Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,964 members, 7,803,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Is It Right To Give "Dirty" Money To God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Give "Dirty" Money To God? (1120 Views)

TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics / See What This Dude Is Giving To God / General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Give "Dirty" Money To God? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2012
I view donating 'apliko' money to d furtherance of d gospel things of God (offerings & tithes) as a terrible sin; though I may help someone with it. What's your view?
Re: Is It Right To Give "Dirty" Money To God? by buzugee(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2012
Lujan: I view donating 'apliko' money to d furtherance of d gospel things of God (offerings & tithes) as a terrible sin; though I may help someone with it. What's your view?
why not give it to a beggar ? giving it to a church is like adding fuel to fire. if you give it to a beggar, maybe, just maybe the lord will have mercy on you.
Re: Is It Right To Give "Dirty" Money To God? by manmustwac(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2012
Why would a thief refuse money from another thief?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Give "Dirty" Money To God? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
Wouldn't the blood make it clean?
Re: Is It Right To Give "Dirty" Money To God? by okeyxyz(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
manmustwac: Why would a thief refuse money from another thief?

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Give "Dirty" Money To God? by dorox(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2012
Good question.
Re: Is It Right To Give "Dirty" Money To God? by dorox(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2012
musKeeto: Wouldn't the blood make it clean?
Is this what is meant by money laundry? grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Give "Dirty" Money To God? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 04, 2012
Who z d 1st thief?
Re: Is It Right To Give "Dirty" Money To God? by logicboy01: 1:13am On Jul 04, 2012
LMAO!

All of una don craze!!! Luagh wan kill me for this thread!
Re: Is It Right To Give "Dirty" Money To God? by Sirniyeh(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2012
Can you even give God money at all? It is not possible! Taking money to church is like promoting another man business. Money itself is god(instrument or agent) to better lives. Instead of paying tax to where you do not profit from its dividend, why not judiciously and prudently utilise the money as an instrument in your hand to better peoples lives. Afterall, they still complain of dirty notes, what concerns God with that. The money given to church is not for God, God gives privilege of using the little in your hand to terminate the sorrow of the lessprivilege. You can do this in your capacity.

(1) (Reply)

Under God: INDIVISIBLE Conference: Spiritual Awakening Or Spiritual Apostasy? / Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite / The Bewitched And The Perverted Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.