Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1774596 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
rdokoye:

Would you rather he banned it outright? Because I don't see anything wrong here, he's asking for a database of all the herders

Just listen to yourself, database for herdsmen that are always on the move? database for herdsmen that the FG claimed are not even nigerians?

All these paid e-minions that keep defending our dumb governors, unu enwero uburu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by passion007: 1:02am On Feb 12, 2018
Memejem:
I’m igbo.

Ethiopian airlines is not a competitive airline for those of us in Canada.

I flew klm when I visited last year. And this year again I’m flying klm because of the long layover.

It’s a sad day when because someone doesn’t agree with you, you resort to calling me a traitor and afonja hell bent on destroying igbos.

I’m a proud igbo person. Who doesn’t find Ethiopian airlines compatible for ME. My goal is to enter Nigeria. Not fly Ethiopian airlines.

I’m sorry you weren’t able to see that in my comments.

I hope one day you can relax and stop abusing people who don’t do things the way you do. All your abusive words is counter-productive.

What exactly have I done or said to you that will make you believe I’m plotting against my own people.

Even in my earlier comment I stated im landing in port and driving the rest of the way to anambra. What is wrong in that? I discussed my own difficuties with the airline. I never once said anything against igbos in general.

Your post is superficial and upsetting, and I'll tell you why.

There is a sense of responsibility that most Igbos have toward AIIA. We have witnessed years of neglect, of traveling through decrepit federal roads in order to get to the airports in Lagos or Abuja. Grudgingly, AIIA was given international status. With no facilities to shoulder such a responsibility, it was almost certain the airport would crumble upon itself-it was only a matter of time.

Years have gone by, and the airport has held up against the smear campaign of the Lagos media who once opined Enugu was too dirty to host an international airport, and against the duplicity of the FG who denied other airlines entry into Enugu, while allowing new airlines leave to enter Kano, a city with far less international air traffic. Hence, most of us have come to stomach the slight inconvenience that is a 6-hour layover at Addis Ababa in order to give this airport a lifeline. Then, there's the independent thinkers like yourself who cannot be bothered to fly an airline struggling to find its feet on alien, inhospitable soil, who are enticed by the convenience of flying the Royal Dutch airline, and only waiting under an hour in Amsterdam. That certainly sounds far less tedious, and who could blame you for making a convenient choice.
What the rest of the guys on here are trying to say in the nicest of ways and in the politest language, is that your opinion on the matter is of limited benefit, hence no one wants to hear it. Moreso as your time is far too precious to be spent on a matter as pedestrian as planning your trip around the three days Ethiopian flies into Enugu, and as you won't be flying Ethiopian anyway, we are asking that you not kill the zeal of those who do. I believe that's not an unreasonable request.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Memejem: 4:50am On Feb 12, 2018
This forum is for those of us to share our own personal experience. If you took the time to read my comments you would’ve noted that for ME and those of us in Canada many of the Ethiopian airline flights come with long layovers that add up to OVER 24 hours, sometimes even more. Remember someone in Canada will have to catch a flight to a state in the U.S and then catch a flight to Addis Ababa, and then catch another flight that flies out to Enugu. What if someone has children? Think about how inconvenient that is. Very rarely was I able to find a flight from my city with a straight connect to adis. And the fact of the matter is, my goal is to go home, if I can help the airport that’s a bonus. But not my priority.

I discussed MY experience. I’m not killing the zeal of anyone here, unless that’s how they choose to see it. I never insulted anyone here other than share MY OWN experience before I was called a traitor and an afonja trying to break the igbo people. Just because I don’t find the options Ethiopian airlines has in MY AREA to be appealing to ME. Is they way I was addressed correct? Is that how you will teach your children and community members to behave to others?

If I lived in the United States it would be very convenient for me. But I don’t, and I’m sharing my own experience on the matter.

The fact that my”igboness” is put to question over a simple preference of flight is disgusting.

My own personal experince doesn’t have anything to do with what Lagos and other states and people are doing to a whole Enugu state and airport. And I shouldn’t be compared to them.

passion007:

There is a sense of responsibility that most Igbos have toward AIIA. We have witnessed years of neglect, of traveling through decrepit federal roads in order to get to the airports in Lagos or Abuja. Grudgingly, AIIA was given international status. With no facilities to shoulder such a responsibility, it was almost certain the airport would crumble upon itself-it was only a matter of time.

Years have gone by, and the airport has held up against the smear campaign of the Lagos media who once opined Enugu was too dirty to host an international airport, and against the duplicity of the FG who denied other airlines entry into Enugu, while allowing new airlines leave to enter Kano, a city with far less international air traffic. Hence, most of us have come to stomach the slight inconvenience that is a 6-hour layover at Addis Ababa in order to give this airport a lifeline. Then, there's the independent thinkers like yourself who cannot be bothered to fly an airline struggling to find its feet on alien, inhospitable soil, who are enticed by the convenience of flying the Royal Dutch airline, and only waiting under an hour in Amsterdam. That certainly sounds far less tedious, and who could blame you for making a convenient choice.
What the rest of the guys on here are trying to say in the nicest of ways and in the politest language, is that your opinion on the matter is of limited benefit, hence no one wants to hear it. Moreso as your time is far too precious to be spent on a matter as pedestrian as planning your trip around the three days Ethiopian flies into Enugu, and as you won't be flying Ethiopian anyway, we are asking that you not kill the zeal of those who do. I believe that's not an unreasonable request.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Memejem: 5:08am On Feb 12, 2018
Before you say I’m lying. Please have a look at this. Over 33 hours flight from my area to get to Enugu. 3 planes in total. Its how their system is set up. Most connecting flights will be through Washington from Toronto.

What would make my family and I choose this when we could take an Air France flight for example that is cheaper and half the travel time?

Please try and understand my experience before telling me that I’m being superficial and killing zeal. The politics of the airport with other tribes in Nigeria and the federal government have nothing to do with it.

passion007:

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAdeoye: 5:37am On Feb 12, 2018
passion007:

Please stop responding to that Afonja. The more you do, the more he thinks you are dumb and he has deceived you by merely claiming he is igbo. Let him use google translate to also write Igbo and think nobody knows about that too. Biko, Stop being deceived by their antics to be Igbo this or that. Just ignore them to spew their bitterness and hatred. We share a country with horribly hateful fellows we call "compatriots"

If you scroll back this thread a few pages, you will see where they argued Enugu was more expensive. Then they argued, ET was unsafe. Now they are arguing it has layover. They are sooooooooooo bitter. You could see for yourself that they mischivously closed down the airport in it's busiest week in December. Please do not let them deceive you by claiming they are Igbo this or that. The same people that conspired to kill Onitsha seaport using similar deceitful and totally false talk are having sleepless night with AIIA, Enugu. They want Igbo to have no access whatsoever to the outside world without first going to their region. That is why you must ignore their silly excuses and just do what needs to be done.

I have flow that route from USA about 4 times now and you rarely stay in Addis Ababa for more than 3-4 hours. Notice that he deliberately chose to begin his trip on Tuesday or Thursday so that he would have missed the Enugu bound flight and would then have a long layover. If you book such flight on ET website, they immediately suggest alternate days for your trip. If he could start a trip on 13th, he could very well start it on the 12 or the 14th and he won't have any long layover, but he chose 13th because he was very mischievous to claim there is a long layover. I started the trip on March 12th instead of 13th he mischievously chose. You can see for yourself that it is only in the return flight that you have more than 3 hours layover.

Layover at Addis Ababa is the shortest compared to using Air France or Virgin to Abuja or Lagos from USA. Infact in one trip i almost missed the Enugu flight because the layover was just 30 minutes from when the plane that brought us from Washington touched down in Addis Ababa. Usually the one hour layover from Washington DC is like 30-40 minutes because the Washington flight is always delayed.
Please don't let these wicked people deceive you. NEVER believe any word they say. They are out to deceive you out of their senseless undiluted hatred.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ARROBA(m): 6:02am On Feb 12, 2018
I agree with your analysis.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ARROBA(m): 6:03am On Feb 12, 2018
ChimaAdeoye:

Please stop responding to that Afonja. The more you do, the more he thinks you are dumb and he has deceived you by merely claiming he is igbo. Let him use google translate to also write Igbo and think nobody knows about that too. Biko, Stop being deceived by their antics to be Igbo this or that. Just ignore them to spew their bitterness and hatred. We share a country with horribly hateful fellows we call "compatriots"

If you scroll back this thread a few pages, you will see where they argued Enugu was more expensive. Then they argued, ET was unsafe. Now they are arguing it has layover. They are sooooooooooo bitter. You could see for yourself that they mischivously closed down the airport in it's busiest week in December. Please do not let them deceive you by claiming they are Igbo this or that. The same people that conspired to kill Onitsha seaport using similar deceitful and totally false talk are having sleepless night with AIIA, Enugu. They want Igbo to have no access whatsoever to the outside world without first going to their region. That is why you must ignore their silly excuses and just do what needs to be done.

I have flow that route from USA about 4 times now and you rarely stay in Addis Ababa for more than 3-4 hours. Notice that he deliberately chose to begin his trip on Tuesday or Thursday so that he would have missed the Enugu bound flight and would then have a long layover. If you book such flight on ET website, they immediately suggest alternate days for your trip. If he could start a trip on 13th, he could very well start it on the 12 or the 14th and he won't have any long layover, but he chose 13th because he was very mischievous to claim there is a long layover. I started the trip on March 12th instead of 13th he mischievously chose. You can see for yourself that it is only in the return flight that you have more than 3 hours layover.

Layover at Addis Ababa is the shortest compared to using Air France or Virgin to Abuja or Lagos from USA. Infact in one trip i almost missed the Enugu flight because the layover was just 30 minutes from when the plane that brought us from Washington touched down in Addis Ababa. Usually the one hour layover from Washington DC is like 30-40 minutes because the Washington flight is always delayed.
Please don't let these wicked people deceive you. NEVER believe any word they say. They are out to deceive you out of their senseless undiluted hatred.

I agree with your analysis 100%.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 6:28am On Feb 12, 2018
ChimaAdeoye:

If you scroll back this thread a few pages, you will see where they argued Enugu was more expensive. Then they argued, ET was unsafe. Now they are arguing it has layover. They are sooooooooooo bitter. You could see for yourself that they mischievously closed down the airport in it's busiest week in December. Please do not let them deceive you by claiming they are Igbo this or that. The same people that conspired to kill Onitsha seaport using similar deceitful and totally false talk are having sleepless night with AIIA, Enugu. They want Igbo to have no access whatsoever to the outside world without first going to their region. That is why you must ignore their silly excuses and just do what needs to be done.

GBAM!
It is futile to respond to afonjas. They swarm Igbo threads purely out of hate and look for poisonous words to vomit. They will continue lying and citing mischievous dates and fraudulent data to deceive the faint hearted. It is in their DNA to lie,cheat and deceive. Anyone who listens to them is responsible for his own funeral.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Memejem: 6:49am On Feb 12, 2018
You need to learn to read. I live in Toronto. Ethiopian airlines only operate on certain days in Toronto. You are free to go on the website yourself and put in flights from Toronto to Enugu.

I have nothing to prove to you. Not everyone lives in YOUR AREA.

You are a very hard headed individual who resorts to name calling and insults due to disagreements with others.

All this hatred because of a flight. Are you serious?

Is this how we igbos are to work together? Is this how we are to be one and reach common goals?

ChimaAdeoye:

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OyiboUgbo04: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Enugu State Gov. To Commence Maintenance work At Ebeano Turnel Enugu

http://easternreporter.com/2018/02/17/enugu-state-gov-commence-maintenance-work-ebeano-turnel-enugu/

10 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OyiboUgbo04: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Memejem:
You need to learn to read. I live in Toronto. Ethiopian airlines only operate on certain days in Toronto. You are free to go on the website yourself and put in flights from Toronto to Enugu.

I have nothing to prove to you. Not everyone lives in YOUR AREA.

You are a very hard headed individual who resorts to name calling and insults due to disagreements with others.

All this hatred because of a flight. Are you serious?

Is this how we igbos are to work together? Is this how we are to be one and reach common goals?

Oga if your problem is living in Toronto Canada, then this is what to do.

1. Book your flight on Ethiopian airline from Washington DC (Dulles) to Enugu.
2. Then book a separate flight on Porter airlines,American airlines, WestJet, Canada air or Delta to bring you from Toronto to Washington DC at least 2 hours before the ET Washington DC - Enugu flight is meant to leave. That way, you won't have the long layover you are worried about.

If you book from Toronto directly to Enugu on ET, you will be forced to use United airlines because that is the partner airline to ET in north America. So that will be the airline in your itinerary which will be crazy due to their once daily flights to Washington

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
OyiboUgbo04:
Enugu State Government commences work at Akwata Pedestrian bridge

http://easternreporter.com/2018/02/17/enugu-state-government-commences-work-akwata-pedestrian-bridge/

Governor Ugwuanyi is trying.
At least he completed this bridge and made it safe for schoold children to use it.

I pray he completes the International Conference Center too and sell Presidential Hotel Enugu, to a private sector hotelier. There are too many iconic structures just wasting in Enugu. Yet, if these things were available, Enugu can compete among cities hosting international conferences especially as it has an international airport.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Memejem: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
So now that you understand what I’ve been saying all this while. I would appreciate an acknowledgement/apology. Because they way you and some of the other members here have insulted me without trying to understand is such a disappointment.

Also, I would only book through another airline if it makes sense. If taking (west jet, air canada, porter) will cost me more than klm or delta, or Air France. I will not purchase the ticket.

That’s what I’ve been trying to say since the beginning.

cjrane:

Oga if your problem is living in Toronto Canada, then this is what to do.

1. Book your flight on Ethiopian airline from Washington DC (Dulles) to Enugu.
2. Then book a separate flight on Porter airlines,American airlines, WestJet, Canada air or Delta to bring you from Toronto to Washington DC at least 2 hours before the ET Washington DC - Enugu flight is meant to leave. That way, you won't have the long layover you are worried about.

If you book from Toronto directly to Enugu on ET, you will be forced to use United airlines because that is the partner airline to ET in north America. So that will be the airline in your itinerary which will be crazy due to their once daily flights to Washington

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 2:28am On Feb 18, 2018
Memejem:
So now that you understand what I’ve been saying all this while. I would appreciate an acknowledgement/apology. Because they way you and some of the other members here have insulted me without trying to understand is such a disappointment.

Also, I would only book through another airline if it makes sense. If taking (west jet, air canada, porter) will cost me more than klm or delta, or Air France. I will not purchase the ticket.

That’s what I’ve been trying to say since the beginning.

You that have been moving for pillar to goal post arguing senselessly to insinuate that Enugu route was not viable. Unfortunately for you, we have people in this thread that have flown the route from America several times and quickly punctured your lies. Afonjas like you will continue to play their deceitful game, but i'm glad our people are no longer deceived by our Shofisticated professional "advisers". There is no arguement in the world you people have not made against Akanu Ibiam Intl. airport, as if it is the only airport in Nigeria.Some of you even said Enugu international airport will kill domestic airlines! Why the desperate hate?

Anyhow, I was only making a suggestion for you.Since some of you are too daft to reason outside the box. You always think of a single way of doing things and believe you must follow only United Airlines to Washington which has the long layover where there are indeed other options.However, i know you are just another Afonja thinking that we can be deceived because you said "I'm Ibo" and i know you ain't planning to fly into Enugu and only here to spread unfounded lies.

Appreciate an Apology? grin grin grin grin O'l boy you need to have your head checked.You think i work for Ethiopian airlines?
If you like fly to Gambia or Lagos thinking you are hurting me, you will still PAY for night bus to the East or air flight to bring you to Enugu,Asaba or Owerri airport. Most times, you will even pay for hotel too because you will be travelling the next day after arrival and you will repeat the same process when you leave Nigeria. So wetin concern me if you fly Air France or KLM and land in Abuja, Niamey or Ndjamena? Please go ahead and land wherever you like. You MUST still find your way to the EAST. So land as far-away as possible from your destination.

Infact, the farther you land from your final destination, the more you will hurt me. So go ahead and land in Bangui to hurt me wella lol...
O'l boy Abeg park well. Ndi ala.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Memejem: 3:35am On Feb 18, 2018
You’re a troll.

I’m in Toronto. I’m not buying flight up and down just so I can enter Ethiopian airlines

You need a psychiatric evaluation

cjrane:

You that have been moving for pillar to goal post arguing senselessly to insinuate that Enugu route was not viable. Unfortunately for you, we have people in this thread that have flown the route from America several times and quickly punctured your lies. Afonjas like you will continue to play their deceitful game, but i'm glad our people are no longer deceived by our Shofisticated professional "advisers". There is no arguement in the world you people have not made against Akanu Ibiam Intl. airport, as if it is the only airport in Nigeria.Some of you even said Enugu international airport will kill domestic airlines! Why the desperate hate?

Anyhow, I was only making a suggestion for you.Since some of you are too daft to reason outside the box. You always think of a single way of doing things and believe you must follow only United Airlines to Washington which has the long layover where there are indeed other options.However, i know you are just another Afonja thinking that we can be deceived because you said "I'm Ibo" and i know you ain't planning to fly into Enugu and only here to spread unfounded lies.

Appreciate an Apology? grin grin grin grin O'l boy you need to have your head checked.You think i work for Ethiopian airlines?
If you like fly to Gambia thinking you are hurting me, you will still PAY for night bus to the East or air flight to bring you to Enugu,Asaba or Owerri airport. Most times, you will even pay for hotel too because you will be travelling the next day after arrival and you will repeat the same process when you leave Nigeria. So wetin concern me if you fly Air France or KLM and land in Niamey or Ndjamena? Please go ahead and land wherever you like. You MUST still find your way to the EAST. So land as far as possible.

Infact, the farther you land from your final destination, the more you will hurt me. So go ahead and land in Bangui to hurt me wella lol...
O'l boy Abeg park well. Ndi ala.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
OreMI22:

My brother, please forget about these Afonja people.
Hatred and their desperation to disadvantage the SE is a curse on them.

No Igbo person in the quest to "save money" will opt to land in Lagos or Abuja, pay for a hotel or inconvenience family people in those cities and then pay for another grueling 8-9 hours bus trip to the SouthEast. Then, repeat the same process again two or three weeks later when they are returning. That itinerary will add more than extra $400-500 dollars to their cost of reaching their final destination. So people that do it have other reasons other than saving money because it is definitely cheaper to land directly in Enugu.

Only an Afonja who lands in Lagos and drives to Ibadan or Abeokuta the same day will argue that you land in Lagos. They have no idea what easterners go through just to come back home into Nigeria and land in very faraway airports.

I already knew he was an Afonja. That is their typical behavior trying to claim other tribes because they know their intent is deceitful.

Only an Afonja would think he is doing an "Ibo" a favour by landing in Enugu.He never for 1 minute deceived me. I just wanted to be civil, that was why i explained to him alternative ways.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Daewang: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cjrane2:

I already knew he was an Afonja. That is their typical behavior trying to claim other tribes because they know their intent is deceitful. He never for 1 minute deceived me. I just wanted to be civil, that was why i explained to him alternative ways.

Nwannem I love the way you finished that afonja. Those people never have any good thing in mind towards Igbos. Their constant aim in life is the downfall and destruction of the Igbo race. We should not give them any space.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by B2mario(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
OyiboUgbo04:
Enugu State Gov. To Commence Maintenance work At Ebeano Turnel Enugu

http://easternreporter.com/2018/02/17/enugu-state-gov-commence-maintenance-work-ebeano-turnel-enugu/

Good one, continuity ensures development stability. God pls strengthen our leaders to do more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SGANIVA(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
this pedestrian bridge , the design is too local and is too high for elderly ones , this government should copy modern bridges that is accessible, safe for disable,young, and pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Memejem: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Is it that you don’t know how to read? Or are you the same person with multiple accounts.

I said I’m landing in PORT HARCOURT. Not Lagos.

The fact that you people are dragging this thing out and creating your own fight under the guise of tribalism let’s me know the kind of people you are.

All over the flight preferences of one person. LOL

To go and check flight from Toronto to Enugu you cannot do.

You’re sick in the head

OreMI22:

My brother, please forget about these Afonja people.
Hatred and their desperation to disadvantage the SE is a curse on them.

No Igbo person in the quest to "save money" will opt to land in Lagos or Abuja, pay for a hotel or inconvenience family people in those cities and then pay for another grueling 8-9 hours bus trip to the SouthEast. Then, repeat the same process again two or three weeks later when they are returning. That itinerary will add more than extra $400-500 dollars to their cost of reaching their final destination. So people that do it have other reasons other than saving money because it is definitely cheaper to land directly in Enugu.

Only an Afonja who lands in Lagos and drives easily to Ibadan or Abeokuta within 2 hours the same day will argue that you land in Lagos. They have no idea what easterners go through just to come back home into Nigeria and land in very faraway airports.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Memejem: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
There are truly MAD people in this forum.

All this kind of back and forth over one person deciding to land in port?

Ahahahahaha. It’s really paining them. Truly they cannot sleep because I’m going to land in port instead of Enugu

And the accounts that are so pained are the ones who are only obsessed with one topic

Using multiple account that belong to one broken man.

Ahahha

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Notmyproblem: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
I love the way you guys ignored that Afonja that was looking for cheap attention.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Memejem: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Too many fake troll accounts. Continue. All the accounts that all spew the SAME thing

I’ve realized your aim was just to frustrate me.

It’s ok. Continue

I have your time

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by pazienza(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2018
Wow!

Ndiigbo are finally awake.

I like how you guys handled this Canada flight issue.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Memejem: 12:56am On Feb 19, 2018
People who haven’t commentend in weeks outside of one topic are coming out

Continue

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Daewang: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2018
pazienza:
Wow!

Ndiigbo are finally awake.

I like how you guys handled this Canada flight issue.

If the thing likes it should land in Australia.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OyiboUgbo04: 11:49am On Feb 20, 2018
Gov. Ugwuanyi of Enugu State signs N103.5 billion 2018 Budget into Law

http://easternreporter.com/2018/02/20/gov-ugwuanyi-enugu-state-signs-n103-5-billion-2018-budget-law/

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OyiboUgbo04: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Progress on the Akwata bridge.
Well done ENSG...

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
Remote interior roads...coming up...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (694) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.