Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) (18415 Views)

Rihanna Almost Nude At Barbados Carnival With Boyfriend Lewis Hamilton / Rihanna Rocking To Timaya’s "Shake Your Bum Bum" / Best Man Loses Bride's Wedding Band At Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by afrikan(f): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2012
sholay2011: Eeehhhyahhh...RIP grandma...bur d woman looks kinda malnourished or smth...IMO...is she an HIV patient? and d woman black wella oh...kai! Rihanna...bokorihanna...

Are you a retard? The article clearly says she battled with cancer! Have respect for the elderly damn!
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by wandeay: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
Rihanna sef dey bleach
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
Wetin kill her ?
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
kayusfit: And why would this POO make the frontpage? Nairaland Modd should be beheaded i swear angry angry
this f00l again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Wetin kill her ?
GEJ BOIS...#bokoharam
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Xionez(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

SMH at some comments. Pathetic.
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
Small Spoilt Gurl Don Carry Granny Sell to Baphomet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2012
wandeay: y is it dat the rich are the ones infected with cancer, eg Gani Fawehinmi nd others, nw rihanna's grandma
They eat more of microwave foods.
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by cja4real: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
I am really surprised...didn't know that Rihanna was a family girl...for posting those pics, I commend her.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by oiseworld: 12:18am On Jul 02, 2012
RIP Mama, and sweet rest.
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 02, 2012
RIP!
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Ranoscky(m): 5:18am On Jul 02, 2012
She don try na, make she go rest in peace.
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by SAAD2(m): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2012
Is she d first old woman to die:-@let her die smootly
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2012
freecocoa: I find this post funny very grin grin.

So if you were the chief priest of the so called illuninati people,you'd accept a dying old woman as sacrifice?

Not saying her life isn't worth something but c'mon she's old and tired,accomplished most of what she was on earth for,if not all sef,what use will it be taking her almost over life?unless Rihanna sacrificed her to the said cult when she(granny) was still young and Rihanna still in the womb.

You people sure are funny o grin.

My friend am not saying she was sacrificed but asking meself whether the poor woman was sacrificed. When one is sacrificed, its actually the SOUL that matters. Its most-loved ones that the devil requests to be sacrificed to him/her. Example, 'LIVING IN BONDAGE' have u seen it?
Another thing you should know is that the devil doesn't value anyones achievements on earth, but their soul. Thats why the devil goes about buying "SOULs" cunningly. Yeah grandma may be old but the soul never ages. Am not a priest, but this is the much i know. Besides, we humans are known to be very heartless, especially for the desperados', which am thinking Rihanna is.
Read to be enlightened more, if u wish.
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2012
wandeay: Rihanna sef dey bleach

Guy, go spend time for the U.S. and ur own complexion go change. Rihanna no dey bleach, na money dey talk.
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2012
Korrection: stop the bashing...do you expect her to be fat? she is someones grandma..a popular figure for that matter...how many of us here saw our grandma? be constructive and dont attract curse to yourself...
well supported..............he be like say im no see his granny.
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by maryswags: 12:35am On Jul 03, 2012
kayusfit: And why would this POO make the frontpage? Nairaland Modd should be beheaded i swear angry angry

Kill urself! Na ur story for make front page! NL moderator beheaded or ur coconut head? Mumu square
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by maryswags: 12:36am On Jul 03, 2012
bomb-war:
ARE HER AGE MATES STILL ALIVE ? MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Wots d relevance of dis dumb question?? Odeee!
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by maryswags: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2012
sholay2011: Eeehhhyahhh...RIP grandma...bur d woman looks kinda malnourished or smth...IMO...is she an HIV patient? and d woman black wella oh...kai! Rihanna...bokorihanna...

Show us d pics of ur own grandma nawwww! If ure sensible uld remember wot aged ppl look like,moreover ppl like u self might be hiv positive! Arrant nonsense! Sum ppl on NL really need to fink b4 posting! Dis is so dumb! Uv just won urself an award..-d 'dumbest' post of d year!
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by maryswags: 12:49am On Jul 03, 2012
SA'AD:
Is she d first old woman to die:-@let her die smootly

Beef! U wish ur grandma got 2 dat age!
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by maryswags: 12:55am On Jul 03, 2012
Amynamerica: RIP Gran gran dolly! That hole visited ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 wks ago, And now ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ r dead Pls make sure she doesn't come near ur grave! AARU AI PEE once more.

If dey check ur records sumone like u will have a post in d coven! U dey judge another person! Who killed ur own grandma? Nor b u??
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by maryswags: 12:56am On Jul 03, 2012
frank pessu: 2wks b4 ha gran dolly death sh stats postin pix, sh belongs 2 d strongest cult in d world, hmmmmmm i nor trust dat gal oo

Dem say dem say! Where u der wen dey initiated rihanna in d cult? Ure talkin u can we trust u??
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by maryswags: 12:57am On Jul 03, 2012
vanstanzy:

My friend am not saying she was sacrificed but asking meself whether the poor woman was sacrificed. When one is sacrificed, its actually the SOUL that matters. Its most-loved ones that the devil requests to be sacrificed to him/her. Example, 'LIVING IN BONDAGE' have u seen it?
Another thing you should know is that the devil doesn't value anyones achievements on earth, but their soul. Thats why the devil goes about buying "SOULs" cunningly. Yeah grandma may be old but the soul never ages. Am not a priest, but this is the much i know. Besides, we humans are known to be very heartless, especially for the desperados', which am thinking Rihanna is.
Read to be enlightened more, if u wish.

How did u know all these if ure not a cultist?? Hmmm experience ooh!
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by maryswags: 12:59am On Jul 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Wetin kill her ?

Na poison! Mtcheeewww u nor get eyes 2 read d storyyy?
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by maryswags: 1:00am On Jul 03, 2012
phenom666: Rihanna must have kill her hiv aid looking mama. GOD will punish her, she go be the next to enter grave. lipsrsealed

Didn't u kill ur own grandmaaa? Mtcheew
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by maryswags: 1:02am On Jul 03, 2012
vanstanzy:

Rihannas' grandma wasn't used as a SACRIFIC to the illuminati, or was she? Guys', dont hate me for this, its just my view. R.I.P. to grandma Rihanna, though!

Sacrifice ?? Wonders shall neva end!
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by DICKtator: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2012
[size=18pt]WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP PRESS!!!!!!!!!. DID I SEE BRATHWAITHE? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. I KNEW THIS GIRL HAD NIGERIAN LINKAGE/HERITAGE. RIRI MUST BE RELATED TO TUNJI BRATHWAITHE grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Wetin kill her ?
e be lyk say na malaria....mtcheww embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 Nominee List / A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK / Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.