Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1778863 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yyeske:
You will soon be deported from Nnewi back to Abakaliki so you can understand
Deported?
Your case is very difficult.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
achi4u:
Deported?
Your case is very difficult.
You will understand soon
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yyeske:
You will understand soon
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofuzo: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Chiwude:
But it baffles me how imposters like those two have stood the test of time here. Methink both Nonsowow, Yeske and Chino are all operated by the same group who wants our disunity. But they've failed in their mission. Though they understand Igbo language quite well, but none of them are Igbo by blood. It's obvious that those trio are not even from Anambra state. I think it's high time Seun introduces real identification just like Facebook to enable us catch these imposter red handed.
Cowardly statements like yours is what gave this useless anambra BOYI the impetus to come here, day in and day and insult you people. Instead of you guys putting him in his place, you created a narrative that the guy must not be igbo, or that he was being provoked by abagworo. Of course he's igbo alright. There are actually some anambra people that think like him. This nonsense that abagworo is ikwerre and whatever name this other guy call himself is igala should stop henceforth. It's a diversion you guys created to avoid confronting this sick psychotic demented useless anambra BOYI. As far as I'm concerned, abagworo have not said or done anything to provoke anyone. The guy have a right to criticize anambra or any other igbo state. I've done it several times on the vanguard comment section. As a matter of fact, I'm the only one that post comments on issues regarding governance in the south east on the vanguard forum. In the last gubernatorial election in anambra state, I vehemently campaigned against the re-election of obiano for gross underperformance. The only thing that some of his supporters continuously pointed out was his payment of salaries as at, and when due. I was marvelled that the good people of anambra state was satisfied with such measly achievement. Other than that, there was really nothing on the ground since Peter Obi left almost five years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MXrap: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Bitter old man. This is pure witchcraft, you mean you are more interested in Anambra than you are in your own state? Tufia.

Now mention your state and let us compare notes in all indices of development. It is only that basis that we shall reel out what Obiano did on ground.

I am sure people from your state will be dreaming daily to have an OBIANO.

[s]
Ofuzo:

Cowardly statements like yours is what gave this useless anambra BOYI the impetus to come here, day in and day and insult you people. Instead of you guys putting him in his place, you created a narrative that the guy must not be igbo, or that he was being provoked by abagworo. Of course he's igbo alright. There are actually some anambra people that think like him. This nonsense that abagworo is ikwerre and whatever name this other guy call himself is igala should stop henceforth. It's a diversion you guys created to avoid confronting this sick psychotic demented useless anambra BOYI. As far as I'm concerned, abagworo have not said or done anything to provoke anyone. The guy have a right to criticize anambra or any other igbo state. I've done it several times on the vanguard comment section. As a matter of fact, I'm the only one that post comments on issues regarding governance in the south east on the vanguard forum. In the last gubernatorial election in anambra state, I vehemently campaigned against the re-election of obiano for gross underperformance. The only thing that some of his supporters continuously pointed out was his payment of salaries as at, and when due. I was marvelled that the good people of anambra state was satisfied with such measly achievement. Other than that, there was really nothing on the ground since Peter Obi left almost five years ago.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
MXrap:
Bitter old man. This is pure witchcraft, you mean you are more interested in Anambra than you are in your own state? Tufia.

Now mention your state and let us compare notes in all indices of development. It is only that basis that we shall reel out what Obiano did on ground.

[s][/s]
You shouldn't had bothered yourself about that one, just remain cool and calm for now.
Since they don't want this thread to go on peacefully but calling on Ndianambra as if their lives depend on it, we must wedge their madness here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
achi4u:
Mtcheeeeew
You no fit talk, lele! Try any trash in Nnewi now and see the next move by Obiano.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Igboid: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
MXrap:

[s][/s]

This Mxrap, Ofugo , Yyeske and NonsoWawa accounts belong to one and same person.
I hope by now, Ndiigbo had understood how these people work.

We need to be wiser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Igboid:

Don't be naive.
That account was created by same NonsoWawa impostor, to continue his job of puting confusion and disunity in Igbo camp.
That account Ofugo, was created today, just for the same purpose.

We need to be wiser.
Prove your assertion or forever hold your peace.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 12:54am On Apr 22, 2018
Igboid:

This Mxrap, Ofugo , Yyeske and NonsoWawa accounts belong to one and same person.

We need to be wiser.
I laffs, go hug the nearest wet transformer biko.
One thing I find funny about you so called 'Igbo supremacists' is that you feel more Igbo than other Igbos who have a divergent view, when you learn to accommodate the view of others, then we'll know you are ready for the Igbo nation.
If you dare, come peel off the Nri DNA from my system and push me out of Nkpor where I live. Go tell my Umunna in Nibo, Awka south LGA that I'm afonja and aboki.
Couples, best of friends, siblings etc once in a while have differences but come together, you guys feel every Igbo man, woman, child must always think alike.
Do you think you are more passionate about Biafra than me? It's the dream of most Igbos but IPOB way is a no no to me.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2018
Igboid:

We need to be wiser.
You are right bro, we are wiser. Their psychological warfare has failed.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2018
Igboid:

Bla bla bla
You sound like a broken record.

You people should stop replying them.

I donot reply them myself no matter what they type, heck, I don't even read through their mentions.
Let's concentrate

And they are Igbo people
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Yyeske:
You no fit talk, lele! Try any trash in Nnewi now and see the next move by Obiano.
Odiegwu! Oburu so Obiano, ma Obiasaa grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
The constructed Ogonogoeji-Ndiagu-Akpugo rural road (from Atavu Bailey Bridge to Afor Onovo), which was flagged off exactly two months today (February 22, 2018)

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
The Ebonyi bridge in Ikem, Isi-Uzo Local Government Area, nearing completion.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
The ongoing extension work on Amurri road, Nkanu West Local Government Area - a long neglected road that had never experienced any form of development in the past 100 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by AlNur: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Cooly100:

...and who is patronising you with childish complex...

Go to Anambra thread and see my comments...

Not everyone is sick and have morbid complexes...
please can I get link of Anambra thread?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by AlNur: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Yyeske:
I agree with everything you said but Chino is 100% Igbo but I've not ascertained that of Abagworo, he could be as well. Just because they misbehave does not remove their Igboness, everyone can't behave and think alike.
Abagworo is not Igbo. Someone just shared a thread on kano state and I saw Abagworo shading SS/SE that none have such gigantic project after all the oil. Can an Igbo person shade his region on a kano thread?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SoNature(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
AlNur:
Abagworo is not Igbo. Someone just shared a thread on kano state and I saw Abagworo shading SS/SE that none have such gigantic project after all the oil. Can an Igbo person shade his region on a kano thread?

Even though I agree that he's not Igbo, what he has said is true.

I find governors in south south states particularly annoying, esp those of Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Delta

Those guys have a lot of money to play around with

If you see a picture of Dubai of 1987 and that of now, you will so amazed at the level of development

Nigerian government is wasteful

S/South governors are the worst in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:09am On Apr 23, 2018
Digitron , well done

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofodirinwa: 4:50am On Apr 23, 2018
You people are still talking about governors
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by danuzochukwu: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
please my people, I need a recent pictures of some infrastructural development in nsukka town especially opi- nsukka road.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cooly100:

We still have some way to go...Not too long though.

First pic is 042, Nigeria

Second is Francheville, France

Let's try that again

1st picture 042, Enugu

2nd picture franchneville, France

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Make I just drop

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
I love what they did to ngwo park

2nd picture, streets beside ngwo

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Finally they have repaired this road, used to be an eyesore...even okadas cant pass it

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Let's try that again

1st picture 042, Enugu

2nd picture franchneville, France

Side walks to remove the red earth and dirt should be used like the pic in France.

Gradually we shall get there.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Is like eswama has decided to try and step up their game

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by shaibu123: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Any update?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Finally Enugu Diagnostic Center is ready,

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2018
Digitron:

Why always the green and white....

grin grin Red and black should be appropria...........oh wait, hell no, let them not try it oh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 1:23am On Apr 27, 2018
Digitron:

Beautiful!

The State Government should contact the World Health Organization and get into partnership about how to help equip the laboratory to become the WHO diagnostic lab for the region. This will help bring equipment and professional lab scientists to help train the local manpower.

WHO Global Laboratory strengthening project: http://www.who.int/ihr/lyon/hls/en/

Alternatively contact American CDC Global Health: https://www.cdc.gov/globalhealth/healthprotection/fieldupdates/winter-2017/joint-external-evaluation.html
This will help in their project to track diseases worldwide by equipping the lab to be capable of testing for all types of cancer, Ebola and other hard to diagnose conditions. UNTH and other teaching hospitals in the zone can also send specimens to the lab for accurate diagnosis instead of sending specimens to India for diagnosis of cancers and other conditions

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.