are well exposed and educated and you will tell me they don't know what social media is.

Ikpeazu is member of Igboville, but the most visible and vocal person is Afikpo Chic.

They have just that they don't reply tweets and comments.
I have sent hundreds of tweets to Obiano suggesting ways to improve governance in Anambra but no reply or retweet even no FB comments.

Am just tired of those guys, somebody said Nigeria youths are like ballot papers that is useful once in 4 years after which they will be abandoned.

El Rufai have already abandoned his tweeter handle, if you go to Linkdin there are more fake handles and imposters of government officials and politicians than there are more teas in China.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2015
The reason why Orji Kalu's handle is still active is that he is not occupying any political office now.
These guys are all the same thing from East, West, North or South.

I remember how Obiano used to sleep in tweeter in the run up to Anambra election, today he tweets once in 4 months.

Alex Otti tweeter handle was active but after the election nobody is updating it.
Its not about having online and social media presence its all about listening to ideas and suggestions.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2015
BuddahMonk:
The reason why Orji Kalu's handle is still active is that he is not occupying any political office now.
These guys are all the same thing from East, West, North or South.

I remember how Obiano used to sleep in tweeter in the run up to Anambra election, today he tweets once in 4 months.

Alex Otti tweeter handle was active but after the election nobody is updating it.
Its not about having online and social media presence its all about listening to ideas and suggestions.

This is bad, if a leader cannot get or appreciate the feedback from the populace, he is on his own, doing his wishes.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2015
asha80:
ditto Kcinho obiano and rochas all have those media handles...nit it makes much difference anyway..what a governor would do will always do whether there us media presence or nit

There is something about having a social media account which your citizens can reach you quickly without booking any appointment. It brings you ideas and even intelligence about what is going on. Of course some job seekers or attention seekers can sometimes go there to insult you or do something negative. But ultimately, it is a great thing for leaders to be internet savvy and own FB or tweeter accounts to share ideas with the people they govern.

Apart from Enugu under Chime, None of the SE states even have a state website that is regularly updated and there is a link to leave a message for the governor or commissioners. Our governors typically believe they know it all and have nothing to learn from anyone. it's so sad.

Even the ANSIPPA website (http://ansippa.ng/?page_id=2160 ) in Anambra meant to attract investors from all over the world does not have a clear comment box or working e-mail address for a potential investor from another part of the world to comment on his proposal.
Even Nairaland is more advanced than Anambra state government because atleast i can comment from Lagos and even Dubai and Spyder would read my comment in real time in Enugu. That is the big issue about modern communication that our leaders lack.How would a potential investor call come from UK or USA just to ask an investment question, while they could very well do it online in organized societies?

By the way, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi must set up an Enugu investment promotion website to attract investors from around the world to Enugu. So many investors wishing to invest in Nigeria have no official websites to communicate with government officials, so 419 people step into this vacuum created by our governments and begin to dupe potential investors.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2015
cjrane:

There is something about having a social media account which your citizens can reach you quickly without booking any appointment. It brings you ideas and even intelligence about what is going on. Of course some job seekers or attention seekers can sometimes go there to insult you or do something negative. But ultimately, it is a great thing for leaders to be internet savvy and own FB or tweeter accounts to share ideas with the people they govern.

Apart from Enugu under Chime, None of the SE states even have a state website that is regularly updated and there is a link to leave a message for the governor or commissioners. Our governors typically believe they know it all and have nothing to learn from anyone. it's so sad.
anambra used to have a state website under obi but I don't think the website is on again ditto Imo under ohakim and a large part of rochas' last term.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
asha80:
anambra used to have a state website under obi but I don't think the website is on again ditto Imo under ohakim and a large part of rochas' last term.

I know the sites you are talking about, but they are more of a praise blog sites than a true state official website. Like the Chimaroke Nnamani's defunct "Ebeano.com" website that substituted for the Enugu state website while he was in power. Even Obiano has one blog site (http://ifeadinmesi.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WillieObiano?fref=photo)

But check out what a state official website should be from many of the northern states of Nigeria or Rivers or Lagos state site (http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/)

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kcinho(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
asha80:
Things like the conference centre would have been pushed for(if not finished) if ENSG had any social media presence. The average politician close to the governor will always want a new project and not continuity.
So clamouring for these projects and ideas online will go a long way in getting the governor know the wish of the people. Someone can actually drop a link to forums like this on the handles or pages.
Not forgetting praises and congratulatory messages from the populace for projects and ideas well executed will make a good leader try to be better.
PS: BuddahMonk El rufai's twitter handle is still very much active. Check his(his aides') posts about yesterday's bombing. Dude has the best media presence so far.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Igbonazy: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
From my experience, Igbos in Southeast are way smarter, very hardworking, well cultured and accademically brilliant than igbos living in Abuja or Lagos. I have always adviced friends who want to improve their kids academic performance to send them to boarding school in East.

Why do igbos abroad prefer marrying from South East than Abroad or Abuja? Did innoson learn his vehicle manufacturing in Lagos?

Bro believe it or not you are more like a subhuman when compared with those dudes living in Southeast,if you doubt me challange them academically.

10 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
cjrane:

I know the sites you are talking about, but they are more of a praise blog sites than a true state official website. Like the Chimaroke Nnamani's defunct "Ebeano.com" website that substituted for the Enugu state website while he was in power. Even Obiano has one blog site (http://ifeadinmesi.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WillieObiano?fref=photo)

But check out what a state official website should be from many of the northern states of Nigeria or Rivers or Lagos state site (http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/)
Imo state own used to be imostate.gov.ng not a praise singing blog as such...heck abia state government has a website abiastate.gov.ng ..let us be sure of something before typing

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kcinho:

Things like the conference centre would have been pushed for(if not finished) if ENSG had any social media presence. The average politician close to the governor will always want a new project and not continuity.
So clamouring for these projects and ideas online will go a long way in getting the governor know the wish of the people. Someone can actually drop a link to forums like this on the handles or pages.
Not forgetting praises and congratulatory messages from the populace for projects and ideas well executed will make a good leader try to be better.
PS: BuddahMonk El rufai's twitter handle is still very much active. Check his(his aides') posts about yesterday's bombing. Dude has the best media presence so far.
doubt if it would have had any effect on the abandoned conference centre..these politicians are not really morons you know..Sullivan knows about the abandoned center and I doubt any pressure would have made him complete it
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
ANSIPPA website is still being developed, all the links are not working including contact page and others. Even the texts in some body pages are Lorem Ipsum generated texts.

ABS has the best and most functional website now because they have inhouse ICT team that update the site constantly and improve on the images, most importantly their site is mobile compatible.

Anambra state government website need complete overhaul by the ministry of Information, then another issue we are facing here is the use of the governor's face in state projects.
When he came newly he commissioned for a logo for the state but recently the logo have been relegated to the background and the governor's face adorning everywhere.

SE governments are run like some Igbo businesses, they don't invest in marketing communications, media and public relation management.
Check Innoson's website and weep, ANNAMCO don't even own website yet.

Many companies in East lack online presence and I don't know why they are shying away from it.

Stella Oduah used to bombard me with text messages and even requested for my friendship in FB, today nothing again.

Could you imagine that Smile Communications own by Igbos have offices in Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt and last week opened in Abuja yet none in SE.

The reason is attitude, most of us writing here don't even live in igboland yet we want things to be done our ways, how many times have you make out time trying to connect with government aids when the governor himself is very difficult to be reached.
This morning alone I have tweeted to Obiano, I have tweeted to Anambra state government yet they can't even acknowledge your tweet or show concern about your passion.

The issue is that Nigeria political class is pedestrian in administrative know how. People like Obiano who stayed in the US but still construct roads with open gutters and drainages. People like Ikpeazu whom we heard was the ASEPA deputy director but couldn't evacuate heaps of refuse in Aba.
Did Chime lived outside Igboland to know he will construct gutters with sidewalks and closed drainages @ Afam4eva ?

Visit our universities with departments in many fields and see how ugly the system is.

Do you know that a school in Enugu is supposed to have organized a business tour of the state and present the tourist potentials of the state as well as how to harness the numerous opportunities to the government.

What about Anambra State, don't you think a team of students lead by lecturers in some departments should have explore how to exploit the potentials of Onitsha Waterfront and give their findings to government.

This is why if all these uselesss and stupiid civil servants are complaining of receiving poor treatment from government I will back the government that these docile civil servants are not doing anything. They are just paid to be idle, read newspapers, gossip and carry placards on MayDay for pay rise.

I saw how a sculpture piece in Creek Road by Niger Street Onitsha is being covered in weeds and dirty posters, yet the LG headquarters is the next street. Go to stadium in Onitsha and see how Keke and Okada mechanics have turned the stadium compound to workshops yet Stadium workers do come to work everyday and get paid every month doing nothing.

Infact you guys will be unlucky the day I will be an administrator.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Inasmuch as FG contributed in the sorry state of East but we Igbos killed East completely.

The number problem with East is braindrain.
Nigeria government started it but we finished the Job. The say we start making bold moves by relocating to East gradually we will start attracting the respect of other Nigerians.
But for now blame underdevelopment of East to Easterners, you and I inclusive.

Igbonazy:
From my experience, Igbos in Southeast are way smarter, very hardworking, well cultured and accademically brilliant than igbos living in Abuja or Lagos. I have always adviced friends who want to improve their kids academic performance to send them to boarding school in East.

Why do igbos abroad prefer marrying from South East than Abroad or Abuja? Did innoson learn his vehicle manufacturing in Lagos?

Bro believe it or not you are more like a subhuman when compared with those dudes living in Southeast,if you doubt me challange them academically.

Currently the standard of education in East is highest forget all the ratings being conjure along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway to foool the gullible.
East is too competitive for someone not to make it without going extra miles, imagine people that are given the highest cut off marks in a National Examination because they have been doing well over the years, what did that tell you if everybody should have the same standard.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kcinho(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
asha80:
doubt if it would have had any effect on the abandoned conference centre..these politicians are not really morons you know..Sullivan knows about the abandoned center and I doubt any pressure would have made him complete it
Never said he wasn't aware. It's there at his backyard. Refusing to address it would make him/his government look insensitive which would be an advantage for a good opposition(though Enugu is a one party state). Remember #UndressNASS etc. The law makers wouldn't have addressed the issues if people didn't take to social media
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kcinho:

Never said he wasn't aware. It's there at his backyard. Refusing to address it would make him/his government look insensitive which would be an advantage for a good opposition(though Enugu is a one party state). Remember #UndressNASS etc. The law makers wouldn't have addressed the issues if people didn't take to social media
abia state has always had a website under ta orji's second term...did not make any difference in his administration
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
asha80:
abia state has always had a website under ta orji's second term...did not make any difference in his administration

Yes it didn't, because the dude chose to be aloof. But it will make a huge difference to any positive minded governor or government.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
We need more pictures and conversation about upcoming real estate areas in Enugu. And not about which SE governor has Twitter bikonu!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Akanu Ibiam satellite view. Though I believe work on the international terminal is way past the stage on this photograph. I believe the work has progressed to roofing level.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
This very very wrong!!!! How are they federal government properties when it was developed with state fund. Now, we can see this may not be just fighting corruption but has some background ethnic conspiracy. I hope Ifeanyi does not allow this. It is wrong to even close the companies completely when youths are without job. 'Am so bitter about this chima's case, they just scattered that incredible cosmos fm team. I lost interest in Radio when Cosmo was cracked down. My uncle had to resign from Rainbownet immediately he noticed the impending doom, he was just lucky to have gotten another far paying job in PH before Rainbownet paid last salary. Most other staff that didn't see it coming were devastated when it was shut down by EFCC.

Kcinho:
www.nairaland.com/2434266/court-orders-forfeiture-ex-gov-nnamanis
Nice move but the properties should go to the state government not FG. Hope ugwuanyi picks an interest in this case. We need these properties and money especially now government is broke. Hoping he doesn't loot them too.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cecegorz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
BuddahMonk:
ANSIPPA website is still being developed, all the links are not working including contact page and others. Even the texts in some body pages are Lorem Ipsum generated texts.

ABS has the best and most functional website now because they have inhouse ICT team that update the site constantly and improve on the images, most importantly their site is mobile compatible.

Anambra state government website need complete overhaul by the ministry of Information, then another issue we are facing here is the use of the governor's face in state projects.
When he came newly he commissioned for a logo for the state but recently the logo have been relegated to the background and the governor's face adorning everywhere.

SE governments are run like some Igbo businesses, they don't invest in marketing communications, media and public relation management.

Many companies in East lack online presence and I don't know why they are shying away from it.

Stella Oduah used to bombard me with text messages and even requested for my friendship in FB, today nothing again.

Could you imagine that Smile Communications own by Igbos have offices in Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt and last week opened in Abuja yet none in SE.

The reason is attitude, most of us writing here don't even live in igboland yet we want things to be done our ways, how many times have you make out time trying to connect with government aids when the governor himself is very difficult to be reached.
This morning alone I have tweeted to Obiano, I have tweeted to Anambra state government yet they can't even acknowledge your tweet or show concern about your passion.

The issue is that Nigeria political class is pedestrian in administrative know how. People like Obiano who stayed in the US but still construct roads with open gutters and drainages. People like Ikpeazu whom we heard was the ASEPA deputy director but couldn't evacuate heaps of refuse in Aba.
Did Chime lived outside Igboland to know he will construct gutters with sidewalks and closed drainages @ Afam4eva ?

Visit our universities with departments in many fields and see how ugly the system is.

Do you know that a school in Enugu is supposed to have organized a business tour of the state and present the tourist potentials of the state as well as how to harness the numerous opportunities to the government.

What about Anambra State, don't you think a team of students lead by lecturers in some departments should have explore how to exploit the potentials of Onitsha Waterfront and give their findings to government.

This is why if all these uselesss and stupiid civil servants are complaining of receiving poor treatment from government I will back the government that these docile civil servants are not doing anything. They are just paid to be idle, read newspapers, gossip and carry placards on MayDay for pay rise.

I saw how a sculpture piece in Creek Road by Niger Street Onitsha is being covered in weeds and dirty posters, yet the LG headquarters is the next street. Go to stadium in Onitsha and see how Keke and Okada mechanics have turned the stadium compound to workshops yet Stadium workers do come to work everyday and get paid every month doing nothing.

Your observation is well on point about lack of top notch marketing communications by both our leading businesses and government offices.
I was in a business meeting with Innoson once, and I saw the way he was running his business/office still as a typical one-man business and I was crest-fallen.
On that of Anambra state, the only media account through which you can get prompt response is the twitter handle @IfeanyiAniagoh, He is the Gov's assistant on social media and I do engage him regularly. I think he is also the owner of Ifeadinmesi.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Afam, you're an IT expert, why not present a business proposal to those eastern governors and business men, like innoson?

Afam4eva:

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kcinho(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
asha80:
those were redundant like what his colleagues had too. Check the Twitter link on the site, it still has ta orji as governor with just 410 tweets(mostly campaign stuffs). These are signs they never worked.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kcinho(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
spyder880:

Yes it didn't, because the dude chose to be aloof. But it will make a huge difference to any positive minded governor or government.
One bo for you sir.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kcinho:

those were redundant like what his colleagues had too. Check the Twitter link on the site, it still has ta orji as governor with just 410 tweets(mostly campaign stuffs). These are signs they never worked.
I just wanted to correct the impression that non of the se govt had websites.
Whether they were redundant or not is another story
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
On the issue of ethnic conspiracy , I disagree with you cos Ibori case was the same. Enugu state govt never lodged a complaint to efcc, rather efcc been an agency of federal govt arraigned him in the law court, what we expect from Enugu govt is to challenge the federal govt about the forfeiture like what Delta state govt did
centje:
This very very wrong!!!! How are they federal government properties when it was developed with state fund. Now, we can see this may not be just fighting corruption but has some background ethnic conspiracy. I hope Ifeanyi does not allow this. It is wrong to even close the companies completely when youths are without job. 'Am so bitter about this chima's case, they just scattered that incredible cosmos fm team. I lost interest in Radio when Cosmo was cracked down. My uncle had to resign from Rainbownet immediately he noticed the impending doom, he was just lucky to have gotten another far paying job in PH before Rainbownet paid last salary. Most other staff that didn't see it coming were devastated when it was shut down by EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
BuddahMonk:

You have spoken well. Note that i also said that we need young individuals who have lived outside Igboland for a considerable amount of time. I have analysed the problem in Igboland it is not just about incompetence. A lot of our ruling class, even the ones that are highly educated are old fashioned. They don't understand the rudiments of how a state should be run in the 21st century. That is why Aba and Ebonyi state are the way they are. People like Theodore Orji and Martin Elechi have no business anywhere near governance. They're not aware that the world has moved on from what it used to be. They ran their states like it was a local government area. Chimaroake Nnamani was highly educated but also old fashioned hence the reason why he focused on education and healthcare. Chime was a more yuppy chap hence the decoration of Enugu with the likes of shoprite and co. We need even younger people that have traversed the globe. That is where Lagos has had an edge above every other state because Fashola has set the pace on how Lagos will be governed. I hope those of us, Young Igbos should start going back to contribute our quota. It's only us that can be the change. We cant sit down in Lagos and be criticizing our states when we have not deemed it fit to do something about the situation on ground.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
DikeOha882:
On the issue of ethnic conspiracy , I disagree with you cos Ibori case was the same. Enugu state govt never lodged a complaint to efcc, rather efcc been an agency of federal govt arraigned him in the law court, what we expect from Enugu govt is to challenge the federal govt about the forfeiture like what Delta state govt did

l think you have a point here, so, where are the lawyers in Enugu?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.