Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. (46632 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
Came across a trend in this section some time back.
A bugatti was spotted in lagos.
It turned out to be a lair!
Just driving in Abuja now and right in front of me a bugatti!
First thing that came to my mind was see our money!
It ok to spot one in lagos cos its a commercial hub. But Abuja.......... Na government money!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Seun(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
You should have taken the driver's picture. As it is, we can't be certain the picture was taken in Abuja or even Africa.

Any particular reason why the picture has been cropped? What kind of camera did you use? Can you post a bigger version?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by likitaboka(f): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
it luks real though am sure na for abuja
cryit luks real though am sure na for abuja

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by abdulr747(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2012
oil money.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Beaf1: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
^
It is obviously from a BB.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Siga: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2012
This picture is very real to me...and the picture is obviously taken with a Blackberry....and why do people find it hard to believe such an expensive car can be in Nigeria....BTW...do you guys know we have multi-millionaires like fish outta water...just that most are corrupt millionaires....

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by reloboy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2012
I don't believe this.....
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by 19naia(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
When the president of USA or many other wealthy countries travel on diplomatic foriegn government affairs,they take a fleet of cars and aircraft including any car that suits the interest of the visiting president....I remember seeing an article about the president of gabon being alloted an official car and the people decided their prEsident deserved the best car in the world;so some one decided the most expensive one was the best and they finalized to get their president a BUGATI VEYRON for driving Gabon.......IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE PHOTO HERE IS A DIPLOMATIC IMPORT ON GOVERNMENT BUSINESS IN ABUJA? COULD IT BE THE PRESIDENT OF GABON CAR?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by P406: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
this place looks like the mabushi area coming from berger heading for
mabushi

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
That is the most expensive car in the world!
No insurance company has been able to insure that car in the UK. Last time it was exhibited on MPH it was kept within a fenced barrier. Cos the insurers wouldn't insure it cos of its price. .
But it's on ur streets in NigeriA. Yet there are several millions of people who will go to bed tonight without food in that same country
Sadly,, that's their dinner being driven around by one person.
There are people who will die on the motorways cos of its poor state, unfortunately that's their means to a good road being driven by one person.
Several other people will die of illness. painfully, that's their access to good health being driven by one person
Some other people will see that car and worship/ respect/ envy whoever is driving the car, ironically, that's there future and the future of millions being wasted by one person.
A young man said on naira land weeks ago after the plane crash and I quote. " we nigerians are fools, everyone of us, even me".
I must confess that statement brought a tear to my face.
Nigerians keep looking on and your children's futures are being mortgaged and driven about town in a car.
Well done Nigeria. I'm glad I'm out but I still love that nation and my heart bleeds when I see these things.
All the best Nigerians. One day you will fight for what belongs to you

56 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by valencia25(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
Bu-Ga-Tti=Pose for Am, I love d name again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by bikerboy1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
Pls can someone remind me the prize of dat vehicle (bugatti veyron) before I cast my jugdement. Oh sorry, I mean comment.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Amecharaovoko(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
Abuja or not Abuja, why the whole feeling about the car ? But a lot of our business boys can afford more than that. Just visit eastern nigeria decemba time and feed your sight. People stay away from buying super cars because of insecurity, not that the money is not there.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Frankiedu(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
embarassedChai oya now..Well Nigeria do have affluent people for a fact.Go and ask hw Lands can be very expensive in some parts of Abuja and u'll open mouth until ur tongue turns dry as u salivate..believe it besides taken by a B.B from a car..Eiih levels dey oh..
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
What is wrong with you people ? So you guyz just believe Nigeria is some poor village ? There is money in this country.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by bikerboy1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
defbond1: That is T H E M O S T E X P E N S I V E C A R I N T H E W O R L D!
No insurance company has been able to insure that car in the UK. Last time it was exhibited on MPH it was kept within a fenced barrier. Cos the insurers wouldn't insure it cos of its price. .
But it's on ur streets in NigeriA. Yet there are several millions of people who will go to bed tonight without food in that same country
Sadly,, that's their dinner being driven around by one person.
There are people who will die on the motorways cos of its poor state, unfortunately that's their means to a good road being driven by one person.
Several other people will die of illness. painfully, that's their access to good health being driven by one person
Some other people will see that car and worship/ respect/ envy whoever is driving the car, ironically, that's there future and the future of millions being wasted by one person.
A young man said on naira land weeks ago after the plane crash and I quote. " we nigerians are fools, everyone of us, even me".
I must confess that statement brought a tear to my face.
Nigerians keep looking on and your children's futures are being mortgaged and driven about town in a car.
Well done Nigeria. I'm glad I'm out but I still love that nation and my heart bleeds when I see these things.
All the best Nigerians. One day you will fight for what belongs to you

JESUS CHRIST! You gotta be kidding me. The most expensive in the WORLD
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by tope3x(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2012
wow, this is nice,,1.9million dollars on naija soil. love this
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Amecharaovoko(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2012
biker-boy:
Pls can someone remind me the prize of dat vehicle (bugatti veyron) before I cast my jugdement. Oh sorry, I mean comment.
Price is around $2.2M.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Blackteeth(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2012
Whats the price of the car in Naira? Let me know if I can afford it or not.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by sandysprax(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
Blackteeth: Whats the price of the car in Naira? Let me know if I can afford it or not.

Over N200,000,000.I hear the engine is made of titanium.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by logica(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2012
LOL. Later you wonder how come embezzlement and scam figures are always in billions eh? Now you know where the billions go.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Seun(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2012
Apart from the price, the running cost of the car per year is $300,000, and that's for normal operation. Every-time it breaks down or needs maintenance, you'll have to ship it back to the manufacturers in Italy. Even if you have the money, you won't enjoy it. So I doubt that such a car could be in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2012
Amechara_ovoko: .
Price is around $2.2M.
Thats the price of just 2 duplexes in Lekki Phase 1 and it may be not even buy a mansion at Banana Island......

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2012
Amechara_ovoko: Abuja or not Abuja, why the whole feeling about the car ? But a lot of our business boys can afford more than that. Just visit eastern nigeria decemba time and feed your sight. People stay away from buying super cars because of insecurity, not that the money is not there.
the car cost around 1.5 to 2million which is abt 200million.. Which igbo trader will waste such money on car exept he is politician or a ritualist (even satan no dey give that kind money to ritualist)

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
Seun: Apart from the price, the running cost of the car per year is $300,000, and that's for normal operation. Every-time it breaks down or needs maintenance, you'll have to ship it back to the manufacturers in Italy. Even if you have the money, you won't enjoy it. So I doubt that such a car could be in Nigeria.
yeah i doubt it too
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
9jadelta:
yeah i doubt it too
What are you saying, there are Bugatti, in Lagos....have seen a couple of them.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by steffans(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
dats a FERMA car in front of it..i saw dis pix 2 days back on a frndz BBM....wetin concern una with whose money it was bought with!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by harakiri(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
With a price tag of between $1.7 to $2.5 million dollars, it's not the most expensive car in the world. The most expensive car in the world is the Maybach Excelero tagged at $8 million dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2012
harakiri: With a price tag of between $1.7 to $2.5 million dollars, it's not the most expensive car in the world. The most expensive car in the world is the Maybach Excelero tagged at $8 million dollars.
There is Maybach in Lagos too.....have the pix on my BB but I cant upload...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: What are you saying, there are Bugatti, in Lagos....have seen a couple of them.
where u see am? Are u d one driving it or Tinubu grin
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by topeantony(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
2011 Bugatti Veyron
MSRP: $2,250,880

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Brake Failure While Driving: What Should Drivers Do? / 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.