Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1778090 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:08am On Dec 19, 2017
Mizpahng:
Some other estates emerging in the vicinity.
First picture is the doctors quarters which has been bought up and almost fully developed, second is Hampstead gardens!
Another estate signature by centenary is also underway.

Impressive. Thanks for the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=ChimaAgbalajob post=62794134]
That is if our people patronize the airport as they have snubbed enugu airport
Funny enough many people in SE and Igbos in diaspora are still unaware that international travels take place originating from Enugu or ending in Enugu. Many SE based business people still take the risk of carrying money to Lagos when flying to China instead of using the nearer Enugu international airport.

Our diaspora Igbos are even more hilarious. I have seen too many people using Ethiopian airline from Europe or America fly to Abuja or Lagos. Then board overnight bus with their families to travel to Enugu or somewhere in the SE. grin grin grin imagine the risk they expose those children to with very long road travels. Apart from robbery and bad roads; most of them experience untold abuse when their vehicles break down in the middle of nowhere. Then they make vlogs complaining about rough roads, police harrassment at checkpoints and other funny troubles they brought on themselves for lack of knowledge. grin

The way Igbos home and abroad snubbed Enugu Airport has made not to blame the federal government for lack of infrastructure in Igbos. Since the upgrade of Enugu Airport to international status, I have been using Ethiopian airline from London to Enugu even though I pay little more. It is a decision I took and I am not changing my mind unless the airline closes the route or the so called federal government shuts it down. If the federal government builds Onitsha seaport, the story will still be the same. Igbos will still find a reason why they cannot use it.

Everybody complains about high cost of ticket forgetting that it's economy of scale that determines the air ticket prices. If a large number of Igbos start using the airport, the price will definitely crash. It used to 700 pounds from London but it's now 500pounds. I will be booking a ticket in few days and i just realized that travelling to Enugu from London from January is just about 500 pounds. The difference between Lagos and Enugu may just be 100 pounds. What is 100 pounds to all the troubles one goes through sleeping in unsafe hotels in Lagos, paying all the bribes to police check points and and all the bad roads one has to pass through travelling to east.

There's one asking Igbos to come back home. He just came back from Germany and guess where he landed, Lagos. While in Lagos he was still preaching reverse migration, asking Igbos in diaspora to relocate their business home, but he cannot patronize the only airline plying Igbo route.

Igbos are very foolish and stupid in nature. We are only good at making noise. Like CJrane pointed out, the way Igbos worship Lagos is so embarrassing that sometimes one will look at Lagos and wonder what the heck there is to enjoy there. Many years ago I visited my cousin at Lagos, he was living around Alaba market. The toilet pits in the house they lived were full to the brim because of rain. In the morning, kids will defecate everywhere in the compound. For the few days I spent there, I could barely eat food. They used to have light once or twice a week. There were about 6 of them sharing a single room.

I also visited my friend who was living at Ojota area within the premises of one hospital. When it rains, the entire compound will be under water. You have to wade through the water when leaving or coming back to the house. Electricity was non existent. Some of the places Igbos live in Lagos, yet very proud is shocking. The things our people endure in Lagos they can never endure in Igboland. They say Aba is bad but the truth is that Aba is heaven when compared to some Areas Igbos live in Lagos.

So whether the federal government builds seaport or not, it does not in anyway influence the attitude towards Igboland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
soloqy:

I mentioned earlier that the Jedidiah Estate looks like the same pattern with Goshen Estate at Premier Layout, Independence Layout. These pictures further confirm it. From the gate to the building structure, to the colour of the building blocks, everything is the same.

My curiousity led me to do a further search and it appears it is the same organisation behind Goshen Estate (Copen Group) that is behind this one.

Opposite centenary city is HELIU city estate of about 700 homes which promises to dwarf Centenary city in scope and scale.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by soloqy: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

Opposite centenary city is HELIU city estate of about 700 homes which promises to dwarf Centenary city in scope and scale.

Has development started there?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
soloqy:

yes development has started aggresively in heliu residences, also being called "the new independence layout". I will post various pictures very soon!

This is really the time to invest in this axis if you can.
For more info or investment enquiries please feel free to contact me on 08182101480

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
soloqy:

Yes,
This is Heliu city a few months ago.
Things have really moved since this shot. The state government is pledging N13 billion towards infrastructural provision of the new city.

I am already financing my own property in that estate. In fact, anyone that fails to invest within the next 12 months will probably pay 5 times the cost of land there as soon as the roads are tarred and electricity poles are installed. Already people buying now are paying 2-3 times what my brother and I paid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIwqsiVfj_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60jetuBbh4E

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
biafrandream:

Our diaspora Igbos are even more hilarious. I have seen too many people using Ethiopian airline from Europe or America fly to Abuja or Lagos. Then board overnight bus with their families to travel to Enugu or somewhere in the SE. grin grin grin imagine the risk they expose those children to with very long road travels. Apart from robbery and bad roads; most of them experience untold abuse when their vehicles break down in the middle of nowhere. Then they make vlogs complaining about rough roads, police harrassment at checkpoints and other funny troubles they brought on themselves for lack of knowledge. grin

The way Igbos home and abroad snubbed Enugu Airport has made not to blame the federal government for lack of infrastructure in Igbos. Since the upgrade of Enugu Airport to international status, I have been using Ethiopian airline from London to Enugu even though I pay little more. It is a decision I took and I am not changing my mind unless the airline closes the route or the so called federal government shuts it down. If the federal government builds Onitsha seaport, the story will still be the same. Igbos will still find a reason why they cannot use it.

Everybody complains about high cost of ticket forgetting that it's economy of scale that determines the air ticket prices. If a large number of Igbos start using the airport, the price will definitely crash. It used to 700 pounds from London but it's now 500pounds. I will be booking a ticket in few days and i just realized that travelling to Enugu from London from January is just about 500 pounds. The difference between Lagos and Enugu may just be 100 pounds. What is 100 pounds to all the troubles one goes through sleeping in unsafe hotels in Lagos, paying all the bribes to police check points and and all the bad roads one has to pass through travelling to east.

There's one asking Igbos to come back home. He just came back from Germany and guess where he landed, Lagos. While in Lagos he was still preaching reverse migration, asking Igbos in diaspora to relocate their business home, but he cannot patronize the only airline plying Igbo route.

Igbos are very foolish and stupid in nature. We are only good at making noise. Like CJrane pointed out, the way Igbos worship Lagos is so embarrassing that sometimes one will look at Lagos and wonder what the heck there is to enjoy there. Many years ago I visited my cousin at Lagos, he was living around Alaba market. The toilet pits in the house they lived were full to the brim because of rain. In the morning, kids will defecate everywhere in the compound. For the few days I spent there, I could barely eat food. They used to have light once or twice a week. There were about 6 of them sharing a single room.

I also visited my friend who was living at Ojota area within the premises of one hospital. When it rains, the entire compound will be under water. You have to wade through the water when leaving or coming back to the house. Electricity was non existent. Some of the places Igbos live in Lagos, yet very proud is shocking. The things our people endure in Lagos they can never endure in Igboland. They say Aba is bad but the truth is that Aba is heaven when compared to some Areas Igbos live in Lagos.

So whether the federal government builds seaport or not, it does not in anyway influence the attitude towards Igboland.

I thank God there are Igbos who still reason.
it is so hard to articulate these things and telling ourselves the hard truth often does not go down well with many. Yet, we must find a way to articulate it and speak the hard truths to ourselves.

To begin with, I have no idea why Igbos think Lagos is superior to the SE. I can understand the huge economic advantages of Lagos and Abuja has excellent infrastructure and decent environment like Enugu, but i cannot fathom the fixation on Lagos.
Port harcourt to Aba axis has the same potential of Lagos to Ogun axis, so why aren't our people fixated in Port-Harcourt - Aba axis? It has same international airport, seaport and huge manufacturing in Aba. Oil industry in port Harcourt, so why not agitate to let more airlines ply the PH axis and reduce the risk and serious controversy generated by heavy dependence of southeasterners on Lagos?
You need to see where some of our people live in Lagos. I think the same think each time i see Nigerians in Libya and wonder what will make a Nigerian choose such a place. The way some of our people think because they live in Lagos is exactly like someone in Libya feeling superior to someone in Aba, Asaba or Abakaliki. For what? When they are being sold for pennies, sodomized and live in camps like animals in that Libya.In like manner, I tire for our people and their warped mentality about Lagos.

Most of our people are thoughtless noise makers. They will be shouting...
1. Build 2nd Niger Bridge
2. build Onitsha seaport
3. Give us international airport. blah blah blah...

Meanwhile, they would rather use airport in Lagos,Kano or Abuja than the one in their own region EVEN WHEN THEY ARE PAYING MORE! Even when you build the so called seaport, they still won't use it and they will spread rumor that it is local or used by local people or something. Although we will be quick to deny it, there is severe inferiority complex which we have to deal with to begin appreciating our own things and stop feeling anything in Lagos is superior to anything in Enugu, Onitsha or Aba. Many igbos simply cannot see beyond today. Everything is all about now , now, now and no thoughts about how to make sure his children and community are gainfully employed in their region instead of always being economic refugee to other regions to be exploited, killed and dispossessed.

Now the northerners are quietly using all sorts of strategies to get Kaduna airport to operate as international. They first used the excuse of closing Abuja airport for repairs to funnel federal funds into upgrading Kaduna airport. Then they started combining international flights coming into Kano to also land in Kaduna to pick up 10 passengers, yet nobody is complaining that it is killing local airlines. If you advise combination of flights for 2 southern airports, the fake theorists of it killing local airlines will be writing national headlines of it for one full year. But nobody sees what is going on between Kano and Kaduna airports now.

Most Igbos are just dumb hardworkers. They work so hard like donkeys to make money, while others use some sleazy way to quietly dispossess them of their wealth and prevent them from building a viable economy in their land. Imagine if most of these construction in Enugu patronize Ibeto as the northerners would definitely do. They will enable Ibeto and compete, as well as employing some of their cousins who would have attempted to cross the desert into Libya in search of work.

The same goes for INNOSON where Nigerian regime has used all sorts of subterfuge like denial of forex, taxation, extortion from security agencies to keep the company from truly taking off. Meanwhile all sorts of illegal government concessions are granted to Dangote, even when they don't need it. The problem with the Igbo is lack of strategic thinking. The average igbo is concerned about gathering enough for the next meal and providing for his family that he simply cannot think how what he spends his money on could mean a better future for his children and community.

I remember when Nigerians gleefully ate Thailand rice and then turned around to travel to Thailand and become maids, street sweepers or sex objects after spending Nigeria's wealth to Thailand through importation of rice which is produced in Abakaliki. I also remember when they ate foreign chicken and turkey saying if you ate Nigerian chicken, you were eating okuko igbo. Now folks have realized that if you spend on anything you can produce, you are helping to create insecurity, unemployment and poverty in Nigeria. It is the same principle in supporting Made in Aba or other industries based in the southeast.

Strategic economic thinking is simply to figure out how to spend your money in a way that it ultimately benefits you or benefits businesses that you will ultimately benefit from their survival.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by soloqy: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

Yes,
Things have really moved since this shot. The state government is pledging N13 billion towards infrastructural provision of the new city.

I am already financing my own property in that estate. In fact, anyone that fails to invest within the next 12 months will probably pay 5 times the cost of land there as soon as the roads are tarred and electricity poles are installed. Already people buying now are paying 2-3 times what my brother and I paid.

Wow!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by investnow2013: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=biafrandream post=63423596][/quote]Which website is offering London to Enugu £500?.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
investnow2013:
Which website is offering London to Enugu £500?.

https://www.cheapflights.co.uk/flight-search/LON-ENU/2018-01-19/2018-02-10?sort=bestflight_a
Looks like flights dropped from about 720 pounds round trip to about 550 pounds.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
Is Enugu really the best state to live in Nigeria?
http://tukool.com/5-best-states-to-live-in-nigeria/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ARROBA(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Enugu Airport runway upgrade from FAAN facebook page.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ARROBA(m): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2017
Continued

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Abagworo(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2017
ARROBA:

Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by eaglechild: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2017
ARROBA:
Is this why they closed the airport at the busiest time of the year
For 5 men in reflective jackets to rake asphalt unto the runway.

It thought they wanted to do a more comprehensive overhaul.
What a shame.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
eaglechild:

Is this why they closed the airport at the busiest time of the year
For 5 men in reflective jackets to rake asphalt unto the runway.

It thought they wanted to do a more comprehensive overhaul.
What a shame.

Nobody should be deceived to trust these horrible people.

Knowing their wicked disposition to anything in the zone to be substandard, I predict that since they couldn't close the airport as they wanted, they will still do a substandard job that breaks down completely in a few months that will force the closure they are plotting.

These people have nothing good in their heart for the region. When it's Kaduna or Abuja airport to fix, they find Julius Berger to do the work to specification. If it's Enugu int'l airport, they use bricklayers hired from the market as engineers to mix sand and stones to "fix" international airport runway. Let them give the job to a reputable construction company as contractor to make sure specifications are met than to do and not use useless direct labor to "fix" an international airport runway.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAdeoye: 5:23am On Dec 21, 2017
Cjrane2:

Nobody should be deceived to trust these horrible people.

Knowing their wicked disposition to anything in the zone to be substandard, I predict that since they couldn't close the airport as they wanted, they will still do a substandard job that breaks down completely in a few months that will force the closure they are plotting.

These people have nothing good in their heart for the region. When it's Kaduna or Abuja airport to fix, they find Julius Berger to do the work to specification. If it's Enugu int'l airport, they use bricklayers hired from the market as engineers to mix sand and stones to "fix" international airport runway. Let them give the job to a reputable construction company as contractor to make sure specifications are met than to do and not use useless direct labor to "fix" an international airport runway.

Those wicked people. Their ultimate plan is to completely shut down the eastern airspace.

After shutting down Enugu, they will find an excuse to quickly shut down Owerri airport. Just like they shut down Asaba airport.
Then their plan is to divert the traffic to Lagos, Kaduna and Kano

Very wicked evil people we share a country with.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ttipsy(f): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

Those wicked people. Their ultimate plan is to completely shut down the eastern airspace.

After shutting down Enugu, they will find an excuse to quickly shut down Owerri airport. Just like they shut down Asaba airport.
Then their plan is to divert the traffic to Lagos, Kaduna and Kano

Very wicked evil people we share a country with.
. hey bro easy o. do you also remember when Abj airport was also shot down??

you should worry about the quality of work to be done, and the contractors handling it, not trying to tell who's wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAdeoye: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ttipsy:
. hey bro easy o. do you also remember when Abj airport was also shot down??

you should worry about the quality of work to be done, and the contractors handling it, not trying to tell who's wicked.

Bro, DON'T BE SILLY playing childish games.

WE ARE ASKING THEM TO AWARD A PROPER CONTRACT TO JULIUS BERGER FOR PROPER 3KM RUNWAY RESURFACING IN 8 WEEKS AS THEY DID IN ABUJA!

SHUT IT DOWN AFTER AWARDING THE CONTRACT TO A REPUTABLE COMPANY AND GIVE A DATE WHEN IT MUST BE RE-OPENED AFTER 8 WEEKS AS YOU DID IN ABUJA!

They will not do that because their real intention is not to provide proper infrastructure in that airport they consider to be in a hated part of Nigeria. They didn't even change broken glass doors broken by rainstorm for 3 years now!

The intention is to find an excuse to close it down during it's peak seasons and then re-open it in February without doing anything.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 3:08am On Dec 22, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

I thank God there are Igbos who still reason.
it is so hard to articulate these things and telling ourselves the hard truth often does not go down well with many. Yet, we must find a way to articulate it and speak the hard truths to ourselves.

To begin with, I have no idea why Igbos think Lagos is superior to the SE. I can understand the huge economic advantages of Lagos and Abuja has excellent infrastructure and decent environment like Enugu, but i cannot fathom the fixation on Lagos.
Port harcourt to Aba axis has the same potential of Lagos to Ogun axis, so why aren't our people fixated in Port-Harcourt - Aba axis? It has same international airport, seaport and huge manufacturing in Aba. Oil industry in port Harcourt, so why not agitate to let more airlines ply the PH axis and reduce the risk and serious controversy generated by heavy dependence of southeasterners on Lagos?
You need to see where some of our people live in Lagos. I think the same think each time i see Nigerians in Libya and wonder what will make a Nigerian choose such a place. The way some of our people think because they live in Lagos is exactly like someone in Libya feeling superior to someone in Aba, Asaba or Abakaliki. For what? When they are being sold for pennies, sodomized and live in camps like animals in that Libya.In like manner, I tire for our people and their warped mentality about Lagos.

Most of our people are thoughtless noise makers. They will be shouting...
1. Build 2nd Niger Bridge
2. build Onitsha seaport
3. Give us international airport. blah blah blah...

Meanwhile, they would rather use airport in Lagos,Kano or Abuja than the one in their own region EVEN WHEN THEY ARE PAYING MORE! Even when you build the so called seaport, they still won't use it and they will spread rumor that it is local or used by local people or something. Although we will be quick to deny it, there is severe inferiority complex which we have to deal with to begin appreciating our own things and stop feeling anything in Lagos is superior to anything in Enugu, Onitsha or Aba. Many igbos simply cannot see beyond today. Everything is all about now , now, now and no thoughts about how to make sure his children and community are gainfully employed in their region instead of always being economic refugee to other regions to be exploited, killed and dispossessed.

Now the northerners are quietly using all sorts of strategies to get Kaduna airport to operate as international. They first used the excuse of closing Abuja airport for repairs to funnel federal funds into upgrading Kaduna airport. Then they started combining international flights coming into Kano to also land in Kaduna to pick up 10 passengers, yet nobody is complaining that it is killing local airlines. If you advise combination of flights for 2 southern airports, the fake theorists of it killing local airlines will be writing national headlines of it for one full year. But nobody sees what is going on between Kano and Kaduna airports now.

Most Igbos are just dumb hardworkers. They work so hard like donkeys to make money, while others use some sleazy way to quietly dispossess them of their wealth and prevent them from building a viable economy in their land. Imagine if most of these construction in Enugu patronize Ibeto as the northerners would definitely do. They will enable Ibeto and compete, as well as employing some of their cousins who would have attempted to cross the desert into Libya in search of work.

The same goes for INNOSON where Nigerian regime has used all sorts of subterfuge like denial of forex, taxation, extortion from security agencies to keep the company from truly taking off. Meanwhile all sorts of illegal government concessions are granted to Dangote, even when they don't need it. The problem with the Igbo is lack of strategic thinking. The average igbo is concerned about gathering enough for the next meal and providing for his family that he simply cannot think how what he spends his money on could mean a better future for his children and community.

I remember when Nigerians gleefully ate Thailand rice and then turned around to travel to Thailand and become maids, street sweepers or sex objects after spending Nigeria's wealth to Thailand through importation of rice which is produced in Abakaliki. I also remember when they ate foreign chicken and turkey saying if you ate Nigerian chicken, you were eating okuko igbo. Now folks have realized that if you spend on anything you can produce, you are helping to create insecurity, unemployment and poverty in Nigeria. It is the same principle in supporting Made in Aba or other industries based in the southeast.

Strategic economic thinking is simply to figure out how to spend your money in a way that it ultimately benefits you or benefits businesses that you will ultimately benefit from their survival.

The fact that they flatly refused to fix simple damage from rainstorm, but chose to do voodoo "runway repair" that should cost billions of naira. Mind you the pothole in question had already been repaired a few months ago by the State government, and it was safe enough to land Buhari's plane on the same runway 3 weeks ago, exposes their wickedly diabolic intentions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20lz5ATYGNo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

Bro, DON'T BE SILLY playing childish games.

WE ARE ASKING THEM TO AWARD A PROPER CONTRACT TO JULIUS BERGER FOR PROPER 3KM RUNWAY RESURFACING IN 8 WEEKS AS THEY DID IN ABUJA!

SHUT IT DOWN AFTER AWARDING THE CONTRACT TO A REPUTABLE COMPANY AND GIVE A DATE WHEN IT MUST BE RE-OPENED AFTER 8 WEEKS AS YOU DID IN ABUJA!

They will not do that because their real intention is not to provide proper infrastructure in that airport they consider to be in a hated part of Nigeria. They didn't even change broken glass doors broken by rainstorm for 3 years now!

The intention is to find an excuse to close it down during it's peak seasons and then re-open it in February without doing anything.

They have started diverting all International flights coming into Enugu to Lagos.

My sister returning to Nigeria after almost 20 years abroad was dumped in Lagos airport yesterday without anyone to help her, after we were suddenly told they would close the airport before their so called 3:00 pm in compliance with order from above!

When they closed Abuja airport, they used the closest international airport to consider the stress on passengers travelling to Abuja by road and so they diverted to Kaduna airport instead of diverting to Lagos. Now, ask yourself why didn't they divert the flight to Port Harcourt or Owerri if it must be diverted at all before 3:00pm which they gave?

The FAAN claimed if they had to divert flights,it would be to Port harcourt or Owerri intl. airports, so why ask the flight to go all the way to Lagos? At least Port Harcourt and Owerri airports are of international standard and closer for relatives to travel and pick up their loved ones.

These are some of the agenda against Igbo people that convinces you we must stand up and fight for our rights. I am not saying it should be done now unprepared, but nobody should habor any illusions about that eventuality. It is the only way to live as decent human beings and develop without their targeted mischief to keep our region in stone age.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OyiboUgbo04: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ImFortress(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Free Lance reporters needed, on politics, business, opinion and editorial. Contact me on 09057487679
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

Yes,

how much is needed to invest here please?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by whirlwind7(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Cjrane2:

They have started diverting all International flights coming into Enugu to Lagos.

My sister returning to Nigeria after almost 20 years abroad was dumped in Lagos airport yesterday without anyone to help her, after we were suddenly told they would close the airport before their so called 3:00 pm in compliance with order from above!

When they closed Abuja airport, they used the closest international airport to consider the stress on passengers travelling to Abuja by road and so they diverted to Kaduna airport instead of diverting to Lagos. Now, ask yourself why didn't they divert the flight to Port Harcourt or Owerri if it must be diverted at all before 3:00pm which they gave?

The FAAN claimed if they had to divert flights,it would be to Port harcourt or Owerri intl. airports, so why ask the flight to go all the way to Lagos? At least Port Harcourt and Owerri airports are of international standard and closer for relatives to travel and pick up their loved ones.

These are some of the agenda against Igbo people that convinces you we must stand up and fight for our rights. I am not saying it should be done now unprepared, but nobody should habor any illusions about that eventuality. It is the only way to live as decent human beings and develop without their targeted mischief to keep our region in stone age.

That's such a nasty thing to do!
What barbarism!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

how much is needed to invest here please?

I don't have the exact figure.
But i paid about N2,000,000.00 Naira ($5,000) to secure the land and other documents through my younger brother. Our area was south of the estate and presently still bushy. I will get some contact info and post it here.

I would also like an independent verification if you can tell us how much it cost you and which part of the estate you got your land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Whitehorse: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

I don't have the exact figure.
But i paid about N2,000,000.00 Naira ($5,000) to secure the land and other documents through my younger brother. Our area was south of the estate and presently still bushy. I will get some contact info and post it here.

I would also like an independent verification if you can tell us how much it cost you and which part of the estate you got your land.

Please is this for Heliu city? I am interested in the cost of getting a plot there...

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by londoner: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMma5w7oxks

This a good project but Nigerian state governments need to build their developments with greenery. Lawns, trees, flowers and shrubs.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ARROBA(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ethiopian Airbus 350 900, Thursday 29th of December 2017 at Enugu Airport.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6epQBdb_hw [/url]

Copied from Uche Wilson facebook page

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PDPGuy: 12:09am On Dec 31, 2017
^^
I thought the airport is closed. Or have they opened it without the knowledge of the media?

BTW, it’s nice that Ethiopian Airlines has brought the A350 to Enugu, which is a sign of increasing passenger numbers.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ARROBA(m): 1:23am On Dec 31, 2017
Passengers travelling out of Enugu airport on 30th December 2017.
Watch till the end and you will see that the passenger traffic is increasing.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3ric6YyLQg [/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (696) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.