Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Grammatical Errors In Nollywood - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Grammatical Errors In Nollywood (14791 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies / Grammatical Errors (Gbagauns) Of Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by ril19(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
"this one that you came 2 my house this morning" how annoying n pitiful. Someone pls tell me whether a person like omotola have ceased being a universty graduate.
Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by Super1759: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
ril19: "this one that you came 2 my house this morning" how annoying n pitiful. Someone pls tell me whether a person like omotola have ceased being a universty graduate.
Wait,don't tell me.she made this statement
Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by Super1759: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
[quote author=ayeakamara]@everyone, do you mind correcting any grammatical error you states? Because am a learner and i am not ashame to learn. For example the above statement "my fellow widows" seems correct to me, i never knew its incorrect until someone here stated it. Do you mind correction the above statement? [
/quote]
I think that statement didn't really mean any error but the person that said it meant another thing.I don't know how true it is but they said "dame patience jonathan"said it in one of the campaigns last year
Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by tunnytox(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Even with AWO's free Education lipsrsealed

You are a cretin, must you politicise everything? Ewu
Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by Obijulius: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
Coefficient: The second one na bonus grin cheesy grin

U nid to see how they hype these movies. Na waoh...yorubas can do better.
Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by Obijulius: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

It is as clear as crystal why you feel the way you do! My sympathies!

U don finish this guy...chai with all the noise about been the most educated - breeze don blow, fowl nyash don show. ℓ☺ℓ.
Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by Obijulius: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
yuncka: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
yuncka: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by Obijulius: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
ayeakamara: @everyone, do you mind correcting any grammatical error you states? Because am a learner and i am not ashame to learn. For example the above statement "my fellow widows" seems correct to me, i never knew its incorrect until someone here stated it. Do you mind correction the above statement?

Mogu stop trying to derail d topic. We are talkin about movie blunders. If you are yoruba swallow ur pride, learn ur lessons and join in the fun.

You r too grown up for that sh.it u r tryin to pull.
Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by Obijulius: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Even with AWO's free Education lipsrsealed

Free thing dey purge. This is the worst I have seen in a long wyl. Pls who censors these movies
Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by Obijulius: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
tunnytox:

You are a cretin, must you politicise everything? Ewu

Saddist. Free d guy jor.
Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by jeffizy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
All usofia's english!
Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by redcliff: 1:16am On Jul 03, 2012
Super1759: This is not the first time I have seen such error and even jagon from actors and actresses. Does it mean the directors and producers don't edit their films or are they ignorant of all these embarrassment? Nairalanders share the common grammatical errors you have seen while watching Nollywood movies.

This is definitely a yoruba move. Them dey commit atrocities when it comes to sub titling
Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
People are commenting on subtitles and NOT on faulty grammatical constructions in Nigerian movies. Mind you all, Yoruba is the language they speak in yoruba films. English speaking Nigerian movies should be what we comment on and not yoruba speaking Nigerian movies subtitled in English. But truly, the subtitles sucks. The subtitles are done by these movies technicians who barely finished primary education and managed to translate in their own level of education so as to sell.
Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by phreakabit(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/743997_40_--20DharmiE282AC20Pisces40__jpg7102adc55a941eeda21e2bbdce8ec0d2[/img]

This guy wins it for me. Them no born "henny won" to try him "h"it.
Re: Grammatical Errors In Nollywood by jemmabond(f): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2017
It's ironic how some of the people here are criticising other people's grammatical errors when their own skills are totally atrocious...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching / Saheed Balogun: If I Wasn't Married I Would Have 600 Girlfriends / BBNaija Haters: Why Do You Dislike The Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.