Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1774557 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Igboid:

And who made impostors like both of you, who aren't even Igbos, spokespersons for Ndi Anambra?
But it baffles me how imposters like those two have stood the test of time here. Methink both Nonsowow, Yeske and Chino are all operated by the same group who wants our disunity. But they've failed in their mission. Though they understand Igbo language quite well, but none of them are Igbo by blood. It's obvious that those trio are not even from Anambra state. I think it's high time Seun introduces real identification just like Facebook to enable us catch these imposter red handed.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Igboid: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
NonsoWow:
See the insecure wawa lowlives swarming my mention. I repeat that Anambra and wawa people have nothing in common. We are worlds apart. The average Anambra family uses wawa and abakaliki people as househelps, gate-keepers, labourers, farm workers and messengers. Any attempt by lesser igbos to create a fake pan-Igbo thread that includes Anambra in the mix will be stoutly resisted. Anambra will not be part of of an evil backstabbing gang-up by hateful and envious neighbours. Imo people already showed their hate by rejecting Anambra bishop. Wawa people don't want Anambra to be declared oil producing state. Abians sacked Anambra teachers from their civil service. Ebonyi/abakaliki people are all over anambra committing crime. The hate of our inferior neighbours is real.

Bla bla bla
You sound like a broken record.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by horsepower101: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
To be totally honest, nairaland is the worst place to discuss igbo development.

If our people had our own forum to keep enemies of progress at bay. It would be easier.

We have so many people trying hard to cause confusion among us.

But if majority of igbos continue to go to nairaland, then we don't have a choice but to stick with it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by BENARI: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=NonsoWow post=66887991]See the insecure wawa lowlives swarming my mention. I repeat that Anambra and wawa people have nothing in common. We are worlds apart. The average Anambra family uses wawa and abakaliki people as househelps, gate-keepers, labourers, farm workers and messengers. Any attempt by lesser igbos to create a fake pan-Igbo thread that includes Anambra in the mix will be stoutly resisted. Anambra will not be part of of an evil backstabbing gang-up by hateful and envious neighbours. Imo people already showed their hate by rejecting Anambra bishop. Wawa people don't want Anambra to be declared oil producing state. Abians sacked Anambra teachers from their civil service. Ebonyi/abakaliki people are all over anambra committing crime. The hate of our inferior neighbours is real. [/quotel]

What a Shame! If you're an Igbo person and wrote this, then, I'm sorry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by LBanks(m): 12:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Good concept @ Spyder880
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 6:51am On Apr 21, 2018
horsepower101:
To be totally honest, nairaland is the worst place to discuss igbo development.

If our people had our own forum to keep enemies of progress at bay. It would be easier.

We have so many people trying hard to cause confusion among us.

But if majority of igbos continue to go to nairaland, then we don't have a choice but to stick with it.
We're using Nairaland because of the reach it provides.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SoNature(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2018
LORDVLADPUTIN:

EVERY TRIBE IN NIGERIA DETEST THE IGBOs COS WE EXCEL IN THEIR MIDST..

Please let's be mindful of the comments we make online because we may never know who's reading them.

We still have allies in south south (both political allies and family). Just imagine how they would feel when they read stuff like this.

Besides I don't believe every tribe in Nigeria detest the Igbos.

When you think of a people surrounded by enemies, you think of the Israeli. Sincerely, we don't have a similar situation in the Nigeria. We need our neighbors just like they need us; it's a symbiotic relationship.

While it's normal for a native deviant to be envious of a prosperous visitor(migrant), using detest is a wrong choice of word.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Chiwude:
But it baffles me how imposters like those two have stood the test of time here. Methink both Nonsowow, Yeske and Chino are all operated by the same group who wants our disunity. But they've failed in their mission. Though they understand Igbo language quite well, but none of them are Igbo by blood. It's obvious that those trio are not even from Anambra state. I think it's high time Seun introduces real identification just like Facebook to enable us catch these imposter red handed.
Your headache, come remove my Igboness and Omambala blood then.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2018
Igboid:

Bla bla bla
You sound like a broken record.
He said the real facts
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2018
Afam4eva:

Get lost out of this place with your backwater mentality. The last time i checked, there are thousands of Anambra people on this forum and you're just but one. You definitely won't be missed. I'm tired of taking BS from people like you who whine all day like little children. Which Igbo state has not been insulted one way or another. Has Anambra received the kind of insult that Ebonyi has received? If anybody should be angry, it is our brothers from Ebonyi who have been derided like forever.
Do not allow me to descend on you, go settle scores with Ndiebonyi and leave Anambra alone
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Afam4eva:

I think you should still go ahead with the Ebonyi thread. Let's use the Pan Igbo thread for not just pictures but to discuss development issues and proffer solutions.
Go on with the useless thread but leave Anambra out of it because I will personally destroy it
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2018
NonsoWow:
I support Yyeske. Spyder880 kindly leave Anambra out of any so-called pan Igbo thread you want to create. Outsiders won't tell the Anambra story truthfully like Anambra indigenes would. Envious lots share borders with us.
Do not mind those haters.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2018
SoNature:

Akuko! Anambra must be included.
Anambra is out
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2018
LORDVLADPUTIN:

I LORDVLADPUTIN completely Agree few invalid cockroaches may try to sow discord but it is our collective duty to ignore them n forge ahead

Let us bond n bind together
Let us gather what was scattered
Let us break that jinx of artificially orchestrated political division with our full blooded igbo brothers outside the so called 5 Igbo states

Invalids like nonsoWOW and lightweights like yeske should b completely ignored they have no place here .infact I think they are moles planted in our midst to bring disunity....... Their type abound n they are not unique to any tribe. Yoruba have their fair share in people like afonja n d new emir of iwo

An enemy trying to conquer a people will do so easily by planting traitorous moles n little worms lik nonsoWOW chino yeske n co...... People like rochas, loretthe onochie,amechi ngige DG VON okechukwu are d big shot n willing tools

In mathematics worms like nonsoWOW n yseke will b rounded off cos they are less valuable than d paper their names occupy

Am a very civilized person I have observe for a long time these 2little stubborn swine come to cause trouble n i see people try to pacify them

I thank d great n very proactive OP spyder880 n other significant contributors and well meaning igbo people n guest who HAV our interest at heart.

OP sir plis materialize d noble idea we are behind u

Dalu

Yyeske will continue to be your nightmare, exclude Anambra from any pan Igbo trash for now
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2018
LORDVLADPUTIN:

I just want to address this once and for all... I have every conviction that this worm NonsoWow does not have a single drop of the sacred Igbo blood in him or her or herhim(I suspect IT grin (the little worm) is an abandoned she*male shocked)

Any proudly igbo person even if your gray matter is the size of a native fowl aka okuko Igbo can easily see through his poorly contrived scheme so Igbos from Enugu and anambra fight themselves......

In fact at this point in time if u can still fall for his little tricks it means you are really slow cry. I BU EWU angry

We can tackle him by starving him of attention he desperately crave.

ANYONE WHO FALLS FOR HIS TRICKS BY ATTACKING ENUGU OR ANAMBRA IS A WASTED SPERM undecided QED
Really?
That Ndianambra pay differently for land in Nike Enugu is what? Don't just allow us spill out our anger against you supposed Igbo brothers, I just don't want to go further than this.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 7:57am On Apr 21, 2018
achi4u:
Lol@ supremacy... Over who?
Ina achara m motor?, your type don't make money in all the market in Anambra state (if at all u know where Anambra state is located ), except for tax force like what we have in NASPA and the rest in ANSEPA as a useful idiotts.
Real Anambraians don't have time to harbor such hatred for their fellow countrymen.
Here in Nnewi everybody feels at home because real men are busy.
You will soon be deported from Nnewi back to Abakaliki so you can understand
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2018
DawatNama:

God forbid, Igala people are disgusting. Stop forcing yourself on Anambra people grin grin grin grin
If Anambra talk, you kip kwayet
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2018
Igboid:

And who made impostors like both of you, who aren't even Igbos, spokespersons for Ndi Anambra?
Are you Igbo?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2018
BankeSmalls:

NonsoWow and Yyeske are same person using other numerous monikers to try and derail all Igbo threads. He has always been a failure, and will continue to fail. Only those who don't know him will think he is from Anambra. Anambra my state cannot birth that type of shameless efulefus grin
Anambra wannabe, you are not welcomed to our great state, ji de ya.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Purehuman(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2018
Is it the same Anambra state I came from that someone is personalizing? If you do not like the idea, kindly stay off the thread. My great great great great great great grandfather and mother were from Anambra, so me supporting the pan-igbo thread as an Anambra man is tenable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2018
Purehuman:
Is it the same Anambra state I came from that someone is personalizing? If you do not like the idea, kindly stay off the thread. My great great great great great great grandfather and mother were from Anambra, so me supporting the pan-igbo thread as an Anambra man is tenable.

My great great great grandfather is of pure Omambala blood with his Nri ancestry flowing in him and down to me so you can as well keep your ideas to yourself.
Just keep Anambra out of that crap because it will be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Develpeast: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2018
spyder880:
You can see the open drains by the new road works......

These people just do not want to spend money on quality drainage system. Why are we still building these kinds of drainage systems in 2018. Who did we offend to the extent that this is the only thing we can come up with.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by B2mario(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Chiwude:

I understand Hausa and can claim Hausa to some extend to cause disunity. But the precious question is, what's my benefit?

Anybody who resides in Igboland can speak and understand. Chino and co. are not Igbo. you can quote.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MXrap: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Your father is hausa

[s]
B2mario:

understand Hausa and can claim Hausa to some extend to cause disunity. But the precious question is, what's my benefit?
Anybody who resides in Igboland can speak and understand. Chino and co. are not Igbo. you can quote.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by B2mario(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2018
NonsoWow:
See the insecure wawa lowlives swarming my mention. I repeat that Anambra and wawa people have nothing in common. We are worlds apart. The average Anambra family uses wawa and abakaliki people as househelps, gate-keepers, labourers, farm workers and messengers. Any attempt by lesser igbos to create a fake pan-Igbo thread that includes Anambra in the mix will be stoutly resisted. Anambra will not be part of of an evil backstabbing gang-up by hateful and envious neighbours. Imo people already showed their hate by rejecting Anambra bishop. Wawa people don't want Anambra to be declared oil producing state. Abians sacked Anambra teachers from their civil service. Ebonyi/abakaliki people are all over anambra committing crime. The hate of our inferior neighbours is real.

Pls your essay is not complete. You failed to include Imo state.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2018
B2mario:

I understand Hausa and can claim Hausa to some extend to cause disunity. But the precious question is, what's my benefit?

Crap

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MXrap: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2018
The so called people that claim to be Igbos particularly this dunce called B2mario from Abia, are the ones derailing the thread.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Xander85: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Develpeast:

These people just do not want to spend money on quality drainage system. Why are we still building these kinds of drainage systems in 2018. Who did we offend to the extent that this is the only thing we can come up with.

Nwanne, the thing tire persin! I'm glad i'm not the only one complaining of this lest i be accused of being a fusspot.

Besides the fact that like you stated developers of new estates just want to cut corners to save money, i reckon the major reason is that there's a lack of effective building and town planning laws in the entire country, not just states in the South East.

When i see some of these pics of new and upcoming areas, i tend to wonder just what it is the owner/developer is actually investing in by way of initial surveying of the area and mapping out of plots, provision of a central sewage system, provision of underground or just covered drains/gutters, underground fibre-optics and electricity cabling, provision of open green areas and parks where families can go and chill under the trees and have a good quality of life, and organised tree panting on the new streets and avenues.

As it is now, what happens is that a investor just gets approval from the state ministry concerned and then starts selling land willy-nilly. I even doubt if there's any environmental impact assessment done so houses are not built on water channels, flood plains or protected areas.

Go and see what Apkaka Forest that the colonial gov't mapped out in the then outskirts of Onitsha has become today....all built up haphazardly in the name of development. It was meant to serve as a lush green area where the citys residents could go and be one with nature....where nature could thrive....a place which would have served as the lungs of the city to help it breath. If Nigerians owned and occupied the area called London today, i can guarantee you there'd be no Green Park, Hyde Park, etc....they'd all be built up areas.

Our present crop of leaders seem to have no appreciation for nature and order. Quite sad really. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (694) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.