Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1778036 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by signz: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Stingman:

I don't know why this is difficult....there are quarry in Lokpata and other places...so, stones are available. I don't know if the people in government are lazy or are bereft of ideas...

That's our curse in Nigeria
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
letusbepieces:

Wat is EFCC investigating?

That is the Fulani plot to strangle Igboland.
They will make sure FG investment is zero and when individuals invest they frustrate them immediately using EFCC to make sure nothing happens in Igboland. Why can't you investigate a business while it's operational? Isn't it when they operate that you have the ability to even confiscate more including their bank account when you see they are a fraud? Why close down a business in the lame excuse of "investigating" it?

How many businesses in Lagos, Abuja, Kano or even Ibadan etc have been closed down because EFCC is investigating them? But in the SE, they will come and close any business down and say it's order from Abuja to investigate them.
Go Figure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Stingman:

The governor is trying in the local areas....There has been no substantial mega project in Enugu capital city...Can you post any if there is? Poultry farm is good, but that is obviously not what people are expecting....A lot needs to be done....There should be budget for urban renewal. City centre or High street should be established by government with facilities that can boost economic development...

Also, planning seems to be issue as well. For instance the new Nsukka to Enugu road should have been a dual carriage as most people travelling to SS region from the north and Abuja pass through that road. Traffic build up has started already...I have travelled through the road...From NCC to Abakpa road junction doesn't look good. Sections of the segment is already going bad...The segement has no gutter...
The last administration did that and other aspects of development suffered with huge debt incurred, right now, maintenance will go on with other aspects of development being touched within the limits of whatever remains after debt servicing. Economic empowerment like the one above should not be considered a "push over", Enugu city is not lagging behind in urban renewal.
Secondly, the road you talked about was built by Sullivan, i expect this governor continue the dualization from Opi to Abakpa before the end of his tenure
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Basilo, It is called Enugu state airport. Stop tagging it international. There are only about 5 international airports in Nigeria- Abuja, lagos, kano, PH and recently KD.

Enugu state airport is a domestic airport. FG is not interested in it because it does not have any economic importance. The same reason they abandoned it. Anybody flying enugu state airport with it present condition is taking a big risk.

Chinese aviation are already on site at Umueri. Take a hike bro if you can't bear it.

igwebuike01:

There is nothing like Enugu state airport, AIIA is an FG property. Airports in Nigeria built by FG or State not some Chinese Father Christmas. Meanwhile, Pictures or .......

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
igwebuike01:

The last administration did that and other aspects of development suffered with huge debt incurred, right now, maintenance will go on with other aspects of development being touched within the limits of whatever remains after debt servicing. Economic empowerment like the one above should not be considered a "push over", Enugu city is not lagging behind in urban renewal.
Secondly, the road you talked about was built by Sullivan, i expect this governor continue the dualization from Opi to Abakpa before the end of his tenure

The past administration did well for the city...debts are okay, so long as the projects are there to be seen. Can you mention one big project done in the city for this past two years? Investment in the city should be a continnous thing...Big projects have been done in the Nsukka axis which is a welcome development...
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Scholes007(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
Basilo, It is called Enugu state airport. Stop tagging it international. There are only about 5 international airports in Nigeria- Abuja, lagos, kano, PH and recently KD.

Enugu state airport is a domestic airport. FG is not interested in it because it does not have any economic importance. The same reason they abandoned it. Anybody flying enugu state airport with it present condition is taking a big risk.

Chinese aviation are already on site at Umueri. Take a hike bro if you can't bear it.

Oji onu! I bia go? Where are the pictures of the Chinese aviation?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pig go and tell your useless governor to do ordinary road in Aba before you start discussing airport.

[s]
Scholes007:
Oji onu! I bia go? Where are the pictures of the Chinese aviation?
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Scholes007(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
Pig go and tell your useless governor to do ordinary road in Aba before you start discussing airport.

[s][/s]
Talker active abeg make we hear word. I don't know when bush clearing turn airport. We are talking about AIIA enugu not champagne ground umuleri

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Scholes007:
Talker active abeg make we hear word. I don't know when bush clearing turn airport. We are talking about enugu state local airport.

Illiterate it is called talkative and not talker active. This is the problem I have with these flithy Aba people.

I can't discuss airports with you because you don't have roads in Abia state so how am I suppose to leave what matters most to you to discuss something higher. LOL
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ifraudiaa: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:

[s][/s]
Ogbanje chino why can't you allow peaceful enugu ibos enjoy their thread in peace

why are you a worthless and demonic osu pig

leave enugu ibos and focus on your cursed erosion, ravaged anambra state

make sure that oseloke obaeze becomes the next governor of anambra it is an order

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Scholes007(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:

Illiterate it is called talkative and not talker active. This is the problem I have with these flithy Aba people.

I can't discuss airports with you because you don't have roads in Abia state so how am I suppose to leave what matters most to you to discuss something higher. LOL
Good to know you are now taking your formal education serious. But pls be reminded, AIIA enugu is the only international airport in SE,The second busiest airport in SE/SS and the only recognized airport by Igbos. So chill with your obiano campaign ground.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
[s]
Scholes007:
Good to know you now taking your formal education serious. But pls be reminded, AIIA enugu is the only international airport in SE,The second busiest airport in SE/SS and the only recognized airport by Igbos
[/s]

You can't drag me to discuss airports with you. You are not worthy of such discussion. Let us discuss the roads in Abia state. That's your level at the moment. Airport discussion is not for any dick and harry.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Stingman:

The past administration did well for the city...debts are okay, so long as the projects are there to be seen. Can you mention one big project done in the city for this past two years? Investment in the city should be a continnous thing...Big projects have been done in the Nsukka axis which is a welcome development...
So what exactly is your point? Is Nsukka not an upcoming city, is it an abomination if Enugu gets a second city? Are you comparing 8 years of high allocation with massive borrowing to two years of small revenue with heavy debt burden?

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Scholes007:
Good to know you now taking your formal education serious. But pls be reminded, AIIA enugu is the only international airport in SE,The second busiest airport in SE/SS and the only recognized airport by Igbos. So chill with your obiano campaign ground.
Gbam. Enugu is the FG licensed international gateway to igboland accepted by all igbos. Chinko airport is a pipedream

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
[s]
igwebuike01:

Gbam. Enugu is the FG licensed international gateway to igboland accepted by all igbos. Chinko airport is a pipedream
[/s]

Hehehehehe..

Enugu airport is a domestic airport. This airport is not being given the same attention like the ones in Kano and Kd and PH.

We should stop deceiving ourselves. Look at the condition of the Enugu state air3 runway. Look at the premises.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Scholes007(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
[s][/s]

You can't drag me to discuss airports with you. You are not worthy of such discussion. Let us discuss the roads in Abia state. That's your level at the moment. Airport discussion is not for any dick and harry.

I though we amended this "basketmouth"? What's wrong again...Maybe we should sign an MOU with North Koreagrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Enugu state airport is not on the priority list of the FG. Even the minister of transport has not set his foot in Enugu state since he assumed office.

These are the international airports in Nigeria: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, PH, & KD.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
Enugu state airport is not on the priority list of the FG. Even the minister of transport has not set his foot in Enugu state since he assumed office.

These are the international airports in Nigeria: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, PH, & KD.
Lol, this cry cry baby sef

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
[s]
Scholes007:
I though we amended this "basketmouth"? What's wrong again...Maybe we should sign an MOU with North Koreagrin grin
[/s]

Hehehehehe

This is only thing I can discuss with you because you are not qualified to discuss airports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Basilo, stop the digression. Hehehehe

Let us face it, Enugu state airport is suffering neglect. Did you see the dilapidated runway? LOL

igwebuike01:

Lol, this cry cry baby sef
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
igwebuike01:

all this wailing because we requested for picture of Chinko father chritmass village airstrip. Ok

You are bitter because I told you the truth that Enugu state airport is dilapidated and abandon to rot. Hehehehe

Envious lots, you think we shall depend on your worthless village flooded dilapidated airport. Lol

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Scholes007(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
[s][/s]

Hehehehehe

This is only thing I can discuss with you because you are not qualified to discuss airports.

See this one o, So your umuleri bush clearing now qualify people to talk about airports? Hahaha oji onu egbu oji, maybe I should do a signing with you.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
These are the international airports in Nigeria. Anyone adding Enugu state airport to the list is trying to live in denial. Below are the airports that matters to the FG internationally. These international airports are presently under going concession for better management.

FG To Concession Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports

May 16, 2016
Minister of State for Aviation, Hadi Sirika
The Minister of State, Aviation, Sen. Hadi Sirika, says the Federal Government will concession the Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Kano international airports in the first phase of its concession programme.
Sirika disclosed this at the 2016 Aviation Stakeholders Forum on
Monday in Abuja.

“The thinking is that just like every other place in the world, we
will concession our airports and we are beginning with the big four,
Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/05/16/fg-to-concession-abuja-lagos-port-harcourt-kano-airports/
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Watch the video so we can discuss the situation there. You can't leave bad roads to discuss airport nah...hehehehe

[s]
Scholes007:
See this one o, So your umuleri bush clearing now qualify people to talk about airports? Hahaha oji onu egbu oji, maybe I should do a signing with you.
[/s]

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Scholes007(m): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
Watch the video so we can discuss the situation there. You can't leave road to discuss air8 nah...hehehehe

[s][/s]

Oji onu If you care to discuss abia state there are better places for that. This is Enugu thread, the pride of the east,the regional headquarters, the capital for Igbos, the most politically respected city in SE/SS. So take a chill pill n stop this MOU bush clearing. AIIA enugu remains the most viable airport in southeast. It is the only international airport in Nigeria that broke unprecedented record within a short period of time.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
[s]
Scholes007:
Oji onu If you care to discuss abia state there are better places for that. This enugu thread, the pride of the east,the regional headquarters, the capital for Igbos, the most politically respected city in SE/SS. So take a chill pill n stop this MOU bush clearing.
[/s]

Hehehehe

Stop digressing with your rubbish. I am more concerned about the horrid condition of Abia state particularly Aba. Are you ready to discuss it..

Like as I said I will not discuss airports with you because you are not worthy of that. Roads in Abia state is more important right now.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
[s][/s]

Hehehehe

Stop digressing with your rubbish. I am more concerned about the horrid condition of Abia state particularly Aba. Are you ready to discuss it..

Like as I said I will not discuss airports with you because you are not worthy of that. Roads in Abia state is more important right now.

anambra state thread has stagnated-your attention is direly needed their. This is probably one of the strongest and longest running state thread on Nairaland, we beg you not to derail it.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
[s][/s]

Hehehehe

anambra state thread has stagnated-your attention is direly needed their. This is probably one of the strongest and longest running state thread on Nairaland, we beg you not to derail it. Their is an abian thread, if you must Insult abians (myself included) move on to that thread-or join us on the sidelines to see what we can pick up from the enugu thread.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
I am not interested in this useless thread, just tell your people to mind their business on this thread if not I will keep coming here. If you don't know how it all started go back into the thread.

[s]
eduj:

anambra state thread has stagnated-your attention is direly needed their. This is probably one of the strongest and longest running state thread on Nairaland, we beg you not to derail it.
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
I am not interested in this useless thread, just tell your people to mind their business on this thread if not I will keep coming here. If you don't know how it all started go back into the thread.

eduj:
r. This is probably one of the strongest and longest running state thread on Nairaland, we beg you not to derail it. Their is an abian thread, if you must Insult abians (myself included) move on to that thread-or join us on the sidelines to see what we can pick up from the enugu thread.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
igwebuike01:

So what exactly is your point? Is Nsukka not an upcoming city, is it an abomination if Enugu gets a second city? Are you comparing 8 years of high allocation with massive borrowing to two years of small revenue with heavy debt burden?

Not at all...but urban improvement in the capital city shouldn't be stopped...even US, UK have huge debt burden...What I am saying is that projects in the capital city should not be stopped because another city is coming up...Development across the state should be a continous thing...For example the state government has many estates in the city, why is taking a long time to tar the roads in the estates, simulatenously as the local community roads are tarred...? Do you know that if the estates are developed, properties would completed by private individuals, who would in turn improve the IGR of the state because of tenement rate payments to the government...See that as recurring income...The development of this estates will also improve the economy and physical environment of the capital city...This will bring more investments and businesses to the state.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Scholes007(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
Running around circle as usual, For your information enugu is the Regional capital in Southeast,it has the only international airport in the region. AIIA is one of the two airports in SE (the other Sam mbakwe international cargo airport owerri), it remains the only international airport in Nigeria to achieve the significant traffic within a very short period. Pls stick to you bush clearing n stop disgracing Ndi be Unu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (696) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.