Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1778538 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Purehuman(m): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Cooly100:

I had advise the state assemblies pass a law to make properties owners reduce the red earth in the environs by planting grass and trees or using concrete slabs to reduce the menace of the red earth and dust...as new neighbourhoods emerge...so as not to repeat what we have in the old neighbour hoods. With time all the old areas will be covered. That's how European cities started.

When will our states have this kind of roads with beautiful walkways. Mehn, we live in different planets o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Yyeske:
Anambra isn't and shouldn't be included, you guys don't like us and the feeling is getting mutual.
Get lost out of this place with your backwater mentality. The last time i checked, there are thousands of Anambra people on this forum and you're just but one. You definitely won't be missed. I'm tired of taking BS from people like you who whine all day like little children. Which Igbo state has not been insulted one way or another. Has Anambra received the kind of insult that Ebonyi has received? If anybody should be angry, it is our brothers from Ebonyi who have been derided like forever.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
whirlwind7:

I don't think this is wise.

Remember what happened when IPOB and its rallies gathered momentum?
Several dissenting voices arose. Not just from the average man on the streets, but some renowned political figures as well.

Let this thread be restricted to the 5 Igbo states. Including people who always feel like they are being coaxed to join their Igbo brethren would be counter productive at this stage.

If we all agree that the 1914 amalgamation of Nigeria was a horrible error, why should we do something almost similar, or along those lines?
A good product sells itself. If the main Igbo states get their act together with a strong regional integration, neighboring non igbo speaking states will call for referendum to be assimilated.

A maiden who makes herself presentable will attract multitude of suitors. The headache isn't to bring back erring or lost kinsmen, especially when they didn't ask for it. The issue is to get our acts right, and they will seek us out.
This has always been my submission. Let's not cause unnecessary distractions.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
spyder880:

Ok, but it will be better in the new Pan Igbo thread.
I think you should still go ahead with the Ebonyi thread. Let's use the Pan Igbo thread for not just pictures but to discuss development issues and proffer solutions.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Handsomegod(m): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Afam4eva:

This has always been my submission. Let's not cause unnecessary distractions.
And who has ever changed falsehood and negative profiling by playing safe? Who has ever brought a new order or changed a status quo in Nigeria by playing safe? This is a critical time for us as Igbos to key into the current renaissance and awakening and address the madness that has always been projected against us once and for all. I gave instances in my previous posts why an all inclusive thread on Igbos should be created. Anioma and Oshimili are already secured. Many Kwales and Ukwuani's are rediscovering their roots and getting out of the self inflicted folly of identity crises. The above are my informed opinions on Spyder's plan. Ndewo nu!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofodirinwa: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
If there's a pan igbo thread, the rest of the state threads will die. Just make an Ebonyi thread and and Abia thread and we're complete. You can add Delta (Asaba) and Rivers as well

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
If there's a pan igbo thread, the rest of the state threads will die. Just make an Ebonyi thread and and Abia thread and we're complete. You can add Delta (Asaba) and Rivers as well
This is not just a picture thread. Its a thread for us to discuss pan Igbo issues. Has the thousands of other Igbos related threads killed the state threads?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by NonsoWow: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
I support Yyeske. Spyder880 kindly leave Anambra out of any so-called pan Igbo thread you want to create. Outsiders won't tell the Anambra story truthfully like Anambra indigenes would. Envious lots share borders with us.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by whirlwind7(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Handsomegod:
No sir. I completely disagree. One of the most vocal and active President General of Ohanzeze Ndi Igbo is Ralph Uwechue,an Anioma Man. The present Secretary of Ohaneze is an Ikwerre Man. Ohaneze meetings are well attended by Paramount Rulers from both Anioma and Rivers. There are many online fora promoting an all inclusive Igbo nation including Proudly Anioma:Proudly Igbo and Proudly Rivers,Proudly Igbo fora on facebook. Those efforts were started by brethren who wished to changed the current divide and conquer narratives. The truth will also attract opposition and dissent but it will always prevail. Creating a thread here which will also include historical presentations will help to address these falsehoods. Trolls will always come to derail it but facts are sacrosanct and available to diffuse their errors. Spyder please proceed.

You are free to disagree.

Even so, it isn't this thread proposed by Spyder880 that will be the deciding factor for bringing in to the fold those who believe they have no place, or would not be fully represented in a sovereign Igbo state.

I don't think it was what Spyder intended when he developed the idea for that thread. What you're asking for calls for a deeper probing of the concerned people's expectations and reservations. It is an issue more sensitive than a thread on a public forum such as this can handle. You know how it will definitely turn out here, with a whole bunch of misfits and trolls coming into it.
This thread isn't meant to address that. I may be wrong though.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
My good people, I am listening to all your points and taking notes. I am also taking note of the voting on page 554 and its 15-0 in favourof the new pan Igbo thread. Meanwhile I am at Abakaliki right now, trying to interview one man.

Thank you all.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SoNature(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
NonsoWow:
I support Yyeske. Spyder880 kindly leave Anambra out of any so-called pan Igbo thread you want to create. Outsiders won't tell the Anambra story truthfully like Anambra indigenes would. Envious lots share borders with us.

Nwanne, I n'ako aja mbele

The instruction is to vote not to make troubles

Minority will always have their say, but majority will always have their way.

Don't forget that nairaland.com still has Rule 2 for you lots.

Spyder880, please go ahead because the overwhelmed majority is right behind you

Anambra is bigger than two persons

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SoNature(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Yyeske:
Anambra isn't and shouldn't be included, you guys don't like us and the feeling is getting mutual.

Akuko! Anambra must be included.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by LORDVLADPUTIN: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Handsomegod:
Oga Spider Please proceed with this noble idea. Ensure you don't leave any part of Igboland in this project. From Ignake+Anioma to PH up to Igbo speaking parts of Benue and Kogi states. Does it not bother us that Ijaws in Ondo state are accepted as members of Ijaw Nation. Same as Yoruba's in Kogi,Kwara and Edo states accepted as full Yorbas but the narrative from mainstream political coven is that Igbos are only ensconed within the South East alone and we see our people buying into the divide and conquer trash! Time to pull down that stronghold. Old maps of Igboland and classified documents are available. Time to recapture our lands and promote the truth. Truth is the biggest casualty of One Nigeria! Tueh

I LORDVLADPUTIN completely Agree few invalid cockroaches may try to sow discord but it is our collective duty to ignore them n forge ahead

Let us bond n bind together
Let us gather what was scattered
Let us break that jinx of artificially orchestrated political division with our full blooded igbo brothers outside the so called 5 Igbo states

Invalids like nonsoWOW and lightweights like yeske should b completely ignored they have no place here .infact I think they are moles planted in our midst to bring disunity....... Their type abound n they are not unique to any tribe. Yoruba have their fair share in people like afonja n d new emir of iwo

An enemy trying to conquer a people will do so easily by planting traitorous moles n little worms lik nonsoWOW chino yeske n co...... People like rochas, loretthe onochie,amechi ngige DG VON okechukwu are d big shot n willing tools

In mathematics worms like nonsoWOW n yseke will b rounded off cos they are less valuable than d paper their names occupy

Am a very civilized person I have observe for a long time these 2little stubborn swine come to cause trouble n i see people try to pacify them

I thank d great n very proactive OP spyder880 n other significant contributors and well meaning igbo people n guest who HAV our interest at heart.

OP sir plis materialize d noble idea we are behind u

Dalu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by NonsoWow: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Any attempt to include Anambra in your fake thread because wawa people voted so will be resisted. Anambra and wawa people have nothing in common. Lesser igbos are envious and hateful towards Anambra and will not want to project our supremacy accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by LORDVLADPUTIN: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
NonsoWow:
Any attempt to include Anambra in your fake thread because wawa people voted so will be resisted. Anambra and wawa people have nothing in common. Lesser igbos are envious and hateful towards Anambra and will not want to project our supremacy accordingly.

I just want to address this once and for all... I have every conviction that this worm NonsoWow does not have a single drop of the sacred Igbo blood in him or her or herhim(I suspect IT grin (the little worm) is an abandoned she*male shocked)

Any proudly igbo person even if your gray matter is the size of a native fowl aka okuko Igbo can easily see through his poorly contrived scheme so Igbos from Enugu and anambra fight themselves......

In fact at this point in time if u can still fall for his little tricks it means you are really slow cry. I BU EWU angry

We can tackle him by starving him of attention he desperately crave.

ANYONE WHO FALLS FOR HIS TRICKS BY ATTACKING ENUGU OR ANAMBRA IS A WASTED SPERM undecided QED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Purehuman:

When will our states have this kind of roads with beautiful walkways. Mehn, we live in different planets o.

We still have some way to go...Not too long though.

First pic is 042, Nigeria

Second is Francheville, France

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Cooly100:

We still have some way to go...Not too long.

First pic is 042, Nigeria

Second is Francheville, France
Yes, we have a long way to go but you don't go picking two random pictures from two different places for the sake of comparison.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
Afam4eva:

Yes, we have a long way to go but you don't go picking two random pictures from two different places for the sake of comparison.

Yes, random...but near similar...we should aim for the best. How else do you want to compare?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
NonsoWow:
Lol@ supremacy... Over who?
Ina achara m motor?, your type don't make money in all the market in Anambra state (if at all u know where Anambra state is located ), except for tax force like what we have in NASPA and the rest in ANSEPA as a useful idiotts.
Real Anambraians don't have time to harbor such hatred for their fellow countrymen.
Here in Nnewi everybody feels at home because real men are busy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by DawatNama(m): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Yyeske:
My Igala brother, you are welcomed anytime.

God forbid, Igala people are disgusting. Stop forcing yourself on Anambra people grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
LORDVLADPUTIN:

I just want to address this once and for all... I have every conviction that this worm NonsoWow does not have a single drop of the sacred Igbo blood in him or her or herhim(I suspect IT grin (the little worm) is an abandoned she*male shocked)

Any proudly igbo person even if your gray matter is the size of a native foul aka okuko Igbo can easily see through his poorly contrived scheme so Igbos from Enugu and anambra fight themselves......

In fact at this point in time if u can still fall for his little tricks it means you are really slow cry. I BU EWU angry

We can tackle him by starving him of attention he desperately crave.

ANYONE WHO FALLS FOR HIS TRICKS BY ATTACKING ENUGU OR ANAMBRA IS A WASTED SPERM undecided QED
Bros ebi like say you dey read my mind. Scroll down and read my post.
That 'worm' or 'himshe' grin is not one of us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Igboid: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
NonsoWow:

And who made impostors like both of you, who aren't even Igbos, spokespersons for Ndi Anambra?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by LORDVLADPUTIN: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Handsomegod:
No sir. I completely disagree. One of the most vocal and active President General of Ohanzeze Ndi Igbo is Ralph Uwechue,an Anioma Man. The present Secretary of Ohaneze is an Ikwerre Man. Ohaneze meetings are well attended by Paramount Rulers from both Anioma and Rivers. There are many online fora promoting an all inclusive Igbo nation including Proudly Anioma:Proudly Igbo and Proudly Rivers,Proudly Igbo fora on facebook. Those efforts were started by brethren who wished to changed the current divide and conquer narratives. The truth will also attract opposition and dissent but it will always prevail. Creating a thread here which will also include historical presentations will help to address these falsehoods. Trolls will always come to derail it but facts are sacrosanct and available to diffuse their errors. Spyder please proceed.

I completely agree with u nothing else to add.....
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by BankeSmalls(f): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
Igboid:

And who made impostors like both of you, who aren't even Igbos, spokespersons for Ndi Anambra?

NonsoWow and Yyeske are same person using other numerous monikers to try and derail all Igbo threads. He has always been a failure, and will continue to fail. Only those who don't know him will think he is from Anambra. Anambra my state cannot birth that type of shameless efulefus grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by LORDVLADPUTIN: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:

NonsoWow and Yyeske are same person using other numerous monikers to try and derail all Igbo threads. He has always been a failure, and will continue to fail. Only those who don't know him will think he is from Anambra. Anambra my state cannot birth that type of shameless efulefus grin

GBAM!!! VERY CORRECT U NAILED TOO HARD DAT D NAIL GOT BURIED grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
This one I'm hearing a new pan-Igbo thread. Whoever brought up that idea should be crowned Igwe Igbo nairaland. Good job Spider!

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (696) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.